The Revelation

Par Rddudd

The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT T... Plus

The seven are back together
Embarrassed and ashamed
It shouldn't make a difference
In session
Senior ditch day
How do you know?
The rat
Sweet sweet revenge
Objectionable content
Judge, jury, and executioner
Two wrongs
I truly didn't understand
One helluva long day
I wouldn't dream of it
Start talking
Off the roof
Prime example
On the rocks
We didn't mean to interrupt
Captain's table
One ounce
You were just leaving
Good intentions
No escape
Lesson learned
Pay attention
Past sins
24 hours
Signs
Exactly
You're a meanie
Too young
Summer's almost over
I've got this
Our daughter
Cell
Livid yet calm
I bet
Take a seat
You're way off base
I agree darlin'
Lonely road
Downward spiral
Back on track
Scholarship
Stacey's motivation
My generosity comes with stipulations
Uninvited guests
The only test I ever hoped to fail
Higher power
Think before you speak
Before we face the music
Oh honey
Back home
It's not that deep
One more time
Are you finished?
Are you even serious?
A few calls
You will apologize
Regardless
Tears and fears
Seafood
Walking a very thin line
Welcome to stay
Submitting to authority
Maegan
Cake
Not too busy
Carry me
Who knew
Next time
Drop it
Pick up your blocks
Grown-up time
Showing off
That's not your call
Don't rush
Luxury of time
I'm sure we are
I didn't even
No greater pain
Another cup of tea
The Revelation

Two birds one stone

1K 33 5
Par Rddudd

Mike's room at the NJC

Mike's pov

Continuation of the flashback

"You just said I couldn't use the credit card and I didn't. Tristan paid for everything with his card." Julie was still all smiles thinking she had me on a technicality.

"It's no worries, Mike. I was happy to take her shopping and I don't mind paying for her clothes," Tristan replied cheerfully. "I enjoyed spending the day with her. We had a great time. Didn't we, Julie?"

Julie nodded, humming in agreement, "Mmhhmm," as she sucked on an orange lollipop that my boyfriend presumably gave her.

Ignoring Tristan's interjection, I pointed my finger at Julie accusingly, "You know very well Shane and I did not want you buying new clothes that you don't even need. I'm not happy about this, Julie. After dinner tonight, you're going to come back to my room and we're going to discuss this. Understand?"

Julie stomped her foot and whined, "No! I didn't even do anything wrong. That's not fair." She crossed her arms indignantly and kicked one of the shopping bags.

"Mike, it's okay. I really didn't mind buying her all this stuff." Tristan futilely tried to get my daughter off the hook for her manipulative behavior but my mind was made up.

Pulling her up from my bed by her right arm, I delivered a sharp spank to her bottom.

"You do not tell me no, little girl," I stated firmly, wagging my finger in her face. It's obvious Julie's not feeling eighteen right now. Directing my attention to Tristan, I kept a tight grip on her arm. "And tomorrow, the two of you will return every single one of these purchases," I ordered sternly, gesturing to all the bags on the floor.

"Noooo, Miiiike," Julie whined, as she tried to twist out of my grasp.

Ignoring her fussy protest, I leaned over further and whispered in Tristan's ear, "I'll deal with you tonight, before bed."

I smirked hearing Tristan gulp before quietly replying, "Yes sir."

After dinner that night, Julie reluctantly followed me to my room. Tristan stayed in the cafeteria with Shane and the girls as they ate their dessert.

"Do you know why I'm going to spank you right now, Julie?" I stood looking down at her as I frowned, disappointed by her misbehavior.

Little Julie started to tear-up.

"No, I didn't even do anything wrong," she replied softly, quite unconvincingly I might add, as she stuck her bottom lip out and lowered her head to avoid looking at me.

"Julie, look at me." When she raised her head, I continued. "I think you knew very well that Shane and I did not want you purchasing a bunch of unnecessary new clothes, whether we were footing the bill or not. Didn't you?"

Julie remained silent but lowered her chin.

"Julie." I waited.

She cautiously looked up at me, making eye contact once again.

"Julie, if you can look me in the eye and honestly say you think you did nothing wrong by asking Tristan to take you shopping to buy new clothes, I won't punish you." I'm counting on little Julie's naivete and innocence to prompt her to tell the truth.

Julie deliberated silently for a minute.

"I knew it was wrong, Mike," she finally said sadly, practically whispering.

Watching her wipe the tears from her eyes as she looked down at her feet, my heart ached for my little girl. It pains me to see her like this, despite how docile she can be. She shouldn't have any past trauma she has to find mechanisms to cope with now. It never should've happened.

Sighing, I reached out to my baby.

"Come here, darlin'," I said, pulling her into my arms. I kissed the top of her head, hugging her close as she cried. "Thank you for telling me the truth, sweetheart. Did you tell Tristan that Shane and I wouldn't let you buy the clothes with our credit card before you went shopping?" I felt her nod her head into my chest as she sniffled.

That's what I thought. Well, now I think I can kill two birds with one stone. I'm going to punish my 'won't take no for an answer' daughter and 'far from blameless' boyfriend in one fell swoop. I sat Julie back down on my bed.

Dialing Tristan's cell, I barked, "Come to my room immediately!" as soon as he answered.

Still sniffling, Julie quietly questioned, "Why did you tell Tristan to come?"

I held off on answering her inappropriate question, knowing she'd find out soon enough. Just then, we heard the knock on the door. I let Tristan in and directed him to sit next to Julie on my bed.

"Tristan, Julie informs me you were well aware Shane and I had denied her requests to purchase new clothes before you took her shopping. Is that true or is she lying to me?" I stood rigidly, awaiting his response.

"No, she's not lying, Mike. She did tell me you and Shane wouldn't let her buy new clothes," my boyfriend answered obediently, trying to spare his cohort in crime from further punishment.

"So you knowingly and willingly went against our wishes then?" I phrased it much more as a statement than a question.

Starting to panic now, clearly seeing the error of his ways, Tristan stuttered nervously, "Uh, well no, uh, not exactly. I mean, I wouldn't, uh, put it like that," as he wiped his sweaty palms on his pants.

"I think the response you're so desperately searching for is yes sir. Isn't it?" My tone was ice cold.

"Yes sir," Tristan replied humbly.

"Julie, get over Tristan's knee," I commanded sternly.

Julie's eyes widened in shock as she looked between Tristan and I unsuredly.

"Mike, uh, no, I, uh," Tristan pleaded, raising his hands in surrender.

"I'm not asking, I'm telling you. Now, Julie, get over his knee this instant."

She wisely complied, scrambling over his lap, recognizing my tone was not one to trifle with.

"Tristan's going to spank you for going against what Shane and I told you about buying new clothes." Looking directly at my boyfriend, I said, "Take her shorts down but leave her underwear up."

"No, Mike, I can't. I can't do this. Please," he pleaded.

I know how much it's going to hurt Tristan to spank Julie, which is exactly why it's his punishment as well as hers.

"Very well. If you don't want to spank her, you will hold her arms down while she's bent over the bed and you'll witness firsthand her receiving forty strokes with my thick leather belt." I glared at Tristan, narrowing my eyes so he would know without a doubt, I'm dead serious.

Tristan looked like he wanted to protest further but thought better of it, seeing the look in my eye.

Julie, on the other hand, began protesting vehemently, shouting and kicking her legs.

"No, not the spanking belt. No, no, don't."

I looked at my boyfriend as I responded to Julie's plea, "It's not up to me, darlin'. This is Tristan's decision."

"Please, Tristan, please," she begged. "Don't make him spank me with the belt." When Julie twisted her torso over his lap so she could look him in the eye, I knew he'd cave. As much as it's going to pain him to spank her, it would be much worse for Tristan having to hold her down while seeing the agony on her face after each brutal stroke I'd deliver with the spanking belt.

"Pull her shorts down to her knees," I reiterated.

Julie was already back in position over his lap so Tristan reached around her waist and lifted her hips slightly to unbutton and unzip her shorts. He then tugged them one leg at a time over her butt and down to her knees, adjusting her underwear back into place in the process. Tristan's right hand hovered precariously over Julie's bottom as if it were a hot oven he was afraid to touch.

"Tristan will give you only twenty spanks for disobeying Shane and I. You would have received forty if you hadn't been honest with me, Julie. Now, tell Tristan why you're being spanked."

"I knew I wasn't supposed to buy new clothes but I asked you to help me do it anyway." The regret and sadness rang true in Julie's tiny voice.

"You may begin, Tristan. I expect you to deliver a proper spanking. If her bottom isn't red after the twentieth spank, you will start over." I crossed my arms over my chest and nodded at my boyfriend, indicating he should start.

It took Tristan a minute to get the hang of spanking someone. I'm pretty sure this is his first time being on the delivering end. Spanks one thru four were basically pats on her bottom. Julie probably didn't even realize he'd started. I raised one eyebrow in response to Tristan when he looked at me pleadingly, silently asking for permission to stop.

Resigned to his fate, he began spanking Julie again. Numbers five thru eight were light smacks. He delivered nine and ten with a little more force but not much. Knowing he was halfway through the spanking already, Tristan became worried seeing the part of Julie's bottom poking out from beneath the coverage of her boy short panties wasn't even pink yet, let alone red.

He rubbed her bottom a few times, hoping to find the courage to really spank her. Taking a deep breath, I faintly heard him whisper sorry, before laying down spank number eleven hard enough to make a crisp slapping sound. Repeating the intensity on strokes twelve and thirteen, Julie wiggled uncomfortably on his lap.

Wanting to get this overwith, Tristan briefly closed his eyes, breathed in deeply through his nostrils, and exhaled slowly before spanking Julie sharply. He slapped his open palm down again even harder across her bottom, watching it turn a light red as it jiggled beneath his touch. Julie began to cry after the next one hit her sit spots, leaving behind a painful sting.

Tristan finished the spanking with four fierce smacks that echoed loudly off the walls, the crisp sound dampened only by Julie's cries. Seeing the bright red handprints his punishing palm imprinted at the crease of her behind and hearing Julie's plaintive wailing, brought tears to Tristan's eyes.

He silently looked up at me, requesting my approval and permission to end her punishment. I nodded slightly and Tristan immediately scooped Julie up into his arms, comforting her as he whispered his apologies while hugging her tightly. Julie cried in his arms as he tried to shush her by rocking her gently back and forth. Her tears are just from being over-emotional while feeling little. I know that spanking hurt Tristan much more than my daughter.

Despite knowing their punishments were justified, I felt the urgent need to comfort both my daughter and boyfriend.

"Come here," I motioned, enveloping them into my open arms. I rubbed their backs and reassured them it was over and they were okay. "Why don't you get your pajamas on, brush your teeth, and get your sleeping bag so you can bunk with me tonight, Julie."

Her face immediately brightened.

"Okay, Mike," she said, before bounding off to her room.

"I'm going to leave so you can have some time alone with your daughter. I really am sorry, Mike. I shouldn't have gone against your wishes."

"I know, baby. You're forgiven," I said, gently kissing my boyfriend on the lips as I firmly patted his behind. Tristan softly moaned in response to my touch. I smiled and pinched his bottom, making him yelp. "Behave yourself," I said, sending him off with a sharp swat. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Her big brothers Par cuteasducks

Roman pour Adolescents

866K 17K 91
Emma Smith is a teenage girl with 5 big brothers. Their parents were divorced and emma lived with her mother until both of her parents died in a plan...
9.1K 251 26
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
247K 8.8K 44
The year is 1825, and Sophie Brennan is seeing her life slip through her fingers. She should be married by now, yet she has no prospects. Once she an...