Dracopical Isles: Rise of the...

By Timdaferret

After tragedy strikes the life of a male, green Sorcerant dragon named Emeraldus, he and his mate Midna are t... More

Introduction to Dracopical Isles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Introduction to a Story

11 1 0
By Timdaferret

Out of all the many different stories available about the Dracopical Isles history, one of them is the tale of a dragon named Emeraldus (member of the Sorcerant species) and his ascent to a great fate.
His story has been told for countless decades amongst Stantantla civilization - all about loss, tragedy, self seeking, and rebirth. No one expected Emeraldus to become one of the many historical figures of the Dracopical Isles, and neither did he; though his choices brought him to such a degree. Now he sits as the most famous Sorcerant of all in a tale they like to call, "Rise of the Underground".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425 21 16
A human, an elf, and an orc go on a quest to slay a dragon. Dive into the world of Telementis; a world where dragons reign and the elements live.
111 1 42
***Recommended reading age 15+*** ***Some mature content and language*** Volume one of Trapped on Draconica. When troubled teenager Ben Anthony finds...
294K 16.7K 29
Set during the medieval times, dragons have become a rare sight. When the king's dragon lays an egg, King Nicholas orders the capture of its bond mat...
38 20 28
A girl in the woods, the boy she saves. She thinks she is alone until she sees him. Is she not the last human after all? ------- Myela has lived with...