𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬�...

By strawberry1d

ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary... More

Disclaimer°˖✧✿✧˖°
˖✧✿✧˖°Award Achievement
˖✧✿✧˖°Playlist
Introduction°˖✧✿✧˖°
Character bio°˖✧✿✧˖
Chapter 1- Beijing
Chapter 2- Tsinghua University
Chapter 3-Meeting the fangirls
Chapter 4- Falling into the rabbit hole.
Chapter 5- Panda Express rules
Chapter 7- The Date...or not date?
Chapter 8- Assignment woes
Chapter 9- OT7 chaos on Korean Air
Chapter 10- Chile
Chapter 11- A friend in need...
Chapter 12 -Sao Paulo, Brazil
Chapter 13 Soulmark troubles
Chapter 14 Meeting Shelby
Chapter 15 Newark,USA
Chapter 16 Good news---bad news
Chapter 17- Signing up
Chapter 18 Bangkok, Thailand
Chapter 19 The 'TRIP'
Chapter 20 Seoul-day
Chapter 21 Jakarta, Indonesia
Chapter 22- Manila, Philippines
Chapter 23 Interning
Chapter 24- Meeting destiny...
Chapter 25- What!!!!
Chapter 26 Coming clean...
Chapter 27 Bonding
Chapter 28-Taekook date
Chapter 29- Ms Bai
Chapter 30- The Fila Campaign
Chapter 31- Behind closed doors...
Chapter 32-Meeting Bangtan
Chapter 33-BangPD our bigTeddy bear
Chapter 34- Meeting the unexpected
Chapter 35- Aftermath
Chapter 36-The Kims from Daegu
Chapter 37-Daegu bliss
Chapter 38-Tears
Chapter 39- What's wrong?
Chapter 40-The Bias
Chapter 41- Yacht
Chapter 42- Fun in the hot tub
Chapter 43- Bed hair
Chapter 44- Mamas'Touch
Chapter 45- Presidents Hill
Chapter 46- Hanging out with a belle
Chapter 47- House by the lake
Chapter 48-Army meltdown
Chapter 49-Hong Kong
Chapter 50- Shock...shock
Chapter 51- Best friend troubles
Chapter 52- Chats
Chapter 53- Somerset
Chapter 54- Home sweet home
Chapter 55- An old...acquintance
Chapter 56-Coming Temptations
Chapter 57- At home with Bangtan
Chapter 58-Dancing with Bangtan
Chapter 59- Mosquito troubles.
Chapter 60-Las Vegas
Chapter 61-The bet
Chapter 62- A Secret revelation
Chapter 63-The Billboard Awards night
Chapter 64-Shocking aftermath
Chapter 65 - Back to Shanghai
Chapter 66- Sydney,Australia
Chapter 67- Crazy Army
Chapter 68- A dream come true
Chapter 69- Cosmetic campaign
Chapter 70-Quick flight to Sydney
Chapter 71-Sydney woes
Chapter 72-Airport frenzy
Chapter 73- Seniors' Trip
Chapter 74-When love hurts...
Chapter 75- An unwelcome smootch
Chapter 76- Trending frenzy
Chapter 77-Emotional onslaught
Chapter 78 -Painful ghosting
Chapter 79-Broken ties
Chapter 80- Finally...
Chapter 81: The Kims'daughter
Chapter 82- A welcome surprise
Chapter 83: Family time
Chapter 84: From Sweet To Fierce.
Chapter 85: What just happened!
Chapter 86: Bells' Night
Chapter 87: I think I'm pregnant!
Contest (Complete)
Chapter 88: Spy stories

Chapter 6- Starting with the Wings Tour

3K 63 45
By strawberry1d

...But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night.

Bighit Building

On the six-floor, soft, muffled voices be heard through the elegant, partitioned glass boardroom where all the essential managers with the CEO gather for a briefing. Is crucial as the managers will discuss the final schedule with the bangtan boys.

The boys' snickerings can be heard outside the meeting room, and some of the staff shake their heads getting a heads up of the arrival of the group.

Just then the large glass doors are opened, revealing their security head, Sejin and two other managers entering with the seven wonders of Korea.

The boys greeted and bowed respectfully to the older staff members who acknowledge the greetings in return with smiling faces.

Bang Pd smile and indicate to them to take a seat after the older staff sat down.
In front of them are light coloured folders which they assume will be copies of the schedule etc.

After Bang PD acknowledged the staff and members of their attendance, he quickly explained the contents in the folder.

The full Wings concept

Bang Pd with a professional tone"...just a quick rerun through and update on the schedule for the upcoming few months of our much-anticipated Wings tour...I'll allow Ms Kim Jiwoo to guide us through.."

Kim Jiwoo is one of the few female executive PAs of Bighit company who is also highly involved in the tour's events management.

Ms Kim Jiwoo smiles wide as she makes eye contact with the rest of the staff and members surrounding the table. Her crimson hair shines as the sun graces her face. Her clothing style is classic. Today she was wearing a simple grey pants suit with silver accessories.

"...thank you..erm..as you can take a look on the highlighted dates...on the 5th March; our two Bangtan boys Jin huyng and Jimin are scheduled to appear@KBS 'Recording hello counsellor'...

At the mention of that Jhope and Jungkook shove on Jin and Jimin shoulders to show their support. Jiwoo clears her throat to get their attention back while Jungkook fails to hide his snickering, but one look from Namjoon makes him awkwardly place his full attention on Jiwoo who continues.

"..on the 7th March, our boys will make an appearance on the Idol party broadcast-"

Yoongi groans internally, he hates these social variety shows where these hosts ask you to participate in ridiculously embarrassing games. Jhope, Taehyung and Jimin thrive in these shows.

Unfortunately, it's part of the package. The boys sneak glances at Yoongi as they imagine what goes through that brain of his. The subtle disgusted look says it all. The maknae line just smirk.

Taehyung sits and listens quietly, and he always feels a subtle, stinging sensation on his wrist where his soul mark is.

It brings anxiety and dread to his mind. Why is his soul mark acting out now? He shrugs it off and attempts to pay attention.
Namjoon lifts his hand for Jiwoo's attention.

"So the tour will kick off in South America and ends back in Seoul?" Namjoon asks curiously.

Jimin bounces on his chair with excitement "Then 9th March its Party Time!!! Suga -Huyng's 25th birthday dating ban will be lifted!!!" Of course, Jimin cuts in mentioning very unrelated topics. His vast smile is beaming.

Bang Pd and the rest of the staff all laugh at the adorable outburst of Jimin.

Yoongi looks at Jimin and spits out "Quiet!!" Everyone just smiled at Jimins'pouty lips.

"Don't worry Yoongi, and well make your birthday memorable. The staff and ARMY will make sure of it"Sejin said with a fond smile. He loves these boys as though it's his own

The Bangtan boys just burst out of laughter because Yoongi is aware of how the boys can make any birthday memorable.

"That is what I fear," Yoongi mumbles softly. Kim Jiwoo smirks at his reaction.

"Stop teasing Yoongi...I'm sure he'll have a great day before the big prep for the tour ok let's continue, on the 9th we''ll all know it's our Min Yoongi bday...2 days later well be heading to Santiago-Chile for a two-day concert. All hotels and security s taken cared off by the with March our boys will appear@the Mexico KCON...than from the 19th-with we''ll be heading to Sao Paulo Brazil ...The Movie star Arena and Citi Bank hall is already sold out-" Jiwoo turns on the projection screen and shows images of the locations where their concerts will be.

The boys clapped hand in approval. That is so awesome.

Bang Pd and a few others commented on that also.
On the 21st and 22nd, our boys can take a break, and some of the shows want them for few interviews and cover photoshoots then we'll be heading straight to the start of The North American leg of the tour; on the 23rd we'll be in Newark@the Prudential centre on the 29th in Rosemont @the All state Arena.
In April 1st-2nd in Anaheim @Honda centre..."

"So everything is sorted in these areas in the US?" Bang Pd asks while he takes some extra notes. The group nods. They also discussed the Asian Leg of the tour, Australian and so forth. Pd-nim was satisfied.
Sejin makes some notes in his folder.

"Hotel reservations are made...we've booked a whole floor for the boys, bodyguards and management-"
Sungdoek mentions.

"Also the dance rehearsal studios and adequate security detail... " Kim Jiwoo nods and confirms that travel documents and visas have been taken care off.

"Please don't lose your documents, I think Sejin must keep it safe," Jin suggests looking at Namjoon. Jin snickers loudly while looking at the strict mode of their beloved leader Namjoon, who's known at losing almost anything.

All the boys and some of the management just smiled at the face Namjoon gave a nonchalant Jin.

"Very funny huyng.." His straight face shows that he wasn't even joking.

The boys ask general questions about their flight details. Namjoon and Jin were the only ones asking. Questions are addressed to the head stylist about their costumes styles, the clothing brands and fashion houses that will collaborate with them, the makeup artist schedules etc.

The boys had already touched up their hairstyles for the upcoming tour " Spring day and Not Today Era". Namjoon's hair is purple ( army's called him grape-mon), Yoongi went for black hair with silver-blue highlights, which compliments his pale white skin, Jimin went for light pink, Taehyung is a dusty, golden brown, Jhope went bold with pink hair with grey tones, Jin opts for brown, and Jungkooks hair was like Taehuyngs light brown.

The meeting wraps up, and Bang Pd pats the boys on their shoulders and leaves with his PA and few other managers to discuss further details.

Bangtan boys are very excited because they'll be travelling first class. The boys greeted all the remaining staff and went out of the meeting room. Sejin booked a table for breakfast at a nearby coffee bar in Gangnam.

As they head out to the elevators, Jungkook snakes his arm through Taehyung arm, looking a little bit concerned about his favourite huyng.

Jungkook with a quiet voice

"Is everything ok?" Jungkook asks in a soft voice. Taehyung just smiles softly."I'm ok, Kookie."

Jungkook is not convinced that nothing is bothering Taehyung. He is unusually very quiet. The boys don't notice it, but the maknae line knows all too well as they sent concerned subtle glances towards him.

Taehyung couldn't tell his huyngs about the weird things that started to happen for three consecutive days. His soul mark is stinging even under the Invirso bind. He couldn't understand what is happening because nobody went through that before. Everyone's experiences are different, and because of that, it just brings unnecessary stress and worries him.

Sometimes he just wishes that he was like Jimin, stress and carefree, never to be concerned about the Soulbound. He envies his friend so much because he also didn't want a soulmate. Well, not now, anyway.

He remembered a year ago how his friend was so ecstatic. He was free to fall in love with whomsoever he chooses. Not fate choosing for him.

Will his soulmate understand his personality, will she finds his quirks weird? Will she be able to handle the pressures of his career, never be able to be with each other so often? These questions swarm his already troubled mind. He wants to build his career and concentrate on the well -being of his family. Not the soul mark.

Things are not running smoothly for his family right now..they had to deal with the invasion and prying eyes of the public. His brother Jonggyu and sister Eunjin are receiving a lot of hate and bullying due to jealous people. He and his parents had even discussed the possibility of moving. At least he can find refuge at his grandparents' place.

When he received his mark, his parents were super excited and is praying for him to meet his soulmate very soon. They are more excited then he'll ever be. He planned just to reject her.

Even his grandparents and sibling are waiting in anticipation. They don't realise under the tremendous stress he is going through that led to mild depression. The pressure and responsibility of superstardom. What's even worst ARMY noticed his change of demeanour and it scares him. Nothing can be hidden from their beloved fandom.

A netizen even commented on social media about his so-called personality changes on Vlive and the RunBts shows. Even the company received a lot of concerned messages from millions of "V's" international fans. They were speculating about his demeanour and mental health, why doesn't he goof around or being his quirky and weird self? Why isn't he and JK close anymore or his friendship with the members and Jimin?

Taehyung just felt a little overwhelmed about everything. He feels tired, and he needs an emotional break. If he doesn't have soul mark worries, then his family or his beloved grandmother's health deteriorates. He is scared to lose family due to his hectic schedule, especially now that their fandom is growing daily.

The media madness and comments about his physical appearance, he dislikes the most. It makes him uncomfortable, especially when people, even other celebrities get flustered at the mere sight of him. When they travel internationally, people usually stop and stare at his so-called "beauty", he is not Jin that can confidently embrace his visuals publicly. He gets easily embarrassed.

Jungkook gave him a side hug, and they just smiled fondly at each other. The others are already inside the elevator calling the two maknaes to hurry up. They quickly sprint inside the elevator before it closed.

...

Jin and Jimin went on their scheduled recording. The two had a wonderful and fun time on the show. Jin even told some of his favourite dad jokes.

They celebrated a memorable birthday with Yoongi, even ARMY and Suga-stans from the Philippines went all out. The fans let a Suga -Charity project. He felt thoroughly bless.  The numerous messages came from his own family and Bighit family.  He received expensive gifts from the boys. He even trended on all social platforms. His "idol" and international celebrity friends also send wishes and blessings.

The maknae and the huyng line teased him a lot when he received "love notes" from a specific girl group member who had a not so "obvious " crush on him.

This group debuted a year ago and when she first met "Suga" in real life at the Idol Olympics and music shows she fell literally in love with him. What makes matters worse, she's from a rival company, and Yoongi is not having it, he is extra cold in their presence or stays far away from them.

Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung are usually shipped by the netizens with these girl group members or other girl groups just greet casually, and Yoongi hates it to the core. Relationships are just a waste of time for idols. Especially now that his dating ban is lifted, but he can't date, he can only date his soulmate if he meets them and fooling around is not his style. Even if he can get anyone he wants with his idol powers.

But he can live without a soulmate. He is professionally single.
He knows that Tae is a little depressed since he received that wretched mark of his. He couldn't wait to cover it the next day with "invirso".

He saw what the shipping did to Taehyung and Jungkook. Tae is extra quiet, and it brought concerns to the boys.

The boys are bickering, teasing and just had a massive laugh about their appearance on the Idol party and their fun with the show hosts. Jhope slew with his dance moves. They enjoyed the show.

...

There wasn't enough time to relax as they had to start packing for the tour. The boys' rooms were in chaos. The living room was full of the boys' suitcases and duffle bags. Everyone was running around to make sure nothing is left or missed.

"Hobi-huyng come and help us pack!" Jungkook whines frowning at all his clothes in need of organised packing.

"You were supposed to pack last night, but you and Tae were playing games the whole night till midnight," Jhope retorted back. Jungkook widens his mouth at how Jhope exposed him. Jhope disregarded his facial expression was packing his T-shirts contemplating on the colour schemes.

Jungkook just pouted and went to bother Jin- huyng. "Ok I'll help you now just make sure all your underwear are pack first ...I don't want the same thing to happen like last time..." Jin laughed.

Taehyung snicker silently" Yoongi-Huyng stole his underwear."

The boys burst out in laughter when they recall how Jungkook searched for his favourite Calvin Kleine briefs just to find out that Yoongi was wearing it on that same moment.

Yoongi was just shaking his head in laughter while packing his sneakers. Namjoon gave the maknae line a checklist to follow to remember what was more important to fill. Jhope and Jin felt sorry for the younger ones and decided to help them complete their packing list.
Taehyung was so grateful and promised Namjoon to buy him a real McDonald meal in America, and everyone starts complaining that Tae always favours Namjoon.

Yoongi"hey Joonie! Please make sure you pack extra earphones..you've already lost your 15th one."

Namjoon just threw him with one of the sofas cushions out of annoyance.

Taehyung "and the saddest part is when he buys the most expensive ones...and lose them the same day-"

He was shaking his head in disappointment. Taehyung decided to pack some of his Gucci sweaters and Fila tees. You can never go wrong with tees and jeans.

Jhope smiled brightly "even ARMY decided to honour him with good ones during fan meets, and he''ll lose or break those also."

Just then Jimin shouts from his room. " did anyone see my Dolce Gabbana shades? I left it on my dresser, and I can't find it..please help."

" you left it on the bathroom counter !!!,Taehyung shouted back.
Jimin just shouted thanks back.

Namjoon just ignored their teasing mode. Fortunately, all packing is done, and the group tidied up the rooms Jin and Yoongi ordered a quick snack because they'll be leaving for the airport in a few hours.
The managers were checking on them to find out if they were done packing.

The boys always make sure that they are well dressed in a comfortable manner for the airport. Their airport fashion ever landed them on the news and trending on social platforms. The pressure to keep up their images sometimes has a toll on them.

💜💜💜

At the Airport

The boys arrived safely at the Airport with their staff and bodyguards. The press came in their numbers to take great images of the boys attired. They were strutting like ramp models through security.  The fans were waiting for them to arrive since the morning to get a better spot for photos. They were screaming and shouting their names like crazy. These situations are always stressful to Taehyung, and he usually sticks like glue at Jungkooks side who knew about his anxiety in these scenarios. After a few poses for the press, they left to check in their luggage, and the managers escorted them to the First class lounge.

They all just relax and enjoy their time with each other. Jungkook and Taehyung decided to go and check out the buffet cause they felt little hungry. Namjoon just took out a notebook and started to scribble on an unfished song.

Taehyung looked over to his huyngs " anyone wants to join us for a snack...Kookie and I want to see what they're offering today?

Yoongi just shoos them away cause he wants to take a quick 5min nap without the noisy maknae line. Jin shot up from his chair and follow the three younger boys to the buffet table.

Jhope smile and shout to Jin" don't forget my cappuccino and cocktail pies."
Jimin turns around and throws his hands in the air " do you have to shout like that Hobi huyng jeez..." Jhope just waves sweetly with pleading hands. He quickly took a few selcas of Yoongi napping open mouth.

After some delightful light snack, it was time to board their flight for they much anticipated Tour.

A/N Thank you so much to all readers who voted and commented. Kindly leave lots of comments, tell me what you think about the story. Please forgive me if some of the events on the timeline are way out. It is still a fanfiction with creative freedom.

Don't forget to vote.💜

Question: What are your favourite songs from the Wings Era and why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 62.2K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
272K 12.1K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
66.2K 2.2K 50
When Eunbee comes back to Korea and meets her childhood best friend Kim Taehyung who is now a member of the most famous boyband, BTS, the last thing...
299K 12.3K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...