I Want Your Love (BNHA X Read...

By yaki63

You are the princess of one of the most powerful kingdoms that exist in the world. Your parents, the king and... More

(Ch.1)The Important News [Edited]
(Ch.2)Welcome To The Castle [Edited]
(Ch.3) The Interview pt. 1
(Ch.4)The Interview Pt.2 [Edited]
(Ch.5) Day 1-2
(Ch.6) A Calm Night
(Ch.7) Ready To Fight
(Ch.8) THE BATTLE
(Ch.9) Kanata's Fight
(Ch.10) The Talk With The King
(Ch.11) The Decision
ANNOUNCEMENT
(Ch.12) Bakugou's Fight
(Ch.13) The Princess Room
(Ch.14) In Good Terms
(Ch.15) Hide and Seek
Pleas read
(Ch.16) Secret Place
(Ch.17) Hide and Seek Pt.2
(Ch.18) Meanwhile
(Ch.19) Don't Leave
Patreon?
(Ch.20) FORGIVENESS
(Ch.21) SUSPECT
(Ch.22) The Truth
(Ch.23) Invasion
(Ch.24) Far From Home
(Ch.25) Beach Time
(Ch.26) Conffesion
(Ch.27) The Ocean's Call
(Ch.28) The Contract
(Ch.29) First Date
New Fanfiction
(Ch.31) Date with Shinsou

Ch. 30: A Date with Monoma

633 32 3
By yaki63

As I kept waiting for someone else, my door produced a soft knock from the other side of the door.

I walked towards the door and open it to reveal the guy who I was making a contract with. Shinsou.

"You finally show up, Shinsou", I said as I looked at him up and down.

He was wearing a black suit with a white collar shirt and a purple tie that matched his eyes perfectly.

"Princess y/n, would you do me the honor to delight you with dinner at the garden tonight under the kiosk?" He bowed, and I was taken aback by his change of personality compared to last night. Maybe Aizawa is teaching them good.

"I shall take your invitation Mr. Shinsou. May I request we meet outside the garden at 9 if that is okay with you." I said as Shinsou grabbed my hand and kissed it gently.

'What is with him all of a sudden?' I thought.

"If that is the princess request I shall accept with no hesitation". He bowed once again and before Shinsou could take his leave, Monoma was walking towards us.

"Ah, I see Shinsou-kun has already invited the princess to a date. I guess I should come another time."

"Monoma, wait" I stopped him before he could take another step back.

He turned around and waited for me to say something.

"Mr. Shinsou indeed just asked me for a date tonight. Which means you have my full attention and availability before 7. That is if I don't get bored with our date." I said as I wrapped my arm around his.

"Mr. Shinsou, I shall see you at 9 then."

"Yes, please excuse me" He then took his leave after bowing.

"Well Mr. Monoma, what is the plan?" I said directing my full attention to him.

"My princess, I was thinking if you would like to go on a stroll around the mansion and just talk so we can get to know each other. Sorry if I'm not that creative. I've never been on a date before" Monoma sulked for a bit and I hold onto him tighter.

"I'll gladly go on a stroll with you Monoma."

We began to head down to the first floor of the mansion, and I decided to start the conversation.

"So tell me Monoma, what was your life before the contest?"

He looked into my eyes and said, " Well besides being a hero, I would help my mom with her boutique. When I got my first paycheck of working as a hero, I surprised her with her very own store for her to sell tuxedos and dresses for the noble. She always wanted to meet people from a classy society and for them to wear her brand. She was the one who sent my application to the contest. "

So his mother enlisted him in the contest. His mother sounds like a nice person, which makes me think that Monoma is not the traitor.

"What else would you like to know princess?"

"What about your father?", I asked as we turn around to another hallway.

"My father disappeared when I was 5 years old. I can't remember his face but I do remember his last words to me. "

"He said, Neito, just because you aren't the main character don't let that stop you from becoming the hero you want to be."

"I understood his words when I encounter the true main character back in the hero course. And to think that he would also be one of the contestants." He once again sulked a bit.

"What am I even doing here?" He directed the question to me.

"Princess, I was glad when you said that you wanted to have a date with us merely side characters in this contest. I thought that maybe I could become the main character for once or at least one of us. So princess y/n, thank you for giving me some kind of hope even though I know I might get eliminated for my lack of-"

"No Monoma, it's my fault. I am indeed looking for a specific something on someone and I can see that you don't have it in you."

Knowing how I said that last sentence I hugged Monoma.

"Because I think you are the opposite of what I'm looking for and that is good. You have proved to me at least a little of your intentions and opened up to me with sincerity." I said hugging him tighter.

"I'm sorry princess, but I don't think I understand." He said

"I mean that you have shown me your honesty, and that is one of the things I wasn't expecting to see on someone. You are the first." I said ending the hug. Monoma just stood still even when I hugged him.

"So what exactly were you originally looking for in me princess y/n?" Monoma asked.

"Well, that is a secret I am not revealing to anyone" I winked at him and he slightly blushed but then his signature smirk was shown on his face.

"What do you say if we continue our walk and I shall tell you more about me" Monoma held his arm up for me to take once again.

I took kindly and kept walking with Monoma for another hour and a half.

I could say Monoma was off the list. 

To be continued...

Next chapter is up on patreon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 3.3K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
250K 511 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
21.9K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
201K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad