STITCHES(Completed✔) EDITING

By SophieFae

"You really thought you could outrun me?" He asked, his hot breath fanning all over my face. "At least I trie... More

1
2.
3
4
5.
6.
7
8.
9.
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
Epilogue (Jonah)
Epilogue (Connor)
Epilogue (Alexia)
I'm alive but I'm dead😭💀
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter 0.2

36

15.7K 666 140
By SophieFae

Alexia's POV
Later that night

We were currently laying in bed cuddled up as we silently watched a movie together but I wasn't really paying attention, I didn't even know the title of the movie we were watching.

I was just...thinking..about stuff.

Stuff like if my real mum was still alive.

Stuff like how relieved I was that Kayden didn't cheat on me...I thought I'd be alone once more but thankfully Audrey was a lying bitch.

I was kinda scared to open the diary I found..I don't know if I'm ready for whatever I might see in it.

Our friends will be here soon and I don't even feel like going to any stupid party..I just want to stay home and read the diary but I already told Liv I'd go.

How stupid of me.

I sighed, snuggling closer to Kayden and he squeezed my side in response.

''Babe?'' He called out, turning to look at me and I hummed in response.

''You know..'' He began ''I was kinda hurt that you still seem to think the worst of me..like I'd willingly cheat on you.. It hurts that you still don't trust me'' He finished returning his gaze to the TV.

''Kayden'' I groaned, sitting up. ''You can't blame me!, if your explanation made sense, I'd have definitely believed you but even you weren't sure of what you were saying!, and of course I trust you.. I just get..insecure sometimes I guess'' I mumbled.

''Well.. I guess you're right but it's okay. I just wanted to let you know I was hurt too, and wait..you get insecure sometimes?'' He said, also sitting up and turning to face me. ''You're the most beautiful girl to me, I don't care what anyone else says, I love you and that's all that matters'' he said softly, brushing my hair out of my face.

I could feel my cheeks heat up and I looked down, avoiding his gaze as I squeezed his hand and resisted the urge to smile.

''Can you uhm like say that again?'' I mumbled.

''What?'' He asked scrunching up his brows curiously.

''The last thing?.''

He grinned cheekily at me as he stared into my eyes.

''I love you?'' He grinned, raising an eyebrow at me.

I rolled my eyes fondly as I also imitated his look.

''Are you asking or telling me?'' I teased.

''I love you Alexia something Smith'' he said and the smile fell off my face as I slapped his shoulder hard.

''You jerk, I told you my middle name!'' I exclaimed, throwing a pillow and he laughed as he dodged it.

''I'm sorry I forgot!.''

''You think this is funny, stop laughing!'' I whined, glaring at him.

''Chill I was joking!'' He said as I picked up another pillow and I stopped to stare at him expectantly.

''I love you Alexia Rose Smith'' He grinned and I immediately felt tears in my eyes.

''Stupid Kayden.. You've turned me into an emotional mess''. I sobbed and he chuckled as he pulled me into his arms.

''At least this time they're tears of joy right?'' He said softly, looking down at me.

I sniffed as I nodded and hugged him tighter.

''Kayden?.''

''Hmm?.''

''I love you too'' I said, burying my face in his chest and his hand froze momentarily before he resumed patting my back.

''That's a relief'' he whispered. ''Funny because I love you more.''

I giggled and immediately groaned when we heard the doorbell ring.

''I'll get it'' he muttered, leaving the room and seconds later I could hear voices.

I sighed, grabbing a random jacket and slipping my feet into my sneakers, I felt a smile come on my face as I sniffed the jacket.

I rushed to the lounge area confusedly when I heard laughter and someone yelling.

I stifled a laugh when I saw Liv sitting on Kayden's back and twisting his hand backwards.

''What are you doing?'' I laughed, walking over to them and pulling Liv off him.

''Punishing him for making you cry'' She said, glaring at Kayden and he glared right back as he straightened his hand.

''I love you'' I whispered hugging her and she chuckled, tightening her arms round me in response.

''Where's everyone?'' Kayden asked picking up his car keys and pulling me to his side.

''Waiting in the car'' She replied over her shoulder heading for the front door.

''I really hope I'm not bored out of my mind at this party'' I muttered as we locked the door and got into the elevator.

''If you're bored don't worry I'll kiss you all night to keep you busy'' Kayden said, winking at me and I shook my head at him.

''Lame'' Liv scoffed ''I take it you guys haven't done the dance of the gods yet.''

We both turned to face her in confusion as the elevator doors opened.

''W-what the- What the hell is that?'' Kayden asked glancing at me.

''Hanky panky?'' She said pointedly and I massaged my brows as I let out a quiet ''oh lord.''

''That's none of your business'' Kayden snapped, clearing his throat as he pulled me after him towards his car and I could hear Liv laughing behind us.

''Guys you're not even gonna say hi?!'' Someone yelled and I turned to see Luke poking his head out of his car window.

''We'll meet at the party!'' I yelled back, waving to Kathryn and the rest of the guys.

We got into the car and pulled out of the parking lot and into the street.

We drove slowly behind Luke's car and I glanced at Kayden to see his face scrunched up in thought.

''Hey'' I said nudging him. ''What are you thinking about?.''

''Me?'' He replied glancing at me. ''Nothing important.''

''Hmm'' I hummed as I relaxed against the seat only to sit up immediately when I remembered that I forgot to take the diary.

I was planning to just look for an empty room at the party and read it alone.

Ugh.

Now I'll have to pretend to dance.

I groaned as I hit my head repeatedly on the headrest.

''What's wrong?'' Kayden asked taking my hand.

''This is all your fault'' I whined.

''What, what did I do?'' He asked, widening his eyes.

''I forgot to take the diary.''

''How is that my fault?, and why would you even want to take that to a party?'' He chuckled.

''I don't know..in case i got bored I was planning to hide and read it.''

''I told you I'll be with you. You won't get bored.''

''Oh hush, it'll be all noisy, I won't even hear you properly'' I sighed as I looked out the window, seeing that we had pulled into a driveway.

We all got out of the cars and Kayden immediately walked to my side and took my hand.

I pulled him over to the rest of our friends and I hugged Kathryn and Luke while he fist bumped Connor and Austin.

''Bro, are we early?'' Austin asked,taking in the few people who were outside but then someone opened the door and we winced as the loud music burst out.

''Maybe the door is soundproof'' Connor laughed as we walked into the party.

Someone passed us drinks in red cups and Kayden immediately took mine and passed it to a random person and I stared at him in disbelief.

''What did you do that for?!'' I yelled over the loud music.

''Don't take drinks from strangers!'' He yelled in response. ''Is this your first party?!.''

''None of your business!'' I replied and he grinned knowingly.

Before long, a couple of guys came over and whisked Kayden and his friends away, he shot me an apologetic look as he mouthed something to Kathryn.

''What did he say?'' I asked Kathryn as we sat on a sofa near the wall.

''He told me to watch you'' She said, sipping from her cup.

''So much for not leaving my side'' I scoffed. ''I'm not a baby by the way.''

''Yeah but you're his baby'' Liv put in and she and Kathryn high fived.

I poked her playfully as I ran my gaze over the house.

Ugh.

I hate it already.

I hate the lame music playing.

I hate the cringy dances I'm looking at right now.

And I totally hate the strong smell of sweat.

''Where's Luke?'' I asked, facing Liv.

''He went to get drinks himself'' she replied staring at something.

''What are you looking at?'' Kathryn asked peering into the room.

''Hot guy alert'' Liv whispered as a guy approached us.

Well.

He's cute I'll give him that.

''Hey ladies'' He smiled and dimples popped out.

Kathryn let out a tiny gasp at that and clutched my lap, I shook my head at her and slapped her hand away.

''Oh hi'' Kathryn replied while Liv waved in response. I simply ignored him.

''Would you like to dance with me?'' He said to no one in particular and I scoffed while Liv simply shook her head.

''Don't mind if I do'' Kathryn grinned, placing her hand in his outstretched hand while he pulled her into the crowd.

''Isn't she with Austin?'' Liv asks.

''I have no idea what the fuck it is they're doing'' I shrug.

I need fresh air.

''I need fresh air Liv'' I said getting to my feet and she nodded as she did the same.

''Woah, where are you going?'' I ask  pushing her back on the couch.

''Kayden said to watch you'' she shrugs.

''I'm not a baby like I said, besides if we both go they would be worried, just stay here and tell him I'm outside when he gets here''

''You sure?'' She asked and I nodded telling her I'd be back soon anyways.

I finally got to the front door after pushing my way through all those sweaty bodies and I walked outside and shut the door behind me.

I just leaned on the wall as I stared up at the moon and my gaze strayed down as I saw a guy walk up to another guy wearing a hoodie over his head.

An exchange was obviously going on, probably drugs.

Whatever it was fell from the first guy and the hoodie guy immediately bent down to pick it up and while he stood up his hoodie cap fell and I stiffened as I took in his side profile.

That face.

He glanced around cautiously and i gasped as the light caught his face and it clicked in my head.

James?.

What the hell is he doing here?!.

OMG!😱 I haven't been to wattpad in ages and I left this book at 356 reads, only to come back and see 1.11k reads!.

This is mind blowing, thanks to everyone giving this book a chance, i really appreciate it.

Thank u so much!!.

Please don't forget to click that shiny star!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 126 13
Completed ✔ [Unedited] 《'Please stop me..'》 "I'm sorry.." i say as i turn away from him with tears on my cheeks. ••• "Fine. Just go."he says then st...
200K 8.1K 58
Alexia King:- The 21-year-old female protagonist and youngest daughter of the business tycoon, Xavier king, have faced the horrors of the world at th...
15M 459K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
3.5K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...