Tainted hands

By Gracejenniferanne

Angelina is a strong-willed and closed off girl although she has grown up in a strong family. Because of the... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 8

7.2K 227 19
By Gracejenniferanne

where the fight begins

For when a child lies to their parent about eating the last cookie from the jar. Or when a teenager lies to the teacher about their homework. Or maybe even when a partner lies to their significant other about staying loyal. Lies surround us and compel us and when someone makes a lie it doesn't just go away. It sinks through to your soul trapping you in your dungeon of guilt.

"ANGELINA!" as soon as I walked into my humble home I heard Johns booming voice. "yes?" I called back as I hung my backpack on the coat hanger. "why would you slap your cousins? Sophie and Rebecca came home crying." I rolled my eyes and pinched my nose. "Those twats are liars and are pathetic I hardly even touched them. I just moved their filthy paws off my stuff after they were giving me an annoying interrogation." John was about to interject to give me his brotherly parental lecture. "Look John I realise they are my cousins and that they are my family. But if they are my family then they are going to have to respect me and I will respect them in return. So, I am sorry if this upsets your but I will not be feeling sorry over their pathetic coward asses." I cut my ramble off as John looked at me unimpressed and in deep in thought.

"fine, I will sort this mess out. So, you just go upstairs and finish your homework." I nodded and gave him a tight hug. "where is mamma?" he sighed once again and gave me a slight squeeze. "Mamma is currently at a conservatorium doing a lecture and papa is on his way home." I nodded and gave him one final kiss on his cheek before disappearing in my room.

Like nearly every night my brothers hid away in the basement doing work. I sometimes wish we could just be a normal family. I wish we could have family game nights, movie nights and just spend more time together. But in our family, everyone is always working. I should be thankful because that is a reason why my family have never found out I am sparrow. But it is hard to be thankful when sometimes your family feel like strangers. I locked my door and moved all of my pillows under the blankets to make a body shape. I had all of my equipment and my earpiece in. I was wearing some black pants and a black hoodie. I had to be completely invisible tonight. I have to make sure at all costs that I don't bump into my father.

I dodged all of the guards and climbed successfully up the seven-foot-tall fence. "GET IN BITCH WE'RE GOING SHOPPING." I rolled my eyes and threw my bag at him what practically weighed a ton. "ouch mother fuc-." He whined as he threw the bag at me. "what made you steal this barbaric car." I exclaimed looking at him with disgust. "A good thief never reveals his secrets." I rolled my eyes and buckled my seat belt. "well whichever barbie you stole this from be sure to return the car to her dream house." The car was hot pink and probably the most noticeable car on the planet. "you couldn't have got a more normal car a car what can blend in easily." I asked nervously as we drove into the city. "no, my princess I personally think pink is your colour. It makes you look happy other than your black dull wardrobe" I slapped him then went on to get the file to read over again.

I talked to him over the files as we planned everything going over every little detail making sure to not miss a thing. I was confused as he pulled to the side of the road and opened the car door. "what are you doing we are not there yet?" he looked at me like I was the stupid one and facepalmed. "you actually thought we were taking this traffic pink cone to our mission?" He asked me and suddenly I felt like I was stupid. I huffed out giving him an unimpressed look as I shuffled my bag to my shoulder. "so which car are we taking?" He smirked and pulled me along to a black van. "get in bish."

And now we were finally off on our mission.

We set up all of our computers and equipment in the back of the van. I got my M40A5 Sniper Rifle making sure I had all of my bullets. "I missed you, my baby." I cheered as I clutched my rifle close to my chest. "aww I missed yo- of course, you were talking to your gun." I poked my tongue at him. "I swear it ain't right how attached you are to that gun!" rolling my eyes I fixed my mask and hood up. "I swear it isn't right how attached you are to stealing peoples cars." I pointed out making him gasp loudly and after quickly making sure my face was hidden. I put my rifle in my bag and turned on the earpiece. We were at the back of the club so it was safe to get out. "I have all of the surveillance cameras up and I will talk to you through the earpiece so make sure you stay connected." He instructed calmly.

"Ok see you soon," I spoke as I got out of the car. I quickly looked around me to make sure the coast was clear before making my next moves. Everything came to me in the blink of an eye. I wasn't the weak little mafia princess who was Angelina Garcia, I was the powerful and strong sparrow. The music was thunderous and I could barely hear my self-think outside of the building. I climbed up the restaurant's ladder which was right next door to the club. If my father was doing a deal then he would be doing it in his office and fortunately for me, my view directs straight to his view.

I set up my rifle and all of my equipment next to me making sure I was in the right position ready for everything. I wasn't going to kill him especially when he was near my father that would be stupid and put my papa in danger. No, I was going to wait as soon as he was out of the building and when he was out of the stupid club.

only then I will send my bullet and this mission will be over.

Through the day scope, I watched closely as I saw my papa walked into the office with the man following closely behind him. I didn't know what they were saying but as they sat talking it was clear they were talking straight business. I quickly grow bored and tired as this 'business' talk was going on forever. It had been thirty minutes and they looked nowhere finished as they were discussing something over a large file.

The only thing what was keeping me awake at this point was the conversation I and Jace were having over pizza toppings.

"any movement  soldier?" Jace asked in a dumb deep voice. "no you fuck tard they are basically moving as fast as snails." I growled through the earpiece as I rubbed my temples. I was about to check on them again before something caught my eye. I cut Jace off and looked to my right with my binoculars. There was a person on the top of the motel pointing a rifle right in the same direction as I am. It would seem as he saw me too because his weapon was no longer pointed at the office it was pointed at me. I quickly dropped to the ground and pointed my rifle right at the mother fucker who was messing everything up.

"Jace there is another fucking sniper." I hissed through the microphone. I looked up from my hiding spot to see the sniper.

But he was gone.

"what!? where are they?" I cut Jace off by turning my earpiece off.  I couldn't think,  having him in my ear. I had to concentrate right now because right now this whole mission was in jeopardy.

 My thoughts were cut off when a hand clamped over my mouth.

"Who are you?" a deep voice grumbled in my ear. It was the deepest voice on this whole planet. Made to scare the bravest men in this planet and to tear apart the strongest souls. I quickly brought my thoughts together and used all of my strength to whip my elbow to his stomach. It wasn't hard enough to make him double over in pain but It was enough to release some of his deathly grip. I used the chance and spun around to push him so it could give me a chance to process my next move.. The man successfully stumbled back but to my dismay, he caught himself from falling.

I nearly felt my eye sockets bulging as I stared at the biggest man I had ever seen. He was no doubt way over 6ft and his massive frame was filled with muscle. I was honestly the most intimidated I had ever been in my life. The man was strong enough to break me in half like a pair of chopsticks. His whole face was masked with a black mask only revealing his icy blue eyes. "I will ask again who are you?" He spat lowly ripping his deep voice through me. We both circled each other as eyed each other closely. I remained silent not wanting my feminine voice to slip through and to reveal myself. I was debating to make the first move as both of us were not doing anything but circling. I had to be smart about this cause not one wrong move can be made. Instead of heading to fight him, I got my pistol out letting my bullets fire out. It was a low move to make but when you are assassin it is expected to pull some low moves to win. 

He somehow managed to dodge all of them but one hit him in the shoulder. He didn't look injured or in pain, instead, he looked enraged. "you bitch!" I let my smirk show letting him see that I was having fun with this. I didn't want him to see my fear I wanted him to see sparrow. That seemed to only enrage him further because soon a 200-pound hulk was charging towards me. I wasn't strong and I knew that I would never be able to win this fight if I depended on my strength. He swung strong heavy punches front left and centre aiming right towards me. I knew if I got hit by one punch it would knock me out and probably kill me so I kept my stamina and managed to dodge all of them.

He was getting frustrated about how fast I was and in one swift moment, he caught me by my collar slamming my back into the wall. I grunted as the pain sored in my back and I looked down to the Icey blue eyes which were glaring at me. "I will ask one more time and I may lay you a less painful death. Who the fuck are you?" My feet were dangling from the ground and no matter how hard I wiggled he just strengthened his hold.

Using all of my strength I plastered one strong kick to his face letting him stagger back. "You mother fucker." He threw one strong punch to my shoulder causing me to fall to the ground. I no longer cared about this stupid mission I only cared about killing this douche bag in front of me. using all of my strength I gave my own strong punch to his stomach. I smiled mentally as I saw him hiss but as the pain what burnt in my fist, I knew it hurt me more than him. This damn man was made out of bricks or some shit.

My attention was captured when I saw the door open and Kai Wang walks out safely to his car. I looked to my rifle than to hulk before making a run to my rifle but he thought the same as me. Because he practically charged at me and threw himself over me. he pinned my arms above my head with one hand and pushed a metal blade to my neck. "who. are. you?" The blade was pushed just enough in my skin to graze it. I narrowed my eyes at him through my mask. "the name is sparrow bitch." He smirked at me. "Nice to meet you Sparrow my name is Blaze." I kneed him in the place where it doesn't shine and made a run for my life.

I had a new mission in my life, a new drive. I knew the hell what Tony and Boss were going to put me through tomorrow. But the only thing I cared about was to kill and to make this mother fucker called Blaze pay. Because no one messes with me and gets away with it, no one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 9.4K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
1.3M 31.4K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
57.5K 1.6K 36
Beatrice Anderson has never lived a normal life. Living in a town where gangs run wild and no one seems to follow the law Beatrice has become quite...
472K 11.4K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...