Before You Go

بواسطة baexbts

"You were busy making a family, having a child with another man while I was trying not to hate you!" Lucas ye... المزيد

Before You Go
Playlist Recommendation

Prologue.

20 3 0
بواسطة baexbts

4 Years Ago...

My hands kept shaking as I observed the test kit in my hands...

Was this real? 

What if he isn't ready?

What if I ain't ready yet?

What if I disappoint all of them?

What if I can't be a good mom to my child?

Only if I had been careful enough?

Could I kill.......NO how the hell could this thought ever come in my mind?

But....what if I ruin his life? He's already started to achieve his dreams. I couldn't possibly ruin his life by a mistake caused by me.

7 Hours Later....

"Hii love..."  He kissed my forehead coming inside the house after a long day of work.

"Hii hon. You look tired." I hugged him feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Yeah, the meeting took a lot of my energy today, I hope our hard work pay off. I just want to achieve my dreams together with the others." He sighed hugging me back tightly.

"I hope you'd achieve all of your dreams babe. I will forever be rooting for you." I couldn't help but hug him like it was the last time I was hugging him.

"Thank you babygirl. I know you'll be there with me forever."

"I hope you'd forget my mistakes in the future." I saw the frown it caused on Lucas' face.

"What are you talking about love?" 

"Nothing, I just wanted to say no matter what I Love You."

"Hana Williams, are you sure you're okay? You are scaring me." Lucas said pulling me out of his embrace.

"Yes babe, now go and freshen up, I made your favourite dishes for dinner." I said pushing him towards the bedroom giving him my best smile.

Author POV...

After a few minutes, footsteps were heard coming towards the dining room. Lucas saw a table full with delicacies, ready to be devoured with his girlfriend waiting for him with a beautiful smile.

He sat down across her, raising an eyebrow playfully at her,

"Did you do something wrong baby? Why so much all of a sudden?"

Her smile disappeared hearing him say that, causing Lucas to panic.  

"No Hana, baby I'm sorry, I was joking." 

"It's okay, I just thought you didn't like it." Hana said smiling.

"No baby, I love it. Let's eat." Lucas said pecking her lips.

Hana sat their looking at the love of her life, a selfish thought coming in her mind, wanting to try one last time.

"Luc, what do you think about having kids?" Hana asked fidgeting with her fingers under the table.

"Huh?" He asked and stopped eating, gazing blankly at his food.

"I asked what do you feel about having kids?" Hana asked looking at his face trying her best to read him.

"I never thought about it. I don't think I would be able to raise one at this point so I guess, I wouldn't prefer having one right now. But-"

"No, it's okay, forget I asked that." She said trying to control her tears.

 "Why would you cut me off? And why would you ask this question baby? Are you sure you ain't hiding anything from me?" Lucas asked cupping her face.

"Nah, just a sudden thought babe. There is nothing wrong. You must be tired, let's go and sleep. You have a bright future waiting for you." Hana said pecking his lips.

"I am trusting you baby, I hope you are saying the truth. Let's go." Lucas said picking her up and taking her to the bedroom.

Both of them were laying down together, Lucas fast asleep while Hana thinking whether what she was going to do was right or not. She turned on her side and faced Lucas, trying to memorize all of his features, afraid if what she was doing would make him hate her. With a lot on her mind, she finally drifted off to sleep.

Next morning...

Lucas got to the dining table in hurry because he was late but smiled when he saw his girlfriend putting breakfast for him on the table. He quickly ate and was about to leave when Hana stopped him, looking into his bright blue eyes.

"Where's my last kiss before you go?" 

"I will be back babe. Its not the last time I'm seeing you, am I?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"Mhmm hmm. But still.....one last time...please." She begged smiling.

Lucas could feel something was wrong but shrugged those feelings off. He leaned down to give a peck but was surprised when Hana pulled him into a kiss filled with love, adoration and... hurt?

Both of them pulled away. Before Lucas could say something, Hana started to push him out the door,

"Now go, you're already late. And remember that I will always love you. Byeeee."

Hana closed the door and slid down, her back facing the door. She finally let her tears free and cried her eyes out.

"I'm sorry love, I'm sorry."

Later in the evening.........

"Babe, I'm home. Look I bought flowers and choco-" Lucas could feel the emptiness in the dark house.

"Babe, Hana, where are you?" He started to call for her pacing around the house like a madman.

"Love, please, stop joking around. Is this another prank?" 

Lucas ran into the bedroom, searching for her belongings.
Everything was empty, the closet, the dresser, everything. He couldn't reach her phone either. He saw something on the bedside table.

A letter with a locket of Hana.

Hi baby,
I'm sorry I had to leave you like that.
Don't hate me please, I know I'm asking for too much. Its okay if you don't love me anymore but don't hate me either.
I didn't want to be an obstacle to your future.
I know you could do so much with the amount of hard work you are doing. Remember that I will forever be your no. 1 fan and would forever support you.

Thank you for all the love. You have unknowingly given me the best present which I will forever be grateful for.

I'm sorry for hurting you love, but remember I would never hate you and did what was best for you.

I love you.
I will miss you.

Ps : I left my locket for you. It's okay if you want to throw it away.
I'll still love you the same.

Yours,
Hana.

Lucas cried his whole heart out that day and was never the same like he was before.

He promised to never fall for a girl again.

He promised to never hate her but also never love her again.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Authors note:

We will be uploading one chapter per week.
Since we are students and have a busy schedule, we will update every Sunday.
Please note that the day may vary sometimes if the schedule is too hectic but we will try our best to update it once a week.

Please keep supporting.
Leave a comment and make sure to vote.
Have a good day/night lovelies.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 57.7K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1M 48.6K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
3.1M 68.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
413K 23.4K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...