Love Is All I Ever Wanted...

By background21

A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Epilogue
Extra #1

Chapter 57

10.6K 399 28
By background21

*Asha Pov*

Hearing my question he looked at me for few minutes with blank expression. Oh! So he actually doesn't want me to do the performances.

I frowned and moved to look at the ceiling instead of him. What should I do now?

Should I give it up for him or should I make him understand more? I drowned myself with all these thoughts then I suddenly heard him laughing.

I looked at him in shock and asked "What?"

"Your face! It was hilarious." He replied laughing.

"Huh?" that's all I said because I am not getting it.

After controlling himself he lifted his head with the help of his hand and looked at me smiling.

"Stupid Asha! I want you to give all the performances. That's why I am behind you to work more and be able to dance without any pain." He said smiling.

"Really?" I asked him in amazement.

He placed his other hand on my face and toched below my eyes with his fingers saying "There is some shine in your eyes when you are giving those performances to everyone. And now your eyes are shining more than before. So I know how important it is for you but I just wish that one day these eyes shine for me."

"You are so dumb Prem seriously." I said shaking my head.

"What? What did I do now?" he asked frowning.

I rubbed his forehead and pulled him to me saying "You need to find out by yourself."

"Really?" He asked teasing and kissed me making me smile in it.

"The shine in my eyes now is for you Prem because you are caring for me so much. So that is for you and that's why you are dumb." Saying this I kissed him.

After releasing he hugged me and said "I think I will get used to this."

"You better. Otherwise I will kill you if you even look at other girl." I said glaring at him.

"Wow jealousy! I never thought that one day will come when you will have that feeling." He said laughing.

"Like you felt in the case of 'Sid' who was behind me 24*7." I said teasing him back.

Until now I was lying on my side clinging to him but in matter of seconds I was laid on my back and he was lying on me.

"You are mine Asha." He said looking at me like he needs me to tell him that.

"Are you mad? Ofcourse I am yours. We are married and there is even a certificate to prove that." I said holding his face.

"With or without it you are only mine." He said frowning.

What happened to him? I never took him as a guy with possessiveness. I just did only one thing by which he will get the message that I am his.

I crashed my lips pulling him a little and placed my hands around his neck. He kissed me back with more passion making me close my eyes within seconds.

He released my lips when we both gasped for air but he continued trailing his lips to my cheek and to my neck sucking a little.

"Are you ....?" I started mumbling in his ear clutching his hair but couldn't complete it.  

"Do you want me to stop?" he whispered in my ear.

I thought for a second and said "Nope!" shocking both of us.

"What?" he asked looking at me.

"I am yours right. Or do you really have a doubt about that and that's why you are acting like this." I replied hurt by his before possessiveness and questions when I mentioned Sid.

"It's not that Asha. The Sid issue is still little bad for me. I mean I would have lost you if you didn't refused it so strongly." He said kissing my forehead.

"I will not talk about him again." I promised smiling.

"Thanks." Saying this he moved a little away from me.

I looked at him in shock because he is closing his eyes and pretending that he is asleep but still holding me.

"I don't believe this." I said out loud.

He opened his eyes and said "Don't worry Asha! All in good time. So for now just sleep."

He is saying so innocently and acting like I am on his back like totally.

"Oh really Prem! You are going to pay for this for sure." I said challenging him.

He immediately held me tightly and said "Asha! I am just joking."

"Nope! I am not listening to this and just know that I am not joking." Saying this I closed my eyes.

"Asha!" he called three times but I didn't budged. Finally he decided to sleep and I too followed his suite.

Next day I decided to go near Rahul so that he can help me in dacing a little without getting stressed. Prem dropped me and while going to his office and brought me back in the evening.

Rahul's house is on the way to Prem's company so it is easy for him.

In the evening when we both returned home, he said "Come on Asha forgive me."

"What are you talking about Prem? I am totally normal with you today." I said innocently while preparing our food.

After preparing I was about to leave the kitchen but he stopped me at the entrance holding my hand and said "Then why are you not letting me kiss you."

I shrugged and said "I will go and have a bath."

Getting ready as per the plan I came out of our room and started arranging the food on the table.

"Damn!" I heard him from behind me making me chuckle but I dared not make any sound.

"What? Comeon sit down. I will serve the food for you." I said and moved away a little.

I staretd serving him standing on his right side and he just looked at my face. After that I moved to the opposite side to him and sat there.

"Asha!" he started to say but I cut him off saying "Have your dinner Prem."

We both ate calmly and cleaned the table while he just sat there looking at me. I ignored him and finished cleaning the plates too.

"Are you going to just sit there? It is getting late we need to sleep." I said leaving the dining hall and then he followed me.

When we both lay down he touched my hand and said "You know that my favorite color is navy blue. So you just wear that color silk sari to tease me right."

I turned towards him and said "I don't know what you are talking about Prem."

I am trying so much to not burst out laughing. His face is priceless during our whole dinner.

"So this is your punishment then but atleast let me kiss you." he said bending near my face.

I moved away and said "Don't worry Prem! All in good time."

He groaned and said "You are such a tease." I didn't reply but snuggled closer to him and we both drifted off into sleep.

The next three days it was totally fun teasing him. He didn't back away actually he started teasing me roming inside the house shirtless.

He surely knows how to give a competition but we both are just taunting each other as 'Tease' and having a good laugh.

Today is the first day for both me and Rahul to this teaching job. Everyday we need to teach the students until afternoon and after that we are free.

At present we both are sitting in the empty classroom and the kids just left five mnutes back as their first class is over.

"So how is it?" Rahul asked.

"It is awesome. They welcomed both of us so cutely with the little dances they did together. We both will enjoy this so much." I replied smiling.

He nodded smiling and offered to drop me. After he dropped me I started preparing lunch but in the middle I decided to call Prem and tell him how my first day was.

I called to his mobile but it is busy so I called his secretary.

"Hello! Aghasthya Companies." She said immediately after lifting.

"Hey Divya! How is your day?" I asked smiling.

"Hello Asha! It is good. Shall I connect the call to Sir?" she asked.

"Did he had his lunch?" I asked her continuing my cooking.

"Lunch? That is totally out of question in the case of Mr.Prem." She replied.

"What do you mean Divya?" I asked her confused.

"He never has his Lunch Asha. He is always busy with his work and we all are actually shocked that he is finally going home by 5pm. But he works during his lunch break too." She replied in serious tone.

"Divya! Do me a favor and don't tell him that I called you." I said and hanged up after she promised.

I packed food for both of us and reached his office with the help of an auto. After reaching there I reached his floor asking the receptionist.

When I reached there Divya nodded smiling and continued to do her work. I barged inside his cabin without knocking and locked the door after seeing that no client is in there.

"Divya! Don't you know that you shouldn't enter my cabin without knocking?" he barked without looking up.

I didn't reply not because he shouted but because he is totally different with a scowl on his face.

"I asked.." he stopped whatever he is saying looking up at me.

"Asha! What a surprise?" he asked but I ignored his words because now his face is with a smile and lively.

"I am angry at you Prem! You are skipping Lunch that too like this everyday. You are the one that made me come out of my eating disorder but here you are spoiling your health." I shouted opening the carriage on his table.

"Asha!" he started saying saying.

I cut him off saying "Don't you dare say anything Prem. I never expected this from you. Everyday I am eating there and you are starving yourself here. Is work so much important that you are ignoring your health?"

He slowly came near me and hugged me after turning me towards him. He kissed my forehead and said "Don't cry Asha! I will take care of myself from today onwards."

"I am crying?" I asked him in shock and immediately touched my cheeks. And yes I am crying so stupidly.

"It felt good when you came here and staretd shouting at me showing me your care." he said holding my face.

I smiled and kissed him directly on his lips holding his shirt tightly. He kissed me back and we did for few minutes.

I guess we both missed doing this for these past few days. After releasing he hugged me tightly and said "I love you so much Asha."

I smiled and said "Let's have our Lunch."

We both ate sitting on the couch present in his cabin and talked about how our day went.

"I am so happy for you." he said smiling.

"Today onwards I will come here everyday with food after the classes and we both will have lunch together. Is it ok for you right?" I asked him nervously.

"Ok? More than ok Asha." He replied.

Few minutes later when we finished our Lunch I said "Prem! If having lunch will reduce your time from working then you can come little later after finishing your work like at 6 or something. I am totally ok with it."

"Asha! We will see and if I need to stay long I will inform you that day before itself." He said smiling.

I opened the door and said "Ok I will leave now. But before that just raise Divya's salary. She is dealing with a beast here."

Without letting him say anything I closed the door and winked at Divya who is controlling her laugh. I left his office with pretty big smile on my face.

One whole week passed with this wonderful arrangement. He actually informs me before if he is going to come late or something.

And today is our first performance after a long time. We actually took the offer and we have to perform three times a week. I asked Prem and he was totally ok with it.

"Nervous?" Rahul asked looking at my face in green room.

"More than you know. What if I will get injured again?" I asked him rubbing my palms.

"See until now this fear was not there in your mind but for Prem it was from the day you got injured. He loves you so much and cares for you Asha." He replied smiling.

I smiled thinking about Prem and immediately all my nervousness ran away completely.

"I just took Prem's name and you are not nervous. Looks like somebody is in love." Rahul said teasing me.

"Let's go." I said dragging him to the stage and started our performance with the curtain raise.

Finally it is over and we did well as all the audiences are shouting for us. I looked down at Prem and smiled at him.

His face showed the proud feeling for me. Can he be more perfect than this? I thought smiling.

"Asha! We boys will go now to my house. You all girls come there together after you got ready." Rahul said and left me in the green room.

"Wow Asha! You did superb there." Sandy said smiling.

Hugging all of them we all left to go to Rahul's house but in the middle we stopped to buy some icecream for all of us.

When we reached near the door, we stopped hearing the serious conversation between them.

"So Lucky is saying that he is totally happy with Sandy beside him. What about you Vicky?" Rahul asked.

We all stopped to hear their answers but we didn't missed Sandy's blush. I teased her raising my eyebrows.

"I am totally happy Rahul. I mean I have Mandira 24*7 with me and she loves me so much like me. What else do I need?" Vicky replied and we all heard the happiness in his voice.

"That's great! So what about you Prem?" Rahul asked making me totally curious.

"She is great Rahul. I am so happy that she is my wife but." Prem stopped himself from saying anything.

"But?" Vicky asked stressing.

"She doesn't love me and I am still waiting for the day when she will love me too. I fear that she will not love me like ever sometimes." Prem replied sighing making my eyes go wide.

"Oh Shut!" I mumbled to myself.

"Don't you love Bhai?" Sandy asked from behind me.

I turned towards her hearing her question and I just looked at her frowning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uff! That took lot of time........

Sry for late update just got busy a little..............

How is the chap? is it over the top or ok......

I will finish this story maybe by tomorrow because i got new story idea in my head and it is killing me.................

Comment plz and vote..........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 6.9K 37
"Why don't you understand? I want you to be happy, you fool." **** On the surface, Arpita was a calm, smart, independent woman, living a simple life...
1.2M 41.2K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
466K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
3K 289 36
Hi lovely people, This is my first ever story . Please support me and share your thoughts with me. Please give me any suggestions for the story...