𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬�...

By strawberry1d

ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary... More

Disclaimer°˖✧✿✧˖°
˖✧✿✧˖°Award Achievement
˖✧✿✧˖°Playlist
Introduction°˖✧✿✧˖°
Character bio°˖✧✿✧˖
Chapter 1- Beijing
Chapter 2- Tsinghua University
Chapter 3-Meeting the fangirls
Chapter 4- Falling into the rabbit hole.
Chapter 5- Panda Express rules
Chapter 6- Starting with the Wings Tour
Chapter 7- The Date...or not date?
Chapter 8- Assignment woes
Chapter 9- OT7 chaos on Korean Air
Chapter 10- Chile
Chapter 11- A friend in need...
Chapter 13 Soulmark troubles
Chapter 14 Meeting Shelby
Chapter 15 Newark,USA
Chapter 16 Good news---bad news
Chapter 17- Signing up
Chapter 18 Bangkok, Thailand
Chapter 19 The 'TRIP'
Chapter 20 Seoul-day
Chapter 21 Jakarta, Indonesia
Chapter 22- Manila, Philippines
Chapter 23 Interning
Chapter 24- Meeting destiny...
Chapter 25- What!!!!
Chapter 26 Coming clean...
Chapter 27 Bonding
Chapter 28-Taekook date
Chapter 29- Ms Bai
Chapter 30- The Fila Campaign
Chapter 31- Behind closed doors...
Chapter 32-Meeting Bangtan
Chapter 33-BangPD our bigTeddy bear
Chapter 34- Meeting the unexpected
Chapter 35- Aftermath
Chapter 36-The Kims from Daegu
Chapter 37-Daegu bliss
Chapter 38-Tears
Chapter 39- What's wrong?
Chapter 40-The Bias
Chapter 41- Yacht
Chapter 42- Fun in the hot tub
Chapter 43- Bed hair
Chapter 44- Mamas'Touch
Chapter 45- Presidents Hill
Chapter 46- Hanging out with a belle
Chapter 47- House by the lake
Chapter 48-Army meltdown
Chapter 49-Hong Kong
Chapter 50- Shock...shock
Chapter 51- Best friend troubles
Chapter 52- Chats
Chapter 53- Somerset
Chapter 54- Home sweet home
Chapter 55- An old...acquintance
Chapter 56-Coming Temptations
Chapter 57- At home with Bangtan
Chapter 58-Dancing with Bangtan
Chapter 59- Mosquito troubles.
Chapter 60-Las Vegas
Chapter 61-The bet
Chapter 62- A Secret revelation
Chapter 63-The Billboard Awards night
Chapter 64-Shocking aftermath
Chapter 65 - Back to Shanghai
Chapter 66- Sydney,Australia
Chapter 67- Crazy Army
Chapter 68- A dream come true
Chapter 69- Cosmetic campaign
Chapter 70-Quick flight to Sydney
Chapter 71-Sydney woes
Chapter 72-Airport frenzy
Chapter 73- Seniors' Trip
Chapter 74-When love hurts...
Chapter 75- An unwelcome smootch
Chapter 76- Trending frenzy
Chapter 77-Emotional onslaught
Chapter 78 -Painful ghosting
Chapter 79-Broken ties
Chapter 80- Finally...
Chapter 81: The Kims'daughter
Chapter 82- A welcome surprise
Chapter 83: Family time
Chapter 84: From Sweet To Fierce.
Chapter 85: What just happened!
Chapter 86: Bells' Night
Chapter 87: I think I'm pregnant!
Contest (Complete)
Chapter 88: Spy stories

Chapter 12 -Sao Paulo, Brazil

1.9K 44 34
By strawberry1d

...And would it be alright if I
Pulled you closer...

The Bangtan boys landed safely in Guarulhos Airport.

The Brazillian Army came in full force to wait for their boys. Army's from all works of life couldn't wait to welcome them to Sao Paulo, Brazil. Over 10 000 Brazillian ARMY s went to the airport, especially those who couldn't get tickets to the concert. They literally trended a hashtag "Good morning BTS" The boys were super excited to meet the B-Army's. The couldn't wait to see that smiling and looking happy to received them.

The security received Intel that there was supposedly a security risk.

Sejin with a serious face, "boys, unfortunately, you will not be able to see ARMY due to the vast amount of them turning up to meet you."

Jimin and Jungkook look shocked up to their beloved manager" what! Why?"

But before they could keep the hopes up, one of the senior managers came, and security detail suggests that due to the vast amount of Army awaiting it will be too risky to let them through that terminal.

What if the overzealous army breakthrough to get to the boys. Their safety is a priority? They were shooked up by the incident with fans in Chile. So now they must take extra precautions.

Then the boys' unhappiness was an understatement. Jin, Jungkook and Taehuyng almost cried out of disappointment.

Taehuyng with a sad voice " Army will be so disappointed-"

Jin tried to reason " Can't the bodyguards just be closer to us?"

Sejin shrugged" if you are so afraid of their reaction why don't you have a Vlive or something and give them a special greeting on Twitter."

Namjoon and the other boys nod in agreement.
How will the Army react when they don't see them at the gate? Jimin literally felt a deep sadness. They hope the ARMY will forgive them.

Sejin understood how the boys feel, but the head of security is in charge, and bodyguards are in charge. Each boy has at least two bodyguards.

The managers decided that the dancers and staff noonas will go through the terminal 2

Army's were expecting the Bangtan boys to come through but no show, the disappointment was tangible when it was announced about the group whereabouts. Girls were crying and sobbing cause they came to see their stars for the first time face to face and now the moment has been stolen from them.

The boys and their entourage were booked into an exclusive five-star hotel that has been enveloped by tropical foliage and greenery. They were glad that it was located near the city's attractions.

They didn't do much shopping in Chile, but Sejin organized a day to relax and sightsee and shop. At least it is something to look forward to for relaxation after the concert.

They arrived at the PALACIO TANGARA. They felt tired from the flight. They are thankful that management always gets them into luxurious hotels to relax and be themselves truly.

Jin's soulmate is of Indian descent. She couldn't accompany them to Brazil as she has a family emergency to attend to but will join him in Mexico and the US as an extra stylists assistant.

The boys are truly amazed at the glamorous hotel.
The boys were sorted into their rooms. They all follow Sejin up to the Executive and Presidential suites.

This time Jin as the eldest huyng  and Namjoon as the group leader got the privilege to stay in the Grand Suite, serving as the group's meeting place and entertainment area as the suite has an open plan, private office for focus work and a dining room for entertainment.

Jhope make a happy dance "Whaoh! This so cool, we can eat a lot of taking out here."

Taehuyng and Jungkook ran to the open windows, walking out to the balcony looking amazed at the view.

Jungkook stares with big, doe eyes at the greenery"This is so awesome, let's take a pic Tae, you can pose for me."

Taehuyng stood at the balcony balustrade while Jungkook takes numerous pictures of him posing.

Jimin watches excitedly as perfect images are captured of Model Tae: "You, my friend, is the most handsome man alive" he gushes theatrically.

Jungkook just smirks, while Taehuyng shoos him away.

Taehuyng scoff"stop saying that ...it's embarrassing..."
The maknae line quickly takes more selfcas and went out to join the others who are exploring the rooms.

Two doors lead to separate bedrooms in the suite.

They even got their separate lounge areas and televisions.

Jhope " I'm jealous now"looking around the elegant interior while plopping down on one of the dark sofas.

Yoongi was opening up all the wardrobe cupboards to access the space.

Yoongi smirks teasingly "seems the wardrobe space is enough for our pink princess Jin; look there is even wall to wall mirrors in the powder room."

The boys just snicker at Jin playful offending look. Namjoon looks at Sejin and playfully gestures with a forefinger to the door.

"That's it, Sejin! , get them out of here!! Our room will be messy before we even got to unpack."

He and Jin got hold of the boys and shoved them out after Sejin amusedly open the exit doors.

The boys wave laughing and follow Sejin out of the door, of to their designated double rooms.

Jhope and Jimin will be sharing the Prestige Suite also with interlinked bedrooms.

Taehuyng and Jungkook will be sharing a similiar suite.

Yoongi was very surprised that Sejin got him a room all by himself. He couldn't believe his luck.

Sejin to a smiling Yoongi" I know as a person of solitude, and with random insomnia, we decided to safe you energy from the maknae line and let you indulge in your privacy here. You can sleep, and we understand that you like to work very late. But please go to bed at a reasonable time."

Yoongi gave a surprise Sejin a light hug. Sejin is really like their big brother on tours. Always looking after them and knowing them so well.

Everyone knows Yoongi likes to stay up late and work on lyrics, composing new songs for the team. He is also one of the group's talented composers, songwriters and producers.

Yoongi with appreciation" thanks huyng...I promise I'll get enough rest and sleep through after our concert."

The boys were settling in, unpacking their clothing, refresh and just lounge around in their separate rooms. Namjoon will have a group meeting later after they had dinner in the hotel restaurant. The management booked a private area and personal chefs for the boys and their senior management.

Jungkook and Taehuyng were hanging out watching movies on cable. They laugh and tease each other glad to spend time alone and rekindle their bond.

Sejin knew he needs Jungkook, cause they are each other's Sun, especially when things are tough with the price of fame.

Taehuyng cell phone is ringing. Jungkook that near grabbed it and laughingly answered it. It's Namjoon

"-be ready...in 2min, well be having dinner earlier, please be at the elevators. Dress semi-formal."

Jungkook" ok ,thanks huyng"

Taehuyng "what is it?" Jungkook transfers the info back to Tae. They quickly decided what to wear. It's the first dinner here. So he can't go with his cap.

They dress in their favourite brand clothing. The owner and hotel executives of the hotel will personally come to meet them before dinner. As discussed, the boys met up with the others at the elevator. Two bodyguards will escort them and a hotel staff worker.

Yoongi groans"wheres' Jimin and Hobi? He's always late! I hate being fashionable late with all eyes on me..."

Just then Jimin and Jhope ran apologetically to the group.

Jhope with a sweet smile "Sorry!"

Namjoon and Jin look at Jimin who just gave a cheeky smile: " sorry I made us late...couldn't decide on a Gucci or an Armani shirt." Tae huyng and Jungkook just snorts silently.

The boys follow their huyngs inside the elevator down the 2nd floor. Few managers and Sejin were waiting for them in the foyer of the restaurant.

They were standing with few well-dressed men and two beautiful Latin women between the ages (30-40). The managers introduce the boys. They bow down greeting politely. The guests where super excited to meet BTS.

The two women were beaming brightly at the boys with their eyes lingering a few seconds on Taehuyng handsome visuals. Taehuyng just inwardly sighs.

There we go again. He wishes the world can realise there is more to him than the outward appearance. Will he ever meet someone who will be more interested in his personality than his looks.

Yoongi and Jhope just smirk as they sideways look at each other.

Jhope quietly whispers in Yoongi ears. 
"Tae got himself lock on the noona radar. Bet they know BTS very well."

Yoongi just smirk. Just as they predicted, the two women are the owners' wife and hotel vice presidents' girlfriend and huge ARMYs

Their managers made a special allowance to take group photos with the executives. The two women got the privilege to take selfcas with the boys. The men in their lives just let them cause they look so happy and contented.

The group then was escorted by the waiters to their designated seats. It was a private dining space as the honoured guest of the owner. The boys felt highly honoured.

Namjoon just looked warningly at the maknae-line to indicate that they must behave and he'll be watching them.
The huyngs knows how chaotic it can become when they are left alone.

They receive a set a la carte menu. The boys were highly impressed by the quality and taste of the cuisine.

Jin, placed next to Jungkook, whispered in his ear" up for "take out " delivery tonight."

Jungkook discreetly answers back"yes please, I'm not on a diet" The food was great, but small portions.

Jin "I want Korean food now."

Jhope smile next to Jin as he followed the convo," I feel you Huyng . Let's order when we get out."

The three smirk in the conspiracy. Namjoon and Yoongi just steal glances around and quietly enjoy their food.

Taehuyng said something funny about the spicy food and Jimin almost broke out in laughter until he saw Namjoons' face.
The conversation was pleasant and a nice friendly atmosphere.

After dinner, the group and hotel executives greet and depart. Sejin informs the group that they can hang out in the restaurant's bar side, order drinks and cocktails and enjoy their time alone as Bangtan .

The managers met up with the other stylists and staff for drinks. They left BTS with Sejin and few of their bodyguards.

No waitresses were serving them only males waiters for obvious reasons. Sejin told them that the hotel management forbids them to come near the boys to maintain their professionalism as the girls were huge ARMY's and would be difficult to control their desire to meet the boys themselves.

Jhope is the most popular in Brazil and Mexico. All lot of fans find him endearing with his sunny disposition.

They ordered drinks and just enjoy the first day in Brazil. They all went up to Jin and Namjoons room. Jungkook ordered Light Korean meals to snack on.

Namjoon were discussing the setlist, rehearsal times and sound check. After hanging out for another two hours, the boys decided to go to bed early. Jungkook and Taehuyng watch movies with Jhope and Jimin.

Yoongi decided to work on a melody for a song. Jin was constantly texting his soulmate, sending her images of the hotel and boys.

.....
They went for an early breakfast. They got the day off to relax before work starts in full swing.
They all took a seat at the two long booths. 
Yoongi still looks a bit drowsy from working till 1 pm and pouring himself a huge black filter coffee mug.

Jin, Jungkook and Jimin helped themselves at the breakfast buffet. They dish up with bacon, assorted styled eggs, sausages, hot veggie dishes.

Taehuyng decided with Namjoon to get fresh fruit and salad first.
Jhope and Yoongi opt for the assortment of bread, muffins, jams and cold meat platters.

At the fruit and salad bar.

Taehuyng to Jin." Do you want some kiwi fruit and peaches?"

Jin smiled and nodded in agreement. They helped themselves, Taehuyng also add more fruit for him and Kookie and went back to their seats.Jungkook thanked him for the appetizers. The boys enjoyed their breakfast leisurely. They discuss the upcoming concert, their sadness for not meeting the ARMY. They saw lots of notifications on their phone. BTS is a trending topic

Social media blew up with comments of the no show. That's' why their manager's scheduled an appearance on popular Tv breakfast shows, news interviews and radio shows. Management gave Namjoon the schedule to discuss with the boys.

While they are eating, Jin decided to make a vlife with the ARMY. Eat Jin. While candidly discussing the airport fiasco's reason, he introduced all the members and their eating to his audience.

Jin eating a piece of pork banger ( sausage) "Hi Army... we miss you...love you... can't wait for you to see my handsome face...-"

Jimin jokingly press his face in front of Jin to be in the camera frame: "Army are you good ...I'm also well and-"

Jin push him out of the frame and sassily replied" Go do your own Vlive! ...you interrupt my train of thought..."

Yoongi took a sip of his second cup of coffee and said dryly.." You didn't even board the train?" with a snort.

Jin knocks him in the ribs, "Respect your huyng ...Lil meow meow...I see kitty came out to play!

Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

Jhope with a bright smile "Guys the gym has a fitness program for today let's go and book sessions. I saw in the info folder that different styles are offered."

Jungkook with more enthusiasm. "That's great, and it'll keep us in shape and give us more energy for our choreography."

Taehuyng smiled at Kookie excited face. He sure likes to work out.

Jimin press Jungkooks biceps " one of these days you'll be the strongest and most muscled maknae."

Jhope nod while eating a piece jam toast."Don't get too big...you'll scare your huyngs."

Jin shook his head," Then he'll listen less to us."

The maknae line just laugh. They know how Jungkook undermines Jins authority now and them. And Jin allows it.

Taehuyng" I'll work out first, then taking advantage of the spa. I need a sea mud mask!"

All of them decided to finish up the full course breakfast and head to the gym.

At the Spa and Fitness, the boys were greeted with awe and eagerly helped.
Jin and Namjoon booked an Intense Thai session, Jungkook decided on a Functional Fight session.
Jhope opts for Callisthenics with high intensity.

Taehuyng, Yoongi and Jimin decided on a swim workout.
After the sessions, the boys decided to go for Spa Treatments.

Overall they had an awesome relaxing day.

A/N Thank you for giving this book a chance . It's highly appreciated :)💜kindly comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 62.2K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
126K 3.9K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
297K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
741K 30.5K 100
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘀 𝗮...