๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐’ป๐‘’ & ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น

By NLPrivett

CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN ๐”๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ซ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ... More

๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฎ & ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ
i. Galaxy & Rose
ii. Galaxy & Rose
iii. Galaxy & Rose
i. The End of the World
ii. The End of the World
iii. The End of the World
Bad Dreams
i. The Unquiet Dead
ii. The Unquiet Dead
iii. The Unquiet Dead
Not alright
i. Aliens of London
ii. Aliens of London
iii. Aliens of London
i. World War III
ii. World War III
iii. World War III
iv. World War III
i. Dalek
ii. Dalek
i. Father's Day
Getting to know you
The Empty Child
i. The Doctor Dances
ii. The Doctor Dances
iii. The Doctor Dances
Trenzalore
Trenzalore Part 2
i. Boom Town
ii. Boom Town
iii. Boom Town
i. Bad Wolf
ii. Bad Wolf
i. The Parting of Ways
ii. The Parting of Ways

ii. Father's Day

873 27 1
By NLPrivett

The Doctor and I rush towards the church, from where the TARDIS is parked, as fast as they could. Once they got to the ground, the Doctor starts to yell. "Rose! Get into the church!" the Doctor yells. Rose turns and a smug look appears on her face. "Get in the church."

A large thing with bat-like wings appears in the sky, hissing and swooping. Rose screams as the Doctor pushes her to the floor just in time to avoid its talons. Two more creatures appear, randomly trying to pounce on people.

"Oh, my god," a woman breathes. "What are they?"

"Inside," the Doctor commands, pushing several people in the direction of the doors.

The groom freezes, looking around frantically. "Sarah!" he yells out.

"Stay in there," the Doctor tells him.

An older man tries to run away but he got pounced on while another of the creatures blocks the bride's path. She screams, raising her hands to cover her face. I grab her arm as the creature flies off to pounce on the vicar instead, pulling her alone and into the church.

As soon as everyone is inside, the Doctor slams the doors on the creatures. "They can't get in. Old windows and doors. Okay. The older something is, the stronger it is. What else?" he squeezes his eyes shut for a moment. "Go and check the other door. Move!"

"What's happening?" Jackie shrieks. "What are they?"

"There's been an accident in time," the Doctor waves off. "A wound in time. They're like bacteria. Taking advantage."

Jackie frowns. "What do you mean, time? What are you jabbering on about, time?"

I turn my attention from the Doctor to the couple, sitting huddled together on one of the benches. "Are you alright?" I ask them.

"Yes, thanks to you," Sarah smiles shakily. "What are those things?"

"In all honesty, I don't actually know. But I promise you, if anyone can help, it's the Doctor. I promise you that this will turn out alright... in the end," I tell them.

"My dad was out there," the groom mutters.

"You can mourn him later," the Doctor says. "Right now we've got to concentrate on keeping ourselves alive."

He shakes his head. "My dad had..."

"There's nothing I can do for him," the Doctor cuts him in.

I roll my eyes at the Doctor.

"But he had this phone thing. I can't get it to work," Stuart gestured. "I keep getting this voice."

"Watson, come here. I need you. Watson, come here. I need you."

I blink in surprise. "Isn't that Alexander Graham Bell?"

"It is," the Doctor sighs. "I don't think the telephone's going to be much use.

"Is this because....? Is this my fault?" I hear Rose ask from behind the Doctor and me.

I shake my head and walk away from Rose because I didn't want to deal with her at the moment. It was her fault this happened but she couldn't blame her because she didn't know what was going to happen. As a matter of fact, neither did the Doctor or I.

I walk over to Jackie and the baby she is looking after. I step closer nervously. The only babies I had ever been close to were ones that she came into contact with at work and that wasn't very often.

Jackie looks up at me and smiles. "Can you do me a favour and look after Rose for a moment? I need to check on Mickey."

I nod my head as Jackie gets up. "Sure," I tell her, watching her as she walks away and I sit down next to baby Rose in the carrier. I glance down at the baby version of Rose and pick her up gently, placing her in my arms and looking down at her. "You're a cute little one, aren't you?" I ask her and she giggles.

"Galaxy? Are you alright? You've been quiet all day?" I hear a familiar voice ask me so I look up and see the Doctor looking at me and I smile weakly at him.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. I'm just trying to keep my mind off of the situation or my headache will come back," I tell him before placing Rose back in her carrier and looking back at the Doctor. "Just, I'm fine, Doctor. You don't need to worry about me." the Doctor nods his head and sits next to me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Alright. Just, if anything happens, any headaches or anything, come to me and tell me. I've just been worried because you've been sleeping a lot recently. Like when we were with Van Statten, you fell asleep twice and then you slept for a good ten hours whilst Rose, Adam and I were on an adventure and I just want to make sure that you're fine," he tells me and I sigh.

"Doctor. I'm fine. Truly. I just needed to catch up on my sleep." The Doctor nods his head and looks at Rose. "Now, Rose. You're not going to bring about the end of the world, are you? Are you?" the Doctor asks baby Rose.

Rose walks up to us again. "I'd better be careful. I think I just imprinted myself on Mickey like a mother chicken." She reaches out to take the baby but I grab her hand before she can touch the baby version of Rose.

"No," the Doctor snaps. "Don't touch the baby. You're both the same person. That's a paradox and we don't want a paradox happening, not with these things outside. Anything new, any disturbance in the time makes them stronger. The paradox might let them in."

"I can't do anything right, can I?" Rose asks, sighing in defeat.

"Since you asked, no. So, don't touch the baby."

"I'm not stupid," Rose cries out.

The Doctor scoffs and I shake my head. "Could have fooled me." I look at the Doctor and shake my head. "Can you take this somewhere else. You're making her cry," I tell the Doctor and he walks off with Rose, and I pick baby Rose back out of the carrier and bounce her up and down. "Shhhh. It's fine. Look, mummy's coming back now. See?" I ask her but I knew she couldn't respond and I stroke her head. Jackie walks back over to her and takes Rose from me and I smile at her. "You're very good with kids, you know. Have you ever thought of having any of your own?" she asks me and I shake my head.

"Can't find anyone special enough to have one with. One day I will, but not right now," I tell Jackie and she nods her head.

"Well, what about you and that bloke who was just sat with you?" she asks me and I shake my head.

"He's just a friend. I mean, I do like him more than that but I doubt he like me like that. Besides, nothing will happen between us," she tells me and I nod my head.

"I don't think that's how it looked like from how I was looking. He cares for you," she tells me and I nod my head.

"Can I give you some advice?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"In years to come, a little nine-year-old girl will appear on your doorstep from out of nowhere. Take her in, don't leave her there. Take her in and treat her like you will if she is your own daughter. You'll never regret it," I tell Jackie before walking off to find the Doctor and Rose. "Have you got something?" Rose asks the Doctor and at the same time, I hiss in pain, the key around my neck starts to burn my skin. Rose reaches into his inside pocket, taking out her key and drops it immediately because of how hot it is. I rip the chain from my neck, covering my hand and then dropping it into my hand.

The Doctor gapes down at the silver object. "It's the TARDIS key," he says, taking off his jacket and picking the key up. "It's telling me it's still connected to the TARDIS." the Doctor made an announcement from the pulpit. "The inside of my ship was thrown out of the wound but we can use this to bring it back. And once I've got my ship back, then I can mend everything. Now, I just need a bit of power. Has anyone got a battery?"

Stuart picks up the mobile phone. "This one big enough?" he asks the Doctor.

"Fantastic!"

"Good old dad..." Stuart grins sadly. "There you go," he hands the Doctor the phone and the Doctor takes the back off, holds his sonic to it. "Just need to do a bit of charging and then we can bring everyone back," he smiles.

I look around the church while the Doctor powers up the battery and I see Pete sitting by himself and Rose walking over to him and sitting to the side of him. My attention is drawn back to the Doctor when I see the TARDIS slowly materialise at the front of the church, she groans, wheezes and whooshes. The Doctor pulls his leather jacket back on and runs back up to the pulpit to address the crowd again, grinning. "Right! No one touches that key! Have you got that? Don't touch it; anyone touches that key and it'll be... well... zap," he warns seriously and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Just leave it be and everything will be fine! We'll get out of here! All of us! Stuart, Sarah," he looks down at the couple at the front. "You're gonna get married, just like I said." he grins and I smile at his anticts.

*********

While we wait for the TARDIS to completely materialise, the Doctor, Rose and I sit in the back of the church with Pete sitting behind us. I am sitting in between the Doctor and Rose, my head on the Doctor's shoulder with our hands entwined while he draws random shapes on the back of my hand with his thumb. "When time gets sorted out..." I trail off quietly.

"Everybody here forgets what happened," the Doctor replies simply and I nod my head, biting down on my bottom lip thinking about what I said to Jackie. She won't remember any of it. "The things you changed will stay changed," he tells Rose.

"You mean I'll still be alive though I'm meant to be dead," Pete cuts in and Rose and I turn to him. "That's why I haven't done anything with my life, why I didn't mean anything."

"Don't say that," Rose frowns, reaching over to put a hand on his arm comfortingly. "You meant so much."

"It doesn't work like that," the Doctor tells him.

"Rubbish," Pete argues. "I'm so useless I couldn't even die properly! Now it's all my fault all of this happened-"

"No, it's not," Rose cuts him off. "It's mine... I-I was the one..." her voice cracks.

I rub Rose on the back in comfort and I smile at her.

"No, love," dad shakes his head. "I'm your dad; it's my job for it to be my fault."

"Her dad!?"

I jump and look to see Jackie holding baby Rose, standing by us. "How are you her dad? How old were you? Twelve?"

The Doctor takes a deep breath, rolling his eyes as he pulls me to stand with him. I squeeze his hand while I watch Jackie have a go at Pete.

"Oh, that's disgusting!" Jackie scrunches her face.

"Jacks, listen," Pete stands up. "This is Rose," he gestures at Rose.

"Rose?" Jackie repeats disbelievingly. "How sick is that? You give my daughter a second hand name? How many are there? Do you call them all that!?" she demands.

"Oh, for god's sake! Look!" Pete groans, taking baby Rose from Jackie's arms. "It's the same girl!" he places the baby into Rose's arms before anyone can do anything and my eyes widen.

"Rose! No!" the Doctor shouts a second too late, letting go of my hand and jolting forward.

The Doctor vainly takes the baby from Rose's arms and hands her to me and I hand her back to Jackie just as a reaper appears in the middle of the church. Everyone screams and hurries to run away. But the Doctor jumps in front of everyone before they can. "Everyone! Behind me!" he orders and they follow his instructions gladly while Rose holds me back from getting through the crowd to him. "I'm the oldest thing in here!" he shouts at the screeching Reaper.

It happens in slow motion and faster than I can comprehend. I shout, jolting forward in Rose's hold as the Reaper swoops down on the Doctor. "Doctor!" I scream, vaguely aware of Rose screaming right by my ear. "No!"

My stomach churns and my vision goes blurry as soon as he disappears and I run forwards, out of Rose's hold towards where the Doctor was standing. "Oh, my god... he's dead..." Rose's quiet and heartbroken voice brings me back.

I realise I am on my knees and I cover my mouth as a sob shakes my whole body when I realise what's been done. I feel a hand on my shoulder but I shake it off, getting up and running into another room in the church.

*********

I feel a hand on my shoulder as I wipe my tears away. "Are you alright?" I hear Jackie ask me and I nod my head.

"Yeah. I'm fine, Jackie. It's just, he was my best friend and I didn't know what I would do if I lost him and now it's just become real," I tell her, more tears coming from my eyes.

"Well, I'm sure you'll manage. Come on, lets get back to the others," she tells me and we walk out of the room and head back to the main part of the church just in time to see Pete walking out of the front door.

I run over to Rose and we walk over to a window just in time for us to see Pete getting hit the beige car that was going to hit him this morning but didn't. But his time as it comes around the corner and hit Pete. "Go to him, quick," I hear someone say from behind me quietly. Rose runs outside and over to Pete but I don't move. I turn around and bring the Doctor into a hug. "I thought I lost you," I whisper to him and the Doctor chuckles.

"You'll never loose me, Galaxy. I'm always with you," he tells me and I chuckle.

*********

After getting back into the TARDIS, I had gone back to my room and sit down on my bed, putting my head into my hands before sighing. I lean back onto my bed and start thinking. "What are you thinking about?" the Doctor asks me and I turn my head and see him at my bedroom door. "I can't help but wonder who put me on the Tyler's doorstep when I was nine. I mean, it could've been me taking myself there but I highly doubt that and I'm starting to think that someone put me there for a reason," I tell the Doctor before continuing. "I want to find out who put me there but after everything that has happened today, I don't think that it's a good idea. I mean, Rose literally just changed her own father's history and I know that if I go and see what happened when I was nine, I'll start to get more questions and then I won't get them answered."

The Doctor sighs before walking over to me. "Don't worry. I have been thinking about it but I think that I could land us at the time of when you were dropped off at the Tyler's flat and then tune the TARDIS in to see what's happening," the Doctor tells me and I shake my head.

"It's fine. I mean, I'm not desperate to know what happened to me but one day, I'll want to know the answers but not today," I tell the Doctor and he nods his head before kissing me on the top of my head.

"Get some sleep, Galaxy. We'll go on another adventure tomorrow," he tells me before walking out of the room and I'm left to think about what's happening between me and the Doctor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.5K 66
ignite /ษชษกหˆnสŒษชt/ catch fire or cause to catch fire. โ€ขโœฝโ€ข Fool me once, Doctor, show me the stars. Give me a reason to believe in the Universe and I wi...
24.4K 700 25
Amora Rey was sent to Earth to learn about humans and their diverse cultures. With only a few months left before she has to go back to her own planet...
566K 21.4K 80
{ORIGINAL VERSION} "Why did you take my necklace?" "Because I wanted you to follow me." <3 Imagine that the dreams you've had as a child were real...
7.8K 401 16
*Unedited* COMPLETE Doctor Who x The Originals AU Series One The Doctor x OC