❛ 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 ❜ βœ“

By -SADIESDIOR

π…π€π‹π‹πˆππ† - ( ❛can't you see that i'm falling can't you see that i'm falling, falling for you❜ ) 𝐒𝐓𝐀... More

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
authors note

twenty seven

3.1K 100 254
By -SADIESDIOR

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

liked by baby.athena, kdancing and 22,345 others

wdwdramaog- fans peeped thena on corbyns story- the boys are on tour and those are daniels clothes-

tagged | athenalewis, seaveydaniel

view all comments...

user1- IM CALLING IT SHE SURPRISED DANIEL-

user2- okay but daniels clothes on thena? >>>> chef boi d's kiss
—ebenofficial- woah who's chef boi d?

averymiracles- i am captain of the ship and if anyone says otherwise shush❤️

hater8- daniel can do so much better
—baby.athena- if you don't shut up i will shove my hand so far down your throat your vocal chords will be played like a piano 🥰

seaveydaniel- woah who's that-
—athenalewis- i dunno man-

user3- and this is why everyone in a couple wants to be like athena and daniel- they're best friends but dating

user4- okay but i need to know where those clothes are from now- not so i can match with daniel I WANNA MATCH WITH THENA

hater4- what a slut. i bet they fucked

jackaverymusic- oh my god what a crime!! SHES WEARING HER FRIENDS CLOTHES. CODE RED CODE RED

user5- and this is why that is my lane ^

user6- they are soulmates you can't tell me otherwise-

beautychickee- oh my god thena- you're so problematic i can't believe you made it on here
—athenalewis- cancel culture is a trend now adays. gn streaks don't sb won't reply 🥺

user7- she is the loml-

hater3- why is she there

user8- can't tell if i'm jealous of dani or thena

user10- i'm confused?
—user12- i think thena flew out to see the boys but i'm not sure
—user10- oh okay thank you!

hater7- die❤️

"LOOKING AT THE COMMENTS ISNT GONNA GET RID OF THEM SUNSHINE." daniel scolded athena, grabbing the phone from her hands and lightly tossing it onto the hotel room bed as the girl let out a puff of air falling backwards in a heap.

"yeah but maybe they're right-" the girl absentmindedly mumbled out loud, all heads in the room turning to look at her in shock dropping whatever they were holding or putting their tasks on hold. their brains analysing the words she had just said.

"i'm sorry what!" athena simply shrugged at the group before beginning to fiddle with the sleeves of daniels jumper.

"oh hell no!" christina shouted pushing passed the boys and jumping onto the bed next to athena, laying the girls head in her lap.

"don't you dare say that they're right because we all know they aren't thena. you are a strong confident beautiful woman who deserves none of this hate." she began ranting as she ran her fingers through athena's hair.

daniel stood in the corner of the room, his band mates occasionally glancing at him and wondering what he was thinking.

daniel himself was completely out of it, did she really believe everything the haters were telling her? obviously those things weren't true and daniel knew it was bad but he didn't think it was this bad. infact he didn't know until earlier.

his mom had text him telling him all about athenas breakdown a few days prior to flying out to see him. she'd also mentioned the hate comments and dms she'd been getting asking him to keep an eye on her, especially with the girl still being uncertain about everything happening with her mom.

but everyone knew what thena was like. she wouldn't want to make a big deal about it so she wouldn't tell anyone if it was harming her, she wouldn't make any moves to disable her comments, she wouldn't fight back. she'd just let it happen and that's what worried daniel.

he didn't know how much longer she could let it keep happening before the problem became worse.

"alright come on get up! we're going out!" christina clapped as everyone in the room groaned, their exhaustion still running through their systems.

"tina i love you but fuck off." athena bluntly mumbled waving her hand in the air in a dismissive form before rolling over and cuddling herself into daniels side even more.

"no we have one day here with all of us let's go make the most of it please!" the brunette begged as everyone in the room slightly opened their eyes, making out the pleading tone in her voice simultaneously giving in as they started to shift and move around.

"thank you thank you thank you!" she squealed bringing her knees up to her chest as she began jogging around the room in excitement at the thought that her friends were finally getting up.

everyone had been asleep all morning, the boys having their show and the girls flight getting in so late meant that everyone was incredibly incredibly tired and they all ended up passing out straight away.

the morning after that, they woke up for a brief moment, having notifications from their tags and the tea accounts that got the connection and figured out that thena was now in nyc with the boys.

management bought everyone room service which they ate in daniel and athenas room in almost complete silence, before a film was thrown on and everyone unconsciously fell back asleep once again.

and now it was late in the evening and christina wanted to take everyone out and show them around the streets of new york which they eventually agreed to.

as they took it in turns to shower and change into more appropriate clothes, the boys wearing fancy shirts as they girls put on dresses.

it got to the time of night when christina wanted to leave and everyone was ready to go, well everyone minus athena.

"thena come on lovely!" christina tried to get the girl to stop lazing around on the bed. the silver haired girl was already wearing her outfit for the evening but she was led on the bed as if she was in a casket, with her arms crossed over her chest as she stared at the ceiling.

"athena!" jack and zach shouted in unison in a sing song tone in an attempt to grab the girls attention yet they still failed, everyone now turning to expectantly raise an eyebrow at daniel who was stood at the door.

said boy noticed all eyes on him, shock clear on his face as he jumped slightly "what?" he queered genuinely confused at why they were looking at him as if he had a better chance.

"she's your soulmate go get her to come." jonah shrugged, pushing his band mate forward with one of his hands letting it flop at the wrist after daniel had been given some momentum.

the blonde boy merely rolled his eyes as he advanced towards the girl led on the bed. rolling his eyes at his friends and their dumb soulmate crap. him and thena weren't together and most likely weren't ever gonna be together.

"come on sunshine." he crouched down near her head gently shaking her shoulder, as the silver haired girl let out a whine of protest and shook her head slightly, the most contact she'd given anyone so it was a start.

"thena we've got to go." daniel slightly pouted as he grabbed the girls hand, her only response to not hold it back as she kept her solemnly sad look on her face, making daniel slightly upset.

"i've got nothing." the seavey shrugged looking at his friends, standing up from his crouching position and walking away. "if she doesn't wanna go she doesn't want to go. it's as simple as that." he explained to his friends who all sighed, agreeing that they could leave her behind no matter how much they didn't want to.

"you guys go i'll be there in a minute." corbyn told the group as they started walking out of the hotel room and into the corridor, an idea forming in his head at a way he could get the girl to finally leave the hotel room.

"okay. we'll meet you in the lobby." jonah nodded guiding everyone else downstairs, specifically zach who looked as though he was drunk despite not drinking and not actually being able to have alcohol in the first place.

the group left and corbyn finally shut the door to the hotel room, turning around and sighing at the sight of athena unwillingly led in a bed doing nothing.

he knew exactly why she didn't want to come out and it was because of the hate. she didn't want anyone to see it affecting her and most of all she didn't want daniel to worry about her, despite the fact that her staying in was bound to make the blonde boy worry even more.

"it's just you and me now thena. the boys have gone." corbyn began as he slowly stalked towards the bed and gently placed himself at the foot of it.

"you don't have to hide it from me angel eyes i'm not going to tell daniel." he chuckled slightly before he heard a small sniffle and his jokey mood disappeared.

"come here." the boy muttered moving his position and sitting next to athena who curled herself into the boys side as she tried to contain her tears but they just began rapidly falling.

"it's okay everything's gonna be okay. there are some horrible people out there thena i know and they're only doing this because they're unhappy and want to get a reaction out of you. we all know you don't deserve it but you know what? despite there being horrible people out there? there are some amazing ones. ones who would risk everything just to see you smile and make sure you're okay. you know that.

those fans see the way you're happy and smiling around us, around daniel. the way his eyes are brighter than anything else in this world and they think to themselves 'she's so lucky she gets daniels attention so i'm gonna make her feel like she doesn't deserve it because i want it' and they do that because they're madly in love with him and think that they can get him all to themselves, when in reality if they aren't nice to you daniel doesn't want to associate himself with them." corbyn began explaining running his fingers through the end of the girls hair reminding her of one person and one person only. daniel.

athena laughed quietly to herself using her hands to gently tap away her tears from under her eyes. "god i feel so stupid." she laughed quietly making corbyn furrow his eyebrows as he awaited a further explanation.

"i'm sat here crying to you about the same thing i cried to keri about a few weeks ago and it's a dumb topic in general i'm just overreacting and being a drama queen like everyone says." she shrugged, the tone of her voice becoming slow and sad in comparison to what it was when she saw the boys the night before.

"did you not just listen to my whole speech." the blonde boy laughed slightly waving his hand around. "thena you have a right to be upset know that it's okay. nobody should have to receive hate let alone this amount. and you receive it because you associate yourself with us." corbyn shook his head in disapproval.

"you couldn't control that you and anna became friends and you didn't even know daniel was apart of the band or anything when you first met and we were the ones who asked you to be in the first music video you were in. none of this is your fault so please never blame yourself okay?" he asked softly looking at the girl as he tucked a stray strand of hair behind the girls ear.

at the feeling of corbyns hand on her cheek and her hair being pushed behind her ear, thena looked up from her lap her eyes catching one another as their breathing hitched in her throat.

everything corbyn was doing was reminding her of daniel. hand on cheek? daniel. hair behind the ear? daniel. reassurance? daniel. the way they were sat? daniel. his hands on her back when they hugged? daniel. him playing with the ends of her hair? daniel. it's as if the universe was screaming the words daniel at her.

which was why when the girl finally realised that their faces had gotten closer, she rapidly pulled away awkwardly clearing her throat as corbyn finally understood and the duo jumped apart.

"uh im gonna-" the silver haired girl stuttered pointing at the bathroom suggesting that she was gonna clean up so she could go out with the group.

"no no yeah uhm i'll just go tell them." corbyn stuttered as he rubbed the back of his neck, the duo holding eye contact as they nodded before speed walking, almost running away from one another in opposite directions. athena into the bathroom and corbyn out into the hallway with one thought on their minds.

what the fuck just happened?

AUTHORS NOTE

have an update and uhm.
please don't hate me 😳🤚

are you #teamdathena or are you *cough* SOMEONE *cough* #teamcorbthena

cause THAT just happened......

n e way-

i love you all and i hope you have/ had a good day uhm i'm gonna go before i get attacked so uh yeah ☺️🤚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| Β·GroupchatΒ·Private MessageΒ·Imagines Β·PreferencesΓ—MoreΓ—
38.7K 865 35
π™‡π™Šπ™Žπ™ & π™π™Šπ™π™‰π˜Ώ- {"π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘑𝘒𝘀𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘱𝘱π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘡 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭...
28.9K 871 35
𝑀𝑦 π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘“π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜, π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘™π‘¦ π‘€π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘› 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘’π‘›π‘—π‘œπ‘¦ πΉπ‘–π‘›π‘–π‘ β„Žπ‘’π‘‘ - sequel - PACT π΅π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘  π‘€β„Žπ‘œ π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘...