Fate

By xxlovetoreadxx

Both of them were just looking for sex until feelings got involved, secrets unfolded, and unconditional love... More

Introduction
One: Ray's
Two: Undeniable Attraction
Three: Church Boy
Four: MRDance Studio
Five: Blank Mind
Six: Prove It
Seven: Warning
Eight: Missing You
Nine: The Consultation
Ten: Snake in the grass
Twelve: Set Up
Thirteen: Don't tell mama
Fourteen: Broken Trust
Fifteen: Watch your back
Sixteen: Trouble in Paradise
Seventeen: Late Apologies
Eighteen: A Mother's Love
Nineteen: The Beginning
Twenty: Noise Complaints
Twenty One: Hoe Problems
Twenty Two: Grand Apology
Twenty Three: Self-Accusation
Twenty Four: Ten Steps Back
Twenty Five: Surprise Shawtyyy
Twenty Six: Disagreement
Twenty Seven: Respect is Earned
Twenty Eight: Charge it to the Game
Twenty Nine: Do Better
Thirty: Next Stop..Sin City
Thirty One: Domino Effect
Thirty Two: Moving Too Fast
Thirty Three: Let's Play a Game
Thirty Four: Forgiveness
Thirty Five: Truth
Thirty Six: Cousin, Lani
Thirty Seven: Addiction
Thirty Eight: Karma
Thirty Nine: Black, Old School Corvette
Fourty: My Bro, My Bro
Fourty One: T.O.X.I.C
Fourty Two: Pigs
Fourty Three: Home Sweet Home
Fourty Four: Thick and Thin
Fourty Five: Ride for you
Fourty Six: A.A.J
Fourty Seven: Mommy & Daddy issues
Fourty Eight: Personal Problem
Fourty Nine: Ulterior Motive
Epilogue: Fate

Eleven: Family Secrets

12.7K 588 592
By xxlovetoreadxx

The sounds of Tony's loud snores wake me up as I slip out of his arms and go into the bathroom, doing my morning hygiene and taking a shower. Once I'm finished, I wrap my robe around my body and go into the kitchen to make breakfast; only stopping when I hear a knock on the door.

"Shit! Whoever that is, is gonna wake up Tony and I am not trying to hear about relationships today." It's bad enough he invited me to his dinner. I don't know what's going on between him and Drummer, but I hope they keep me out of it.

Walking to my door, I swing it open and Brandon is staring back at me with a stale look on his face.

"Really Milani? I didn't know you were talking about Tony Jacobs when you mentioned the name Tony, the other day. " He says, as he tries to come in, but I stop him.

"I figured he would tell you and like I told him, I've known Tony for years. I didn't know that him and Drummer were related. Also, I'm single so whatever I do and whoever I do it with is my business. I don't understand whats the big deal anyways! It's not like me and Drummer had sum'n going on and I damn sure don't have anything going on with Tony, other than us fucking."

"I'm not here to judge you or talk shit. You've grown on me and I feel like I gotta look out for you so I'm telling you this. You don't know Tony forreal and I hope you been using protection. If not, go get tested. You need to end shit with him before it's too late...I'm sure Tony petty ass invited you to his dinner tonight. Ima be there too because my boy might need me. Just remember whatever happens, don't judge us based off the shit you see. We hood niggas first and chill ass niggas immediately after. Just don't get it confused. " Brandon tells me, his tone getting more serious as he speaks.

Nodding my head, I thank Brandon for his advice and walk back into my house; starting to feel confused about the nigga in my bed.

"Who was that?" Tony asks as he walks up to me, trying to kiss me, but I pretend to sneeze so he'd back off.

"It's not important... Tony, why is everybody telling me I don't know the real you? What're they referring to? Don't worry, whatever you say won't affect what we have because either way, I'm not fucking with you on a relationship level. This is strictly sex."

"I ain't gotta explain shit to you, but thanks for giving me the heads up. I'll make sure them niggas keep my name outta their mouths. They don't know how to let the fucking past go. You think ian know that was Brandon at the door? I was just tryna see if you was gone be honest." He says as he angrily gets dressed. "I'll pick you up at 7:30."

Tony slams my door on his way out and I roll my eyes because he's never spoken to me in that tone, which also has me even more confused because his secret must really be that bad if it has him doing the most.

Picking up my phone, I give Chanel a call and she picks up on the third ring, yelling loudly at Jarell.

"You know what, Jarell! I've had enough of your shit and you're really getting on my damn nerves. I need to cool off tonight so I'm gonna go to Lani's then we're going out. Don't be calling my phone all night!!" She says into the phone. "I'm sorry, Lani. Wassup?"

"Is everything okay, Chanel? I was actually about to see if you wanted to come over, but I guess I know the answer."

Before she can respond, I hear Jarell apologizing and offering to cater to her tonight, but she turns it down. He goes on and on about how he didn't even do anything this time and that she's tripping so he doesn't give a damn what she does since she wanna act like a bitch.

"I'm good. See you in a bit." Chanel tells me before hanging up.

While waiting for Chanel to come over, I turn on my music and start to clean up around my house and burn sage to rid the place of Tony's negative ass energy. By the time I'm finished, Chanel uses her key to come inside and puts a bag on the couch.

"Girl, what the hell do you and Jarell have going on? What's in that big ass bag?"

"Nothing at all. He actually was acting like his old self today, but I had to start a fight to get away from him. I knew he'd get mad and not care about what I'm doing tonight which means he'll leave me alone. The bag has all of my things I need to get ready for tonight." She shrugs, texting away on her phone.

"Chanel, I literally don't understand. What's going on tonight?"

"I'm going to Tony's dinner with Brandon. Before you get to asking all kind of questions, I'm only going to help Drummer and Brandon out with something. I don't wanna put you in it and I know you'll be mad at me for keeping secrets, but trust me, the less you know the better."

Frowning angrily, I grab my phone from the couch and storm into my room, slamming the door behind myself and locking it because I've had enough of everyone's secrets and shit. I can understand Tony being secretive, but my own best friend is keeping shit from me. I thought we were better than that.

"Lani, open the door. There's no reason for you to be mad. Lets just enjoy our time together before we have to get ready. I miss spending time together." Chanel yells from outside my door.

"Nah, I'm good. You can chill in there and I'll chill in here. I don't have a conversation for anyone that keeps secrets from their best friend. The only reason we haven't been spending time together is because you're always with Brandon. It's obvious that you like him. You may as well leave Jarell's tired ass and be with him. So far, Brandon seems like a good guy for you."

Instead of Chanel saying anything else, she loudly beats on the door with a pan until I open the door and see her with a dumb smile on her face; making me laugh. Oh, this bitch makes me sick.

"Milani Amari Ross, I promise you I do not have a secret. It's just not my business to tell. It's Drummer and Brandon's business. I just so happen to get involved because I was at Brandon's house when Drummer came over. Yes, I know Brandon and I have been spending a lot of time together, but Lani, he makes me feel alive. He makes me feel like my old self and I enjoy being around him. I hope you don't feel like I'm neglecting our friendship because you know, nothing will compare to what we have." She says as I follow her into the living room and help her pick out a dress for tonight. "The more time I spend with Brandon, the more tired I get of Jarell and his shit. I'm definitely going to be done with him soon. I'm just making sure I have all my pieces in place before I actually leave."

Chanel and I spend the next few hours getting ready and arguing about the fact that she won't tell me what's going on between her, Brandon, and Drummer. After making sure that I look good in my cheetah print dress and clear heels, I check my phone and see that I have a message from Tony saying that he can't pick me up, but still wants me to come.

"Chanel, can I ride with you and Brandon? Tony's stupid ass said that he can't pick me up, but still wants me to come. I don't even want to go, but I feel like some crazy shit is gonna happen tonight and I don't wanna miss it."

"Of Course, Lani. Lets go! Brandon is outside." She smiles widely as she looks at her tight, black dress and diamond heels, her matching clutch hanging from her arm.

Nodding my head, I follow her to the car and get into the backseat while Brandon opens her car door; letting her inside before shutting it.

"Damn, you look beautiful, Chanel and you don't look too bad either, Lani. Ya hair a lil nappy tho." Brandon laughs as he starts driving, taking us on multiple back roads.

"Fuck you, Brandon." I laugh.

The three of us laugh and talk about dumb shit, my mind wondering back to Drummer. I wonder how he's going to feel about seeing me here. I'm immediately snapped out of my thoughts when we pull up to a big ass mansion. Stepping out of the car, I smile as Tony walks over to me and hugs me then escorts me into his house. Brandon and Chanel follow behind us and while Tony goes to speak to his chefs, as I eavesdrop on their conversation.

"The plan has changed. We still doing the same shit, but we need to get to the bottom of something first. Drummer believes that Tony is up to sum and we have the perfect way to find out. It involves your help though." Brandon says lowly.

I don't get a chance to hear Chanel's response because Tony calls my name then leads me to a chair next to his. He speaks to Brandon and introduces himself to Chanel. Moments later, Drummer walks into the house with a familiar face on his arm. Thinking for a moment, I realize that it's the woman who wanted pole dancing lessons.

"Ariyah, this is Tony's hoe for the moment, Milani. Milani, this is my fiancé, Ariyah." Drummer smiles, making my blood boil. I got some words for his dog ass.

"Babe, don't call her that. Milani, you'll have to look over my fiancé's attitude. He's not having a good night tonight. I do apologize for his behavior."

"Oh it's all good. Some dogs can't keep their tongues in their mouths so stupid shit comes out. His uncle is the same way until I put this pussy in his mouth." I smile, earning a death glare from Drummer.

"What's going on here?" A woman asks as her and a man I assume to be her husband, sit down. She sits on the corner of the table and the man rolls his wheelchair up to the table as well; locking it.

"Nothing, ma." Drummer scoffs.

"Well have a seat and lose that attitude before I knock it outta you." She tells him.

Moments later, Tony introduces me to the two of them who happen to be Drummer's parents, Deandre and Serena. They seem nice, but you can tell that Deandre is uncomfortable about being here, and Serena is trying to force him to cooperate.

The room is silent and awkward as we eat the 5 course meal prepared by the chefs. While everyone else focuses on their food, I can't take my eyes off Drummer and Ariyah. They look good together, but I'd look better with him. Shit, I don't even wanna be with him. I just want that dick. Realizing that he sees me staring, I try to look away, but he winks at me; a sly smirk on his bearded face.

"Man, I'm not about to keep sitting here acting like shit all good. Tony, what the fuck you got us doing here?" Deandre yells, slamming his silverware down.

"Well you can't walk so what else you gone do, nigga? Watch yo tone in my fucking house. I'll tell you that shit when I get ready." Tony says back, throwing a napkin into his finished plate.

Drummer tries to get up from his chair while Ariyah rubs his arm, hoping to calm him down, but it doesn't work.

"Watch yo fucking mouth, Tony. Don't be disrespecting my pops over sum shit that you caused." Drummer yells until Brandon whispers something in his ear, that makes him sit down.

"Ahhh so there it is. Drummer, you still mad because yo daddy in that wheelchair huh? It's real funny how y'all think I caused that." Tony laughs dryly. "You better ask yo mama for the real story."

"Serena, what he talking bout?" Deandre asks, looking at her. "Yeah, ma. Wassup?" Drummer says after his father.

"I-I have no idea. Y'all know his a-ass crazy. He always making up shit to take the blame off himself." Serena tells them, her forehead and upper lip now sweaty.

Everybody at the table watches as Drummer runs up to Tony and gets into his face, yelling, "nigga I'll kill you before I let you keep lying on my mama name!!" Tony pushes him backwards and fixes his suit. "Serena, you gone tell them or should I?"

"I know somebody better get to talking before I shoot this bitch up." Deandre tells them calmly as he puts a pistol onto the table, making sure we all see it.

My eyes buck as I look at Chanel who mouths, "oh shit!".. Looking around the house, I find the closest exit so I can escape if need be. I'll be damned if I get shot over family secrets that ain't got shit to do with me.

"FINE! Drummer, Deandre... I need to tell you both something. You two have hated Tony for too long over my stupid, unforgivable mistake. He wasn't the one who caused Dre to get shot. It was me. Back in the day, I started sleeping around with the head of the opposite gang because Deandre didn't have time for me. The other guy started to catch feelings and when I ended it, he got back at me by paralyzing your father. Tony took the blame for me because he knew I was pregnant and didn't want my mistake to ruin our relationship. He didn't want what I did to stress you out because you were already going through so much after being shot so many times. Now that the truth is out, I'm hoping we can start acting like a family. We're all we got." Serena explains as tears run down her face, ruining her makeup.

Everybody at the table mouths drop except for Tony and Serena because they knew the truth all along. I lick my dry lips as I prepare for whats about to happen next.

"Somebody say something." Brandon sighs loudly. "We can't just sit here in silence."

"Shut up." Chanel tells him which makes him nod.

"You stupid bitch! I can't believe I'm in this chair for the rest of my life because you couldn't keep yo pussy to yoself. You did that because I didn't have time for you? What kind of shit is that!? You knew I was trying to provide for us so we could get out the fucking hood!! I was fine with my job as a garbage man, but I listened to yo gold digging ass and started slanging dope so I could keep you in the flyest shit and move you to a better place! Damn, I should've known a bitch would be my downfall!" Deandre sighs as he starts rubbing his gun.

Serena continues to cry as she waits for Drummer to responds to her explanation, but he never does. He just shakes his head and looks at her with disgust. I know that shit is fucking him up on the inside.

"Well I hope this helps us move forward. It needed to be said and maybe now, y'all will stop treating me like a snake. I been about my family and always will be. I'll do anything for y'all. I'm so glad that y'all can finally see that I'm not the bad guy, here." Tony tells them.

"Nigga, I outta shoot yo lying ass right now. You gone sit up here and act like you a fucking saint!! You the mfn devil. How the hell you call yourself a man when you was molesting young boys back in the day, including yo own nephew." Deandre scoffs as he unlocks his wheel chair and rolls over to his brother, wrapping his hands around Tony's neck and choking him.

"WHAT!!? DRUMMER, HE TOUCHED YOU!?!" Serena and Ariyah spit out at the same time, horror on their faces. "I-I can't be here!" Ariyah yells as she runs out of the house, the sounds of a car cranking and speeding off as soon as she makes it outside.

"Son, why didn't you tell me!?! I'm your mother!!! I could've helped you or something. How long did it go on? Deandre, you knew and didn't tell me!!?? What kind of shit is that!?" Serena says as she tries to comfort Drummer, but he pushes her away.

I stand up and move away from Tony as Deandre continues to choke him. I expect Drummer to stop it, but instead he pushes his dad away from Tony then starts to fight his uncle. I guess he's been wanting to do this for a while. While Brandon and Serena try to stop them, I notice Chanel walk over to where the fight is happening, scoop something up from the floor into her purse, and disappears down the hallway.

Not knowing what else to do, I also try to break up the fight, but it seems like Serena and I are the only ones doing anything. Brandon is just taking up unnecessary space. By the time Chanel returns, I watch closely as she drops something on the floor then Brandon breaks the two up. I don't have time to see what was on the floor because Tony scooped it up and put it into his pocket.

"ALL OF YALL, GET YALL BLACK ASSES OUTTA MY GOTDAMN HOUSE!!!" Tony yells as he wipes blood from his nose and lip. 

So much for figuring out their master plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 2.1K 33
Spicy and chili one shots of the cute emo boi and hot Cuban boi. Some fluff and some smut. Enjoy.
560K 35K 44
Benjiman Cartier Gotti, "BG" to the streets, "Benji" to those he cared about, which was slim to none. A young thug at the age of twenty one with a hu...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
483K 21.6K 57
WORK #1 What happens when Kiari meets Jasper a.k.a "Baby Jas," the youngest son of Atlanta's most feared drug lord. Will their love last a lifetime...