In Love With Spies

Від Lee_tokpad

I changed all of my book cover. All were also done by me. Більше

Coincidence?🧐🤔
Try Again Bitch🤬🖕🖕
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

1.9K 77 28
Від Lee_tokpad

(Sexual Chapter, no Sex ok, good enjoy)

After Showering

(Kagami)

(Chloe)

(Marinette)

"Miss Marinette their is a vehicle in front waiting." We nodded. We walked out to see a mustang ford.

We went in and saw our location."WHAT THE FUCK IT'S A STRIP CLUB!" I yelled."Wait doesn't that mean that we have to dance or strip dance?" Chloe asked." Then the clothes are" I walked out of the car to the trunk and saw a mini wardrobe I took all the clothes and throw all of it in the car, then a case with weapons.

Time Skip

After we finally reach we saw that Joker walked in with 3 girls and alot of men in black suits enter a private room we noted the room and went to change again.

(Kagami)

(Chloe)

(Marinette)

We went into the room swaying our hips and we already saw flirty looks."Hey babe." One said."Sorry babe we got to dance" I whispered in my seduce voice in his ear.

(Black top is Mari, orange is Chloe and white is Kagami)

And throwing the money start.

(Front is Chloe,the blondie is Mari,last one is Kagami)

I was already on the leader lap ,so stupid,who is going to buy the girls and the our codes."hey babe want to come with me." He said. I just bit my lip and reach for the gun in my shoe and hold the gun to his throat and hold my badge."Sorry babe but you all are arrested by the Agents of Shield." And they pulled out their gun and my friends pulled their guns.

Meanwhile outside

Damian Pov

We got an emergency at a club and some say that Joker is there so father is coming with everyone else. We saw that that they are people in black suits and some policemen talking so we listened."Batman and his team will be here soon to help." They are already here." So father walked out of the shadows."What's going on here?" Sorry we are the Agents of Shield and some in there has info about every agent in Shield and some info about alien weapons we have our 3 top agents on the job." Ok then." What are you thinking father?

Father then walked back to us."So you believe them B?" Yes I heard about Shield so we wait." We nodded."OK LEO WHY THE HELL DID YOU SEND US TO A STRIP CLUB YOU IDIOT YOU MIGHT BE MY COMMANDER BUT I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU, I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I heard a familiar voice I turned about to see Marinette,Chloe and Kagami, I froze."I'm going to change now before I kill one of you." After she came back she looked gorgeous.

"Oh and I got the codes,Selina Kyle, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy the mission is a success so bye I want to sleep and if anyone wants to kill me or H.Y.D.R.A. is looking for me you know where I am ok and I'm keeping my car so no one touch it or you WILL lose a hand?" YES Agent Dupain-Cheng." They all shouted. I saw that Mari is walking towards us with Selina.

"Hi guys and Bruce your girlfriend and nearly every agent already know your identities so sorry and meet you to at the Manor." And Selina hugged father and Mari left with her friends in a mustang ford."WHAT THE FUCK!" Grayson said."You know them I like the long blue hair girl, she was amazing and boy they can dance." Harley said."Yes I agree" Ivy said."Yes we know them they're live with us for 3 months want to meet them cause I want to more about them." Tim said."I'm going" I went to my motorcycle and home I went.

Marinette Pov

After we finally reach by we were greeted by Alfred,"Successful I believe." Yes it was now that mission we more tiring than when I apparently had to jump off a plane cause my favorite blond over there fell off a flying plane without a parachute so her excuse was 'I slipped on a piece of rope'." I'm sorry Mari." Yeah yeah always I'm going to take a nice shower and sleep bye Alfred.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
598K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake love Від :)

Фанфіки

117K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
134K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...