[CRINGE AND OLD!] The Mask (M...

By RandomCrispy

Hello! So before we start this is 100% going to have Blood Death Mentions of injury and cussing it mAy have A... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Pie Eater
Chapter 2: This isn't Manhunt anymore...
Chapter 3: Lots of new faces!
Chapter 4: We Need To Go Deeper
Chapter 5: Respawn off!
Chapter 6: Dream the Bully
Chapter 7: Calm and Silent
Chapter 8: Back in action!
Chapter 9: Lots of injuries
Chapter 11: DREAM!
Chapter 12: Eye Spy
Chapter 13: We Lost the Captain
Chapter 14: Lies,Lies,Lies.
Chapter 15: It's Ready.
Chapter 16: Are You Ready to Die?
Chapter 17: The End?
Chapter 18: The End.

Chapter 10: Memories

313 11 3
By RandomCrispy

(There is mentions of ships in this chapter! So if you don't like Skephalo or DreamNotFound then sorry owo)

The 7 were just back at the 3 by 3 seemingly doing absolutely nothing. George was with Sapnap who was testing his vision. Saying 'how many fingers am I holding up?' from different distances, A6d was still processing what happened to Sapnap, Fundy was just playing with his pickaxe, Mega was crafting things, and Bad was sleeping on Skeppy's shoulder who was just making little things out of his diamond powers.

It was dead silent besides George and Sapnap's vision test but it wasn't awkward at the same time. It was never awkward. Fundy smile a bit before grabbing some blaze rods.

"Hey guys. We can make a brewing stand."

He said quietly. Everybody else either smiled or gave a thumbs up. Fundy quickly crafted the item and placed it down then whispered a 'noice' to himself. Everybody's injuries were doing well. Fundy's hand was sewed up and Sapnap's eye was doing fine. All be it losing color and sight completely. Everybody's other injuries were just scabs at this point. George and Sapnap's test was done and now it was completely silent.

"So what are we gonna do now?"

Skeppy said breaking the silence. Fundy thought for a bit before shrugging. Sapnap blinked a few times as it still felt weird to be half blind but he was getting used to it. 

"Why don't we just let Dream win?"

The runner said while looking at everybody else. George seemed to agree before realizing.

"Doesn't Dream want to kill us for the most part?"

S: "If he was focused on that then maybe he would have armor. But does he? No."

A: "Then again if he wanted to kill us he would spend more time tracking us down than doing literally anything else."

"Wait didn't he have full iron armor at the beginning?"

SN: "I dunno. I wasn't really paying attention."

"I don't think Bad was either."

F: "It doesn't really matter. I think we should plan to get that mask of Dream still."

Fundy said while opening the chest with a creak. The looked at the menu that popped up and sighed.

"We have 13 eyes of ender right now. What do you guys wanna do?"

The fox asked while closing the chest and sitting on the ground.

G: "I guess trying to relax for now would be a good idea. After all that's happened recently..."

The Britain said, hugging his knees while looking to the side at the crafting table and- Let's not talk about what happened with the crafting table. Though those were the good days. Where they just ignored their powers straight up. George let out a small chuckle which Sapnap heard. He looked over to George in confusion.

G: "Remember that day with the crafting-"

SN: "George we do not speak of that day. Never."

George chuckled more. Sapnap's face went from serious to smiling.

SN: "Well if we're talking about that then remember you said you loved-"

G: "THAT WAS A JOKE SO HE COULD STOP BUGGING ME-"

George whisper-yelled with his face tinted pink. Sapnap laughed a bit. 

SN: "Sure ya did."

He said giving a grin to George who was now red.

S: "Hey Mega. Remember when we trapped 100 kids in a snowglobe?"

Mega was smiling under his mask as he turned to face Skeppy. The silent boi wrote something in a book and handed it to Skeppy.

S: "Didn't you also trap 100 kids in your baseme-"

Skeppy closed the book shut before he could finish the sentence. Everybody else looked at him.

"How did you know?"

The diamond boy said before Sapnap covered his mouth trying not to wake Bad with his laughing. George chuckled a bit while A6d just smiled. Fundy looked somewhat shocked even though this was a game. You could just TELL Mega looked smug.

"W-Why though-"

Sapnap said while holding in his laughs. Skeppy pretending to think before answering, totally serious.

"Cause I was bored."

He said while shrugging. Sapnap was banging on his knee to prevent from laughing. Skeppy snickered a bit before he felt Bad move a bit.

SN: "Oh yeah forgot to say this, Skeppy. That's pretty gay."

He said while shooting finger guns at Skeppy, who's face was turning red.

"SHUT. UP-"

The diamond boy said through his teeth while trying not to move much.

"We are just friends. That's it."

He said looking at Bad before looking at Sapnap again.

S: "He was tired..."

Skeppy mumbled while Sapnap just smiled smugly.

F: "wEll how about we change the subject before you two get into a fist fight."

SN: "We will no-"

S: "Y e s. We shall."

Sapnap rolled his eyes while Skeppy sighed in relief.

F: "So. You all been in the DreamSMP server atleast once?"

G: "Well no duh. We literally had a war."

F: "Oh yeah-"

SN: "I remember that all too well."

S: "Dream let me on the server once. I don't think Bad, Mega, or A6d went in the server though."

G: "Hm."

They continued to talk about the DreamSMP along with the war that went on. Sharing their perspective of each part. Like how Sapnap lit the forest on fire, how George was simply shooting arrows, how Fundy was sticking with Wilbur all the way.

F: "I STILL don't understand how you guys managed to place down all that TNT!"

G: "We're sneaky. That's all I gotta say."

F: "S u r e."

SN: "What do you mean 'sure'?! We completely wrecked you guys!"

F: "We still got our freedom remember?"

G: "Yeah. Thanks to Tommy."

F: "Remember the Final Control Room thing?"

SN: "Yeah. That was HILARIOUS."

F: "I'm still mad that Eret was a traitor."

SN: "Seriously? That was like months ago!"

F: "We trusted him though!"

G: "Hey. That was apart of Dream's plan. Not ours."

They then continued to talk more and more until they completely got off topic from the DreamSMP and started talking about random things like Fundy's coding abilities, George being color blind, and so on. Suddenly Sapnap started chuckling.

G: "What's so funny?"

SN: " 'What are you doing Step-Dream?' "

George's face suddenly turned red as Sapnap started laughing.

F: "What happened?"

SN: "George said that to Dream once-"

G: "I DID NOT-"

F: "Seriously?"

Fundy said smliling.

SN: "Y u p!"

G: "Shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup"

The Britan groaned with covering his face with his hands. Fundy was also now laughing while Mega was shaking his head. Skeppy was smiling along with A6d.

S: "Gaaay."

SN: "Says the person with a sleeping boy on his shoulder."

BBH: "I was awake for like 2 hours"

Skeppy fell silent but was turning red by the second. Sapnap covered his mouth, trying not to laugh but failed miserably.

BBH: "Also. SKEPPY WHY DID YOU HAVE KIDS IN A BASEMENT-"

S: "IT WAS ONE OF MY CHALLENGES-"

Bad suddenly got handed a book by Mega which he read. He then bonked Skeppy on the head with it.

S: "OW-"

BBH: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING GETTING KIDS IN A VAN-"

SN: "SERIOUSLY-"

Sapnap was just d y i n g of laughter while George smacked him on the back of the head. A6d laughed a bit and Fundy and was seeing what he could craft with Mega. 

BBH: "THAT'S KIDNAPPING-"

S: "IT WAS FOR A CHALLENGE!"

BBH: "IT'S STILL WRONG-"

F: "And there they go again..."

Fundy said with a sigh but lightly chuckled after. Mega rolled his eyes while playing with an eye of ender. 

G: "Haha. Well we better get going. This ender portal isn't gonna get found by itself."

George said while standing up. The rest agreed and got out of the base and began looking for the end portal.

~

Dream sighed as he sat down against a tree. He's been feeling lightheaded lately and he has no clue why. He ran his fingers through his hair while feeling what was left of his mask. What happened to it again?... Oh yeah. Dream suddenly felt tears running down his face from remembering Technoblade's death. 

"It wasn't that big of a deal. He was in my way."

He muttered to himself. He didn't know WHY he was crying. He had no reason to. He did what he had to do. Techno was in. His. Way. So he killed him. It was simple. EXTREMELY simple. So why was he crying?

"..."

Dream quickly stood up and wiped the tears from his eyes but they just kept coming. Bad's left arm. Techno's death. Fundy's hand. Sapnap's eye. They all deserved it. They were in his way. 

"God damn it. What the hell is happening to me?"

He asked himself in frustration. They deserved it. They all did. It was easy. Simple. Straight forward. So why was he acting like this? It was unnecessary! COMPLETELY unnecessary! 

"I did what I had to do."

The blonde said while taking out his eyes of ender and threw it. Though he couldn't get over the fact he was still crying. They. Deserved. It. Right? They were his friends right? They didn't think he was heartless. This was just a game after all. Just a game. This isn't real. They're fine.

Dream completely forgot about the eye of ender he threw and just kept fighting with himself. This was real. No it's not. This is a game. You're hurting you're friends. 

"Friends?..."

Dream simply said and collected the eye of ender.

"They aren't my friends."

The american sighed as the voice in his mind went silent.

"Now. Time to find that stronghold is it not?"

He said and threw another one. This is going to get interesting soon.

(A/N)

1540 Words

somebody get me help. Also just a note I have NO idea how healing works. Sorry. Anyway i got a headache. fun. Yes there were alot of memes in this and Dream's "voice" was the real him. I know it's confusing but HOLY LORD I already got the ending in mind and it is J U C I Y! Cya luvs!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 215 15
- Requested - Minecraft AU Dream, Sapnap, Wilbur and Fundy all head out to do some ghost hunting. They run into an abandoned house, going straigh...
Unseen By Maaiams

Fanfiction

4.1K 212 7
What was meant to be an easy quest in a woodland mansion goes wrong and the encounter with its magical inhabitants leaves Dream cursed so that anyone...
4.8K 153 16
You woke up laying on a field Around you there were others still knocked out you look around Realizing that you are in a minecraft world You try and...
35.2K 1.2K 23
The Mask, known only by his friends as Dream is a deadly assassin who has managed to hide as a peasant in a kingdom for years. Any spotting of the Ma...