π‡πˆπ“, haikyuu βœ“

Por rinshairclip

very cringe, 10/10 would not recommend reading! - lowercase intended ! - haikyuu x male reader story ! [ com... MΓ‘s

BEFORE YOU READ
info
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
halloween special
twenty four
twenty five
ending one
ending two

twenty one

13.1K 626 894
Por rinshairclip

m/n suzuki was never one to have a favorite color. how could he when there were so many to choose from? but the moment he saw oikawa wearing that maroon turtleneck it was decided maroon was m/n's new favorite color.

how can one person be so good looking?

m/n jumped and hid behind the bush we he saw oikawa looking around, m/n assumed he had went out with iwaizumi. his suspicions were proved correct when iwaizumi walked if of the cafe with two drinks—handing one to oikawa as they walked away.

the two looked perfect together!

"m/n...what are you doing?"

m/n slowly turned his head around, eyes meeting an amused sugawara holding a shopping bag. "smelling the flowers?"

sugawara raised his brows looking at the bush he was in front of, "what flowers?"

"o-oh! no wonder they didn't smell like anything...they were leaves haha!"

sugawara shook his head and motioned for m/n to follow him, who reluctantly did. sugawara led them to a bench and placed his bag down, patting the spot next to him, "are you okay?" he asked when m/n slumped against the seat.

"i....can i tell you something? something super duper top secret? you can't tell nobody.." m/n said after a small moment of silence.

"i feel like you should talk to rei if it's really important.."

"i-i can't tell him! he'll just get mad and start a fight and then we'll be back at square one." m/n sighed out, looking at his hands to distract himself.

"alright then, if you're sure you want to tell me then go for it."

m/n sighed again, "a lot of things are about to be revealed, please be kind to me." sugawara only nodded with a small smile. "okay. well first off, i like guys...." he waited for sugawara to say anything, but he didn't, so he continued.

"and right now i'm stuck in this weird thing with...two guys...they're dating and we've been on dates and stuff and—"

"i'm sorry to interrupt you, but when you say you went on dates do you mean..separately or all three of you together?"

"uh, both." m/n answered, "i'm eighty percent sure i feel the same way about them but i can't help but feel like i'm....you know..."

"intruding." sugawara finished, earning a nod from m/n. "why do you think that?"

"i...i don't know. i guess it's just a me thing since they haven't told me anything...but sometimes i find myself staring at other people and i feel kinda...bad? it's not like i'm dating these guys but i feel like i'm doing the wrong thing."

sugawara nodded thoughtfully, tapping his chin softly, "have you spoken to them? maybe get a little clarification on where you three stand?"

"well no but...but..."

"how long have oikawa and iwaizumi been dating?"

m/n's eyes widened, "how do you—"

sugawara nodded his head down the street, iwaizumi and oikawa were standing in front of a window for some clothing store, hand in hand. "that's why you were hiding in the bush right?"

m/n nodded slowly, "maybe i'm just overthinking this whole thing..."

"hey," sugawara called out softly, reaching out to grab m/n's hand, "if you're still thinking about what you said before with you know, finding yourself staring at other guys, that shouldn't be a big deal okay?"

"first talk to them and find out where you stand, if you want to see other guys and find out who you really want to be with, go for it! it's okay, it shouldn't matter to them if you three aren't official okay?"

m/n nodded, "thank you, suga-senpai."

"no problem, just come to me anytime. if i weirdly can't be there feel free to talk to asahi too, he's very insightful sometimes."

sugawara suddenly smirked, "now, can i ask you something?"

m/n felt a little frightened from the sudden change in atmosphere, "i-uh yeah, sure."

"at yesterday's game...the one with the tongue piercing was totally eyeing you the entire time. anything to say about that?" he asked teasingly.

"w-what? no way! hes just someone i met during my walk home...he's kinda flirty but that's it i swear!"

sugawara laughed, picking up his bag as he stood from the bench, "i'm only kidding, don't stress yourself. it seems like two people spotted you."

m/n looked to the side and noticed that the couple was walking over to him, oikawa immediately waving once they met eyes. m/n shyly waved back, biting the inside of his cheek. "thanks again suga..."

"mhm, good luck."

m/n waited patiently on the bench for oikawa and iwaizumi to approach him, "m/n, why were you with another guy?"

m/n was a little caught off guard, oikawa usually called him 'm/n-chan'.

"you don't have to tell us why, it's really none of our business." iwaizumi said, hitting the back of oikawas head.

"ow!" he whined, "it is our business! he's—"

iwaizumi covered oikawas mouth, "are you busy? you want to hang out?"

m/n nodded, "um...rei went to daichi's to study or whatever...do you guys want to possibly...come over? we can watch movies and stuff..."

iwaizumi nodded, hesitantly taking is hand off oikawas mouth, don't say something stupid, don't say something stupid, don't say something—

"does this mean we get to see your room~"

iwaizumi sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, i give up.

"put more love into it!" oikawa whined, tightening his arms around m/n's waist.

"but i don't love you." m/n squirmed, trying to get comfortable, "this doesn't feel correct, am i doing this right?"

iwaizumi turned in m/n's spinning chair, looking at oikawa annoyed, eyes softening when he saw m/n deep in thought, trying to figure out what he was doing wrong, "it's just cuddling, do it however you want m/n....as for you," he said, eyes narrowing at oikawa.

he picked up the nearest object and threw it at his boyfriend, "you can't just force someone to cuddle with you then demand them to do it with more love, can't you tell he's nervous?"

oikawa looked up at m/n, "you're not nervous right?"

"a little, this feels weird."

oikawa gave a cheeky grin, "that's because you like me!"

m/n pursed his lips and turning away, "i do not." he lied, pushing oikawas face to look away as well.

"you're lyi—"

"m/n! i'm home, you hungry?"

panicked, m/n shoved oikawa on the floor and sat up quickly. he acted as if they were doing something inappropriate, which was definitely not happing.

rei suzuki opened m/n's door, surprised to see oikawa and iwaizumi in there as well. oikawa was laying on the floor in a very suspicious manner, and iwaizumi was on m/n's computer, probably doing something evil (in rei's mind he was but he was actually doing homework with m/n's permission of course).

they're definitely trying to get in between m/n's relationship with tsukishima and yamaguchi!

"what are you guys doing?" he asked suspiciously, eyes glaring at oikawa.

"nothing!"

"homework."

"cuddling!"

iwaizumi closed his eyes and sighed, internally cursing at his boyfriend. it was obvious m/n didn't want his brother to know about....whatever was going on between the three of them.

m/n waved his hands around, "we weren't!"

"but we just were? why are you ignoring me like this?"

rei looked between the three of them, nodding slowly as he soon began to understand the situation.

so it wasn't yamaguchi and tsukishima....but just to make sure...

"are you two perhaps...dating?" he asked iwaizumi, pointing to oikawa.

"unfortunately."

"hey!"

"i see," he nodded, "would you like to stay for dinner?"

oikawa jumped up from the floor, "we'd love to!"

"not you." rei growled, pushing oikawa away from him.

m/n sighed, slowly standing up from his bed, so rei had figured out before he could tell him. "oikawa...you can stay. i'll be back."

he walked out of his room, rei following behind him and closing the door, leaving the two third years in silence. until: "shittykawa, you idiot!"

rei and m/n suzuki stood in front of each other, rei awkwardly pursing his lips and nodding as he slowly started to understand everything.

"just say what you want to say already." m/n said with a bored tone, leaning against the wall in defeat.

"oikawa...of all people? he's such a jerk and he's annoying and cocky and s—" m/n held a hand up before he could continue to list on bad characteristics about him.

"anything else?"

"no, just oikawa. how could you like someone like him?" he asked, baffled at his brothers horrible taste in people. iwaizumi wasn't bad in rei's book, but oikawa was a whole different book, he horrible!

"that's for me to know."

"you really want you're first relationship to be with oikawa?" rei was already tired of speaking his name, he had to force it out at this point.

m/n rolled his eyes, he didn't even know the reason why rei disliked oikawa....well, okay, there's a lot of reasons that could be possible. oikawa did have a knack for pissing people off, intentionally or not.

"i don't know if it'll become a relationship," m/n said truthfully, "but i wouldn't mind if it did. i like them."

"i knew it!"

m/n whipped his head towards the door to see iwaizumi putting oikawa in a headlock for eavesdropping. but m/n couldn't blame oikawa, they were in the hallway outside of his door so it was probably tempting for him to hear what was happening. (oikawa was actually making sure rei wouldn't scold m/n, he was going to jump out and steal m/n if that happened).

"n-not you, asshole!"

rei looked between the three, shrugging, "fine whatever, let's just eat before the food gets cold." he motioned for everyone to
go to the table.

rei smirked when he noticed oikawa was the last person to leave m/n's room, sticking his foot out to trip him. however, oikawa jumped over his foot as if he already knew what was coming, sticking his tongue out childishly when he saw rei glare at him.

let's just say rei was disappointed the approval dinner was with iwaizumi and oikawa rather than yamaguchi and tsukishima. he'd definitely prefer them over these two. rei had stayed silent most of the dinner, it was mainly m/n and iwaizumi silently conversing, oikawa imputing his own thoughts here and there(he stopped after a while since rei glared at him each time he opened his mouth).

oikawa wasn't aware rei had truly hated him, he thought it was another one of his playful enemies.

oikawa tooru had never felt more unwelcome somewhere his entire life and he hated it.

oikawa didn't even say a proper goodbye to m/n like he usually did, iwaizumi apologized on his behalf and gave him a hug before walking off with oikawa.

m/n slammed the front door and glared at his brother who sat on the couch watching tv. "y-you can't do that!"

rei rose a brow, "watch tv?"

"no! you can't treat oikawa like—like shit!" m/n blurted out, "you...we were doing fine, we were getting along well...why do you have to make things difficult? you can't choose who i can and can't hang around...you don't see me judging who you go around doing shit with!"

"hey—"

"i'm sorry for yelling but i'm just upset okay! just leave me alone...." m/n ran a hand through his hair, and left to his room—not giving his brother a chance to talk.

to: oikawa :P
are you okay?
message deleted!

to: oikawa :P
i'm sorry for the way rei acted today, i hope you're okay...goodnight.
sent!

from: oikawa :P
aw is my m/n-chan worried for me~ goodnight :P <3

stupid oikawa...making me feel this way!

NOTE .
extra long chapter as a thanks for all your nice comments :D i hope this chapter is okay, feel free to roast me if you don't like it 😔🖐

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

1.1M 28.2K 56
Just my collection of one-shots/imagines about everyone's favorite volleyball club. |Recommended start to skip over cringe: Akaashi Keiji - Letters...
413K 8.4K 64
HAIKYUU X READER yes, you read that right β€’ i don't write angst unless it's requested β€’ gender neutral β€’ no lemons/lime/smut β€’ lowercase intended FEA...
907K 30.8K 69
Not many Haikyuu x male readers so i thought why not make one! Oikawa Y/N, much like his older brother, loves volleyball, not to the extent of needin...
257K 7.8K 25
- just some haikyuu oneshots ! - moved to 'I gave you power' [ this is male reader! ]