MY LAWYER || JINSOO

By _WorldwideChu_

So.. I heard there are rumors about you putting a viagra In the Drink of Lee Minho.. is that true?" "No sir... More

Part 1= Beggining
Part 2= Fun Times
Part 3= Hang-Out
Part 4= Let the Fun Begin..
Part 5= Drugged
Part 6= accussed
Part 7= Backlash For nothing
Part 8= DM
Part 9= 3 months and 2 weeks..
Part 10= In one condition.
Part 11= Getting ready
Part 12= 1st day
Part 13= Starting
Part 14= teach me
Part 15= Teaching Miss Jisoo
Part 16= Welcome back..
Part 17= You again?
Part 18= saved
Part 19= preparing
Part 20= Start with the case
Part 21= doing the real work
Part 22= Ready
Part 23= Accomplished
Part 24= fun (SHORT)
Part 25= What happened
Part 26= Frustration
Part 27= Getting ready for Drama
Part 29= She what?
Part 30= a break

Part 28= problems adding up (long)

187 8 1
By _WorldwideChu_

______________________________________

The next day..

Shi Se Kyung's POV

Right now, Im in the plane. I am going back to Korea Right now. yes, i dont know if I have said this before but I have finished the shooting of the girl who can see scents.

What am I doing? I am scrolling through social medias, Knowing more about the Case of Jisoo. The viagra case. I smirked at the comments and opinions of the public about her.
______________________________________
XxhoneybeexX: lmao- Why am I Thinking that Jisoo, the viagra girl, Tried to put the viagra in Lee minho oppa's So that she can have a one night stand With him but she failed and lee minho oppa Did it with his main instead of her. HAHAHAHAH
Replies:

FeliciaHo3- BAHHAHAHA nice mind sis! But I lowkey Agree with u!!

KatieFertinand- You guys didnt need to Assume. I understand That she made a very big mistake but this might not be the truth. Stop assuming.

JoshxKatie- @|KatieFertinand so like, You are gonna defend her? And how do you know its the truth? Just like what you said "stop assuming"

KatieFertinand: @|JoshxKatie are you blind or what? I clearly said MIGHT. Gosh. Im not on anybody's side. This might be a rumour just to break miss Jisoo's Name but at the same time it can be the truth.

BLM- as much as I despite Jisoo, I also have to agree with @|KatieFertinand. Haters will do anything to break a famous person's reputation.

XxhoneybeexX- I agree @|KatieFertinand let's just wait for the truth.
______________________________________

Wow.. Jisoo really did messed up big time. But idc. The fame will be mine now. And Im not letting her get my spotlight again.

"Maam?" Someone called out making me go back to senses as my Thoughts were cutted off. I looked at the Direction where the voice came from. It was one of my assistant.

"Ah yes? Why did you wake up??" I asked, closing my phone and smile sweetly at her.

"Oh uh.. I think I had enough Sleep.. Why Are you not sleeping yet maam??" She asked. Well you see, this assistant isnt the person im close with. Yea, Im close with everyone but they dont know alot about me and Im more closest with one of my assistants named Kim Go Eun.

She knows everything about my past with Jisoo. She right now is sleeping behind me. No one else knows but her. So yea.. I can't really say what I truly am doing.

"Maam??" Someone called our, cutting my thoughts off.

"Are you okay maam??" She asked.

"Oh yes.. Im fine.." I said and smiled.

"You can go to The bedroom To sleep properly miss.." she said and I smiled more widely.

"Oh.. sure i'll go to the bedroom? Are you okay??" I asked first.

"Yes maam.. of course we will be fine! Have a nice rest!" She answered and I grabbed everything I needed and stood up. I bowed to her as a temporary goodbye then, I went in the bedroom.

I locked the door and continued to read the comments.

Jisoo's POV

"hey unnie are you free today??" I heard Chae ask who is in the kitchen, making a smoothie that consists of bananas, milk and strawberries.

"well I have no work so yea of course Im free." I answered

"can we go somewhere and have fun? it's been a long time ever since we went outside and have fun.." She said

"sure? we can go out but where?" I asked.

"You'll see! I have many places where I wanna go with you!!!" Chae said and I smiled at her.

"sure." I said and she proceeded to grab the glasses and she poured the smoothies in them. She grabbed a spoon and mixed it again to be sure. then, she grab the glasses and approached me. she gave me my glass and she sat beside me.

LATER..

??? POV

Soon, ChaeSoo finished watching drama while drinking their smoothies. They stood up and put their glasses in the sink and they went to their bedrooms to change because they will leave. Jisoo changed into this

While Chae changed into this

They grabbed their valuebles or things they will bring and closed everything that needs to be closed for safety purposes then they left.

Jin's POV

Right now, Im in my apartment, about to go to my work. Yes, I will go to work late today as it is part of my and Namjoon's plan so that the kids wont be suspicious about me going to work when im "sick". I changed into this..

I was about to drink water but my phone vibrated meaning I have a new notification. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and it was a text from Namjoon, saying you can leave now. I only responded with the ok sticker and then, i proceeded to getting ready to leave.

I drank water, Closed everything, grabbed all my stuffs especially the key, exited my home and locked the door. I made my way to the company and entered once I was in. I greeted everyone that I met when I was making my way to to the elevator.

I entered the elevator and pressed the floor number of the button. The doors closed and the elevator started moving upwards to my floor. The elevator doors opened meaning I have arrived. I looked and saw everyone scattered on the hallways. Oh yea.. Its break right now.

"hyung??" Jungkook asked making all people's attention turn to me and I smiled while approaching them.

"hyung? What are you doing here? I thought you're sick?" Namjoon asked, acting like he doesn't know.

"Why? Don't you want me here!?" I asked;, acting dissapointed making them either giggle and chuckle.

"but Im feeling fine now! so I decided to do my work. I dont wanna waste my time." I stated out and they all smiled at me

"It's good to know you feel better oppa! but your secretary won't be with you for 1 week. I heard Miss Jisoo is Sick." Lisa said and I gulped but replaced it with a sad smile.

"its ok. Health is more important. lets hope she'll better soon." I said with a smile.

"I agree." Hobi said and they all also nodded one time meaning they also agree.

"alright, i'll start doing my work now. Have fun with your break guys!" I said and made my way to my office. I opened the door and went in. I went to my office because Once you enter the first thing you'll see is the secretary's office.

I made my way to my chair and put my coat on my seat and sat. I prepared everything and opened my computer. I went to the website where I can read the news and the current things that are happening. I was busy reading them until my telephone rang. I picked it up.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Lawyer Kim Seokjin from Justice Company how can help you?" I greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo.. I wanna- no.. I need help with the case of my sister" I heard a girl voice said and I cleared my throat while getting my notepad and pen.

"So.. I need the information about your sister and what the case is about." I said and I heard her take a deep breath. I dont think its from sadness or anything but it sounds full of anger.

"My sister's name is Kim Jisoo, the actress. Case; Was took advantage while drunk." I heard her say and I widened my eyes and I started to get nervous. I gulped, cleared my throat and tried to act normal as if my hand wasn't slightly shaking

"u-uh ok.. She is my uhm.. secretary.." I said and acted normal.

"Yes I am aware of that so.. uh yea.." She said and I started writing, hesitant at first. It wasnt written properly cause I was slightly shaking and I couldnt care one bit.

"Uh so.. I got it noted. May I ask on w-whe-.. When will you be visiting?" I asked, not being able for keeping a stable voice on the middle part.

"probably the day after tomorrow." She answered and more heavy weight was added on me.

"I got that noted. I'll see you the day after tomorrow." I informed.

"thank you." She said and hanged up. I placed the telephone down and I started to have difficulties in breathing but I calmed myself down and was able to breathe properly again. I dropped the pen and thoughts started to cloud my mind that I didnt even notice that taehyung entered my office.

"Hyung?? are you okay? You seem so clouded and stressed." Taehyung stated and I smiled at him, trying to act normal.

"Yes Im fine thank you." I said as he smiles back at me.

"Do you need anything?? Why did you come here?" I asked.

"wHy? DoN't yOu WaNT Me heRe!?" Taehyung mimicked my voice making both of us giggle after.

"Nothing. I was just bored.."

"Oh so now Im a material for bored people." I said acting heartbroken and He chuckled.

"Aish.. of course not hyun-" He was about to continue until the bell that signals that the break is over.

"aish... well I have to go now hyung." he said and I giggled at him because he has a frown on his face which I took that he is too lazy to do work.

"Alright! Good luck with your work and May I ask? is your Namjoon hyung there?" I asked and he nodded at my question.

"Oh can you tell him to go here? I need to tell him something." I said

"Okayyy" He said while nodding

He then left and after a few minutes, the door opened again revealing Namjoon.

"Hyung? you called for me??" He asked.

??? POV

FLASHBACK..

Jisoo and Chae was haning out in a cafe right now because they decided to eat first. They were eating until..

"Jisoo??"

Someone called out in a whisper and Jisoo can say that voice is familiar. she looked at the direction where it came from which is from behind her. she turned around and saw it was her sister.

she widened her eyes and her sister smiled which very noticable even if she is wearing a mask and sunglasses. people knows that she is Jisoo's sister so she has to hide her identity.

"Unnie!!" jisoo said and stood up only to hug her sister who chuckled and hugged back. Chae smiled while Drinking her drink, Looking at them.

"yah! Calm down.. we are in public people can Hear your voice." Her sister said while they both let go of the hug. Smiling at each other even if The smile cant be seen but It can be realized by their eyes as it is squinted meaning theyre smiling.

"Why are you here??" Jisoo asked

"Let's talk outside so that we can have freedom." Her sister said. They were about to leave like.

"What a good day to be Forgotten." Chae said with a pout making them both laugh and Chae followed to laugh too.

"Come on!" Jisoo said and they all Gathered all the things they need and exited the cafe with Chae still drinking her drink. They decided to take a walk while talking.

Meet Kim Ji-yoon. Sister of Kim Jisoo. Kim Ji-yoon is a 24 years old woman who is still single and works as a teacher. 

"How have you been unnie??" Chae asked, being the friendly girl she is making Ji-yoon smile. 

"I am fine! Thank you for asking! How about you and jisoo.." She answered and also asked as she knows what is happening with Jisoo. Jisoo explained to her one night so that's why she knows.

"Im fine but... who knew another problem would be added??" Jisoo answered and Chae gulped knowing Ji-yoon can be a whole new level when she found about the problem Jisoo is dealing with right now because chae can assure that Ji-yoon can snap.

"what problem??" Ji-yoon asked, turning serious.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: here is proof this chapter is 2000+ words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bet By ck

Fanfiction

8.5K 515 5
"FINE! I'll prove it. What's the bet this time? I'll fucking show you", They always do dumb bets like this on each other, with penalties attached sho...
4.4K 321 27
Cover made by : @Lalizzzie (Check out her account!) ----------------------------------------------------- "He's here to meet her again... Of course...
84.3K 3.8K 54
What happens if a criminal breaks in Jennie Kim's house and decides to live with her for a while with the risk that she might be involved to his craz...
SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

77.1K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...