π–ˆπ–π–†π–‘π–‘π–Šπ–“π–Œπ–Š π–†π–ˆπ–ˆπ–Šπ–•...

By cutesight

" πš†πš’πš•πš• 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πš˜πš πšœπš–πš’πš•πšŽ πšπš˜πš› πš–πšŽ? " - - - - Y/N is the opposite of Akaashi. She wears her he... More

Rebellious side?
Assist!
Envious smile
You're sorry?
Is this a good idea?
Akaashi's "girlfriend"
Keep it a secret
Words out
What's real and what's fake?
Smoke and mirrors
Rebellious phase
Rooftop lunch
Clouded and curious
Secretly rich
Tell him the truth
A hole in the contract
I dare you to kiss
It's all an act
Welcome home, masters
Akaashi's falling hard
Going backwards
I'm scared.
Might as well
Held by fear
Someone else
A moment of distraction
Arranged marriage
Like me better
Fathers proposal
Fake date
Distracted
Revealed
Fessing up
Cinderella and her squire
Missing him
I'm bad too
Guy talk
An imaginer
Are we really doing this?
Tears for his mother
Pierre
Defiance
What now?
A new change
Time is ticking
I love you Keiji
Last night with Akinori
Farewell, Y/N
Do you accept this challenge?

No more secrets

9.6K 450 994
By cutesight

The next morning you wake up to the light touches of someone stroking your hair. Fluttering your eyes open, you whine softly. Your vision blurs and you startle when you see Akaashi sitting on the edge of the bed.

"K-Keiji?!" You mutter his name under the blanket that you lift over your face. He tugs on the blanket, pulling it back down from your face.

"Do you always whine when you're getting up?" Akaashi questions, he wears a small smile. Pursing your lips, you shake your head.

You sit up and rub your eyes. "How long were you watching me sleep?" Akaashi takes his phone out to show you a photo of your sleeping face. "Long enough to take this picture." Your face flushes and you reach out to take his phone from him. "I didn't give you consent to take that photo, pervert."

Akaashi blushes when he hears Y/N call him a pervert. Gulping, he feels the tip of his ears redden. "Don't lump me in with those guys." He scrunches his nose adorably. "Am I not allowed to have photos of my own girlfriend?" Akaashi murmurs under his breath. Your words leave you when you stare at Akaashi's adorable response.

When did he become so cute?

Clenching the blanket, you clear your throat. "I-I'm just messing with you Keiji."

He looks up to you and smirks. His expression taking a 180. "So am I." He dryly chuckles and ruffles your hair. "I should let you freshen up. Konoha and Zico are downstairs."

"Zico? What's he doing here?" Akaashi stands up and steps to the side to let you get out of bed. "He was informed by Pierre that you were here."

"Oh..." You frown when you think of Pierre. Akaashi reaches out to stroke your cheek. "I'll be waiting outside your bedroom." You wear a small smile and nod your head. "I'll be quick." You scurry off to the bathroom.

🏐・゚゚・。.

"Young master, Akaashi and Miss are here." Yamoto leads the two of you into the living room. Zico looks up from his seat and hurries over to your side. "Y/N! You idiot!" He's quick to pull your ear. Akaashi narrows his eyes on Zico, uncomfortable at how friendly he is towards Y/N. Konoha clears his throat, pulling Zico back. "Zico, Akaashi is glaring at you."

"What?" Zico looks away from you, flicking his eyes over to Akaashi. A steely look emanates from Akaashi's gunmetal blue eyes. A chill runs down Zico's spine and he pulls his fingers away from your ear. "Jeez, can you death glare at someone else?"

Akaashi presses his lips together, debating whether or not to speak up. "Don't be rude Zico." You interject into the conversation. "What brings you here anyway?" Zico looks away from Akaashi and crosses his arms when he looks at you.

"What brings YOU here to Konoha's? I was worried when Pierre told me you ran away from home. He didn't give me the details so I'm here to ask you directly." Lowering your eyes, you run your fingers through your hair. "Let's all sit down first." Konoha points over to the sofas. Akaashi and Konoha sit across from you and Zico. The four of you break off into your own conversations. Yamoto returns shortly after with breakfast for the four of you.

"So, spit it out." Zico cuts to the chase, taking a bite of his toast. You spoon a portion of the omurice into your mouth.

Where do you even start?

Yesterday was a complete rollercoaster of events. You then remember the woman who was beside Zico. He hid something from you as well. With a devilish smirk on your face, you flick your eyes over to Zico. "You have something to tell us too." You point a finger at Zico. He's aware of what you're talking about from the shock in his face. He eyes your finger and tries to bite it. "Stop it, Zico. You have some explaining to do!"

"So do you bitch!"

"B-Bitch?" The two of you are already making a fuss first thing in the morning. "Mines legal. Yours isn't!"

Konoha chokes on his orange juice as he listens to the two banter back and forth. Akaashi exhales, hitting Konoha harder on purpose on the back. Yamoto grows amused by how lively the living room is. He refrains himself from chuckling.

"Long story short, my parents are setting up an arranged marriage with Konoha and I. But, I like Keiji. We confessed our feelings for each other yesterday and after that Pierre came running to tell me Konoha's father set up a date for the two of us." You eye Konoha with a glare. "The plan WAS to tell our parents we're better off as friends."

"Was?" Zico raises an eyebrow, following Y/N's eyes towards Konoha who's blushing. He fills his mouth with omurice to avoid speaking. Akaashi however, speaks up. "But he likes Y/N." The three of you can clearly hear the annoyance in Akaashi's voice when he speaks. "Wait, really Konoha? You like Y/N? Since when? You always made fun of her from what I can remember during our phone calls." Konoha tenses, raising a finger to his lips to tell Zico to shut up.

"Phone calls?" You tilt your head, raising an eyebrow.

"A-Anyway." Zico returns the conversation back to the topic at hand. "What happened next?"

"Akaashi told our parents that we're dating. It didn't go over well when they sat me down in the living room to talk." Your brows knit together when you recall last night. Anger flickers in your chest but you suppress it by eating your breakfast. "Her parents want us to break up." Akaashi speaks on your behalf. He then eyes Konoha. "It seems like they're still going through with the arranged marriage whether she wants to or not."

Zico grows frustrated for Y/N, he places his plate down and grumbles. "To think this is how they treat you after everything you've done for them." A silence fills the conversation as everyone's in their own thoughts. "Say...Akaashi. You're not secretly rich right?" Zico eyes Akaashi who lowers his spoon onto the plate. "No. I'm not." Akaashi bluntly answers. "I'm sure if I was, her parents would still say no."

Zico slowly nods his head, exhaling. Not wanting to dampen the mood further, you change the topic. "Your turn Zico. I answered your question, so you can do the same. Who was that woman I saw you kissing?"

"Kissing?" Akaashi raises an eyebrow. "I heard him say something along the lines of 'I'm all yours this weekend.'" Both you and Konoha cover your mouths. Zico cringes when he hears Akaashi repeat his words from yesterday, his face flushes over. "God, why does that sound so sexual when it comes from you Akaashi." Zico grits his teeth. Akaashi has an amused expression in his eyes. "I only repeated it in the exact tone you used Zico."

Your hand moves from your mouth to your ears. "Oh god, did you really say that to an older woman Zico?! I know you're a pervert but to THAT extent?"

"Are you a sugar baby Zico? I'm not going to judge you for your after school activities but..." Konoha raises an eyebrow when he looks over at Zico's redden face. "Do you even need the money Zico? Your parents give you an allowance and they'll get you whatever you want within reason." You lower your hands from your ears when you ask him.

He bites his bottom lip, inhaling deeply before answering any questions. "The woman you all saw...she's a frequent customer of mine."

"C-Customer?" Konoha and you speak in unison. Akaashi leans forward, the topic piquing his interest. Zico nods his head, taking his phone out of his pocket to show the three of you an app. The three of you stare at a profile with Zico's face and information listed.

'In need of company? I can be whoever you want for the day. Brother, cousin, boyfriend, friend, etc. I'm at your service.'

Your face flushes and you look away from his phone. Covering your face, you speak into your palms. "So, people rent you? When...when did you decide to do something like this Zico?" Konoha quietly chuckles under his breath, not uttering a word. Akaashi also stays quiet, a small smile forms on his face as he tries to not laugh. He tries to hide his expression by covering his mouth with his hand.

"HEY! DON'T LAUGH AT ME YOU TWO." Zico gets defensive and places his phone back into his pocket. "I only do this to kill time when I have nothing else to do. There's a few perks to this."

"Are there limits too? You haven't...you haven't had sex with anyone right?" You blurt out the question everyone's thinking. The others blush from your question.

"No! That's stepping over the terms and conditions." Zico stammers out, he flicks your forehead.

"But kissing isn't?!" You rub your forehead, grumbling out to Zico.

"So...this is what you're up to when you're not hanging out with us Zico." Konoha slowly nods his head, a smirk on his face. "Shut up." Zico closes his eyes as he blurts out. "Is there anything you're hiding from us Akaashi?" Konoha eyes Akaashi curiously. The blush disappears from Akaashi's face and he shakes his head. "Not at all."

"You sure? You haven't noticed the slight change in you ever since yesterday?" Konoha tries to stir Akaashi up. "Like your anger? How you're suddenly just letting it loose?" Zico and you turn to look at Akaashi. He's been a bit more expressive around you since yesterday. But he still hides them from others like Zico. "What do you mean by that Konoha?" You softly speak up.

"This dick tried to hit me yesterday." Konoha grunts out, pointing at Akaashi. "He also gave Zico a death glare earlier for touching you. I think Akaashi is secretly possessive."

You wear a worried look when you think about Akaashi attempting to hit Konoha. A faint memory tugs at you when he also attempted to hit the third year senior, Sakura. Maybe after all these years of being composed, his anger had no where to go.

But...what could explain the possessive part?

Akaashi grows quiet from Konoha's observation. He leans back on the sofa and slides his hands into his jean pockets. Mixed emotions swirl inside his chest as he thinks about Konoha's words. He's always composed in any situation, unless Y/N is in the picture. She pulled emotions he didn't know he had out of him.

He bites his inner cheek and flicks his eyes over to Y/N. "Just don't touch what's mine."

Your heart pounds against your chest when you look at Akaashi. A heat crawls onto your face and you're too shy to keep your eyes on him. The other two feel awkward hearing Akaashi say something so cheesy with such a stern tone.

"I fear for you Y/N." Zico whispers under his breath. "W-What do you mean." You utter out in a squeak. "I rather not say. It's perverted." Zico chuckles out. Akaashi overhears Zico and lowers his eyes, the tip of his ears turning red. Konoha feels a bit jealous after hearing Akaashi say something so cool. The way Y/N flustered over Akaashi made his heart ache. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.5K 66
"Everything was once impossible until someone did it!" Strange things are happening in the old English boarding school Camilla calls home 90% of the...
346K 7.6K 25
you move in to a different school and are living by yourself until someone catches your eyes. A boy with frosted tips and golden colored eyes came in...
51.8K 1.4K 45
"Why don't I EVER keep my big mouth shut?!" "Why doesn't she ever keep her mouth shut?" "Why do you never keep your big mouth shut?" *Art isn't mine*...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...