I MARRIED A PSYCHO [The Eligi...

By MissterWrite

"She's a psycho and she leads me to insanity" - Duke Galdonez Imperial In the world of the Elite society were... More

ATTENTION
The Eligible Bachelors Series
I MARRIED A PSYCHO
PROLOGUE - PSYCHO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 9

236 15 11
By MissterWrite

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

We both stumbled down in a sideways position, facing each other. The side of my head bumped on the timber flooring and it hurts. I felt a bit dizzy.

Wait. What was this? I felt something smooth in my mouth and It tasted so damn good!

I opened my eyes, but I was still in a bit haze. In just a few moments, my eyes had already adjusted and it automatically widens in shock and too much awkwardness, the moment I realized what had just my mouth touches.

Boobs. Two well rounded perky boobs, it was as fascinating as a lotus buds.

I was overwhelmed from too much shock which made my eyes keep back and forth from her delightful tits and to her face. I felt the heat of my body risen in just a blow and my sweat are now forming into grains, so I pulled myself away from her. My conscience was telling me that I had wronged her even if it just unintentional, considering these dirty thoughts in my mind. I swallowed, putting moist to my drying throat.

"Seems like you're enjoying it. Does my breast taste good?" She said mocking as if nothing happened wrong.

My lustful desire had washed away when she said that. Crazy woman! She even seems not to get bothered that a man's mouth touches her breast. A woman who does not have moral prude is disgusting!

I grunted out in annoyance. "Psychopath!" I yelled and then, walks out of the room, leaving her.

"Fuck!" I cussed out in distress as I look at my raging boner.

I was now sitting at the couch in our living room for almost fifteen minutes since I left her in the room and I could hardly believe that I had just got a boner from that psychopath. I took the toss pillow to cover my stubborn erection, and then I took a deep breath as I leaned back to ease the tension in my entire body.

"Shit!"

I can no longer help myself. I could nearly feel a little pain in my testicles. I'm starting to get blue balls.

I run and hide inside a vacant room, locked the knob, leaned my back at the door, and quickly unzipped my pants letting my manhood out. I clenched my palm around my shaft and then I start stroking it.

I closed my eyes feeling the heat of every stroke that I do. I'm starting to see her pounding up and down on top of me as her boobs bouncing in my erotic fantasies.

"Ugh! Vlance!" I moaned her name, and then in one final thrust, I ejaculated.

I had lost my mind. What is happening to me? I just masturbated in the thoughts of her. I know this is so wrong but why does it felt so good?

I fixed myself up and went back to our room. When I got there, I heard the pour of the water coming out from the shower inside the bathroom. I guess, she was already taking a bath.

I smiled at the thought of living with a woman. It's just that I can't wait to see a little touch of femininity in the room. Just like how Vladimir would always tell that he'd go crazy seeing an endless variety of women's toiletries in the bathroom when he travels with Vianca abroad. It's weird but I just want that to experience too.

"What are you smiling at? Don't tell me, you're thinking of my boobs," she said, bluntly.

Of course, not! It is way more than what you are thinking. You don't have any idea how I had just fucked you in my mind while I was masturbating. I laugh in my mind. 

"Did you got a boner?" she added, so vulgar.

My face crumpled, irritatedly with a feeling of disgust. Does she always do these to other men? It seems like, it was just normal to her.

"Don't you have at least a bit of decency in you? You're the worst person I ever met! Ill-bred—"

I stop talking when I realized that she was wearing my bathrobe. 

"Wait. Is that my bathrobe?"

I can't be mistaken. I know my stuff. She was wearing my Versace Black Barocco Robe.

"In your dreams! This is mine!" she yelled.

"I know you're lying! That's a men's bathrobe!" I said, accusing.

"So, now you're telling me that only men can wear this?" she chuckled. "Who told you?" she asked sarcastically.

She got a point there. I also forgot that she's one of the boys.

"Then prove it to me."

She rolled her eyes and then sighed. "I have my name embroidered in it!" she said.

"Where?" I asked, still unconvinced.

"Baka gusto mong hubarin ko ba 'to sa harap mo." She paused as the curve on her lips gets wider. "Do you want to see me naked?" she asked, vulgar.

I grunted out, giving up. I turned my back at her, living her, and went straight to the bathroom. I shut the door loud. She's driving me crazy!

What the heck? What is this?

"Vlaaaaaaaaance!" I screamed pissed off.

The bathroom was in a total mess. It looks like a tornado had passed by. What kind of a woman is she? Her wedding dress was scattered on the floor, her toothbrush was disorderly lying on the sink, the towels were not properly hanged on the towel rack, the shampoo bottle wasn't in its proper place, everything was a mess. And there was not even a single feminine touch inside our bathroom. My expectations slap me with reality. It felt like I married a man.

I stormed out the bathroom, feeling peace off. "Why is the bathroom looks a mess?" I asked, agitated.

"I was not informed that my husband is an OC freak. So frail!" She rolled her eyes.

"Clean your mess, now!" I ordered.

"No way!" She stuck her tongue out.

I was stun when she did it. She was doing it childishly but I see it differently. She was effortlessly seductive. I wanted to suck that tongue. Shit! What the fuck is happening with me?

I turned my back to hide my boner and went back to the bathroom.

"Shit!" I muttered.

I turned on the shower and took a bath to ease the intense heat that was rising in my body. After I took a bath, I fixed the mess she made, and after that, I went out.

I found her in deep sleep with her loud snore. Oh, God! What had I done to punish me with a woman like her?

It was already midnight but I couldn't sleep because of her endless loud snore. I badly wanted to put a pillow on her face so she can no longer breathe and just die. Go to hell, crazy woman!

I scowled at her. My stubborn eyes averted down to her chest. She was only wearing a black flannel pajamas but I don't get why I find it fetish. I shook my head to snap my maniac thoughts out of my mind. I am very disgusted with myself right now.

I got startled when she suddenly moved close to me and her arm locked on my chest while her leg. Shit! It touches my private down there.

Even if it wasn't hot in here, my stubborn sweat is rushing out my skin. I swallowed, and then I closed my eyes, taking a heavy breath to compose myself.

Shit! Her leg moves and it rubs against my nearly erecting dick. I'm starting to get another boner. Fuck this!

She moves again, wrapping her arm tighter on me. Shit! Her breast pressed against my arms and her perky nipples were marking against her cloth, as it was softly pricking against my arm.

I felt like there was some sort of explosive device in my chest that was infinitely blowing up. Calm down, Duke! I told myself.

She snuggled. Shit! I can no longer contain myself, I pushed her and turned my back at her.

This was just our first night being together, yet she had already made me go insane. Grrr!

What the fuck is that noise? I could hear a loud thumping of a hammer, continuously knocking against a hard object. This is killing me!

Last night, I struggled to sleep because of that psychopath. She snores loud and she even sleeps like a hurricane. The last time I checked the clock was already 3:00 AM. And now that I had already got my proper sleep, a loud noise was bombarding my ears.

I grab the pillow and cover it on my head to lessen the noise, but it didn't help. I huffed in distress, and then I sat up, feeling tortured. Hell! I only got two hours of sleep. It was just fucking 5:00 in the morning. Today was the weekend and this was supposed to be my relaxation day but now, I felt like I was trapped in the pandemonium.

I clench my jaws, rise, and went out of the room. I marched furiously following the loud thump of the hammer.

"Vlaaaaaaance!" I shouted, impatiently.

What the hell? I found her busy doing carpentry at one of the rooms. She was wearing a carpentry geared outfit. An overall Bib Suit, Industrial Gloves, Steel Toe Work Boots, and a dusk mask. She wasn't able to hear me because she was wearing AirPods on both of her ears.

I was suddenly got speechless and my body just decided to stare at her, observing every move she does.

She was sitting on the ground hammering the nails on the wooden blocks. She then puts down the hammer and took the crosscut hand saw and she began to saw the wood.

"Now and then she tried to run
And then on the night with the setting sun
She went in the woods away
So afraid, all alone—

They warned her, don't go there
There are creatures who are hiding in the dark
Then something came creeping
It told her, don't you worry just—

Follow everywhere I go
Top over the mountains or valley low
Give you everything you've been dreaming of
Just let me in, ooh—

Everything you want in gold,
I'll be the magic story you've been told
And you'll be safe under my control Just let me in, ooh
Just let me in, ooh—"

She was unaware of her surroundings as she sang mellifluously while working as if carpentry was just a basic thing to do.

A smile voluntarily formed on my lips as I watch her. She doesn't even get bothered with her sweat smoothly runs from her temple down to her neck. Shit! Here I go again.

"Tandang tanda ko pa
Nung bata pa ako
Ito'y aming nilalaro
Madalas kaming magkasundo
Sa ilog ay naliligo
Lahat kami'y walang baro

Tandang tanda ko pa
Nung bata pa ako
Ako'y laging tinutukso
V-neck lagi ang suot ko
Ang t-shirt na usong-uso
Habang kami'y kinakalbo
(kalbo!)

Are you ready people?!

Ye ye vonnel
Ye ye vonnel
Ye ye vonnel"

Everything looks almost perfectly fine until she stupidly sang another song like she was now playing around. My face automatically shited into a frown as I got displeased. Bwisit!

I marched towards her and snatched one of her AirPods on her ears.

"Fuck!" she cursed out.

"You're so noisy! I'm still sleeping!" I yelled.

"Like I care! Edi gawan mo ng paraan! Alangan ako pa mag-adjust!" She furrowed.

I sighed, hopelessly. "Please, Vlance, Please! Just now. I need to sleep." I shrieked as I begged, almost crying.

"Hindi ka nakatulog? Bakit? Siguro pinagpapantasyahan mo ako kaya hindi ka nakatulog kagabi!" she said, sounds accusing.

I was speechless because I know she was partly right. I just frown feeling guilty.

"Basta! Itigil mo ang ginagawa mo!" I ordered, trying to avoid the topic.

"I don't want to! I can't wait to have my room. I want to get my room done as soon as possible. I don't want to sleep with you in the same room."

"The feeling is mutual!" I answered.

"Ganoon naman pala eh," she said.

"Siya nga pala," she added.

She suddenly drags me and brought me to our huge living room. She pushed me down on the couch, and then she drops a whiteboard on the table in front of me.

"What is this?" I asked with my brows furrowed.

"I had already explored the house and I found out that there were more than ten rooms here. I only need four rooms. Sa 'yo na lahat ng silid," she declared.

"I don't care," I said, sounding uninterested.

"I'm tired, Vlance. I'm going back to sleep." I added.  I turned my back at her and take my steps.

"By the way? Don't we have maids here?" she asked.

I stop and then I scowled at her. "We don't have stay-in maids. We can only have on calls cleaning service for the house, the garden, and the pool. Which means, we cook our food and wash our laundry," I declared.

I heard from her brother that she used to bully their helpers, so I decide not to hire. I can get my food thru deliveries, and get my laundry on calls. She must manage her own.

"Okay, much better," she just said.

I'm kinda bit dissatisfied with her response. I was expecting her to feel pissed off but I failed. Why would I even be surprised? She can do carpentry, why not with cooking and laundry. She's unpredictable.

What a wonderful sleep. I smiled, finally getting a proper seven hours sleep. I yawned and then stretch my body.

It was already 1:00 in the afternoon and I'm now getting hungry. I took my phone and dialed my favorite five-star restaurant to order something for my late breakfast and lunch.

I rise, went to the bathroom, took a bath, wear my gym clothes, and left the room. I am going to our gym. I requested to our interior designer to set up a workout gym here at our mansion. We have it located at the next building on the side of the mansion.

As I get closer to the gym, I was hearing a loud sound of a punch coming from inside the gym. The door was already open when I got there, and I immediately saw Vlance doing the boxing workout.

She was wearing her workout gym outfit. Leggings, crop top, sports shoes, and her AirPods again. She was so focused on punching the punching bag.

My stubborn eyes explored her curves. Vlance is tall but not as tall as I am. Most women I met, they could barely reach my shoulder but Vlance had reached up to my neck. She also has a slim body with good shape. Damn! Her bouncing boobs.

I avoided my gaze from her. I marched towards the treadmill's direction and does my own business.

The treadmill was facing her while she was facing back at me still doing boxing. I notice her stop for a while and then she removed one of her boxing gloves, then she double taps the AirPods, which means, someone was calling her.

"Hey, Dr. Ellie. What's up?" she greeted as she puts back her gloves and continued punching.

It was Dr. Elleazar Requerva, her best friend since childhood. Are they dating? Well, I don't give a fuck.

"As in, now?"

"Call. I'll be there in a minute," she said.

She stops what she's doing and left without even noticing my presence. That bitch!

I have been running for almost fifteen minutes but I couldn't focus. I felt she was disrespecting me as her husband. Damn!

I stop what I was doing and I quickly left the gym to follow her.

"Where are you going?"

"Get out of my way! I'm going out." She hits my crotch with her knees

"Ugh!" I groaned as I bent down in pain.

"Buti nga sa 'yo!" She left me without even looking back.

"Bitch!" I yelled.

I have been staring at my food for almost fifteen minutes now. I lost my appetite because of that bitch!

I heard the door opened and I saw her with a disappointed look on her face. She came back too early.

She dropped her backpack on the floor and sat down on the stool of our island countertop.

"You came back early," I said with a grin.

"Something came up. Ellie has to cancel our plans." She frowned.

"That serves you. Bitch!" I mumbled.

"Hey! What are you doing? That's my food!" I tried to snatch back the steak from her but she quickly puts it inside her mouth and chewed it.

"Hindi masarap!"

I glared at her. "Then make your food!"

"That's a good idea." She stood up and took something in her bag.

"Gusto mo!" she offered as she was showing me a pack of instant noodles.

"I don't eat instant food," I answered.

She shrugged and then went near the induction stove. She took the cast iron cooking pot from the cupboard and starts boiling the water. After a few minutes, I was starting to smell the mouth-watering aroma of the noodles. I closed my eyes to taste the smell of it in my mind. It was making me want to try her food.

She went back in front of me holding the bowl of her noodles.
Shit! It looks delicious.

"Gusto mo?" she offered once again.

I nodded, giving up my pride.

She snickered. "Gusto mo rin naman pala. May nalalaman ka pang I don't eat instant food d'yan." She then took another bowl and she shared it with me.

"Try it," she said, giving me the bowl.

I took it and eat it. Heavenly! How could just a cheap instant food be as amazingly delicious as this?

"Masarap, 'di ba?" she said, still looking at me.

She wasn't touching her food yet. I guess, she was waiting for my verdict.

"What is this? It tastes so good!" I took a big slurp from the bowl, losing my table manners.

She then snickered. "tatlong taon na expired na noodles," she answered, trying to control her laughter.

I unintentionally blew out the noodles that were in my mouth and it sprayed all over her face. She was making fun of me again.

"Vlance!" I snarled

She wipes off the residues that I had splashed on her face using the cloth of her long sleeve.

"I'm just kidding. Kumain ka na." Her voice was shaking as she tried to control her laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.4K 16
🌵 Dominice Travis Lucas, unexpectedly accepted as P.A ( PERSONAL ASSISTANT ) of Mrs. Horman. She's not familiar to her new Boss, pero mahalaga sa k...
56.4K 1.7K 13
This is Book two of POTION. I highly suggest you read the Book one first as it will not make sense at all if you don't.
639K 17.9K 43
Loving a cold heartbreaker gorgeous man is the most regretful thing that I did. Messiah Avenido wants to possess me until my death. I'm Rebecca Milan...
2.5M 50.4K 39
Dear J, Mahal kita, tiniis ko ang lahat but everything has it's own limits. Pinapalaya na kita, I already signed the annulment papers you send me...