🌈13. A Bedtime Story 2(COMPL...

By weiyingislove

"Every day means every day." It still echoed in my ears when he promised we will do it daily. But that promis... More

Chapter 2 - Confused Lan Wanji
Chapter 3 - Seduce my husband.
Chapter 4 - Mission Failed but Sweet
Chapter 5 - 🔞I care for you
Chapter 6 - The Impostors
Chapter 7 - Fruit of Love
Chapter 8 - 🔞The Past
Chapter 9 - 🔞Everyday means Everyday

Chapter 1 - 🔞Reading is a Pleasure

6.8K 378 102
By weiyingislove

Literally.
Welcome to my new story...
Warning: No mature content.

Wei Wuxian is leaning his back on the slanted branch of the tree. He wants to snap for a while after long tiring hours of chasing the ghost that Jin Ling accidentally freed from his pouch. That ghost is a very naughty one who is an expert in making love potion.

Wei Wuxian smile as he remembers. They don't need a love potion because they are in love with each other naturally. As he closes his eyes to snap, he starts to dream about his husband.

As he entered the Jinshi, Wei Ying saw his husband reading a thick book while leaning his back on the pillar. He quickly placed the Suibian on its holder and run to his husband.

"Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying steps inside the room and gets inside in between Lan Zhan's busy hands holding a thick book. Wei Ying leans his back caging himself to his husband's arms and chest.

He is planning to distract his husband.

"Wei Ying.." Lan Wanji quickly frees his one hand, embrace to Wei Ying's slender waist and sniff his neck. Still eyes on the book he is reading.

"Lan Zhan...kiss me..." Wei Ying said while playing the tip of Lan Zhan's forehead ribbon.

Lan Wanji obeyed and kiss him softly on his lips but his eyes never leave the book.

Wei Ying turns his body facing Lan Wanji and teased his husband as his hand starts to remove Lan Wanji's forehead ribbon and loosen his belt.

While Lan Wanji continues to read, Wei Ying is busy kissing his husband playfully. Teasing him by his tongue on his neck, he then licks and sucks Lan Wanji's earlobe.

"Wei Ying..hmm." Lan Wanji closes his eyes as he groans in pleasure trying to restrain the lust that is taking over his body.

"Lan Zhan...just read..." Wei Ying said in between his playful kiss and starts to loosen Lan Wanji's belt.

Lan Wanji opens his eyes and continues to read.

Wei Ying began to explore his mouth while his hands are busy untying the string of his husband's robes one by one.

"Lan Zhan, don't move and continue to read, and you are not allowed to touch me...." Wei Ying challenged his husband and tie the forehead ribbon on his hand.

"Mn." Lan Zhan makes himself busy reading trying not to distract his focus.

Wei Ying starts to pleasure his husband licking and sucking all over Lan Zhan's body until his mouth reaches the two protruding nipples.

Wei Ying stares at it and rubs one nipple with his thumb gaining moan from his husband.

Lan Zhan almost closes his eyes in pleasure as he hummed controlling his but he must keep the words and continue to read.

Lan Zhan almost loses his balance when Wei Ying's warm palm enveloped his hard length. He leans his back to the pillar for support trying not to moan loud as he hold tight on the thick book.

He tried his best to find the last paragraph of the page he is reading.

He can feel his husband's wet warm lips licking and sucking his nipples alternately and he wanted to push him.

Wei Ying's mouth begun to roam down to his stomach while the other hand still on his hard shaft squeezing and clenching it as its thumb play the tip leaking pre-cum.

"Nnghh.." Lan Wanji releases moan as he starts thrust Wei Ying's hand clenching his cock and stare blankly at the book he is reading.

Lan Wanji stops thrusting slowly when Wei Ying releases his shaft and finally he breathes deeply. Lan Wanji is not yet fully recovered when he feels Wei Ying wet warm tongue lick the tip of his shaft.

He is expecting it already but he is not prepared. He groans in pleasure loudly and closes his eyes when Wei Ying puts his hard big cock into his throat.

"Aaargh, Wei Ying..haa! Ahh.." Lan Zhan drops the book and slides his fingers to his husband's soft silky long hair arching his neck and throws his head back.

"Mmmnn.." Weiying moans as a response and bobs his waving head pleasuring his husband while looking up to Lan Wanji's face.

Wei Ying smile in his thought, the great Han Guangjun lifted the white flag once more. The slurping and flop sound, the moan, and groan echoed inside the Jinshi. But because of the silencing charm, if someone passes by, the Jinshi is like a holy and abandoned house outside.

"Wei Ying...stop..aaahh..."

Wei Ying didn't listen and continue to bob his head until he feels the warm thick liquid strike his throat.

Lan Wanji pulls up his husband on his waist and carries him to the bed.

"Lan Zhan...I will shower first..."

"No need..."

"But you lose...you stop reading..."

"I will punish you for distracting my reading session."

"Lan Zhan..."

"Wei Ying...."

"Lan Zha-.." Wei Wuxian is breathing heavily when he gets up from the tree trunk.

He saw his husband standing beside him and wiped the sweat on his forehead.

"Lan Zhan...I dreamt of you..." Wei Ying said and hugged his husband and didn't notice that the students are approaching.

Jing Ling, Jing Yi, and A-Yuan halted and turn their back when they saw their teachers are kissing.

After a minute, they heard coughing and they slowly turn to face the owner of the familiar voice.

"Senior Wei, we are sorry to bother you but we got the ingredients you told us to collect at the Dafan Mountain," A-yuan said.

"Well done. Now let's go home before it gets dark."

When they reach home, Wei Wuxian placed the captured soul in its cage. Because of his tired body from both dream and work, he placed the ingredients they collected near the ghost cage.

Before they sleep, skin slapping and moaning engulfed the Jinshi.

"Lan Zhan! I love you.."

"I love you too, my Wei Ying.."

The next day, Wei Wuxian is trying to wake up the ghost but it is not waking up. He doesn't know why the ghost is too tired.

Little did they know that the reason why the ghost escaped last time because he can't take the moaning and noisy bed creaking every night.

The ghost is an expert love potion maker but it was an epic fail love potion. That is why Lan Qiren ordered to capture him and keep him forever in the Dungeon of Wicked Souls.

Last night, while the two are busy with their hot session, the ghost reached the ingredients for making medicine. Because he only knew one recipe, he just mixed them. Accidentally and unknowingly, he produced a new recipe. And he tried to sprinkle some on the floor and the droplets scattered.

When morning comes at five, Lan Wanji wakes up. He unveil and checks the cage if the ghost is still there. Because he is barefooted, he feels a sticky fluid on his feet.

Wei Wuxian just left and leave the sleeping ghost and make sure he cannot escape anymore. He notices a splash of water on the floor so he wiped and dry it with the cloth and left to wash up.

Everyone is ready and Wei Wuxian gave the cage of ghost to Su She to bring it to the Dungeon of Wicked Souls.

Wei Wuxian is staring at his husband. He even noticed it during their breakfast. Normally, Lan Wanji will kiss him in front of the students but today is so peculiar.

Lan Wanji is not sparing any glance at him. Wei Wuxian pouted and when Lan Qiren adjourned them from the short meeting, off they go. When everyone is busy and no one is looking, Wei Wuxian leans closer and about to kiss Lan Wanji on his lips but Lan Wanji avoided and stop him.

"Lan Zhan..." Wei Wuxian brows furrowed. He tried again but his color turned pale when Lan Wanji spoke.

"Wei Wuxian!"

"Huh?" Wei Wuxian was shocked.

His Lan Zhan never calls him that way even they argued. What happened to him?

It's another long tiring day. The student's bid farewell after giving their reports. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wanji walk towards the same path. Lan Wanji looks at him and speaks.

"You go first."

"Lan Zhan...don't joke at me like that..it is not funny.." Wei Ying stomps his feet as he tried to hug his husband.

"I am not joking, now go inside." Lan Wanji just looks at him without any expression as he ordered.

"Lan Zhan..." Wei Wuxian obeyed but wondering what is happening.

This is the first time Lan Zhan gave him a cold treatment.

Before going to sleep, Wei Wuxian is expecting a hot and steamy night for them again but tonight, the room is like the silent night at Burial Mound.

Lan Zhan...

To be continued...

Thank you for reading guys. This is not a serious story so please don't feel sad. Haha. I don't remember being serious in my story.

See you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 28.2K 69
In a world plagued with dark energy, because of the destruction of the Yin/Yang balance, Clans are the only salvation to the common people. Once ever...
96.3K 6.3K 24
GDC/MDZS/TU Wei Ying alongside his friend Jiang Cheng are chosen with a bunch of other recruits to complete the training for the Lan business whose w...
26.4K 358 57
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...