Mr. Perfect & Ms. Imperfect

By StubbornCap

Raina story ❤️ To know more peep inside😉 Update on Monday, Wednesday and Friday ☺️ More

Author Note
Character Sketch
Resort Wali
Naina Ah Singh
Kashmir Main, Tu Kanyakumari
Safar Was Tooo Suffering
Naina Amma Naina Amma Maan Jao
Two Naina
Confusion Hi Confusion🤪
Confusion Continues...
Ahluwalia Reunion
Hospital Wala Drama
The One And Only Money Minded Dracula RV
Language Class
School Friend

Sibling's Birthday.....

319 38 61
By StubbornCap

Naina wakes up early and goes out....Everyone gathers at restaurant for breakfast...Rajveer notice Naina is missing so he decides to ask...

Rajveer- Naina nahi dikh rahi...

Shalini (waves her hand infront of him)- helloooo main yahin hu (he glares her and others suppress their laughter) What ? Main hi Naina hu...

Rajveer- I mean to say Naina your friend...

Alekh- She's out

Rajveer- What ? Itni subha kaha gayi...breakfast bhi kiya nahi hoga...Ek kaam karta hu (stands up) main breakfast pack kar le jata...

Everyone looks at him with amusing smile and he looks at them with questioning manner....

Alekh- Uski zarurat nahi

Rajesh- Tum beth kar aapna nasta kar lo

Rajveer- Par Naina

Huda- Phoolan ki fikar maat karo

Yudi- She isn't a child anymore

Pooja- Haan aur Naina aaj 20 ki ho jayegi

Rajveer- What aaj Naina ka Birthday hai (everyone nods) According to her personality ab tak resort sar pe utha liya hota...

Rajesh- Kisi ne bola hai jayda hasane wale dar aapna hasi ke piche chupate hai...

Rajveer- Kya matlab !

Rajesh- Shamjdar ho shamj jaoge...(looks at Alekh) I hope tumhe kya karna hai (he nods) good...

Saying this Rajesh goes....Alekh was about to say something when Rajveer's phone rings...He sees caller's name and looks at Alekh...

Rajveer- I need to take this call

Alekh nods and Rajveer goes...

Alekh- Pooja tum nayi ho isliye nahi pata Gudiya ko bday wale din wish kare ya celebrate kare nahi pasand....

Ali(interrupts)- Kyun

Pooja- Haan aur kal woh so kyun rahi thi aise...

Alekh- Naina bataye wahi better hoga...Please Guys Aaj ka din sambhal lena...

Shalini- Don't worry...

Yudi- Everything is under control...

Huda- Aur main ja raha hu Phoolan ke pass

Pooja- Main bhi aau ?

Ali- Haan Hum bhi aaye !

Huda looks at Alekh and he just nods...Shalini and Yudi goes to respective work...Alekh also goes...Huda takes Ali and Pooja along with him...On other hand Ritu informs Rajveer that Naveen is missing from morning...Rajveer tells that Naina is also missing...Both of them thinks where can Naina and Naveen can be...Suddenly Rajveer remembers it's Naveen's birthday and he must be in temple....Rajveer tells Ritu to go check in temple and he also checks on google about temples and thinks to check each and every temple....He makes few calls and goes without informating Alekh or Rajesh...

Huda gets call from his client and he needs to go to his shop....So he drops Ali and Pooja and resort and goes back to his shop....Rajveer reaches Shri Gopal Ganesh Mandir as his gut feeling told Naina must be here....

Shri Gopal Ganesh Mandir, Panjim....

Rajveer enters temple and searches for Naina....He sees a girl wearing black suit with red duppatta...He fake coughs to gain her attention...Girl turns and sees him...He looks at her from head to toe...

Naina's outfit...

Rajveer- Naina tum

Naina- Nahi mera bhoot hai

Rajveer- Tum sidhe muh baat nahi kar sakti kya

Naina- Kar sakti hu na (points at him) par tumhe dekh maan nahi karta

Rajveer- Naina tum (takes a deep breathe) jaane do muje aaj ke din tumse nahi larai karni

Naina- Kyun aaj din me Chand nikal gaya kya !

Rajveer glares him....Pandit Ji comes near them...

Pandit Ji- Yeh Mandir hai

Naina- Toh maine kab bola Mandir nahi hai ? (She rolls her eyes)

Rajveer- Sorry Pandit Ji....(pokes on Naina's head) Is nadaan balika ko maaf kar do...

Before Pandit Ji could say anything he drags her out with him....Naina free herself and starts walking and Rajveer was following her....A small kid was running slightly push Naina and she stumbles and out of fear of falling on ground she closes her eyes tightly....After few seconds she opens her eyes as she didn't feel any pain....She finds Rajveer was holding her and smiling at her...

Rajveer- Jab highs me chalne nahi aata toh pehana zaruri hai kya !

Naina- Bol liya (he nods and smile) Ab Chordo mujhe...

Rajveer- Chorduga toh gir jaogi...(he slightly leaves and she was about to fall but she holds his shirt and he holds her waist) Ab Madam pura din aise bahano me rehna chahti ho (she nods in negative manner) Toh khadi ho na...

She stands properly as he helps her....Two roadside men saw her and thinks to tease her....One of them looks at her...

1st Man sings looking at her- O lal dupatte wali tera naam to bata

She ignores him....He wanted to talk but she stops him...

2nd Man continues- O kaale kurte wali tera naam to bata

Rajveer- This is too much....

Naina- let's go

She holds his hand and starts walking...Men follows them..

Both Men sings- Naam to bata, tera naam to bata, Tera naam to bata ho, Oye hoye, hoye hoye
Oye hoye, haye haye

Listening this Rajveer wanted to break they faces but Naina was still holding his hand tightly...

Rajveer- Naina haath chordo main bata hu unko naam...

Naina- Really ? (She blinks her eyes and he nods) Par uhone tumhara Nahi mera naam janna hai...(he glares her) let me handle them (he was about to say something) Do you trust me ?

Rajveer- Ek bar galti hui na karte dubra kaise kar sakta hu...

Naina- Good

She send her location to someone and gives her phone to him....She ties her duppatta and goes near men....Rajveer looks at her...

She removes her heels and starts beating men simultaneously and sings- O naam ke deewane tu kaam to bata
O naam ke deewane tu kaam to bata
Kaam to bata, tera kaam to bata
Tera kaam to bata haan

She was beating them miserably and Rajveer looks at her in amazed....Within 10mins Inspector Smith comes and looks at Naina and men who were laying on ground...

Inspector Smith- Naina

Rajveer(interrupts)- Sir Naina ki koi galti nahi hai (looks at men) shuru uhone kiya tha...

Inspector Smith- Young man (taps on Rajveer's shoulder) Chote se bade hote dekha hai (looks at Naina) Next time make sure mujhe bhi marne ka mauka do...

Naina- Done (she beats one more time to men) Bye Uncle..

Naina hi-fi Inspector Smith and goes along with Rajveer...

On other hand Ritu reaches Shri Siddhivinayak Mandir and searches for Naveen....
Shri Siddhivinayak Mandir, Mumbai...

Ritu sees Naveen and goes near him and stands out....Naveen feels her presence and looks at her...

Naveen(bit loudly)- Tum kya kar rahi ho

Ritu(slowly)- Shh mandir hai (looks at people around them and apologise them) Dhere bolo

Naveen(non chalant)-' Maine kab bola Mandir nahi hai (rolls his eyes)

Ritu- God Naveen...Grow Up

After taking blessing from God, they come out of temple...

Naveen- Main car lekar aaya

Ritu- Main bhi chalti hu...

Both of them walks towards area where car was parked...Near car Naveen sees a small girl crying...Naveen sits on knees....Ritu smiles and that small girl looks at him...

Naveen- Khubsurat ladki ke ankhon me aansoo ache nahi lagte

He removes his handkerchief and frowards towards her....Small girl takes and wipes her tears...

Ritu- Beta mummy papa kaha hai Aapke

Girl- Mummy papa ghum gaye

Listening her Naveen chuckles and Ritu looks at her...Naveen takes out a chocolate from his pocket and gives to that girl...That girl starts eating...

Ritu(whispers)- She's Impossible....Khud ghum gayi aur kehti mom dad ghum gaye....Parents bhi Kitne irresponsible hai...

Naveen- Isse dekh Choti ki yaad aa gayi...You know Ek bar woh bhi ghum gayi thi aur announcement me karwa ki parents ghum gaye hai...

Ritu- Yaa yaa like brother like sister

Listening sister tears form into his eyes and he looks away...Ritu realises what she said and keeps her head on his shoulder...

Ritu- I didn't meant that way

Naveen- I know...Agar aaj woh zinda hoti toh bahut khubsurat dikhati bilkul Gudiya jaisi...

Ritu- Haan afterall aapne bhai pe gayi hoti na

Naveen- Ehmm Moti (Ritu glares him) iske parents dhundhte...(looks at little girl...Ritu nods) Chale...

Naveen carries little girl in his arms and Ritu walks beside him...Ritu looks at Naveen and then at little girl in his arm who was smiling and eating chocolate....

Ritu(thinks)- I wish Naveen humari beti bhi aisi hi pyaari si ho aur hum donno aise hi uske sath yaha aaye...

Naveen stops walking as he sees Ritu was lost in thoughts....He looks at her and tap on her shoulder..

Naveen- I know I am looking handsome Par aise mat dekho kahin pyaar na ho jaye...

Ritu- Pyaar (points at him) tumse (makes faces) kabhi nahi (thinks) Itne dumb kyun ho tum...

Naveen(gives Girl to Ritu to carry)- Lo sambhalo thodi der...

Now Naveen was walking and Ritu was walking holding girl's hand...Naveen sees them and smile...

Naveen(thinks)- I wish Ritu humari aisi hi choti family aur happy family ho...

Naveen and Ritu gives Girl to her parents...Ritu starts giving lecture to parents and to save them Naveen drags her with him...

On other hand in Goa, Rajveer and Naina were on road....Naina was walking and Rajveer was following her...

Rajveer- Naina (she ignores him) Fine (She looks at him) Don't blame me (she raise her eyebrows)

Before she could understand anything Rajveer carries her on his shoulder and starts walking...Naina was shock but compose herself and starts beating Rajveer...

Naina- Niche utaro....sab dekh rahe hai

Rajveer- Phele hi bola tha don't blame me...

Naina- Aise kaise kar sakte ho tum mere sath

Rajveer- Jaise tum karti ho Theek Waise hi...

Rajveer carefully makes Naina sit on passenger seat and he sits on driving seat, Naina was about to come door but it didn't open...

Rajveer- Child lock hai so don't waste your energy...

Naina- You (She was about to hit him but he goes near her and she stops and looks at him) What're you doing (he slowly puts seatbelt on her and smirks) what !

Rajveer(goes backward)- Seatbelt (She looks at him and then at seatbelt and again looks at him) So batao kaha jana chahogi ? Aaj main tumhara guide hu (he wrinks at her and bows his head)

Naina- Tum ?

Rajveer- Oh Haan bhul gaya

Rajveer takes bag from backseat, Naina was looking at him...

Rajveer- I want to ask you something (she nods) Hindi me come ko Kya kehte hai (she widen her eyes) please batao na (he slowly removes sandwich piece)

To say she opens her mouth and he puts sandwich piece inside her mouth....She looks at him...

Rajveer- Bina breakfast nikali thi aur kehta toh karti nahi isliye tumhe (She starts chewing sandwich piece) tumhare tarah bana padega...

Naina- Uhmm acha (She takes tiffin and starts eating) Smart ho rahe ho mere sath reh kar...(continues eating like kid and Rajveer was looking at her)

Rajveer- Mera matlab dumb tha na ?

She nods and smile, He opens his mouth to say something but she puts sandwich in his mouth...He looks at her and she rolls her eyes...

Naina- Tic for tac

Rajveer and Naina spends day together....Naina asks him to take to beach....They enjoyed water rides, build sand castle and after seeing sunset they decided to go back to resort....Rajveer messages everyone to come at gazebo....Alekh sees them coming to together....Moreover he sees his sister was smiling...Everyone enters gazebo together and gets shock seeing pink metallic curtains and fairy light decoration along with Happy Birthday banner...

Gazebo's decoration...

Naina sees decoration....Alekh was about to go near her but Rajesh stops him..Rajveer goes out and brings cake...Seeing cake Rajesh and Naina gets shock...
Naina's Birthday Cake...

Rajveer forwards knife to Naina....She was just looking at him....Other were also standing still as they didn't knew what to do...

Rajveer- I know tum cake ko dekh soch rahi hogi bachi nahi ho (she just look at him with blank expression) But you know tum bilkul Tangled ki Rapunzel jaisi ho courageous and kind...

Naina closes her ears as these same words were ringing in her ears....Rajveer looks at her in confusion...

Rajesh looks at Rajveer and then at Naina as Rajveer's words had open her wounds again....Alekh and others felt bad as they knew Naina's wound aren't easily healed...

Without saying anything she runs ways, Rajveer was about to go behind her but Alekh holds his hand...

Alekh- It's time we need to talk (looks at others) Go check her...

Huda, Yudi, Ali, Shalini and Pooja goes behind her whereas Alekh drags Rajveer along with him and Rajesh asks Suri Ji to clean place and goes behind Alekh...

Alekh- Who the hell do you think you're....Kisi se puch ke woh sab kiya...Humse puch lete Ek bar...Humne kuch nahi kiya iske piche Koi reason ho sakta tha...Ek bar bhi socha nahi tumne...

Rajveer didn't knew what wrong he did, Rajesh enters into room...

Rajesh- Enough Alekh

Alekh- Nahi Baba (points at Rajveer) Because of him she was crying (he was about to punch Rajveer)

Rajesh(holds his hand)- Alekh

Rajveer- I swear I didn't mean to hurt her

Rajesh- I know you may go

Alekh- Baba how can you leave him easily

Rajveer- Sir if you don't mind may I know reason behind her such reaction...So that I can help her to heal her past wound...

Alekh- Heal or hurt her more (mock smile)

Rajesh- Alekh enough (looks at Rajveer) I hope you mean what you said (Rajveer nods) Fine

Rajesh tells him that Naina's parents died in car accident on her birthday when they went to bring her Rapunzel cake as she has asks them and her father said her to be like Rapunzel courageous and kind...

Rajveer- She blames herself for they death (he nods) But it's not her mistake

Alekh- Wow you're one telling it's not her mistake....If I correctly remember you're one who blames her for end number of things...

Rajveer- Because She isn't mature enough...She believes everyone is a good person and I hate her for believing it....I don't want anyone to use her innocence or take her advantage....Do you know she was ready to take lift from stranger....You May know who safe it is that to for a alone girl Moreover she is talkative ends up telling everything to anyone....And I really really hate her for all these reason but fact till remains same that she is an emotional fool

Alekh- Enough not a word more

Rajveer- Why ? Just because she's your sister doesn't mean she is always right...

Alekh- You know about her

Rajveer- I may look a fool to her but I am not....I already knew from start but wanted to play along with her...

Alekh and Rajesh looks at each other with shock...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.9K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
35.8K 1.8K 36
What happened to Left Right Left world when I entered KMA 😜 **This story will be VERY, VERY Adult. 😜😜😜😜
12.3K 723 8
All of these chapters can be read as individual one shots, but these stories will belong from the same universe. The timeline of each story might get...
43.5K 2K 32
Hi guys! I am starting a new RN story. It has the same charecters and settings, just a slightly different tract. Please do read and review!