The Sin Between us | BTS 21+

By JHobiHobi

JUST US PART 2 ______ "If you could turn back time, what would you change?" More

W A R N I N G
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

22.4K 1K 784
By JHobiHobi

|Beginning Of The End|

Lunch was quiet and awkward. Nobody was talking and you didn't bother to make any conversation either. However, you could feel the confused and hurt gazes from your brothers as they subtly looked at you between bites.

After a while, Jin and Namjoon left to go to their meeting and Yoongi went to the nurses office to ditch next lesson. All was happening according to before.

"Hey, let's go and have some fun! C'mon guys cheer up!" Taehyung tried to lighten the mood as a wide boxy smile spread across his face.

"Yeah yeah, let's go!" Jimin chimed in as he swung his arm around Jungkook's shoulder, who looked like he was dying to go home.

You knew where Taehyung was intending to go of course, but you didn't want to think about it. That place was where it happened...

"I want to go home. Like, right now" you mumbled and stood up from your seat.

"Nami? You're not coming with us?" Jimin looked at you with a worried frown. Normally, when your brothers wanted to go somewhere you would always ask to go along.

"I... have a headache" you lied and began walking away.

"Well if she's not going to her next class, then neither am I! I'll keep my eyes on her at home, so don't worry hyung" Jungkook informed Hoseok and jogged to catch up with you.

"What's gotten into Nami today? She's acting so different" Jimin mumbled as the three boys watched you walk away.

°°°°°

"Are you following me, dumbass?" You swiftly turned around, startling Jungkook who was a couple of steps behind.

"What do you mean? I'm going home and we live together, so of course I'm walking this way! Stupid!" He rolled his eyes and continued to walk past you.

Giving out a sigh, you began to walk behind him. Now that you think about it, Jungkook wasn't very affectionate towards you in the beginning, so he probably wouldn't try anything today.

Or so you thought...

The minute you closed the front door behind you, Jungkook grabbed your shoulders and roughly shoved you against the wall.

"Oww! What the fu-"

"Shh! Shut up and answer my question!" He gripped your shoulders tightly with a glare.

"Did something happen? Did someone say something weird to you?" His low and deep voice made it sound like he was growling, which sent a shiver down your spine.

"What do you mean?" You asked, acting clueless, when in reality you knew what he was talking about. 'Yesterday' you were acting all clingy towards your brothers, but then suddenly you were behaving like you didn't even want to look at their faces, so of course Jungkook would think that there was something wrong.

"Is someone bullying you?!" He inched his face closer as you felt his warm breath brushed across your lips.

You looked down at his lips and gulped. 'No, no, no, stop it, Nami!' You told yourself and turned your head to the side so you wouldn't have to face him.

Jungkook frowned as he looked at your smooth neck. It looked so soft... so tender and so... kissable.

He moved his face closer and slightly placed his lips on your warm neck. The contact made you flinch as your heart began to beat faster.

"J-Jungkook what are you d-doing?" You stuttered and tried to free yourself from his grip, but he was too strong.

You felt something soft and wet gliding up from your shoulder to your jawline, sending a shiver down your spine.

Jungkook grabbed your waist and pinned you against the wall as he placed his thigh between your legs.

"You smell so good" a honey like voice whispered into your ear before he gently bit your ear lobe.

"Jungkook, wh-" he placed his lips on yours and slowly slid his tongue in your mouth.

He deepened the kiss as he held your cheeks in his hands. You clamped your eyes shut, while trying to calm yourself down.

You didn't want to admit that you liked it. It felt wrong and yet so right...

He started to grind his thigh that was between your legs, making you gasp in surprised. You could feel yourself getting hotter down below as your shaking hands tightly grip his shirt.

'No, no, you were supposed to change things not make it worse, stupid!' You frowned at yourself. Annoyed and frustrated that your body was not doing what your head was telling it to.

You could feel his grin on your lips as he moved his thigh faster. Before you knew it, your body was shaking with ecstasy, you were hot, and your legs felt weak as you let a frustrated groan escape you.

"Wow, already?" He smirked and removed his thigh. Looking down, he could see a wet patch on his school trousers which excited him even more.

You were trying to catch your breath as your legs finally gave up on you. Slumping on the floor, you look up and saw Jungkook's bulge right in front of you, which made you gulp.

"No... No! I can't let it happen again! I don't want to die!" You screamed and scattered off into your room, slamming your door shut in anger. You weren't angry at Jungkook, not one bit, but you were angry at yourself for not being strong enough.

Jungkook looked down at his bulge with knitted brows and shaking hands.

"What the hell... did I do?"

He'd always fantasize about you, but he'd never thought of laying his hands on you because he knew you wouldn't be able to take it, afraid that he'll scare you off. Everytime he got close to losing himself to his lust, he would stop himself or fake being mean to you, but this time he really couldn't hold back.

"Fuck..."

°°°°°

"Hey! We're back!" Jin yelled as he got home.

"Huh? Why's the house so quiet? Normally Jungkook would have his game blasting" Namjoon mumbled to Jin as they both shared a concerned look.

"I'll go check on Nami, you go and check on Jungkook" Jin instructed Namjoon as he began to walk to your room.

"Yes, boss" Namjoon sighed and did as told. He wanted to go and check on you instead, but he knew better than to argue with the oldest brother, especially a stubborn older brother.

Jin knocked on your door several times but there was no answer, so he invited himself inside.

"Nami?" He looked around your room but you were nowhere to be seen. Walking closer to your bathroom, he could hear the shower running and sighed out in relief.

He was about to leave your room but before he could, he noticed that one of the seven lilies in the vase were beginning to wilt. 'That's odd, they all looked fine and healthy this morning' he thought and shook his head, thinking that he was probably thinking too much into it.

"Hey Jungkook, can you hear me?" Namjoon banged on the door of his little brother's room, but after standing there for a while with no answer he was about to enter, but stopped once he heard a small wimper.

He could tell what was happening on the other side of the door, so he just shook his head and left.

"How's Jungkook?" Jin asked after bumping into him while coming out of your room.

"He's alright I guess... he's at it again" Namjoon shrugged his shoulder while Jin sighed.

"I forgot how horny you can be at his age" Jin rolled his eyes and entered the kitchen to start cooking.

At around 6 o'clock everyone was home and dinner was ready on the table. They were all waiting for you but you had yet to leave your room to even greet them when they came home.

"What is she doing? She knows we always have dinner at 6. God, I'm starving!" Taehyung groaned as he slump down in his seat.

"I'll go check" Hoseok offered and excused himself from the table.

"Hey hyung, maybe she's still mad at you" Jimin smirked at Yoongi who gave him an unamused glare, which shut him up immediately.

"HYUNG!! NAMI!!" Hoseok suddenly yelled from your room startling everyone. They all got up at once and ran to your room to check what the screaming was about. Fear rising in their throat, suffocating them to the point where it was almost as if everything around them was in slow motion.

From the sound of Hoseok's screaming, it sounded serious...
had it actually happen? Had the worst case scenario come true?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.9K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
858K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
254K 11.4K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
90K 3.2K 32
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024