ʙᴇᴀᴜ•ᴛɪ•ғᴜʟ

By luvvprincess

pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically More

Cᴀsᴛ 🤍
Oɴᴇ
Tᴡᴏ
Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀ
Fɪᴠᴇ
Sɪx
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛ
Nɪɴᴇ
Tᴇɴ
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fɪғᴛʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
SᴇᴠᴇɴTᴇᴇɴ
EɪɢʜᴛTᴇᴇɴ
NɪɴᴇTᴇᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏTʜʀᴇᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏғᴏᴜʀ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏFɪᴠᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsɪx
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sɪx
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
A/n

Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

2.5K 51 7
By luvvprincess

2 months later...
Loyal POV (October 6 2020)

It's been two months and melo gets drafted next month but anyways I'm editing my recent vlog which is gonna get posted tomorrow. Melo is in Detroit right for some workouto with gelo and his manager Jermaine they been in Detroit for bout 3 weeks now and I miss my baby honestly yes we face time but I'm talking about kisses cuddles and some dick.

Speaking of the devil he's calling. I quickly grabbed my phone and answered. He was talking to someone I don't know who but he laughed and looked down at the phone.

What you doing? He asked twisting his hair.

Editing this video...what about you? I asked.

Non chill with gelo. He said. I nod and sighed as he sat up.

What's wrong? He asked.

I miss you. I whined.

Baby I miss you too as soon as I get back to LA we could go out on a date. He said. I smiled a little and blow him a kiss.

Okay. I said.

Who that? Gelo asked putting his head into the camera.

Let me find out you calling another girl baby LaFrance. I said.

I'm not I swear. He said.

I'm just kidding. I said laughing.

What's sup Loyal. Gelo said.

Hi gelo how's Detroit? I asked.

It's Ight but cold this not my weather. He said.

For real. Melo said. I laughed and shook my head and looked at king and dip as they both watched TV with me.

Do you know when your coming home? I asked. He shook his head and I sighed.

So it's possible your gonna miss our anniversary? I asked.

Yup. He said.

That's bullshit...yes I support you and everything baby but we're about to 4 years into our relationship and we've never been apart and missed our anniversary. I said.

I know mamas hopefully I don't though. He said. I sighed and put my phone down.

Why don't you fly out here? He asked.

Who's gonna take care of the boys? I asked.

Bring them to dad's he'll watch them. He said.

No. I said he sucked his teeth and sighed.

Bring them to your dads. He said.

I'll think about it melo. I said.

Ight well I'm finna go Im not finna be on the phone with you if you got a attitude. He said.

Whatever. I said rolling my eyes as he ended the call. I sighed and turned my phone off and closed my laptop and got in the shower. After my shower I put my robe on and took care of my skin put lotion on and deodorant and and went to sleep and I'm just my robe.
••••
(October 7th,2020)
I woke up the next day and went to my parents house which I haven't seen them since we left to Florida I just been busy after melo birthday so didn't have the time.

What's sup babygirl I haven't see you in a long time. Dad said as I walked into the house.

Hi dad I'm sorry I've been busy with my business that I had to focus on my grind...but I did watch you game. I said.

Thanks where's melo? He asked.

In Detroit with gelo they been there for like 3 weeks now. I said.

Damn that sucks. He said.

Yeah where's mom? I asked.

Upstairs in our room. He said. I nod and walked upstairs.

Mom. I said walking into the room.

Finally you came home your sister misses you. She said as I walked over to the bed.

Your not pregnant right? She asked as we hugged.

Hell no...I just been busy with my business and supporting melo who's in Detroit right now and might miss our anniversary. I said.

So why don't you fly out there to see him? She asked.

Cuz he got my a puppy for my birthday and then you got his dog and theirs nobody to watch them. I said.

Girl bring them damn dogs over and get ya ass to Detroit. She said.

You don't know how to take care of a big dog dip A rock Ryler. I said.

I don't but your father does. She said.

And other dog name is king and he's a puppy. I said.

Loyalty bring the fucking dogs over and go to Detroit. She said.

Okay but melo thinks I'm mad. I said.

Why? She asked.

Cuz I caught a attitude and I don't know why I got it I just got mad. I said.

Typical me thing ask your dad. She said.

What else do you do to your husband? I asked.

I cuss him out for yelling at the game. She said as I put a finger down.

I cuss him out for leaving nothing but a corner in the juice container and put it back in the refrigerator. She said I put a finger down.

There's a whole list and I'm sure you do the same shit to melo. She said. I laughed and smiled.

Probably. I said.

But listen you gotta stop it cuz one day he's gonna fuck ya little ass up trust me. She said.

Eww. I said.

Exactly that's how Nayla was made. She said.
••••

After chilling at my parents house I went back home and packed my bag as I got my ticket to Detroit my mom was gonna drop me off at the airport. I haven't told melo but Jermaine and Gelo know cuz both said he can't focus. When I got to the airport I had to wait on flight which was at 6:30 and it's 5:20 so I just waited fall sleep but I had set a alarm.
Detroit...
I called gelo asked him where he was and he said he was outside so I went outside he helped me with my bags and we went to house and melo was sleeping it's like 3am I'm surprise he's sleeping. I smiled and put my bags down and laid down next to him and went to sleep.
Next morning (October 9th 2020)
Melo POV
I woke up and went to the bathroom went pee and brushed my teeth as I was brushing my teeth I seen someone in the bed.

Bro what the fuck that better not be some random...Loyal gonna kill. I whispered. I spit the toothpaste out and ran to gelo room.

Gelo. I said shaking him.

Nigga what? He groaned.

What happened last night? I asked.

Nothing. He said.

Why is some fucking random in my bed. I said.

Nigga did you even look at the girl? He asked.

No. I said.

Go look. He said. I sucked my teeth walked back to my room I pulled the covers off the girl and it was Loyal.

Baby? I asked looking at her. She bit her lip like she always does in her sleep with her hand in between her legs.

Mamas. I said slapping her ass.

Bae stop. She whined.

Baby when the fuck did you get here ma? I asked.

Last night. She said.

No you didn't I woke up late last night and you wasn't in my bed. I said.

Yes I was I just under the cover. She said.

I should have known you was under there. I said. She laughed and smiled.

I miss you. I said and started kissing her neck.

I miss you too. She said laughing.

Let me get a Quickie. I said.

No...who's house is this? She asked.

Jermaine rented the house but that don't matter. I said.

So what does? She asked.

That pussy does. I said. She laughed and smiled.

Does it really? She asked.

Mamas stop playing with me I know ya ass is missing this dick. I said.

Maybe you should wait until the 10th. She said.

We're getting a hotel cuz I'm finna make us ass regret waiting. I said.

Okay. She said.
••••

Melo gelo let's go. Jermaine said from downstairs me and loyal were cuddling watching TV. I groaned and sat up.

I'm not tryna go to practice today. I said.

Well you have to I'm not here to distract you I'm here so you can focus. She said.

I would be Focus if you gave some pussy. I said grabbing my shirt. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Jermaine can loyal come with us? I asked.

Yea as long as your focus I don't care. He said. I smirked and she sighed and walked over to her bag and grabbed some pants and went into the bathroom. She came out like 5mins later.

Come on. She said walking out the room. Imma have to watch niggas today she got tights on. We got the gym and loyal sat down with AriPods in and on her phone.

Who's that girl? This nigga asked.

Her...That's loyalty...I heard her pussy be wet as hell I said.

For real damn imma talk to her. He said and walked over to her. She rolled her eyes as he sat next her. I laughed as she looked at me. Then my phone went off and it was her. I looked at her shrugged.
••••••

OUCH. I yelled after loyalty smacked the back out of my head.

Baby. I said rubbing my head.

No nigga don't fucking baby me...what the fuck is wrong with you? She asked.

Mamas. I said.

Answer the question LaFrance. She said.

I just wanted to see what he was gonna do. I said.

No you told him other shit...I hope ya dick fall off. She said.

Why? I asked.

Cuz your not getting non of this wet ass pussy. She said.

Ahh hell nah baby you tripping out. I said.

I'm not tripping out LaMelo already told you about tell people what's happening behind closed doors what happens behind closed doors stays in between us. She said,

Alright I'm sorry beautiful. I said as she turned her back to me so I hugged her form the back and kissed her cheek.

You said that last time. She said.

Okay and I'm for real this time...I pinky promise. I said putting my pinky out she locked out pinky's together and I kissed her pinky.

I love you. I said.

I love you too. She said. I turned her around and slapped her ass and kissed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hoe By 🌚

General Fiction

340K 20.4K 32
Don't judge a book by its cover.
80.2K 1.9K 15
in which a girl and a boy are dating and everyone thinks there picture perfect , but no one knows what happens behind close doors . or "Man what are...
57.9K 1.5K 22
Just read trust me 😏.
7.9K 111 26
I'm under your spell. Every word you say sticks to me like glue. Sweetheart you've got me wrapped around your finger and I'm okay with that.