Just Another Love Story (Ryan...

By FuckItImInadequate

Completed So I never found any fanfiction of those two and god knows how much I like this ship so I thought... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Going to sway
Chapter 3 : A good day
Chapter 4: Hair dye
Chapter 5: "you're cute" "you're cuter"
Chapter 6: Making a move
Chapter 7: The morning after
Chapter 8: Coming out
Chapter 9: Beach day
Chapter 10: Visiting the Hype house
Chapter 11: Going home
Chapter 12: Quinton's house
Chapter 13: Let's hike
Chapter 14: Livestream
Chapter 15: Caden's party
Chapter 16: Hungover
Chapter 17: Tour
Chapter 18: 2 months
Chapter 19: truth or dare
Chapter 20: thunder
Chapter 21: Power cut
Chapter 23: Unbothered
Chapter 24: The last day of tour
Chapter 25: jealousy
Chapter 26: The end of the story

Chapter 22: You're going to regret it

189 7 11
By FuckItImInadequate

The next week or so of tour went by, and they were now in Indiana. Quinton was hugging a fan, and Ryan was talking to a group of three girls along with Bryce and Max. "By the way, I have a present for you, Ryan. The smaller girl of the group said.

-Really? Ryan questioned excitedly but surprised.

-Hmm Hmm. The girl nodded, taking something out of a big plastic bag she was holding.

-Oh my god, a skateboard! I love it! Ryan exclaimed as she handed him the present. He pulled the girl into a hug. Thank you! He added as they pulled away from the hug.

-Well, now I'm jealous. Bryce said jokingly, making his friends laugh.

-I made you a drawing. The blond girl said, looking through her bag for it.

-And I got a teddy bear for Max. The third girl added, handing the stuffed animal to the boy. The two boys thanked their fans.

-I got you a skateboard so you can go skate with Quinton now. The smallest girl said, shifting her gaze from her two friends to Ryan who smiled widely at her. He didn't even think about that.

-He's gonna be stoked! Ryan let out. Quin! He shouted, getting the dyed-haired boy's attention. Come here I want to show you something! Quinton excused himself to the fans and walked to his boyfriend, intrigued about his excitement.

-What's up babe? He said as soon as he reached Ryan.

-Look what I got. Ryan showed his new skateboard to his boyfriend proudly. We can go skate together now.

-That's great! Quinton exclaimed smiling from ear to ear. Who gave that to you?

-This very nice girl. Ashley right? Ryan pointed at the smallest girl in the group. The girl nodded shyly.

-Well thank you so much, Ashley. Quinton said going in for a hug.

-Hey Quin, not that I want to flex on your boyfriend or anything but I did get a drawing. It's way better than a skateboard. Bryce loudly voiced as Quinton pulled away from the hug.

-And I got an awfully cute teddy bear. Max added. Quinton smiled at them.

-That's great guys. He replied.

-Quinton! Madi shouted, signing him to come.

-Well, I got to go. It was nice meeting you guys." Quinton chirped before walking away. The meet and greet ended not long after that. All of the Tiktokers went to five guys to eat. They then decided to go for a walk, but, since Ryan had just gotten a skateboard, Quinton wanted to go back to the hotel first to get his skateboard so they could skate together. Blake, Addison, and Madi decided to go with Quinton and the rest told them to meet them back at Target. It was only a ten-minute walk from the five guys to the hotel, so the group of four got there quickly. Quinton speed-walked to his room, automatically going towards his skateboard he had put right next to the bedside table. Once he got what he wanted, he went back to the lobby and sat down next to Madi and Blake who were kind of cuddling, Madi's head laying on Blake's shoulder, and Blake's arm around her waist. They were all waiting for Addison who went back to her room too to pick up her jacket since it was a bit chilly out. "You guys are cute you know. Quinton told his two friends. Blake blushed a pinkish shade and Madi sat back up, putting a bit of distance between them.

-Quinton's right, you guys are adorable." Addison added, entering the lobby while putting her jacket on. The group got up and they left, heading to Target to meet their friends. Once they got to Target, everyone left to go walk around the streets, to visit the city. They stopped at a few shops, buying clothes, food, and all kinds of stuff. Ryan and Quinton were happily skating behind the group, hands in hands, talking with Nick, Jack, and Jaden. Suddenly, Quinton felt a hand grabbing his arm and pulling him back to stop him. This almost made him fall off his skateboard and the four other boys stopped, turning around to see what had happened and if Quinton was alright. "Cynthia? What are you doing here? Quinton inquired surprised.

-Guys wait up. Nick hollered at the rest of the group. They slowly stopped walking, turning around to look at the boy who had just shouted and see what was going on.

-I just happened to be on holiday here. Cynthia replied innocently. I think we have to talk though. She added dryly this time.

-About? Quinton sounded confused.

-Are you serious right now? Cynthia loudly said clearly getting annoyed. About you cheating on me maybe?!

-Cheating on you? Quinton replied shocked.

-What does she mean? Ryan questioned his boyfriend.

-I don't know. Quinton defended himself.

-We were a thing and then out of the blue I see a post where you're like"Happy two months blablabla I love you Ryan" and shit like that! Like did you seriously do that to me! You're mine, Quinton! She ranted getting madder and madder. Ryan looked at Quinton, disappointment plastered on his face, and it broke Quinton's heart to see this.

-We had a thing once yeah, but I ended it way before I started dating Ryan. Quinton retorted, emphasizing on the word "way". Ryan, I swear it was over before us. She has just been obsessed with me ever since. Quinton said turning his gaze to put it on his boyfriend.

-I am the one obsessed with YOU? Cynthia scoffed in disbelief emphasizing the words "I" and "You".

-Damn right you are. I had to block you to get you to stop calling me. Quinton voiced. This infuriated Cynthia who started yelling uncontrollably at Quinton who yelled back annoyed by the way she was acting.

-Guys, guys, break it up, enough! Thomas yelled when he reached the small group that was behind. What on earth is going on?! Thomas sternly asked.

-Nothing, she's just a lying psyco! Quinton said, annoyance lacing his words.

-I don't even understand what I saw in you! Cynthia retorted in disbelief. You know what, keep lying to yourself, and to all of your little friends. You don't know what you just lost. And most importantly, you don't understand what you just did but believe me, you're going to regret it! Upon those words, Cynthia stormed away.

-Sure, I'm gonna regret it. Quinton mumbled scoffing.

-Let's go, everyone. Thomas said, gesturing to the group to start walking again. As for you Quinton, we'll talk about that later alright?! He let out, authority in his voice. Quinton sighed, getting back up on his skateboard and starting to skate.

-She's crazy. Nick voiced while he started walking again. Quinton nodded and then it was silent for a while.

-Baby you don't believe her right? Quinton said after a few minutes.

-Of course, I don't. You wouldn't lie to me." Ryan replied, takingQuinton's hand in his. The dyed-haired boy smiled widely. Once they got back to the hotel, some people asked Quinton what had happened earlier that day and he explained it to them. After that, he had a conversation with Thomas about it. He knew Thomas was looking out for him, but Quinton was very reluctant during this conversation. He knew he could handle the situation himself. Eventually, Thomas gently said a "take care of yourself man", and Quinton thanked him before getting back up in his room. He was really mad at Cynthia. She had ruined his mood and his afternoon. She was lucky she didn't create any drama between her and Ryan though, because he would've destroyed her if she had. His relationship with Ryan was one of the best things in his life and no one could try to harm it without getting on Quinton's bad side.

Okkk so this chapter was inspired by an idea of  EseChico1  so thanks for the idea and sorry if I took so long to use it 😅 I hope you like the chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 1.8K 51
❝𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐌❞ ↳ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, i made a book about tiktokers of they were any sort of homo (edited)
21.6K 148 39
•Life is great until that one person isn't in it anymore, I learnt that the hard way• •"I'll always love you, will you always love me? I hate that al...
122K 1.8K 58
❝𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐌❞ ↳ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, i made a book of tiktok boy ships. (this is bxb) -had been edited to my best ability-
265K 2.2K 66
~Completed~ In which a teenage girl moves to LA with her childhood best friend. Her childhood best friend just so happens to be the sister of Bryce H...