From The Beginning To The End

Od notagleekanym

This is how the Klaine relationship goes, from the first beautiful day till the heart-breaking break up. Více

Back to McKinley
Blaine to the Rescue!
Friendship blooms
Hangout plan
A moment of glory
Roomates
First time
Exposed boyfriendship
Sebastian strikes
Blaine to the Rescue! (2)
Kurt's teacher
Half-separated relationship
The list
Secrets Unfold
Carnival Date
Critical condition
Long-lost brother
"Heartbroken" Blaine?
A Week's To Leaving
Unpredictable Fight
Difficult To Forgive
Sectionals
Kurt's Last Day In McKinley
Time of our lives
Departure
Heartbreak in New York
End of Klove
The Kiss
Author's words
The Klonversation
Official End
Author's words (2)

Kurthony's friendship

569 21 2
Od notagleekanym

It was already the second month in NYADA and Kurt was loving every second of it.

"Hey, Kurt, do you wanna rehearse now? Ms Carmen may tell us to sing some songs that can only be sung by professionals in two days'," a voice rung out from Kurt's dorm door.

Kurt looked around and saw a good-looking guy with a nicely shaped body. Anthony.

"Oh, hey, I'm pretty busy right now, actually, but," Kurt looked at his laptop screen then back at Anthony, "I'll go. Just gimme a sec."

Anthony was Kurt's newly found friend in NYADA. He had been a really great help since he got into NYADA.

"Um, Blaine, I have to go rehearse now. I'll Skype with you again tomorrow, alright? I love you so much." Kurt blew a kiss to the laptop and Blaine smiled.

"Love you too." With that, Kurt slowly closed his laptop and went outside with Anthony.

"Let me guess, that was your boyfriend?" Anthony smirked.

"Yeah," Kurt replied.

"Is he cute?" Anthony asked.

"The cutest ever," Kurt said and playfully punched Anthony in the arms.

Anthony was about 5 cm taller than Kurt so Kurt have to look up when he was talking to him.

"Hit it, Kurt." Kurt began playing the piano as Anthony sat beside him, singing along with the tune.

When it was Kurt's part, he sang it flawlessly, reaching the high parts successfully, and getting the lower ones perfectly. When the song ended, Anthony smiled at Kurt.

"That was amazing, dude, fives," Anthony high-fived Kurt.

"We should do that more often, Anthony," Kurt looked at Anthony dreamily.

"Yeah, we should," Anthony smiled and patted Kurt, "I have to go, Kurt, I'll, see you when I see you."

"Wait, before that, a-are you g-gay?" Kurt turned around and asked Anthony.

Anthony stopped walking.

Author speaks: Since my cousin is doing a lot of cliffhangers in her fanfict, I should try it too ;) So there is it. Not that good though :/ I hope I didn't disappoint you. Anyways, how's Swan Song? I guess all of you must be raging about Bram, right? ;)

P.S.: My cousin's fanfict is here: http://www.wattpad.com/8884469-forever-one-direction-fan-fiction-forever-zayn (It's a seriously awesome One Direction fanfict. Excuse her for her mistakes okay, she's only 12, like me, face it.)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

30.1K 846 22
When Ross goes on tour and comes back with a girlfriend, Laura is devastated. Love and betrayal occur and people are left heartbroken.
188K 6.5K 22
When life gives you shattered glass, turn it into a relationship.
60 0 8
From beginning to end
33.9K 491 15
Little Stories about my favorite couple Klaine(Blaine and Kurt)