Awakening of Ayanokouji - [CO...

By Kiyoponical

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the perfect human, finds himself in the world of MHA/BNHA. How will he return and what a... More

Two opposite quirks
Emotionless
A certain white mouse
Overhaul
Day off - part 1
Day off - part 2
Day off - part 3

Quirk

6.8K 192 70
By Kiyoponical

Third person's POV

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, the perfect human, recalled just how he found himself in this situation.

He was walking down the stairs of the school, until suddenly a portal appeared here, which pulled him into an unknown place.

He found himself on the street confused, but a few minutes later, he quickly understood his situation. His mind allowed him to quickly comprehend what might have happened and so it happened. Ayanokouji quickly understood that he was not in his dimension.

But the most confusing thing was that he was 14 years old again.

He sighed with visible tiredness.

It took him only a week to understand the rules of the local society.

Apart from some people resembling mutants who walked the streets and people in costumes called heroes who fought criminals, this dimension was quite normal. As in any society, whether with super powers or so-called gifts in this dimension, there was still an inequality in society. Those who had weak gifts were treated less well, not to mention those people without gifts, so-called quirkless.

In short, the stronger ruled the weaker.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji was just one of 'those people without a gift'. To be honest, he did not care at all. He unlike the rest, only wanted to lead a normal life, but in an abnormal society it was quite difficult for him. 

He managed to get to some school, saying he was an orphan and falsifying the information he needed. He said that he had been educated by his previous tutor enough to go through the eligibility criteria and passed with an average score. He was in the classroom where he met a green-haired guy named Midoriya Izuku with an amazingly optimistic character and aggressive and vulgar Bakugou Katsuki. 

The relationship between the two of them had no positives, and yet Midoriya called him a friend. Both had a visible obsession with becoming a hero, but in the local gift society, nobody pays much attention to this because they think that such behavior and obsessive desire to become a hero is 'normal'.

He wanted to get into a normal high school, go to college and find a job, so how he ended up in this UA school with these people? Maybe you will find out some other time.

Opposite him was wounded All Might, fighting a creature called "Nomu" and his formal teacher lying on the ground with critical wounds, Aizawa Shout also known as "Eraser Head". The number 1 was barely on his feet as he fell to the ground when he was hit by a strong blow to the bowels and spleen area.

Ayanokouji found it strange and illogical, because the man smiled despite his macabre wounds, but finally ignored the subject. After a while, the boy looked at the wall on the right side of the room where suffered Midoriya bruised, after his erroneous and uncalculated attack miss Nomu from behind.

His class A was terrified of number 1 hero condition and their hurt classmates. Ayanokouji, on the other hand, was as calm as ever and did not want to get involved in this conflict at any cost, because he knew that nothing works anyway for this moment and preferred to save himself the trouble. 

He was the only one in the class who was without a gift and was chosen for his intellect, which no one could even prove he had. He met with the headmaster of the UA and for some whimsical reason, this white rat wanted to assign him to class A on his own initiative.

The teachers considered him an enigma because he never changed the expression on his face despite many situations, but people always thought he was boring, so they did not want to be friends with him and have anything to do with him.

In the new class he only managed to make friends because of his friendship with Midoriya. He met Iida, Uraraka, Todoroki, Kirishima, Asuyu, and Momo. He hasn't got to know the rest yet. 

Ayanokouji looked at the so-called 'villains' in the middle of the room. From what he noticed, the villains were people who used their quirks for fun or to hurt others. There were also those who acted for a greater purpose, but against the law, so they became criminals. The last ones were simply thieves and other types of people who did many illegal offenses for money or other purposes.

After a while he sighed tired and thought about how this situation would end. Will hero number 1 face the bad criminals or will he fall? Most people think that heroes will always defeat evil in the end. But is that true? He was wondering...

...

No. It's just a simple dream that every time a hero saves you from oppression, but since the real world is cruel, unfair and not always a 'good ending', we should count on ourselves first. Ayanokouji knew the value of cooperation and collaboration very well, but in the end we should only count on ourselves, because the winner can only be one. There are no two first places, just as there are no two people who are the same. All Might didn't realize, but it did provide some stabilization for the whole layout of the characters below his level. If the baton is taken over by someone else and the symbol of hope and peace is gone, then the whole system will sooner or later fall apart.

If someone were to describe it from the perspective of a third person. Kiyotaka Ayanokouji would definitely be an anti-hero. First of all, he never wanted to be a hero when he came to this world and still do not want to.

He saw All Might kneeling and the smile of determination disappeared from his face. Nomu leaned his leg on the back of wounded number 1 so that he could not move. Apparently the forces left All Might.

Ayanokouji's POV

I was just staring at the scene before me.

- "Do not touch my students!" - He shouted with an apparently threatening voice, lying on the ground with clenched fists.

- "You don't even know how good it feels when the symbol of peace kneels at your feet. You are powerless, All Might!" - said blue hair a man with a winning and cruel tone.

He had strange hands all over his body and I calculated that his quirk had something to do with his touch, judging by the previous actions. I also noticed that he was the one giving the Nomu orders.

Blue hair started to look around the hall and looked in my direction.

- "You!" - pointed his finger, I thought, did he point at me? - "Yes you, come here, you will be the first victim in front of 'hero number 1'!" - that part with 'Hero number one' said with a sarcastic tone.

I sighed and walked out in front of the crowd of my classmates. Some people had their eyes worried, and some probably didn't even regonise me.

-"Leave him alone!" - I looked towards the source of the scream and saw Midoriya. Blood was coming out of his mouth, just like from his wounds. He probably even had a broken pair of ribs. I wondered how it was possible that he had not yet bled out and lost consciousness.

After a while he moved on to the villains with determination, but that determination quickly disappeared and was replaced by a reality full of pain. I looked at his unsuccessful attempt to do anything. He was quickly captured and put on the ground by a girl with blond hair. He was immobilized and fell to the ground in a style similar to that of a policeman handcuffing a criminal from behind. Midoriya screamed in pain, probably because the blonde hair treated him extremely sadistic.

- "Young Midoriya!" - screamed All Might with concern.

I began to approach the man again whose has hands on his face. The hall was quiet and you could only hear the sound of smooth steps. My face was still unchanged, which probably shocked the classmates behind me. I am not surprised, I am about to become a murder victim, but it remains calm, as if nothing was happening. 

Some villains were also surprised by my behaviour or simply thought I was ready to die, but unfortunately I could not see the expression of the man with hands on his face and the purple smoke in his clothes.

- "You can see that he has the courage, Shigaraki. He is not even afraid."- said the blond hair with a playful smile, holding Midoriya, writhing in pain.

I did nothing to be called brave, so why?

The man who was referred to as Shigaraki said nothing and just looked at me. His eyes seemed to hold a lot of hatred for All Might.

- "Leave him Shigaraki, he has no quirk, so he is no threat to you!" - He shouted All Might.

Everyone looked at me with a strange sight. Why? Because how quirkless person goes to UA school.

- "You wanted to be a hero even though you do not have quirk? How pathetic." - said Shigaraki with a rough tone.

I didn't care much about their opinion, because it wasn't my choice from the beginning. 

After a while he came up to me and stood behind my back. Shigaraki approached my neck as a sign form. Now I was sure that his power has something to do with the touch. 

I do not know what will happen if he touches me, but it will certainly not be a pleasant experience.

- "Watch me kill your student, All Might!" - said slowly bringing his fingers closer to my neck.

- "No!" - I saw three meters ahead of me All Might, who was very upset and sad at the same time.

- "I hate you all my live and now you will pay for all that!" - said while I was standing still, thinking.

Should I do something?

Should I die like this?

Should I fight like 'the heroes' and get out of the oppression because I believe I will succeed?

What should be the source of my determination? 

Should I even think about it?

...

No.

No.

No.

I was looking for an answer to that question. I never wanted to save people from oppression. I remembered the words of Older Horikita...

He said that despite my tendency to avoid trouble and act in the shadows, I should leave some sign of existence. Something that everyone will remember me from and I will not disappear like a fog after death.

Something to show that Kiyotaka Ayanokouji existed and did something amazing to make everyone remember him.

...

This is my motivation. This is my goal from now.

People with power address the weak and give orders. Society and systems aim at corruption. The situation is getting worse every year. I can already remember why I don't want to get involved in this.

Even if it is stupid and I can't change anything in this society...

I should leave a trace of my attempt to change something adn try to live normal life as an UA student.

Brown hair covered my eyes and time slowed down for a while. In one moment, I grabbed Shigaraki by the wrist of the hand that was supposed to kill me with incredible speed. 

Immediately I used my free hand, which was lowered down, to hit him with a powerful elbow in the stomach and knock him out of balance for a while.

I jumped forward avoiding contact with his hands again.He was looking at me with a hate stare, but I remained calm as before.

- "Nomu, finish him off!" - He ordered about 2.5 meters long bird-like creature. Nomu hit All Might's legs so he couldn't get up and help me.

- "Young Ayanokouji!" - shouted All Might, trying to get up, but nothing of it.

I sighed and thought about what I just got myself into again. This creature has super strength and agility. It stood 5 meters in front of me and looked at me for a while.

At that time I could see the grief in the eyes of my classmates, that they could not help me.            

I turned my eyes back on my opponent.

It will be a fight between a perfect human and a mutant created by humans.

...

Nomu moved on me while making strange noises. His speed was very good, powerful blows to crush the skull of the average man with one blow.

I avoided his fist at the last miliseconds and managed to lead the attack myself, but he did nothing to the creature.

He probably had some kind of resistance.

If the All Might couldn't do it, then what makes me think I can do it at all?

I avoided his attacks with great difficulty and controlled the hand-to-hand combat techniques, but nothing worked.

He charged me a few times, but I managed to avoid him even though his attempts were comparable to a battering ram. This creature is just unstoppable.

Everybody was looking at my fight surprised. My class even started even cheering.

- "Shigaraki, even though he is without a quirk and he does not hurt nomu, he can keep up with him." - said the purple smoke in his clothes.

- "It's only a matter of time Kurogiri." - replied albino with his hands on his body and started thinking about something while observing me.

From what I noticed, the only thing that can be counted as the weakness of this beast is the brain.

- "Hey you, quirkless! If you want my master can give you a guirk, but you will have to join the league of villains and give up the farce that is this school." - he said with his hands spread out and made a proposal. Nomu stopped attacking me for a while and I was able to look at the interlocutor.

A 'League of villains'? That's what it's called now, huh? I didn't even have to think about the answer. Joining the bad guys would have made my normal life impossible anyway.

- "With all due respect, however, I must refuse. Joining the league of villains is a missed target when I am in the UA." - I said in my monotonous tone.

- "I understand, at least you have some manners even though we want to kill you. What a waste, Nomu finish him off already..." - This is where the conversation ended and the fight started again.

After a few minutes, Nomu finally hit my hand. I felt a terrible pain pulsating throughout my body, but my face was still calm.

In contrast to the previous dimension, in this dimension my body is weak compared to such monsters.

I looked around the room with my eyes. Not far from me was the body of a man who was holding a heavy gun and had a knife in his pocket. I was waiting for him to charge me again so that I could reverse my situation.

Nomu finally renewed his charge, but I avoided his attack and he hit the wall and was temporarily confused for a while.

I took advantage of the moment and quickly ran up to an unconscious man. I took the knife and pistol and hid them well enough to prevent them from falling out. He was still temporarily confused, so I took advantage of the situation and started shooting the gun into his brain. He was hit by four shots. I was trained in the White Room to use the gun so I shot at good aim almost every time.

- "GRJAHHH!!!" - Nomu gave a cry of pain and knelt down on the ground with one knee. The villains, like All Might and the rest were fascinated by the fact that an ordinary person could inflict such injuries on a Nomu.

Shigaraki was furious when he saw what a kid was doing with his master's experiment.

I ran up as fast as I could to the Nomu and jumped on his back, hitting the dagger right in the brain.

I thought it was over, but I let my guard down...

He reached out with his hands behind his head and grabbed me. He threw me on the ground effectively breaking some of my bones.

- "Young Ayanokouji!" - yelled All Might, angry at himself he gritted his teeth, that he can't do anything.

Not like that...

I managed to pick up and see the monster before me.

Nomu automatically hit me in the chest before I could react.

I felt a huge pain in my chest, as if someone dropped a ton on me. Nomu grabbed my leg and sent me at high speed towards the walls. I hit the wall, blood was already spilling from my mouth. My body was in a macabre condition.

Not that way...

I started to get up again in extreme pain. Normal human should be dead already but I never was considered as normal by people.

Third person's POV

At that time Shigaraki was thinking about what was happening before him.

- "I feel uncomfortable with this boy" - he said.

- "What do you have on mind?" - Kurogiri asked.

- "His behaviour. He is too calm, when his presence fills me, I feel uncomfortable" - he explained with his hands crossed and continued watching.

- "Hmm" - thought Kurogiri, seeing his leader.

...

Ayanokouji felt strange from the moment he hit the wall and it was no longer pain. It was something else.

Nomu was approaching, with every step the echo could be hear very clearly. He knew that it was the end of him, but he did not give up.

For the first time in Ayanokouji's life he felt a feeling, a determination to do something.

He had to win.

Nomu attacked with his fist right in his face, but something happened that left a surprise and shock on everyone's faces.

...

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka caught the hand of the Nomu with one hand. Everyone was burned in shock and disbelief on the stage.

Suddenly, Ayanokouji's normal light brown hair started to take on a silvery white color, and his eyes turned even calmer than before, turning golden when he opened them.

Ayanokouji felt great. He felt as if someone accelerated his brain by a hundred times and oxygenated all organs in one second.

A moment ago he felt very weak and now he felt amazing.

From the moment of the clash with the Nomu, Ayanokouji felt as if a strange energy was flowing through his veins and filling his body.

At the moment, from Nomu's body a strange energy started to go away, which now passed on to the body of the perfect human.

- "T-this is" - said shocked Shigaraki but didn't finish, because he was interrupted by number 1.

- "Impossible, it cannot be!" - All Might looked at his now white-haired student.

All Might watched the Nomu fall to the ground, seeing Kiyotaka with golden-glowing eyes.

- "This power. All For One..." - said in a silent voice hero number 1.

Ayanokouji absorbed the power of the Nomu and gained incredible physical resistance and strength.

Normally a Nomu was once human, but the symbol of evil, All For One transformed people into obedient beasts. His experiments could not withstand two or three gifts, so they turned into a Nomu.

Ayanokouji was different because he had just possessed the powers of a dead Nomu before him and nothing changed except his hair color.

He did not know how he gained these powers when he came from another dimension. He wanted to wonder, but he noticed that his body stopped slowly responding to his commands.

A group of villains looked, still shocked, and began to retreat through the portal. Kurogiri proposed to withdraw and they left.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji stood there alone, and soon his vision began to blacken and he lost consciousness...

________________________________________________________________________________

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 3K 10
The heroes are dead. To survive, the former class 1-A must return to UA, which had been reconstructed as a villain academy, and have a boy their age...
22K 673 38
Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However you are the secret daughter of All Might...
286K 9.2K 93
Fukazawa Yato is forced to go to the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. Even if he had no motivation to go at the beginning, that wi...
12.6K 467 26
⇢ My life is a complete mess. That's basically everything you need to know. I welcome you to my crazy, twisted, ✄𝚕̶𝚘̶𝚟̶𝚎̶𝚜̶𝚝̶𝚘̶𝚛̶𝚢̶.♡︎ ⇠ ❁ ...