𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬�...

By strawberry1d

ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary... More

Disclaimer°˖✧✿✧˖°
˖✧✿✧˖°Award Achievement
˖✧✿✧˖°Playlist
Introduction°˖✧✿✧˖°
Character bio°˖✧✿✧˖
Chapter 1- Beijing
Chapter 2- Tsinghua University
Chapter 4- Falling into the rabbit hole.
Chapter 5- Panda Express rules
Chapter 6- Starting with the Wings Tour
Chapter 7- The Date...or not date?
Chapter 8- Assignment woes
Chapter 9- OT7 chaos on Korean Air
Chapter 10- Chile
Chapter 11- A friend in need...
Chapter 12 -Sao Paulo, Brazil
Chapter 13 Soulmark troubles
Chapter 14 Meeting Shelby
Chapter 15 Newark,USA
Chapter 16 Good news---bad news
Chapter 17- Signing up
Chapter 18 Bangkok, Thailand
Chapter 19 The 'TRIP'
Chapter 20 Seoul-day
Chapter 21 Jakarta, Indonesia
Chapter 22- Manila, Philippines
Chapter 23 Interning
Chapter 24- Meeting destiny...
Chapter 25- What!!!!
Chapter 26 Coming clean...
Chapter 27 Bonding
Chapter 28-Taekook date
Chapter 29- Ms Bai
Chapter 30- The Fila Campaign
Chapter 31- Behind closed doors...
Chapter 32-Meeting Bangtan
Chapter 33-BangPD our bigTeddy bear
Chapter 34- Meeting the unexpected
Chapter 35- Aftermath
Chapter 36-The Kims from Daegu
Chapter 37-Daegu bliss
Chapter 38-Tears
Chapter 39- What's wrong?
Chapter 40-The Bias
Chapter 41- Yacht
Chapter 42- Fun in the hot tub
Chapter 43- Bed hair
Chapter 44- Mamas'Touch
Chapter 45- Presidents Hill
Chapter 46- Hanging out with a belle
Chapter 47- House by the lake
Chapter 48-Army meltdown
Chapter 49-Hong Kong
Chapter 50- Shock...shock
Chapter 51- Best friend troubles
Chapter 52- Chats
Chapter 53- Somerset
Chapter 54- Home sweet home
Chapter 55- An old...acquintance
Chapter 56-Coming Temptations
Chapter 57- At home with Bangtan
Chapter 58-Dancing with Bangtan
Chapter 59- Mosquito troubles.
Chapter 60-Las Vegas
Chapter 61-The bet
Chapter 62- A Secret revelation
Chapter 63-The Billboard Awards night
Chapter 64-Shocking aftermath
Chapter 65 - Back to Shanghai
Chapter 66- Sydney,Australia
Chapter 67- Crazy Army
Chapter 68- A dream come true
Chapter 69- Cosmetic campaign
Chapter 70-Quick flight to Sydney
Chapter 71-Sydney woes
Chapter 72-Airport frenzy
Chapter 73- Seniors' Trip
Chapter 74-When love hurts...
Chapter 75- An unwelcome smootch
Chapter 76- Trending frenzy
Chapter 77-Emotional onslaught
Chapter 78 -Painful ghosting
Chapter 79-Broken ties
Chapter 80- Finally...
Chapter 81: The Kims'daughter
Chapter 82- A welcome surprise
Chapter 83: Family time
Chapter 84: From Sweet To Fierce.
Chapter 85: What just happened!
Chapter 86: Bells' Night
Chapter 87: I think I'm pregnant!
Contest (Complete)
Chapter 88: Spy stories

Chapter 3-Meeting the fangirls

3.2K 87 63
By strawberry1d

...'Cause the window
Opened one time with you and me...

"I'm so hungry, I could eat a whole cow," Liu Mei grumbles. You look at her in confusion. "We just go here, we didn't stop, and you're already...hungry?" You shake your head at your best friend.

You both look around the mall, your mind wondering what you should buy, whereas Liu Mei is probably thinking about what food stall she plans on going to.

"So where should we go eat--" You shake your head at Liu Mei's words.

"--We going to shop first, food after," you grab her wrist and drag her to a shop. Liu Mei whines as you pass by Crispy Creme.

~

You look at the different headbands in a Louis Vuitton store and decide on taking a white one. You reach for it, and someone takes it before you. Liu Mei shakes her head at you.

"You have enough headbands Yunru and I hardly see you shop for something other than hats or headbands."

"There's nothing wrong with buying them," you mumble. She places her palms on your cheeks and squishes them.

"What are we going to do with you?" Liu Mei coos at you. You roll your eyes at her. "Let me buy what I want, and I don't go fashion police on you?" You narrow your eyes at her and remove her hands from your cheeks.

You grab another headband and walk passed her. She can keep the headband since it's not like there aren't others.

"Hey, wait for me," she shouts after you.

~

MAC Cosmetics, is one of Liu Mei's favorite stores. You don't mind it, but Liu Mei's mini shopping basket is half full.

"Mei I don't ever see you buy things other than make-up," you mock her tone from what she mentioned previously. She waves you off.

~

You groan from the weight of the seven shopping bags. Two of which are yours. Liu Mei 'asked' you nicely to help her carry hers...well if nicely means 'force all your shopping bags on your best friend and choose a restaurant' and you get a table for two.

The waiter takes your orders and walks off. You are about to speak but squealing cuts you off. Two girls rush over to your table and take a seat.

"You girls must be our next-door neighbor's slash roommates!" The dyed-haired girl says.

"Yes, Yunru and Liu Mei, right?" The one with glasses on confirms. You give them an awkward smile.

"I'm Dahyun, and she is Sana," the girl with pink and purple-dyed hair says while gesturing to herself and the girl beside her.

"What majors are you taking?" Dahyun turns to you. "Film and Television," you give a short and sweet answer.

"And you," you ask her, Dayhun smiles widely.

"I'm taking photography and design--" Liu Mei shouts in excitement. "--I'm taking design too!" They begin talking about their projects and what lecturer they hope to have. This leaves you and Sana in awkward silence.

Where is our food?

You notice the letters "V E" on the side of Sana's pinkie finger.

"That's a cool tattoo Sana, why 'V E'?" You attempt at making conversation by using your curiosity. She turns to you, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"It's my soulmate mark. I met him a year ago. I have an image of our mark next to each other, would you like to see it?" You shrug at her not minding at all.

She takes her phone and shows it to you.

Liu Mei gasps dreamily at the photo.

"So cute, where did you meet him? What did you think the letters stood for before you met him? Is he here? Did it really feel like love at first sight?--" Liu Mei interrogates Sana excitedly.

"Mei calms down," you laugh at her. Your waiter brings over your cappuccino and Liu Mei's cocktail drinks.

Sana and Dahyun tell the waiter to bring their meal to the table, which he agrees with and walks off.

"Hey, Dahyun, why don't you show them yours," Sana says with a smile. Dahyun squeals in excitement and nods her head.

She places her hand on the table, and it's a black dove. She shows a picture of her and her soulmate's mark combined.

"I received mine two months ago, actually, and it was the most excruciating pain I have ever experienced. I am happy we took a soulmate class for the week before graduating grade 12." Dahyun gently rubs her mark.

You notice your waiter walk towards the table with a black tray.

"Thank goodness, something to distract me from this conversation," you mumble, not noting that Sana and Dahyun heard you. Liu Mei sighs at you.

"Don't mind Yunru, and she doesn't believe in soulmates. She said, and I quote 'soulmates sound like stress and is witchcraft'," Liu Mei uses air quotes. You ignore her and wait for the waiter to place the food on the table and leave, which he does.

"Oh, you're one of those people, no worries when you find your soulmate you will understand," Sana gives you a soft smile Dahyun nods in agreement after taking a sip of her drink.

God forbid that happens.

"You girls you should join us at our dorm later, it would be entertaining," The brown-haired girl grins. "Yes! We must," Liu Mei agrees for the both of you. The there of them turns to you. Confusion clouds your mind.

"I assumed since Liu Mei answered for us both and always decides for me, that it would be a yes," Liu Mei swats your shoulder.

You yelp at the sudden hit, soothing your painful shoulder.

"Crazy woman," a whisper leaves your mouth. Liu Mei gasps. Sana and Dahyun laugh at what they witness as they take a bite of food.

~

"...that's how I managed to persuade the receptionist to give me my forgotten keycard to my hotel room," Sana finishes her story, while you laugh at her outcome.

The four of you were now in Sana and Dahyun's dorm room. You were on Sana's bed while the Dahyun was on hers and Liu Mei and Sana were on the floor.

"You're by far the weirdest person I've ever met Sana," She narrows her eyes at you. "No, wait, the second strangest since Liu Mei stole that trophy already," you correct yourself.

"Oh did you see the recent episode of RunBTS?" Dahyun widens her eyes. You could feel the atmosphere change.

"Yes!" Liu Mei answers. "I also made an account on Weverse and Vlive, so I can interact with my bias which is Jimin."

"Same here!" Sana and Dahyun scream in excitement. You could tell they seemed to be hard-core fans of BTS just like Liu Mei. Sana brought out her merch, showing them to you all, but you lose interest in the conversation.

It's not your fault that you aren't a fan of BTS, and seeing how these girls react makes you feel relieved that you aren't a fan. There is no way you would want to act like a crazy fan.

You grab a lone magazine on the table and flip through it, so your attention strays from their conversation.

Gucci is having a sale on their headbands? Must be a fake magazine.

You turn the page in disappointment: magazines and their fake news. You click your tongue. A sudden noise makes you jump slightly. Three voices start singing along...most probably BTS.

You clench your teeth. Looking up, Sana, Dahyun, and Liu Mei are dancing to the music playing on their laptop. Probably Dahyun's. This went on for an hour....too long for you. You probably read the same magazine three times.

"So who is your bias Yunru?" you stop paging through the magazine and look at Dahyun. All three of them are seated on the floor most probably tired from all that singing and dancing.

"She doesn't have one," Liu Mei answers for you. Sana's eyes fill with understanding. "Oh, you like all of them the same,"

"She doesn't like BTS, and she isn't a fan of them," Liu Mei clarifies. It's painfully silent for a minute. You slowly turn back to the magazine in your hand.

"What!"

A/n deepest apologies for the late update, however, I hope you all are well and appreciate your support. And thank you so much.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
330K 29.1K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...
16.4K 1.1K 38
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" ☆. ☆. ☆. K...
221K 10.3K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...