Unrestraint Love ( Dong Hua...

Od amy2097

Bai Feng Jiu is young and doesn't know what love is and Dong Hua Dijun Lived so long that he had forgotten th... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Notice
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note-Story on Hold.
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

2.8K 111 30
Od amy2097

Thank You for all of love and excitement and moreover patience for every update. I am so grateful that you love my writing. Thanks. Here is the next chapter!
‐-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I own Bai Feng Jiu a life debt," Di Jun announced to the whole hall.

Feng Jiu choked on her own saliva and her body went numb with mortification. What he is doing? What he is doing?

She baffled unable to decide how and where to hide her burning face but then she met her Gu Gu's eyes, this is not time to flee this is the time to save Qing Qiu's face. So she stands up and bowed with a polite smile.

"Your Lordship has humbled me with your praises, but I was nothing but a bearer of the right information at the right time," Feng Jiu said meeting his eyes straight.

"Still yet debt is a debt," Dong Hua counter.

Everybody now was observing the interaction between the former master of the universe and the fox princess with rapt attention. Didn't the princess had just ungraced herself in front of Di Jun yet he is giving her such high regard? Did she really save His lordship's life? Everyone thought.

"Bai Feng Jiu won't dare to go against His lordship words, as you said debt is debt and saving someone's is indeed huge favour in that case, from the beginning of time you have countless time save many lives as a warrior and a King in order to restore peace and unify all the realm. I am afraid of the scales are measured, every creature mortal or immortal own you a debt. Considered this my way of paying it back. As I said, I was nothing but a bearer of the right information that lucky help your Lordship. I can hardly hold such credit as saving your life, "

Feng Jiu handles the situation well, she poses herself humble but didn't belittle herself in the process, reminding everyone who Dong Hua Di Jun really was and clear up any unwanted rumours that were flying around. Her words clearly stated that she and Di Jun acquaintance is limited to the battle of Rioushi river. Dong Hua took all of this account and his lips stretch proudly.

He nodded, making Feng Jiu sigh internally in relief. Feng Jiu's speech had driven out any adverse thought about her in every immortal's mind in the hall and Di Jun nod was a stamp on her regal grace but her regal ways come into the eyes of many young immortals especially one, High Immortal Chang Yi.

Who immediately went Feng Jiu proposing a toast...when Feng Jiu can't help it she accepted it. Then her eyes landed to her sleeves and her nails they were all clean. She gulped down the wine as the adrenalin of debating with Di Jun in public still was pumping up.

Dong Hua smiled at her as she accepted toast after toast.

"Did you really just give in like that?" Lian Song asked.

Dong Hua just look at him with a neutral expression.

"She actually silences you, " Lian Song said baffled.

Dong Hua just sipped the wine.

"Come now, what is going on with you?"

Dong Hua just softly smile to himself.

"Did you just smile?" Lian Song asked shocked.

Dong Hua composed his face back. An impossible possibility started to form in Lian Song's mind.

Can flower bloom on the iron tree?

Feng Jiu got what she didn't want, attention. After all, she did...? This time she gulped down the wine in resentment thinking it was a juice.

The banquet was over and everybody retired.

"Xiao Jiu, come back soon, " Bai Qian told her niece.

She nodded, drunkenly. She filled her wine cup enjoying the silence. Thinking about what almost happened, why does he have to announce to everyone about the fact that she helps him? She helped him, can't just end like that!

But no..he has to...

"What are you still doing here?" Dong Hua interrupted her drunken thoughts.

She looks up at him, he was so tall and he had the Flowerpot in his hand.

"Drinking juice!" She expands her hand show him the cup. Dong Hua bent take in the scent.

"It's wine, " He said.

"Oh, " She looks inside the cup.

Dong Hua put the flower pot on the table and sat beside her, facing her.

Feng Jiu looks at the flower pot, pouting.

"You...you ruined all my planning, " She said with a sad sigh.

"Ho?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I was trying to not...to not get attention or at least to make everybody think that...that I am not fit to get married, but you....talking about debt and things...making everybody think that....you own me. They just...."

Feng Jiu couldn't think of what will happen now everybody so impressed with her, will her aunt have to set dates for her now...?

"They what?"  He asked for her to continue.

"Now, GuGu has to set blind dates for me, Now because of you...!" She lost balance and collide with the armrest she yelped.

Dong Hua helped her straighten.

"You are drunk, " He said.

She only pouted. He saw her hairpin fall down from her hairs, he picked it up extending it for her to take.

Feng Jiu leans over wobbling, narrowing her eyes at him accusingly.

"My Father will pressure GuGu to take the proposal of my courtship because you can't keep your mouth shut!"

So her father wants to marry her off soon? No wonder she is naive and as queen, she will need someone reliable beside her. Dong Hua thought. He looks at her surprise a little as she snapped the last part. Nobody ever talks to him like that and she looks lovely doing that.

"So you don't want to get married?" He asked pulling her closer, tilting her head so he could slide the hairpin back in her hairs. She let him do it obediently, bowing her head so he can have easy access.

"Of course not!" She snaps back her head up.

"Ammm, Don't move," Dong Hua scoffed.

Pouting her lips, she bowed again.

"You can tell your parents your wish," He suggested finally setting the pin perfectly in her hairs.

"Can't, Father thinks that I am too wild, I need a man to tame me," She said. As he pinches her chin to raise it so he could admire the handy work. He released her when he was satisfied.

"Do you need me to escort you to Xiwun palace?" He offered, seeing that she was so drunk that she could barely sit straight.

Looking at his extended hand, she remembers how he was about exposed that she was the girl who...who helped him after the battle.

"Dong Hua! You are so shameless!" She stands up abruptly, stomping her foot.

Dong Hua looks up at her, chuckling. It made him feel light when he heard his name from her. He is not used to hearing his name in the first place and those who once in a while take the liberty, the imposition of his status is never gone. She was scolding him.

"Why?" He asked.

"You were about to tell everyone that I treated you after your battle with the ghost emperor, do you know what rumours are they spreading! If anybody comes to know about it..."

Dong Hua knew about the rumours of course but he only meant the part where she helped him on the river. He was genuine in his gratitude. People like to be recognized for their good deeds. She indeed saved his life and he owns her.

"But I am gen..."

Before he completes his thought she falls down, knocked out in his arms.

...eunily thank full to you," He look down at her sleeping face. His hand raised and stroke her cheek that was coloured as peach blossom because of the wine.

Who wants to tame her? Her fire needs a direction. He thought
------------------------------------------------------------

God! This man is shameless and clueless!

What do you think?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.7K 40
Fan Fiction about Donghua x Bai Feng Jiu after TMOPB. All character not belong to me, credit to Tang Qi Gong Xi
468K 24.3K 172
This story is about the birth and development of the best friendship between Donghua Dijun and his little fox. In my re-imagined story, I am attempt...
33.9K 1.3K 33
Dong Hua has grown bored with life other than the occasional threat to the realms. Until a girl saves him. He decides to keep her as a maid to watch...
386K 10.3K 97
Bai Feng Jiu/Donghua Dijun Fanfiction. Saving Feng Jiu from death after the Phoenix attacks her, Donghua leaves behind traces of his magic within her...