π–ˆπ–π–†π–‘π–‘π–Šπ–“π–Œπ–Š π–†π–ˆπ–ˆπ–Šπ–•...

By cutesight

" πš†πš’πš•πš• 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πš˜πš πšœπš–πš’πš•πšŽ πšπš˜πš› πš–πšŽ? " - - - - Y/N is the opposite of Akaashi. She wears her he... More

Rebellious side?
Assist!
Envious smile
You're sorry?
Is this a good idea?
Akaashi's "girlfriend"
Keep it a secret
Words out
What's real and what's fake?
Smoke and mirrors
Rebellious phase
Rooftop lunch
Clouded and curious
Secretly rich
Tell him the truth
A hole in the contract
I dare you to kiss
It's all an act
Welcome home, masters
Akaashi's falling hard
Going backwards
I'm scared.
Might as well
Held by fear
Someone else
A moment of distraction
Arranged marriage
Like me better
Fathers proposal
Fake date
Distracted
Revealed
Fessing up
Missing him
No more secrets
I'm bad too
Guy talk
An imaginer
Are we really doing this?
Tears for his mother
Pierre
Defiance
What now?
A new change
Time is ticking
I love you Keiji
Last night with Akinori
Farewell, Y/N
Do you accept this challenge?

Cinderella and her squire

10.2K 459 759
By cutesight

A mortified look crosses Y/N's mothers expression. "Akaashi, right? Aren't you just Y/N's upperclassman?" Akaashi steels his nerves. "I am her upperclassman...but also her boyfriend starting today."

Mother clenches her teeth, unhappy at the news. Konoha's father takes a long look at Akaashi, faintly remembering his face. "Aren't you also a friend of my son?" Akaashi turns his attention to Konoha's father and nods. Unlike your parents, Konoha's father smirks at the revelation. He turns his attention to you. "Seems like Y/N is a popular girl."

"Ah..." Pressing your lips together, you're unsure how to respond to that. An awkward tension builds up among the group and Pierre silently watches the situation. He's unable to step in during moments like this. "Well. If Y/N already has a boyfriend, there's not much we can do about that." Konoha's father goes with the flow. He rests a hand on Konoha's shoulder and gives him a gentle squeeze. "Let's go home Akinori."

Konoha snaps out of it and nods his head. He's trying to wrap it around his head that Y/N and Akaashi are actually dating.

Are they lying again?

"You're not lying, are you Akaashi?" Konoha asks when he walks up to the two.

"Why would I lie about this?" Akaashi eyes Konoha with a hard stare. "You've lied before." Konoha claps back, grabbing Y/N's other hand to place the handle of the shoe bag in her palm. You feel Konoha's eyes on you. "My statement is still true Y/N. I do like you. I'm also sorry for hugging you without warning." He says his piece before bowing to your parents and excusing himself.

"Pierre, will you take Akaashi home. Y/N, let's have a talk in the living room." Father walks back into the house with mother tailing behind him.

An odd feeling crawls in your palms. You are going to be berated with questions. Akaashi squeezes your hand to give you some comfort. "Sorry, I should've handled the situation better for you." Shaking your head, you form a gentle smile towards Akaashi. "It's okay. You did a great job Akaashi." You raise a thumbs up to him. A small smile forms on his face and he dryly chuckles. Your heart skips when you see his expression.

Akaashi extends his hand towards your head and strokes your hair. "How can you cheer me up at a time like this? You're the one who needs to be cheered up."

Pierre smiles at the two when he walks over. "We should get going Akaashi." Akaashi nods his head, pulling his hand back to his side.

"Call me if they upset you." Akaashi stares at your face with soften eyes. You feel a coldness when Akaashi untangles his other hand from yours. A frown forms on your face when Akaashi starts to leave. You watch his back face you and you get that same urge Konoha felt earlier. The urge to hug Akaashi screams in your mind. You quickly walk down the steps, wrapping your arms around his waist. His body tenses but relaxes a moment later.

The corner of Akaashi's lips twitch into a small smile. You don't utter a word before hurrying back up the steps and inside the house. Akaashi turns around to watch you leave, he tries to suppress the smile from widening.

"She's cute, isn't she?" Pierre calls out to Akaashi, looking at him from the bottom step. Akaashi turns around and bites his bottom lip, nodding his head. "She's going to pull my emotions out of me if she keeps this up." Akaashi exhales, ruffling his messy black hair, his cheeks a rosy pink.

Pierre smiles, softly chuckling under his breath.

🏐・゚゚・。.

"Y/N and I are dating."

Akaashi's words echo throughout Konoha's mind. A frustration grows on his face and he picks up the speed. Konoha takes a detour on his way home in hopes the drive will calm his anger. He drives on a stretched out road with only a few dimly lit streetlights.

Y/N's face floods his mind.

His very first memory of her at the courtyard reemerges and he remembers her confidence leaving her after confessing to Bokuto that she was only using him. That memory seems so long ago.

Four months, maybe?

But why did his emotions have to awaken now? At the worst possible time too.

Konoha groans, slamming his foot on the brake. He lowers his forehead on the steering wheel and closes his eyes. The sound of crickets chirping ring in his ear. A sound he doesn't hear often because of the busy street life of Tokyo.

"Are those two really dating?" Konoha whispers to himself. He's unsatisfied with the thought. He has to hear from Y/N herself that those two are dating.

But what will he do if she does admit the truth?

He's unwilling to give up just like that.

Akaashi already hates him for making a move on Y/N. The damage has been done. Konoha stops his thoughts right there.

What is he really thinking?

He's basically admitting to flirting with a girl who's already taken. But...

Trapped in his thoughts like this makes him frustrated. Konoha groans out loud, ruffling his dirty blonde hair. "Fuck it." Konoha turns his car around. He needs to settle his swirling thoughts with answers.

🏐・゚゚・。.

"I'm guessing you and young master Konoha didn't settle things during your car ride to the Miss's house?" Pierre glances over at Akaashi who's staring out of the window. Akaashi looks at his reflection, a still expression stares back at him.

"Not exactly." Akaashi blankly answers. "I didn't expect him to confess his feelings so openly either." He scrunches his nose, a tightness in his chest. "I'm sure you have nothing to worry about Akaashi. The Miss is very much attached to you." Pierre glances over at Akaashi, taking a left turn. Pierre's comment makes Akaashi shy. He grows silent and lowers his eyes to his lap.

"I'm not worried about her." Akaashi murmurs under his breath. "I have a feeling Konoha won't back down so easily." His hands turn into fists. He let his anger take him over at the parking garage earlier today. Who knows what will happen if he's blinded by anger again.

"Just don't do something that you'll regret Akaashi." Pierre comments.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Clenching your hands open and closed, you inhale deeply and step into the living room. Your parents are quietly sitting in their own armchairs. Father points to the sofa in front of him, quietly commanding you to sit down. Gulping, you lower your eyes and quickly sit down. The quicker you get this over with; the quicker you can leave.

"What Akaashi said earlier...is it true?" Father speaks up.

"About..." You begin to speak up but your mother cuts you off. "So he's the one you like? I had a hunch. It's unlike you to bring anyone over that isn't Zico or Haru." She scoffs, flipping her hair behind her shoulder.

"If you just started dating today, it shouldn't be too hard for you to break things off." Father interjects. "I'm sure Akaashi should understand the basics of an arranged marriage."

"What?" Your brows furrow together when you stare at your father. He sips on his tea, flicking his eyes over to you. "This relationship you have is temporary. Konoha will still be the one you'll marry." Tilting your head, you stare at him in disbelief.

Are you hearing him correctly? That Konoha will be the one you have to marry despite not having feelings for him?

"Says who? I don't get anything out of this. You two are."

Mother scoffs, bringing your attention to her. "We give you a home to live in and food in your stomach. I've even given you my beloved jewelry for todays date. What more can you ask for?" Stiffening from her words, you clench your hands on the hem of your skirt.

Love, perhaps?

You've never felt an ounce of love from these two. Yet you do everything to please them. Feeling the corner of your eyes brim up with tears, you stand up. You start to take the jewelry off of you, placing it down on the coffee table. Mother and father both stare at you in silence.

"I'm not letting you two have your way. Not this time. My emotions are on the line and that's something I will fight for till the very end." You angrily yank the diamond necklace off of you, dropping it on the coffee table and eyeing your mother. "All I've ever wanted from the both of you is your love. I didn't care if you never gave me an allowance or forced me to take up a bunch of tedious hobbies."

Biting your lip, your eyes waver when you look at the two. "I'm just an object to the both of you, right? Well, I've had enough of this family." You storm out of the living room. "Where are you going Y/N! Come back here! We're not done talking!" Father yells out, placing his tea cup down on the coffee table. "I'M LEAVING." You cry out as you run upstairs to your bedroom. Y/N's parents stare at each other in utter disbelief. Neither of them believe her as they sit there in their thoughts.

Slamming your door closed, you pull out your suitcase from under your bed. Propping it open, you toss it on top of the bed and quickly walk over to your closet. You snatch whatever is directly in front of you and open the dresser to grab a few pairs of bra's and panties. After filling up your suitcase with what you think is necessary, you close the bedroom door behind you and lug your suitcase down the steps. You stare at the keys to the house in your hands, tossing it on the ground. One of the maids notices you and tries to stop you. "Miss, where are you going at this hour?"

"I'm leaving." You answer her, feeling the tears travel down your cheeks.

"Where to? This is your home, Miss. You can't burden someone else with your situation." Her words are honest and it pains you.

"I don't know." You retort, pressing the button to open the gates. "Just go tend to father and mother. You never liked me anyway. None of you have. The only person who cared for me is Pierre." You brush past the maid, sliding on the flats Konoha bought you.

The maid tenses from Y/N's harsh tone. "Just let her go Ms. Miyagi. She'll come back when she's done rebelling against us." Father crosses his arms, his back leaning on the wall by the living room. He eyes you with a glare. Scoffing under your breath, you leave the house. You didn't know exactly where you should go now when you step outside. Pierre isn't around to help you. Zico is probably with his sugar mommy.

Maybe Haru?

The thought of explaining everything to her right now drains you. Akaashi comes to your mind as you carry your suitcase down the steps. You didn't know anything about his family and you doubt they'd welcome a stranger into their home with open arms.

A loneliness wraps around you. You squat down at the bottom step and watch the tears fall onto your lap. You want to escape from here but it doesn't seem possible. You gasp for air as you feel suffocated by everything. The imaginary walls are closing in on you.

Extending your hands towards your face, you cry out into your palms. The faint sound of a car engine pulls up and stops in front of you.

Pierre, maybe?

"Y/N? What are you doing out here? Did your parents kick you out?" A worried voice spits out several questions above you. Lowering your hands, you see Konoha's face in front of you.

What is he doing here?

His eyes widen when he sees you in tears.

"God, you look like a mess." Konoha blurts out. His comment only makes you deepen your frown. You know full well already that you're a mess. Inside and out. Things are not steady in your life right now. "Go away." You whimper out, pushing Konoha's shoulder. Konoha presses his lips together. "No. I'm not leaving until you tell me what you're doing out here. Did your parents kick you out because of what happened earlier?"

"No." You answer him, sniffling. "I'm trying to run away from home but I have no where to go."

Konoha closes his parting lips. Y/N's sadden tone makes him frown. He exhales and grabs her luggage from beside her. Without a word he opens his trunk and places Y/N's luggage inside. You peer up from your lap to look at him. "What are you doing?"

Konoha walks back over to you, extending a hand. "You said you have no where to go, right? Good thing I live in a mansion. There's plenty of room there."

Is Konoha inviting you over to his place?

That sounds like a horrible idea. Especially with what happened today.

How could you tell Akaashi about this?

You can already sense the anger he'll have.

"C'mon, I'll tell Akaashi about this if that's what you're worried about." Konoha grabs onto your hand, pulling you up. You purse your lips, unsure to follow him or not. "I won't do anything strange without asking permission." He speaks in a soft tone, eyeing your tear stained face. Konoha gently wipes your tears with his free hand. His soft fingers graze against your cheek. "I'm just a squire helping Cinderella." Konoha lightens the mood by referencing your comment from earlier today. You feel a slight ache in your heart when you look at Konoha's face. He wears a small pained smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
517K 23.3K 31
COMPLETED β™‘ sakusa kiyoomi x fem! reader ↳ in which sakusa kiyoomi hid his feelings cause he didn't want to burden her. Β© myhugelove ACHIEVEMENTS...
632K 38.7K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
36.4K 1.9K 43
(n.) a nostalgic longing to be near something or someone that is distant, or that has been loved, and then lost. In a society where you are connected...