Mon Amour

By samgyupsalqueen

This is a story about two half-sisters who are in the midst of a life crisis. It isn't your typical boy meets... More

Characters:
Trish - I
Brooke - II
Trish - II
Victoria - III
Avery - III
Keith - IV
Brooke - IV
Trish - V
Victoria - V
Avery - VI
Trish - VI
Brooke - VI

Kayla - VII

28 2 0
By samgyupsalqueen

Waking up on a jet isn't usually my thing especially when I can't recall any plans of traveling at all.

I guess kidnapping was one of my mother's hidden skills. Well who else would have the power to just abduct me from the most heavily guarded boarding school in Switzerland?!

I rolled over the bed, checking my surroundings. I can't feel any restraints around my body at all. There was no sign of hostility around in fact the place was too cozy to be a place of abduction. I rolled my eyes as I saw a bottle of strawberry wine. Arbor Mist Pink Moscato, now this cannot be a coincidence. I'm definitely sure this was my mother's doing.

Speaking of the devil, I couldn't find her anywhere at all. I stood up and searched the whole cabin and there was no sign of her. Except the stupid wine she's obsessed with. My chest started to move rapidly as I breathe. I might've been truly abducted by real fucking criminals!!

I sat down, trying to calm my nerves out. Breathing slowly as my chest heave for life. Panicking is my greatest despair, I've been through a lot of therapists and no amount of counseling or meds could cure this manic anxiety.

A rustling sound could be heard from the cockpit as the door opened. I pretended to sleep, hoping mister criminal with an arm length tattoo and shiny bald head would be nice.

I felt a cold wet sensation on my cheeks. My right eye popped open, seeing the fluffball that I miss the most.

"Goddammit Bruce!" His breath was warm as he continued licking my face. He jumped right on my lap, kinda hurts but its bwucy! I hugged him tightly while he rubs his head on my chest.

I could hear footsteps nearby. I turned around and saw my devilish mum holding a cup of coffee on her hand.

"Wakey wakey?" She smiled at me like nothing bizarre happened. I rolled my eyes and groaned in response.

"Mum why am I on a jet instead of sleeping somewhere like i dunno my dorm?!" she shook her head lightly and gave me the most stupid smile I've seen.

"You're finally meeting the guy I've been telling you. Didn't you want to see him badly?" She sat beside me as she wrapped her arms tightly around me.

"Yes but in a formal way! Not like this, its like we're meeting him in a rush plus why am I even here? Can't it wait til the holidays??!" Her smile vanished as she turned away. I held her hand softly.

"I know and it would have been on the holidays but I just can't wait. I-I..." Her voice trailed off, somethings up. I exhaled deeply.

"Whatever it is, I'm here. But I do need to get back soon if not tomorrow." Her face brightened, she gave me a quick kiss on the lip as she stood up and went back to the cockpit.

~ P r e s e n t ~

Well that went downhill on instant. I won't waste your time telling how things exactly happened but we arrived at the Stuart's residence at early morning.

Jack was kind enough to let us in despite the abrupt visit. I felt that there was something off from the very beginning. The huge picture of a woman on the living room, a family portrait which weird since I couldn't find any photos of Jack displayed on the wall. Just two girls with a woman who's a little older than my mom.

Jack told me I could go around and check the place, well I gladly obliged since it was my cue to get out. A few minutes after going around the garden and the magnificent hallways. I happen to stumble upon a strange room.

I heard noises, soft whimpers like cries of pain. Weirdly it sounded like a dog crying. I opened the door just to get caught in an unfortunate situation. Two girls laying on the bed, one on top grinding intimately.

FUCK.

I stood there completely frozen.

FUCK!

My eyes widen as I realized what I had put my self into.

OH SHIT!

Two heads turned in my direction followed by a 'WHAT THE FUCK?!' expression. So I said what ever the fuck was on my mind and stormed off.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

I walked fast like trying to hold my shit in before it explodes like hell. I don't want to alert any unwanted attention so I decided to walk fast rather than run.

I saw my mom in a heated conversation with her boyfriend. My mother in the verge of tears as Jack placed her in his chest, wrapping his arms around her.

"Look I know this is important. It really is but I just got back and the kids are still going through a lot of pain and loss." I heard my mother sobbed heavily against his chest. Her knees weakened as she clinged on him for support.

I felt a gust of wind from behind as a set of footsteps followed. I turned around to see a tall blonde woman wearing a silk robe and a sleep mask walking in the hallway and heading towards the kitchen.

"Ellie it isn't the right time to tell them you're pregnant." My heart stopped. The woman who was walking past me stopped. Pulling off her sleeping mask as her eyes gawk in shock. In instant their heads turned seeing the blonde's shock face as well as mine. Hearing those words made the woman walk out in a rush before Jack could reach her.

Jack turned to me as he walked forward, giving me a warm assuring smile.

"Could you fetch Trish for me? It's just the room on the hall on the left." I smiled back and went to the direction he told me.

The halls were familiar. This might be the room I accidentally barged in awhile ago. Panicking once again, heavily breathing in and out as I knock on the widely opened door.

Guess privacy isn't a thing for the Stuarts. I babbled everything I needed to say and walked away. I just wanted to get this over with and go back as soon as possible.

I heard subtle foot steps from behind. The person isn't that far. I quickly turned to the opposite hall as the person went away. I stood there trying to calm myself. I seriously am not hiding I just didn't want to see anyone from that room.

After a few minutes I explored the hallway towards the garden. Once again I was hearing voices, two bickering voices. I took a step away and went to the hall I was in a couple of minutes ago.

As I stood there doing my mantra another set of foot steps echoed on the hall. I peaked at the person who was walking in a rush. I gave her a warm smile.

"Well Trish and Jack are fighting somewhere in the garden. While Tori walked away as soon as she stepped in the living room which leaves me and my mom awkwardly waiting there for quite a while." I blatantly said. I mean what about it? Just kidding.

"Oh well I haven't introduced myself completely. I'm Kayla Anderson, daughter of Mika Ella Anderson. Which I'm sure would be now Myka Elise Stuart since my mom just dropped the pregnancy bomb on Jack." I muttered. I have zero fucks on it anyway. Being kept in the dark for so long, I had lost all hope that this mystery guy aka Jack Stuart was real. My mom made sure to feed me little details since she wasn't the type to rattle out uncertain things.

The person in front of me look surprised, well at least one of them is taking the things greatly. Without muttering anything she ran towards the garden. Well I had nothing else to do so I just followed.

We arrived at the garden soon enough. I stayed at the entrance as the girl ran towards the blonde which Im guessing as the younger sister named Trish. She was shaking as she shouted words in front of Jack. I couldn't hear the words clearly because I was far enough for any of them to notice.

Jack's face was filled with worry and guilt as his daughter cried in pain. The confrontation got heated up as the older sister chimed in. She was drunk, holding a bottle of cognac, sipping its contents as she threw the bottle at Jack. Thankfully it landed near him and not at him. Jack stepped back as the glass shattered on his feet.

Without any hesitations, Tori the older sister. Walked towards him, she wasn't wearing anything on her feet. Her steps bled as she walked forward. But her woes was more than the tears of physical pain, but tears of great sorrow.

I was watching in silence when I felt a hand caress my cheek. I turned to see my mum in tears. Her eyes was swollen from crying too much. I wrapped my arms around her as she sobbed quietly on my shoulder.

"I thought He'd be happy. I-I guess..." I didn't let her finish. I held her tightly as her her tears kept flowing.

"Let's go home mum. There's nothing left for us here."

And with that said, Philippe, the chauffeur arrived. We walked beside him as he led us to the car. The drive was awfully quiet as we reached the airport.

Walter, our private pilot came to fetch us. He led us to the jet which and assisted us with our things. My mum continued to sob as she went inside the plane, I sighed heavily.

I guess love can be cruel for some people.

----------------------------------------------------

Myca Elise Anderson:

Kayla Eunice Anderson:

PS:

This was written right after my biostat exams. Since I couldn't get this chapter out of my head. So this is raw, I haven't checked for any kind of errors at all. So I hope you'll still like it.

Elise & Jack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...