Timetravel (Khunbam)

By s1verbutton

I legit have no idea what to write, But an au where Bam makes it to the top of the tower and Khun died in a b... More

Chapter 1 - The prologue
Chapter 2 - First meet
chapter four (NOT A CHAPTER JUST A NOTICE)
so um

Chapter three

334 13 3
By s1verbutton

(A/N i legit have no idea what to name the chapter so um)

"Are you interested in being allies?" asked a familiar voice. "Don't take it personally, it seems like you're strong. so, interested?"

"I'm alright being allies, I don't know about my teammates. I'll ask them later. I'm ..." Bam thought for a moment. "Viole."

"Nice to meet you Viole. I'm Khun." Said Khun as he walked away.

The moment Khun was out of sight Bam (or now Viole) sighed, Then wondered if everything he had in his armour inventory. The moment he opened his armour inventory, he immediately regretted it because it had pictures of him, Khun and Rak all over it. The nostalgia of all the memories he had with them busted into his brain all at once.

When Viole told his teammates if they were interested in becoming allies with Khun's team.they were alright with it, when Viole went to see Khun to let him know he stumbled on his past self.

"Ah! Hello! My name is Bam, and your name?" Asked past Bam and looked curiously at him.

"I'm Viole. Nice to meet you Bam. and let Khun know that my teammates are alright of becoming allies with him. " said Viole in a casual tone.

"Alright Mr.Viole!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
956K 36.2K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...