Sour Cherry -The Succubus Dia...

Oleh BookNinja93

Erica Elizabeth Evans lives in our world...until she one day she didn't. Now, she has been reborn as Madigan... Lebih Banyak

Cast, Playlist, & Story Info
1978-1984
1985-1990

Reborn

257 11 0
Oleh BookNinja93

Location: Earth 420, Kansas City, Missouri, USA

Date: October 13, 2020

The last thing that twenty-seven year old Erica Elizabeth Evans remembered was having a killer headache before everything as she knew it changed.

===============================================

Location: Earth 209, Mystic Falls, Virginia, USA

Date: October 13, 1978

There's an infant crying too close to her ears but weirdly enough it's not increasing her headache, in fact her headache is completely gone. She can't seem to open her eyes, her body feels extremely sensitive but the everyday pains of back and knee problems that she has grown use to were gone. 

Wait is the crying me? What the hell is going on? The Midwestern woman wondered to herself, she received the answer to her silent questions in the form of blissful silence.

"Oh, Colin. She's beautiful." A women with a soft southern accent said sounding awed, somewhere near her. 

Alrighty then....I've always believed in the Buddhist beliefs of karma and reincarnation, I guess I was right to believe so.....because apparently I'm a freaking baby again.....but I didn't die though?...Did I die?...Unless, my headache was an aneurysm....that would explain my current predicament....fuck I'm going to have to go through puberty again...that's why there's no back pain, my boobs are gone.....and I'm gonna have to do public school again....ugh middle school was the worst....oh shit I'm a virgin again....huh I can work with that, after all I regretted a lot of the men I choose to sleep with....maybe this time I can keep my virginity past nineteen years old instead I could wait till I'm like twenty-one....be smarter about my romantic decisions don't let my trauma get the best of me.....I wonder where the new me was born, thankfully the new mother spoke English....based on the accent somewhere in Southern America.....I'm so going to take advantage of that...talk like I'm Rogue from the '90s X-Men cartoon....oh shit, when was I reborn?.....Am I no longer a Millennial?.....Am I now a part of the Alpha Generation?.....that's how it works right, I died in 2020...so in theory I should be reborn in 2020?.....right? Erica Elizabeth is starting to give her new baby brain a headache from thinking too much.

"She's quiet. Look at that cute serious expression on her little face. Makes it seem like she's thinking too hard for someone who hasn't even been alive an hour." said the voice of a southern man in a joking tone.

I'm twenty-seven god damn years old...I don't appreciate being talked down to in a baby voice...fucking dumbass. With that thought, Erica Elizabeth opened her newborn eyes for the first time in her second life. Only to give a disapproving look towards the man she assumes is her new father.

Her new mom laughed, "Would you look at that, seems like she is like her mama and also doesn't appreciate comments from the peanut gallery." Her second mother teased her new father. 

Erica Elizabeth is able to observe them, the woman is an average looking brunette in her early twenties with brown eyes. While the man, whom her new mom called Colin, he is good-looking, around the same age as the brunette woman, he has red hair and pretty green eyes. 

Huh....she kind of looks like the actress that played Amanda in the final season of Buffy and he sort of looks like the actor who played Bill Weasley in Harry Potter, her inner monologue was interrupted by her father.

"Our Madigan, does seem to be a smart baby...doesn't she Ailsa?" Colin asked Ailsa lovingly.

Oh, fuck me.....Madigan?! Seriously?!..That has to be child abuse....and to think that I use to complain about being called just "Erica" for being too common, to the point I insisted that everyone call me Erica Elizabeth since it's more unique and classier....be careful what you wish for I guess...cuz "Madigan" definitely isn't common....not that my old name matters anymore.....or my old life....all of that time, money, and hard work put into my college education now is completely meaningless...and worse of all....my family is out of reach....now mourning me....which was unfair I was the youngest out of five but the first to die...my poor mother having to bury her youngest before seeing me married or have kids of my own....especially after all I put her through when I was a suicidal teenager....this isn't fair. The sound of an infant's cries filled the room again, as the reborn soul mourned her old life.

"Woah, what's going on in here?" The voice of a southern man asks with a smile in his voice while entering the room, Erica Elizabeth/Madigan stopped crying to observe him. 

He is an attractive older man of Hispanic descent and dressed as a doctor, which makes sense given the fact her new mother just gave birth to her today.

"We don't know, Dr. Sulez. She was quiet, then all of the sudden someone opened the floodgates." Ailsa said concerned. 

Wow, was her new mom southern as fuck, the object of the conversation thought to herself amused.

"The little one seems fine now, no reason to be concerned. I just came to see if y'all decided on a name for our Friday the 13th baby?" The doctor questioned her new parents pointedly, while also providing the reincarnated individual with new information.

I was reborn on Friday the 13th?...I hope that's not a bad omen or something...big difference from being born on a Tuesday...wait...huh, weird I also died on a Tuesday...if I could shrug, I soooo would...damn baby body...wait, what month is it?...or the year?...I need answers damn it!....I was very attached to my old May 11th birthday....I guess I could live with May 13th, her thoughts were once again interrupted by the new parentals.

"Yes. Dr. Sulez, formally meet Madigan Moira McCullough-McInnis." Ailsa McCullough-McInnis said beaming at the doctor.

Dr. Sulez let out a hearty chuckle, "Big name for such a little girl." He wrote on a piece of paper, that she assumed was her birth certificate. 

Her assumption was proven right when he handed it to her father and from her position in her mother's arms, the only thing that she was able to read was the date: October 13th, 1978.

You can say that again, Doc. I swear, I'm making them call me "Madi" as soon as psychically possible...good grief...these parents are going to be exhausting...I can tell already....and I'm a libra and part of Gen X now?...fuck I'm born fifteen years before I was originally born...how is that even possible?!....my original dad was a Gen X Libra...this is too freaky. The newly self-dubbed Madi, internally criticized the life choices of the McCullough-McInnis parents and questioned how she ended up in this bizarre situation.

"Do you want to hold her, Dr. Sulez?" Colin McCullough asked with a proud smile that only a new father could have.

"Of course, I would be delighted." Dr. Sulez answered happily, once she as in the doctor's arms Madi noticed his hospital badge. 

After, she read it there was no stopping her from reaching for it because she was shocked. 

She didn't even care that she surprised her new parents and the good doctor, since most infants don't start reaching for objects until they're at least two months old.

Mystic Falls Hospital.

Fucking Hell! I'm in a TV Show?!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

258K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
955K 51.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...