trying // dnf

By oliverturneruwu

"I-I'm sorry - George, I'm trying-" George spun around, rain and tears mixing on his cheeks. "THEN STOP!" ... More

-AN-
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
yeah that's my bad
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
10
11
12
13
14
15
what chapter is this lmao

Chapter 8

2.9K 78 116
By oliverturneruwu

Dream had never seen George shout like that. It caught him off-guard. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know what to say. 

"I'm scared, Clay."

It broke his heart.

Suddenly they were hugging, holding each other tightly as if they were the last people on earth. Dream buried his face in George's shoulder. 

"I'm sorry," George cried. "I'm sorry, I love you-"

And then a bus came out of nowhere and ran you over and you died because you were there the whole time watching them and they thought you were creepy so they pretended to be in love with each other and made a whole elaborate scheme to hit you with a bus. 

:)

-----------

haha get hit by a bus

this isn't the end of the story i'm sorry just ignore that last bus part and pretend they went home oke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.9K 54
Cover art isn't made by me. Shout out to @weathersetrain on twitter for making it! This is exactly what the title says, just a bunch of DreamNotFound...
301K 6.8K 36
⚠️DISCONTINUED ⚠️ "𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳" . . . 𝘈 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘵 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 . . Also, this sto...
507K 16.1K 25
𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 agreed to date for 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨, oblivious as to how that would change the way they perceived each oth...
93.2K 2.8K 47
When George is all alone in London after being disowned by his parents, he feels so lost and alone. So he decides to call his best friend across the...