𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲

By Rose_Iris_

In which a misunderstanding make Taehyung turn Jungkook's peaceful life turn into a living hell. 11.07.20 Gra... More

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

15.3K 628 377
By Rose_Iris_

BTS JUNGKOOK - MY TIME
1:21 ──o───────── -3:44
⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

Chu:my time because Jungkook killed me right there

"I don't wanna go."

"What's wrong pup?" Taehyung questioned once he saw Jungkook's terrified looks.

"C'mon,Yoongi hyung is probably waiting."

"No!I'm not going!"

"Then everyone in the house will get fired." Taehyung said calmly,way too calm for threatened to fired a whole housemaids and butlers.

"Tae!"

"C'mon baby go with Jimin and Jin hyung,I'll be waiting hm?"wiping the fresh tear from Jungkook's eyes with his the pad of his thumb,he left a sweet peck on the younger's forehead—letting his lip lingered there a bit longer before let go and give him a sweet smile.

Jungkook is very terrified right now—his white-red suit,his hair style and his make up—everything is just the same—-like that night it's like they're doing a time travel to go back to that horrible night.

His legs are shaking while walking toward the living room.Taehyung who was waiting—notice his fearful look,walking over to him and pull him into his tight embrace not letting the younger get a chance to go back upstairs.

"You're so beautiful cub."smiling softly he left a short peck on the smaller male's lip.

"Let's go then."

"Tae no!please why are you doing this again!?"

"Just want to let people know the love of my life.What's wrong with that bub?"

"It's wrong!!so wrong why are you doing this!" Jungkook won't stop yelling during the car ride but the CEO was only sitting calmly on his seat not minding at all.

"We're here,c'mon people are waiting darling."

"You can go alone I'm not going." Jungkook huffed out.

Why would I break my own heart by seeing you telling the world you love someone that's not me.

"Cub stop playing now,I bet many people inside are excited to meet the soon to be Mr.Kim now."

"You meanie!!!how many time do you want to hurt me!such a big meanie!!" Jungkook sniffle,pouting while doing so and Taehyung has to take all his migh to not jump on the younger right now because of his cuteness.

Jungkook is just so adorable even when he's crying right now,he look like an angry puppy,a little baby.

Taehyung's heart melted.

He is whipped.

Enter the hall Jungkook keep trying to get out of the firm grip of the older but to no avail.

His nose was red due to crying too much and so does his eyes.

"One thing you should know bun,I'm heartless." Taehyung said making the younger cry harder,bailing his eyes out.

"Hi hyung—sorry for coming late,this little baby right here was making a fuss."

Next thing Teahyung does was walking to the stage and take the mic from MC that was standing there waiting for him with a smile.

"Hello everyone—today I'm inviting all of you here is not about any business related but to let you guys know about something—something that's very important to me.
A year ago as you guys have known my casino was being framed to the point where I almost went bankrupt but luckily I wasn't." Taehyung let out a slight chuckle before continued.

"And months ago I met with the one that wrote and read the fake news about my casino or that's what I thought.In the heat of moment I did what I think was right and seek for a revenge—wanting to teach that person a lesson—oh how wrong I was to choose those step—and I regretted it so much but at the same time I kinda don't because if I didn't choose to do what I did I probably won't meet him."

And Jungkook finally realized that the older is talking about him the whole time.

"I've done a lot of bad things to him which is so unforgivable,I once told him I don't love him but that was all a lie.I let my anger get the best of me and hurt the person I love most.To me he mean a lot,he's my world—he bring colors in my dark and dull life—he make me feel loved.That night when everything happened I tried to go back and apologized but I was too late—he already left.

Two months,I've spent two months without him by my side and it was so painful.And when I finally found him,that's when I realized I can't live without him.Im so sorry baby for everything—sorry I cannot take a good care of you and be there for you when you needed me most."

Taehyung ended his speech then walked toward Jungkook who was now has his hand cover his mouth,sobbing when Taehyung kneel down before him.

"Bun,if you still love me—still have a percentage of trust in me please give me another chance to prove my love—to love you like you deserve.I swear with my life that I won't let you down and hurt you ever again.Be mine again?Be a Kim and marry me?" Taehyung voice was so soft—his eyes held hope.

Once he ended his speech the crowd start yelling for Jungkook to say yes.

The said male nodded at last—after letting his head processed everything that happened—too overwhelmed to even open his mouth right now—Taehyung smile before put a beautiful diamond ring on his finger and give him a tight hug—pulling away after a few minutes,he gently wipe the tear from Jungkook's reddened cheeks.

"Now signed the paper bun and don't tore it again my heart can't take it." Taehyung aid with a pout and Jungkook giggle.

It's so rare to see this childish side of the older—a cold hearted CEO has become such a weak man when it come to Jungkook and he isn't even complaining. 

"I won't."

"Oh and when I told you I'm heartless it's because my heart is with you.I love you so much cub." Taehyung said before leaving a passionate and loving kiss on the younger's lip.

"I love you too hyungie."

  Now here come your dad joke.

What are the strongest days of the week?

It's Saturday and Sunday because the rest are weekdays.

One more

What do you call barbie that stuck in a queue?

A Barbeque!!

*Windshield laugher*

*screaming from the other side* YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOUUUUU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.7K 18
Taehyung is a complete sweetheart, but his family treats him very poorly and has his own problems. Jungkook is a cold-hearted gang leader, who only o...
193K 12.4K 38
Sometimes life takes you to unexpected places, Jeon Jungkook, wanting to enjoy his life, and tried of the busy city went to a small hilly village and...
144K 8.1K 28
Taehyung has spent years being bullied by Jungkook, but what happens when one project brings them closer and he finally can find out why. BoyXBoy Bu...
276K 11.1K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...