Our Secret

By Licutie269

Coralina Routledge, twin sister of John Booker Routledge, needs a distraction from the chaos of her life. He... More

Our secret November Part 1
Our Secret November Part 2
Our Secret December 3
Our Secret Christmas Part 4
New Years Eve Part 5
Our Secret January Part 6
Our Secret Valentine's Day Part 7
Our Secret February Part 8
Our Secret March Part 9
Our Secret April Part 10
Our Secret Sophomore Social Part 11
Our Secret Aftermath 1 Part 12
Our Secret May Part 14
Our Secret Memorial Day Part 15
Memorial Day 2 Part 16
June Part 17
June 2 Part 18
4th of July/July Part 19
Pilot 1 Our Secret Part 20
Pilot 2 Our Secret Part 21
Pilot 3 Our Secret Part 22
Pilot 4 Our Secret Part 23
Lucky Compass 1 Part 24
Lucky Compass 2 Part 25
The Forbidden Zone 1 part 26
The Forbidden Zone 2 Part 27
The Forbidden Zone 3 Part 28
Spy Games 1 Part 29
Spy Games 2 Part 30
Midsummers 1 Part 31
Midsummers 2 Part 32
Parcel 9 (1) Part 33
Parcel 9 (2) Part 34
Parcel 9 (3) Part 35
Parcel 9 (4) Part 36
Dead Calm 1 Part 37
Dead Calm 2 Part 38
The Runway 1 Part 39
The Runway 2 Part 40
Bell Tower 1 Part 41
The Phantom 1 Part 42
The Phantom 2 Part 43
Cleo Part 44
The Gold 1 Part 45
The Gold 2 Part 46
The Heist 1 Part 47
Prayers 1 Part 48
Homecoming 1 Part 49
Homecoming 2 Part 50
Homecoming 3 Part 51
The Darkest Hour 1 Part 52
My Druthers 1 Part 53
My Druthers 2 Part 54
My Druthers 3 Part 55
Bonfire 1 Part 56
Bonfire 2 Part 57
The Cross 1 Part 58
The Cross 2 Part 59
Trapped 1 Part 60
Trapped 2 Part 61
Coastal Venture 1 Part 62
Coastal Venture 2 Part 63
Poguelandia 1 Part 64
Pouguelandia 2 Part 65
The Bells 1 Part 66
The Bells 2 Part 67
Fathers and Sons Part 68
The Diary Part 69
Heists 1 Part 70
Heists 2 Part 71
The Dark Forest 1 Part 72
Dark Forest 2 Part 73
Happy Anniversary Part 74
Happy Anniversary 2 Part 75
Tapping the Rudder Part 76
Tapping the Rudder 2 Part 77
Welcome to Kitty Hawk Part 78
Welcome to Kitty Hawk 2 Part 79
Secret of the Gnomon part 80
Secret of the Gnomon Part 81

Our Secret Aftermath 2 Part 13

5.6K 80 10
By Licutie269

"I'm gonna clean up the kitchen," Coral told JJ as they redressed and left her bedroom. "Let me have your bracelet. I'll take it out to the shed and attach the new charms for you," he offered.

Holding out her wrist he unclasped it before picking up the box with the new charms, "I'll be back," he told her, kissing her quickly.

Opening the shed door JJ took the bracelet and box to the makeshift work table and set them down before going on a search for the pliers. "You done fucking my sister?" asked John B from the door.

"Mother fucker!" JJ gasped, clutching his chest, "Can you not fucking do that?" he exclaimed, turning to look at the boy standing by the shed door. "Can you not fuck my sister?" John B retorted, walking inside and sitting in the camping chair.

"Seriously, Dude, can you not be gross?" JJ told him as he went back to looking for the pliers. "Are you going to tell me it's not fucking?" John B questioned. Finding the pliers JJ clutched them so hard his knuckles turned white.

"No, it's not so stop trying to make it into something dirty," JJ gritted out. "Then please explain it to me," John B demanded. "Why should I? You're not going to believe anything I have to say anyway," JJ grumbled, taking Coral's charms out of the box.

"What's that?" John B asked as JJ used the pliers to bend the charms around one of the links on the bracelet. "New charms for her bracelet," JJ answered. Leaning forward John B spotted the J and C on the small cubes.

Chewing on the inside of his cheek John B studied his best friend, "Explain this to me, JJ, make me understand why you two would lie to me for months."

Sighing JJ pulled the stool he used when working on his bike closer to him before sitting down. "Fucking Christ, JB, what do you want me to say?" "How about the truth," John B said, shrugging.

"Fine, but you can't get pissed," JJ warned him, "It was only supposed to be a one night thing. She asked me for help with a situation and when I didn't immediately go for it she said she was going to go ask someone else. I couldn't let her do that so I agreed," he began to explain.

"What a martyr," John B muttered, clenching his fists. "Hot girl asks you to have sex with her you're telling me you're going to say no?" JJ retorted.

"When it's my fucking sister, yes, the answer is always no, JJ," John B answered harshly.

"Dude, you didn't see her that night. She was upset about your dad and was hell bent on it happening. I wasn't going to let her go off with some rando," JJ responded, crossing his arms, "Anyway, I thought it was going to be one night, but we started seeing each other more by ourselves. Started texting each other and by the time I realized how deep we got it was too late to get out."

"So what? You think you're in love with her or something?" he questioned, rolling his eyes. Fiddling with the charm bracelet in his hands JJ shrugged, "I've always loved you guys, JB. It's like I told her earlier you've been my family since we were 8, but I see her differently now," he admitted quietly.

"All the times I questioned you about what was going on. Why didn't you just tell me?" John B asked.

"Maybe because everytime you questioned me you also reminded me that I wasn't good enough for someone like your sister, and believe me, Dude, I already know that. But I finally have something good in my life JB and I didn't want you taking that away from me," he told him.

The two sat in silence for several minutes until John B finally sighed, "You hurt my sister and I swear to God JJ," he threatened. "It'll never happen," JJ replied.

Coral was sitting on the floor with her back against the couch using the coffee table as a desk as she did homework when she heard the door open, "Geez, did you get lost?" she questioned, looking over at the door, "Oh, plot twist," she mumbled as John B walked in behind JJ.

"You guys good?" she asked cautiously, looking between the two boys. "For now," John B answered, "You got any leftovers?" he asked. "Spaghetti's in the fridge," she told him. Giving her a thumbs up he went into the kitchen.

"Got something for you," JJ told her, twirling her bracelet around his finger. "Can you put it on?" she asked, holding out her arm. Kneeling next to her he clasped the bracelet around her wrist, "What happened?" she asked, quietly.

"We talked," he told her as he kissed her forehead. "Should I be concerned?" she questioned. "No, I don't think so," he answered.

"So is this going to become the new norm?" John B questioned later that night when Coral and JJ headed back to her room for the night. "Yep, so get used to it," Coral replied.

"Dude, if I hear anything I swear to God," John B started to threaten before Coral interrupted him. "I suggest ear plugs, JB," she sassed back before closing and locking her door.

"The idea is for him to not murder me Coralina. Saying shit like that doesn't help," JJ whined, sitting on her bed.

The week passed without incident. John B despite having a better understanding of their relationship was still giving them a wide berth opting to hang out with Pope and Kie.

"Do you think he'll talk to me tonight?" JJ asked Coralina as he leaned against the lockers waiting while she got her stuff to leave school. Closing her locker Coralina leaned her shoulder on the locker as she made a pouty face at JJ, "I'm sorry you're missing your friend," she baby talked to him.

Glaring at her he told her she wasn't funny. Biting her lip Coral stepped closer to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "I say we skip the party tonight and I make you forget you even have friends," she proposed.

Raising his eyebrows at her he pushed her back against the lockers, "That depends. Have you been googling again?" he whispered. "Maybe," she responded, giggling when he swore under his breath.

"I'm gonna have to start sending you the videos," she told him, smirking. "Christ, how do you get me hard just talking about it?" he whispered before kissing her.

"Mr. Maybank, unless you want detention for a week I suggest you get your tongue out of Miss Routledge's mouth," came a stern voice from behind JJ.

Breaking apart JJ shifted to the side in an attempt to hide his hard-on as Coralina's face flushed, "Sorry, Principal Adams," she choked out.

Raising her eyebrows at the two Principal Adams made a humming noise, "I actually wanted to speak to you Miss Routledge. I've made several attempts at reaching your uncle and I've had no success. Please ask him to call me," she told Coralina.

Nodding Coralina said she would. "Thank you," Principal Adams replied, "Have a good weekend. Do try and stay out of trouble," she told the two teens before turning around and walking away.

"Shit, I'm gonna kill John B," she grumbled, taking JJ's hand and heading out of the school. "Why?" he asked as the two made their way to JJ's newly running dirtbike.

"Because he put us on her radar and now she wants to talk to Uncle T, who's not in the state anymore. They're gonna find out he's gone," she whispered as she tied her hair back.

"Okay, yeah, that could be a problem," he responded as he put his sunglasses on and started the bike. "You think?" she replied, sarcastically as she put her sunglasses on and climbed onto the bike behind him.

Pulling into the Chateau Coral climbed off of JJ's bike before charging into the house yelling for her brother. "What is your problem?" John B questioned coming out of the kitchen with a beer and a slice of pizza.

"My problem is that you're gonna get us caught you idiot," she retorted. Rolling his eyes John B looked at JJ who'd just come through the back door, "What's she on about?" he asked.

"She is standing right here, you jackass," Coralina answered. "I know but I'd rather not deal with your screeching," John B replied, taking a drink from his beer.

Coughing to cover his laugh JJ shook his head, "On that note I'm gonna get out of the way," he muttered heading for the kitchen.

"You are such a dick," Coral told her brother, throwing her bookbag at him. Dodging the bag John B laughed, "What is your problem?"

"You!" she half yelled, "Principal Adams stopped me on the way out of school. She wanted me to tell Uncle T to call her because she's made several attempts to reach him that have been unsuccessful," she told him, "We're on her radar because of you and we're gonna get caught because of you," she said, glaring at her brother.

"Relax, I'll text Uncle T to call the stupid school not a big deal," John B told her, "And if it becomes one I'll deal with it."

"You'll deal with it?" she questioned, "You can't lie worth shit, JB," she said rolling her eyes. "Well then I'll send you and JJ in since you two are so damn good at lying," he retorted.

Sighing Coral shook her head, "Get the fuck over yourself JB and quit punishing your best friend. He doesn't deserve your silent treatment," she told him, before turning on her heel and disappearing down the hall to her bedroom.

After picking through her closet Coral found an outfit for the party that one of their friends from school was having that night. Throwing it on the bed she headed for the bathroom to get a shower.

Wrapped in a towel she headed back to her room after her shower to find JJ lounging on her bed, drinking a beer. Closing and locking her bedroom door Coral smiled as she dropped her towel. "God you're fucking gorgeous," JJ muttered as he watched her sift through her underwear drawer.

Glancing over her shoulder Coral bit her lip, "You're kind of hot yourself," she replied before pulling out a pair of red thongs. "What do you think of these?" she asked, holding them up. "I think I'm gonna have a good time tearing them off of you later," he responded.

Humming Coral shrugged, "Well then I may as well save you the trouble," she said, throwing them back towards her dresser before taking her skirt and putting it on without anything underneath.

"Baby, are you trying to kill me?" JJ choked out as she went searching for a bra. Laughing she shrugged, "If I kill you this outfit goes to waste," she replied, "And I so look forward to seeing how you use your free access," she told him, winking as she put her shirt on and topped it with a leather jacket.

"You could get on this bed with me and I'll show you right now," he invited patting the space next to him. "Nope, I'm hungry. You're taking me to dinner before we go to Olivia's," she told him.

"And where would my Baby Girl like to go?" he asked, climbing off the bed to follow her out to the living room. "Let's go to The Wreck. I texted Kie at lunch earlier and told her we'd pick her up there anyway," she answered.

"Hey, JB, we're gonna get something to eat and pick up Kie. Are you coming?" Coralina asked, as she dug her cell phone and some money out of her bag. "Kie's gonna be there?" John B asked.

Handing JJ her cell phone and money Coral swiped the keys for the van off the coffee table, "Yes, she said she'd help in the kitchen till we got there and then she's gonna hang out with us till we go to the party," she told him.

"Well alright I guess I need to eat more than cold pizza," he decided, standing from the couch. "So if Kie wasn't going to be there you weren't going to come?" she questioned.

Sighing, John B grabbed the keys out of her hand, "Look it's nothing against you two, but I don't want to be a guest on the JJ and Coral train. Since Kie will be there I'll have someone to talk to while you two are making eyes at one another," he replied, "Now let's go I'm hungry," he told them walking out the back door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 538 99
Ashlyn Routledge lives in the Outer Banks, paradise on earth. She's John B's twin sister and the two have been super close their whole life. They do...
85.4K 536 36
Sav Routledge thought her summer was going to be completely laid back until her brother and friends found a wreck in the marsh that brought up a lot...
2.5K 37 23
Bea Routledge is moving back to the OBX with her brother under some not so great circumstances when she first meets her brother after being gone for...
11.2K 75 23
WARNING WILL CONTAIN: swearing, under-aged drinking, drug-use, sexual assault, self harm, violence. Scarlett Faye Routledge, the 15 year old, younger...