Undeniable Desire (Draco Malf...

Od Silver-Serpent

"What are you doing here blood traitor?" The annoying voice I knew oh so well rang in my ear. I crossed my ar... Viac

*Prologue*
1. The cute blonde
2. Embarrassed
3. Potions with Draco
4. Flying Lessons
5. Dementors
6. Care of magical creatures
7. Draco's Only Visitor
8. Pity
9. First boyfriend
10. Fourth year begins
11. Professor Moody
12. The break up
13. Draco's games
14. Adventure time
15. The shrieking shack
16. The Whomping Willow
17. The lake
18. Champions announced
19. Holidays
20. Diagon Ally
21. Christmas
22. A new friend
23. Dumbledore's Army
24. The Room of Requirement

25. One last night

20.6K 357 551
Od Silver-Serpent

You want smut...I'll give you smut *shakes fist at you all*

No, but seriously ***WARNING*** this chapter contains smut/lemon whatever you wanna call it, so if you not into it...don't read.

Also, this was very hard for me to write. I just not good at smut, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Don't judge me too harshly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter twenty five

The end of our 5th year was here. Draco and I were as close as ever. I trusted him with everything I had, and he I.

"Are you going to miss me these holidays" Draco asked, he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and leaned his chin on my shoulder.

"You know I will. I wish I could visit you" I said sadly.

"I know. But it's not safe for you at my place. You know why" Draco pressed his lips to my temple soothingly. I was not going to see him for 3 whole months. He had even told me it would not be safe to even write to him. Since becoming closer Draco had told me 'you know who' was indeed alive and taking up residence at the Malfoy Manor.

Everyone else in the school also knew now that he was really back and Harry had not lied about his return. The minister of magic had seen for himself, when Harry had fought him at the Ministry of Magic a couple weeks ago.

"You could come to my place for the holidays" I held Draco's arms around my waist tightly, not ever wanting him to let go.

"The dark Lord is expecting me" Draco whispered in my ear "I do not want to put you in danger Lexi"

I felt like I was going to cry, but I held the tears back. I leaned back into my boyfriend's chest enjoying our last day together before we left for our separate homes on the train tomorrow.

"Will you meet me tonight?" Draco stepped around me, so he was now standing in front of me, still with his hands wrapped around me "One last time?"

The way he said that made it feel like this was going to be the last time we would ever see each other again. Draco would not admit it, but I knew he feared going home these holidays. I didn't blame him, I wouldn't want to be in the same house as the most feared dark wizard in the world.

"Of course I will" I placed my arms up around his neck, pulling him down so our lips met. His kiss was soft and gentle today. Our lips lingered, we never wanted to part, but It was nearly time to head back to our own house common rooms.

"The room of requirement" Draco informed me.

"Yes" I agreed. I did not want to spend our last night together down in the dungeons either.

"See you soon, Baby" Draco kissed my cheek, then left to head to the slytherin common room.

*

I was really nervous while waiting for the other girls to fall asleep, so I could sneak out to meet Draco. Even though we had been in a sexual relationship for many months now, I just really wanted tonight to be perfect. 3 months without seeing, or even talking to the love of my life is going to be excruciating, so I wanted tonight to be the most perfect memory for the both of us to get us through it all.

The other girls were finally asleep. I got up and crept out of my bed, heading for the stairs. The common room too was empty.

My heart was beating hard in my chest all the way to the room of requirement. I paced back and forth in front of the wall, and the door appeared.

I went inside, the room was dark, but gentle candlelight around the room made it light enough to still see. Sitting on the bed was Draco, his elbows on his knees and his head resting in the palms of his hands. He looked deep in thought, and didn't even notice me enter.

"Everything ok?" I asked him

Draco sat up straight at the sound of my voice. A small smile appeared on his lips and he got up off the bed and walked over to me, pulling me into his arms.

"Everything is perfect now" He kissed my lips, then pulled me over to the bed. He immediately pushed me gently back onto the bed and got on top of me, reconnecting our lips again almost immediately.

My hand slipped under his shirt and ran up the bear skin of his back. His skin, smooth and soft. Draco's lips made their way from my lip down to the side of my neck. He grabbed the soft skin of my neck with his teeth and began to suck and bite. It was actually really rough, and hurt just a little, but felt so good at the same time.

"Draco, what are you doing?" I moaned. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back a bit before he did too much damage.

Draco stopped sucking and biting and did a long slow lick up the side of my neck with his wet tongue.

He sat up and smirked down at me, he traced the tips of his fingers over the spot where I am guessing would be a very large hickey.

"Had to do it hard, needs to last 3 months so everyone know you're mine"

I smirked back up at him, he was too irresistible when he was being possessive. I shoved him off me, so he fell on his back next to me. I sat up and placed my legs either side of him and sat down on his lap. I could already feel how hard he was through his pants under me, and I grinded my hips teasingly into his, causing him to groan.

Draco did not take his eyes off me, as I began to unbutton his shirt from the bottom up and spread it open so his toned chest was exposed to me. I grinded my hips against him again and ran my hands down his chest and stomach. Draco groaned again "Stop teasing"

I shook my head no playfully with a smirk, and leaned down over him. I pressed my lips to the right side of his neck. I sucked gently on the skin. He tasted so good, I almost wanted to bite into him hard, but I held myself back. I began to kiss down his neck, down to his collarbone. I kept going further down. His heart was beating so hard now in his chest as my lips made their way further down. I stopped just about his right nipple and then he let out a loud gasp as I ran my tongue gently over his nipple. I put it between my teeth, biting gently so I would not hurt him. His hand came and gripped into my hair lustfully, and I smirked enjoying his reaction. I continued to kiss my way down his soft skin, down to his belly button, I kissed over it and right down to I reached his pants line. I sat up slightly, so I could see what I was doing as I unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his pants. Draco helped me by lifting his hips up, so I could easily slide his pants and boxers right down, exposing his hard dick in front of my eyes.

Draco finished kicking his pants right off and I wrapped my fingers around the base of dick and began to rub it up and down. Draco's breathing got harder as I got faster. I continued to rub him fast, then slowed down and placed my lips over the tip. I ran my tongue over it and immediately got the sweet taste of his pre-cum in my mouth. I slid his dick deeper in my mouth, Draco groaned, grabbing the back of my head again as I did and I sucked on him hard. I sucked and licked his dick gently while stroking the base of his dick with my fingers. I could tell by Draco's loud breaths and death grip in my hair that he was really enjoying it, but I didn't want the fun to end too soon, so I gave him one last long lick from base to the tip, and gave the tip a small kiss before sitting up and looking at the panting mess I had made my boyfriend.

Draco sat up and pulled off his already unbutton shirt, so he was completely naked. He pulled my head into him, so our lips collided. He was still breathing heavily, and he bit and licked at my button lip hungrily.

"Now it's my turn to tease you" he growled into the kiss. He gripped the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head, throwing it off to the side onto the floor. He continued to kiss me as both his hands fumbled with the clip of my bra behind my back. It didn't take him too long to get it off, as he had done it a few times now, and he chucked it off to the floor to join my shirt. He immediately grabbed both my breasts, one in each of his hands and began to gently squeeze them.

I moaned into the kiss and Draco pushed back, so I was laying on my back on the bed. He parted his lips from me, and grabbed the waistband of my skirt, tugging. I lifted my hips letting him take off my skirt and panties. Now we were both completely naked. I ran my hand over Draco's shoulders. He looked down over my body, his smirk coming back to his face.

"You are so beautiful and perfect" His voice was soft.

He would tell me this every time, and I would never get tired of hearing it.

His left hand's fingertips gently ran over my stomach, back up to my breast, he ran his thumb over my nipple. I closed my eyes, and arched my back into him, moaning softly, enjoying the feeling.

Draco's other hand began to squeeze the inside of my thigh. He made his way up, and very softly placed his thumb just under my clit and began to rub so that his thumb would only just brush against my clit softly. It felt so good, he knew exactly the right way now to make it feel amazing. I moaned louder, and could feel myself getting wetter as he did this. His fingers went down further and he slowly pushed two of his fingers inside me. He began to thrust his fingers in and out of me, getting faster and faster. He leant his head down, and I nearly screamed in delight when his tongue gently ran over my clit. He figures curled inside of me as he thrusted hard and fast, while running his tongue in circles over my clit. I could feel the pleasure building up, my hands went and gripped into his hair.

"Draco, don't stop. I'm going to cum" I panted through breaths, ripples of pleasure radiating through my body. Draco kept his pace going, and I moaned Draco's name loudly as my orgasm hit me hard.

Draco gave me one last lick and I pushed his head back and squealed at how sensitive my clit was after my orgasm, Draco smirked because he knew this and purposely did it to tease me.

He sat up and removed his fingers slowly from inside me. He crawled up so he was over the top of me. He leaned in and kissed my lips passionately, our tongues met, and I could taste myself in his mouth. I did not mind though, it actually turned me on.

Draco grabbed his dick in his hand, and positioned it at my entrance. "Ready?" he asked and I nodded, bringing his lips back down on mine. He pushed his way in, and I immediately arched my back and pulled my knees back, so he could get as deep inside me as possible. He began to thrust slowly at first, not wanting to rush it. I dug my fingers into his shoulders and gripped him tightly, concentrating hard on the feeling of him inside me, stretching me out. We were both panting and moaning. Our bodies' heat was making the air hot around us, and I could feel Draco's sweat drip down his chest onto my body.

Draco's pace began to get faster and harder. I knew if he kept this up, he would cum very soon, and I did not want this night to end just yet.

I grabbed his hips, holding him still inside me. Draco was panting hard "What's the matter?" he asked.

I gripped his hips with my legs and began to push him off to the side, Draco understood what I wanted, and rolled over, gabbing me around the waist and bringing me on top of him. He was still inside me. I sat up on him with my hands on his sweaty chest. Draco held my hips in his hands and helped me as I ground my hips down onto his. He helped lift my hips back up and slam back down on him hard, causing us both to moan out loud.

I rode him as hard and long as I could. The pleasure was so amazing. Draco helped me move faster, slamming me down on his dick hard, he was hitting the right spot inside me every time. I was not far off my second organsm.

"Don't stop" I moaned out, letting Draco know I was close. He slammed me down even harder. The pleasure radiating throughout my entire body every time he did.

It finally hit me, it was just as amazing as my first orgagsm, my walls tightened and clenched around Draco dick and I moaned out loud, the waves washed over me. I was panting hard, exhausted and barely could move after that. Draco could see how tired I was now, so he rolled me back over onto my back and was on top of me again.

He fucked me hard and fast straight away. He was getting close to his own release. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him down so our lips met. Draco pounded me harder and faster. His hands grabbed my thighs and he pulled them up, getting me to wrap my legs around his waist so he could go even deeper, and he did.

I moaned out loudly, it felt like he was hitting my end, it hurt a little each time he did, but this sort of pain felt so good to me. Draco groaned loudly into our kiss, his hips pushed right up in me and his body shook slightly as he released inside of me.

"Fuck" he groaned in pleasure, and he body dropped down onto me. We were both panting hard and covered in sweat.

Draco began to get up and pull out of me, but I grabbed him and pulled him back down, keeping him inside of me.

"Please, let's just stay like this a little longer" I panted. Draco smiled at me, and kissed my lips.

"Of course, baby girl"

Draco stayed on top of me, his head resting on my chest as I ran my fingers soothingly through his slightly damp hair.

"I love you, Lexi" Draco whispered as he listened to my heart beating in my chest.

"I love you too, Draco. I promise I will love you forever, no matter what" I leant down and kissed the top of his head. I could feel him smiling, and the moment was absolutely perfect.

***

We stayed together in the room of requirement until the early hours of the morning, when we knew we had to get back to our beds before anyone notices we are gone. Draco walked me all the way to the fat lady's portrait, before giving me one last long lingering kiss, and heading off to the Slytherin common room.

I didn't sleep the last hour before the sun rose. My heart was breaking in my chest knowing I was going to be separated from my love for so long. My biggest fear was something bad would happen to him over the holidays. I just wanted him to be safe, to be happy, and to be with me.

***

The train pulled up at London station. Draco and I stayed in a compartment alone the whole trip. We sat in each other's embrace, quietly. Savouring every last second. We slowly walked off the train and shared one last kiss together, and I watched his back as he left the station with his mother.

My own mother came over to me, just as I finally let the tears slip down my cheek.

My mother could sense something was wrong and pulled me into a comforting hug, but I knew nothing would be right, or be able to comfort me again until I was back in his arms. Back with my love, my Draco.

*** 

Ok...so yeah...who's embarressed? I sure am.....Almost as embaressed that time Lexi tried that cringy pickupline about dementors...almost.

Thank you all my lovely readers.

Technically this story was finised like 2 chapters ago, but you know insipiration to add on a little has hit me. I might write some more of their 6th /7th year. Might...we will see.

I am curently writing another Draco love story though, it's called 'Unknown Secrets' and I have been updating that weekly, currently 6 chapters out, so please go check it out.

Thanks all

xx

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.1M 22.7K 75
"Get on your fucking knees Iris." ---------- "You... don't ... know ... what ... it's ... like." He breathed between each stroke, "being ... inside...
shifted Od <3

Fan fikcia

114K 5K 79
a girl dreamt of attending hogwarts. one day she learns how to shift. shifting realities, to hogwarts. it's magical. it's everything she ever wanted...
303K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
21.2K 1.6K 35
[COMPLETED] I bite my lower lip, my emotions warring within me. A charged silence now hung in the air, the weight of unspoken words and untamed feeli...