BNHA One-Shots [Requests Open...

By humantransmutation

Requests open! Any character in MHA Please comment with your character, a prompt (if you have one), pronouns... More

Bakugou Katsuki
Kirishima Eijirou

Dabi (NSFW)

53 4 0
By humantransmutation

In which, you are feeling self conscious with your weight, and your boyfriend shows you how beautiful you really are.

Warnings: body image, self esteem issues, mentions of weight and weight gain, cursing, smut

*please proceed with caution, mentions weight and weight gain, do not read if that is triggering for you.*

Requested by xChizakura98 on AO3!

When you woke that morning, you knew that it was going to be a bad day, having slept in until one in the afternoon, something highly unusual for you and you woke with a pounding headache. You had barely eaten the evening before, avoided questioning from your boyfriend, and tossed around all night until you fell asleep around three. You knew it wouldn't be long until Dabi returned, and you were nervous at the guaranteed line of questioning.

Truthfully, you hadn't had an appetite. It's not that you felt you didn't deserve to eat, but you definitely didn't feel like eating, for the same reason, you skipped breakfast that morning. You had gained a little weight the last few weeks with your strange work hours, and not finding time to go to the gym. It had been a while, and you took immediate notice, causing a heavy hit to your self esteem, which then caused a jump between losing your appetite and stress eating.

You were off that day, so you lounged around the apartment with rare laziness, trying to keep your mind busy. Dabi had a meeting and left before you woke, and you were left alone. Loneliness only caused your mind to wander, and you had gotten halfway through a commercial for a new gym opening up downtown, when you hastily decided to take a boiling hot shower to keep your mind occupied

The air in the hall felt cold in comparison to the hot shower you had just stepped out of, and you quickly walked across the hall to your shared bedroom.

Now, you sat on the foot of the bed, in a towel, eyeing your reflection in the standing mirror. Your mouth felt dry, and you took one more glance before moving and throwing on some underwear and a shirt of Dabi's.

Your mind drifted back to the mirror, and you took a few cautious steps, for what, you weren't sure, stopping in front of the mirror. With slightly shaky hands, you pulled the hem of your shirt up over your stomach. A deep frown grew across your face, and you turned profile to the mirror, peeking at your slightly protruding belly. You knew, deep down, you weren't overweight, and fairly small compared to some of your chubbier friends, but the voice in your mind listed everything you felt was wrong with yourself.

Your thighs rubbed together when you walked, you didn't like the feeling of it. Taking a finger, you prodded at your stomach, then tried to suck it in, seeing a slight change, and groaning outwardly. Hot tears started pooling behind your eyes, and you turned forward again, pinching your hips.

"God dammit." You whispered.

What if he leaves me? For someone smaller? I'll never get rid of this body. If I can't bear to look at myself, how can he? My face and my stomach and my legs are too round— Too big.

So deep in your own head, you didn't hear the front door, and, a few moments later, the bedroom door opened just as the tears spilled over, dampening your cheeks, and dripping onto your shirt. You hardly noticed, gaze transfixed on your form in the mirror.

Dabi stood in the doorway, watching you quizzically, but noticing your wet face, furrowed brows and distraught expression, he stepped toward you.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, softly.

You nearly jumped feeling his arms move around your waist, and you quickly dropped your shirt, over his hands, squirming away from his grasp. He kept a firm hold on you and stared into your eyes in the reflection of the mirror.

"Nothing. I- I just—" You reply weakly.

"Don't give me that." His grip tightened, slightly. "Why are you crying?"

Truthfully, Dabi knew why. He'd been watching you, the way you avoided looking in the mirror when you changed, always insisting upon having a shirt on during sex. You hardly ever allowed him to hold onto you for very long in bed, always shifting away. He knew something was wrong, and, always observant, he quickly realized why.

"I just.."

"The truth."

You felt your eyes well up again, and debated shifting out of his arms, but you knew it was fruitless, instead turning and pressing your forehead to his chest. His skin felt cool through his thin t-shirt, a contrast to the warm tears dripping off your chin and onto the carpet.

"I hate myself." You whispered. Dabi remained silent, and you continued before he could. "I hate my body, I hate how big I am. Everytime I look in the mirror I—" You sniffled, and Dabi's arms tightened around you.

"Don't ever say that." He said, sounding, almost, angry. You hardly ever heard him this commanding, despite his stoic nature, and it made you look up at him. His turquoise eyes were fixed on your gaze, his lips pressed into a thin line.

"Don't ever say that about yourself."

You stared, feeling fresh tears stream down your face. A hand removed itself from your side and gently wiped your pink cheeks, his skin rough. You choked back more tears and tried to turn away, but he firmly grasped your chin, gentle enough not to hurt you— Never to hurt you— and leaned down, kissing you.

His lips were chapped and rough against your soft ones, and you were disappointed when he pulled away. Dabi's hands, still under your shirt, rode up, the fabric slipping upwards, and he gently pulled it off you. You hissed at the cool air on your bare chest, and blushed red, feeling the familiar anxiety bubble in your chest from your lover seeing you laid bare. You attempted to wrap your arms around your midsection, trying to hide your stomach, but Dabi's quick hands placed them firmly at your sides by your wrists.

"Don't. Let me look at you." He whispered, half lidded eyes scanning your body. You fought back a whimper and averted your gaze, feeling self conscious under his intense stare.

Before you could react, he dipped his head down, kissing your neck, gentle, his scarred skin felt strange on your neck, but certainly not unwelcome. You gasped slightly, feeling a small bite in the crook of your neck, Dabi's hands gliding across your waist and lower back, making your gut churn with nerves.

"You don't have to—"

"I want to." His deep voice rumbled from his chest, you felt the vibrations through your hands pressed across his chest. "You're radiant."

You blushed, and your eyes widened slightly, his lips meeting your shoulder.

Dabi's kisses reached lower and lower, across the valley of your breasts, across your stomach and on both your hips, until he was kneeling before you.

"You're perfect."

He kissed your hip.

"I love everything about you."

Another kiss, on your thigh.

"You have a beautiful body."

He reached for your hands, and kissed either one on the top.

"Everything about you is beautiful."

You cried again, and Dabi looked up at you, familiar half lidded eyes staring through you.

"I worship you."

He moved to rise, and guided you to lay on the bed. A light hand on the back of your neck, and the other moving between your legs, you adjusted, blushing.

You made to sit up, but Dabi's hand pressed the center of your chest, laying you back down.

"Let me show you how much I love you." He pressed a kiss to your stomach. "How much I love your body..." He kissed either one of your hips. "I don't understand how you can't see what I see."

Dabi's head dipped down, he held your leg, arched up, and kissed you gently from your ankle, up your shin, getting to your knee, he met your eyes again.

You were near the edge now, feeling yourself relax, slightly, and a different feeling began pooling in your stomach. It'd been a while since you'd had sex, and you felt excitement, nerves and butterflies all fighting in your belly.

He reached the center of your thighs now, and parted them with his hands. More kisses on your inner thighs, and, despite his cool skin, his lips felt like they were branding you, leaving a pleasant tingling sensation of rising arousal, and heightened senses.

His thumbs looped through the waistband of your panties, and he slid them off, tossing them to the floor.

Dabi hummed, and ran a fingertip along your slit. "You're wet, baby."

You sighed, offering only a hum in return.

"You know what else I love about you?" His lips hovered over your entrance, his breath tickling your swollen lips. "The beautiful sounds you make."

You groaned, his mouth meeting your heat, and he gently lapped at you, alternating between dragging his tongue along your slick entrance, and sucking on your now swollen clit. You tipped over the edge, drawling out a moan at a particularly hard suck on your clit, and you felt him smirk against you.

"Beautiful." He murmured, using an elegant finger, he entered you, and you gasped.

Dabi examined your face, and you squirmed under his eyes, he added another finger, slowly pumping, admiring you, murmuring occasional affirmations.

You felt yourself grow nearer and nearer to your peak, every movement causing your nerves to set ablaze, your entire body was vibrating with pleasure, most of all, you felt beautiful. More beautiful than you had felt in weeks, despite the ever present nerves swirling with lust, you felt beautiful, and loved.

Dabi took off his shirt and jacket, only clad in jeans, belt thrust aside, and his movements never slowed, pressing chaste kisses along your thighs periodically. The rustling of denim pulled you back to Earth, feeling his movements pick up, you knew you were close, and you almost cried out when he stopped, only to let out a deep groan, feeling his length press into you instead, a welcome change, and he quickly met his previous pace, a firm, but gentle grip on your hips.

His small pants mixed with your own and you both slowly starting racing towards your peak together, breathy moans tumbling from your lips, his name, over and over, music to his ears. His movements became sloppier, harder, never enough to hurt you, he was always so careful, and you knew you both were nearly there, before, finally, he pushed himself deep inside you, and you cried out, toes and fingers tingling in a delightful post-orgasm way. Dabi collapsed on top of you, hovering slightly, and reached over to grip your chin, meeting his eyes.

"I love you." He pressed a hard, loving kiss to your lips, and pulled away, face as serious as ever. "You're the most gorgeous, radiant thing I've ever seen. Don't forget."

You nodded, and managed a small smile, feeling the post-orgasm haze.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
130K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 55.2K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
127K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...