The Girl who Survived (Fred...

Von Mystic_sins

"You forget, I notice everything too" "I love you tulip" "You know you can be very sweet sometimes, and then... Mehr

Authors note
Ch. 1 A day at the park
Ch. 2 A Wand and a Friend
Ch 3. Last Day of Summer Holiday
Author's Note
Ch 4. And so, It Began
Ch 5. Start as Friendships
Ch 6. The other Suitor
Ch 7. A Confession
CH 8. Gift of Knowledge
CH 9. The First Truth
CH 10. Collection
CH 11. Secrets
CH 12. Rumors Hurt
CH 13. The Black Dog
CH 14. First Holiday Away
CH 15. Confrontations
Authors note
CH 16. Coming Alive
CH 17. Blinded Visions
CH 18. The Truth about Padfoot, Moony and Wormtail
CH 19. The Do Over Day
CH 20. Some Kind of Ending
CH 22. A Different Type of Feeling
CH. 23 The Sound of Water
CH 24. A Very Weasley Summer
CH 25. Feelings Return
CH 26. The World Cup
CH 27. Back to school
CH 28. A New Defense
CH 29. The Goblet Has Spoken
CH 30. Technically the Truth
CH 31. Well Done Dragon
CH 32. Dates and Ball Gowns
CH 33. The Yule Ball PT. 1
CH 34. The Yule Ball Pt. 2
CH 35. The Black Lake
CH. 36 Visions or Dreams
CH 37. Sweater Weather
CH 38. Floating
CH 39. Biscotti and The Hogwarts March
CH. 40 Blinding
CH 41. Aftermath
CH 42 The Quiet That Follow
CH 43. Reading
CH 44. Future mornings
CH 45. Guardian
CH 46. A New Year
CH 47. Cutting Deep
CH 48. Trust
CH 49. Leftfield Conversations
CH 50. Strict
CH 51. Psychic Bonding
CH 52. Good Days Turned Banned
CH 53. Cunning
CH 54. Letters
CH 55. Occlumency
CH 56. Truths and Burns
CH 57. Awkward Memories
CH 58. A Very Giving Christmas
CH 58. Rhapsody
CH 59. The Last Party
CH 60. Patronus
CH 61. Smashing
CH 62. The First Act
CH 63. Reactions
CH 64. Family Matters
CH 65. Planning
CH 66. Unexpected
CH 67. Lilies
CH 68. The Last Minute
CH 69. A Long Road
CH 69.2 Wedding Night Short
CH 70. Leaving the Bubble
CH 71. The Secret Keeper
CH 72. The Secret Keepers Secrets
CH 73. Reaching out
CH 74. What If's
CH 75. A New Marauder
CH 76. A Reunion
CH. 77 An Invasion of Trust
CH 78. Incoming Rain
Remus Bonus Short
CH 79. Smell of Home
CH 80. Joy and Grief
CH 81. Similar Actions
CH 81. Returning
CH 83. Decisions
CH 84. Fear
CH 85. The Second Act
CH 86. Rubies on the Pitch
CH 87. Inferno
CH 88. Dumbledore's Truth
CH 89. Sectumsempra
CH 90. Plotting
CH 91. Clean
CH 92. The Astronomy Tower
CH 93. Turmoil
CH 94. A Realization
CH 95. Farewell
CH 96. Fight or Flight
CH 97. A Wedding
CH 98. An Arrangement
CH 99. Surviving
CH 100. A Blending of Realities
CH 101. Consequence for Humanity
CH 102. Heart to Heart
CH 103. Avalanche

CH 21. The First Time

3K 65 155
Von Mystic_sins

A/N: {Smut alert!} Just wanted to give everyone a warning at the beginning of the chapter, but as the title states this it Elodie's first time. If you're not comfortable reading it, I'm sorry. Fair warning. This is my first time writing something like this, so let me know in the comments what you think! <3

~Elodie's POV~

I took extra care when I was getting up today. I rose from bed, went down, and had tea and toast with Minerva. Listened to her telling me I should have more for breakfast, but I felt a knot in my stomach and the thought of actual food didn't sit well with me. I swear Minerva could see right through me sometimes, because she lingered longer around the house more than usual. She didn't comment on it though. I'm sure she wouldn't want to know either way.

"What time will you return tomorrow dear?" She asked as she stood from the table, ready to leave for the castle.

"Probably about 2 o'clock, maybe 4 at the latest, I was going to go visit Ginny for a bit," I told her as I chewed my toast. "Will you be home for supper, or would you like me to ask Mrs. Weasley to escort me to the castle?" I asked her.

"I'll be home dear, if I finish early enough, perhaps we can go into London for the weekend," she informed me. "I'll see you tomorrow then, be safe," She told me firmly and placed a kiss on my head.

"Always am Mimi," I told her and listened to her disapparate away.

I finished my tea and cleaned the kitchen before heading upstairs to shower and get ready. I thought I'd be more nervous than I was, but as soon as I stepped into my room, I felt all my worries disappear.

I looked at my bed. It was only a few hours ago that Cedric had snuck in through my window just to sleep in my tiny bed with me. Then a few hours after, just at dusk, he woke me up with a kiss on the forehead to tell me he had to go back before his parents noticed. I loved that he was able to apparate now. Furthermore, I enjoyed our new routine. I never realized how much I hated sleeping alone until having someone next to me became a habit.

I didn't bother with makeup, I wasn't too fond of it on a normal day, and it seemed a bit pointless when camping since I couldn't wash it off my face easily. But I did take the time to smooth out my hair. I really should have cut it, it felt too long to me now.

I spent my day reading, and writing a letter to Sirius, checking in and asking when I could visit. I had told him about my vision, and he was beyond ecstatic about it. He even felt proud that he had been a part of my first vision, stating that we would have to find a way to include Lupin in it as well. I had no complaints with this.

It was just before sunset when I heard the doorbell ring. I thought I would have felt more nervous, or excited even, but it honestly just began to feel like any other summer. I closed my book and grabbed my bag and answered the door. There he was, as handsome as ever, and he knew it.

"Hello Tulip," He told me sweetly.

"Hello Cupcake," I answered him.

"Ready?" He asked me, reaching for my hand.

"Yeah, I think I am," I said and locked the door behind me.

He took my hand and placed a gentle kiss on my knuckles. A loud cracking noise and a pipe squeeze feeling later we were off. Landing a few yards from the front of his house. Fingers intertwined, we made the walk down the path and through the trees. Our usual spot, not too far from the portkey, just out of the coverage of leaves. Golden hour had passed, and the last bit of sunlight was disappearing.

He had already set up the tent, which I wasn't expecting. It's not like it would have taken long, especially now that he could use his magic. He held the cover open for me to lead the way, and I suddenly realized why it was set up beforehand. It didn't have our usual eating table and separate areas. It was set up to have twinkly lights intertwined with the waterfall of curtains. Lights that mimicked the stars covered the ceiling. There were fluffy pillows everywhere and a bed with soft linens covered by a canopy.

There was a record playing soft music, and a couple of lanterns in the corner. But next to the mountain of pillows on the ground there was a bottle of white wine and what looked like a basket of fruits and berries. I was taken aback by all of this, I had told him not to make a big deal over it, yet here we were.

"What do you think?" He asked, pulling me away from my observation.

"This is beautiful, but you really didn't have to. I told you it didn't have to be something grand," I said. I was appreciative, but I just didn't understand. He moved in closer and with one hand he gently grabbed my waist, with the other he took my hand and placed it around his neck.

"Shh," He said shushing me. "I want this to be special for you."

I looked up at him a bit embarrassed. I reached my other hand around to his face and pulled him into a kiss. Walking backwards I led us to the mountain of pillows and kneeled down, so we were sitting there. Then it hit me, the sinking feeling that always interrupted moments with him. This time, it was laced with dread and sadness. He must have sensed a change in me because he pulled away to look at me for a moment.

"If— if at any point you feel uncomfortable, or— or if I hurt you, and you want to stop, just say so and we'll stop," he told me, stumbling over his words a bit.

He was nervous too, and I enjoyed having that power over him. I silenced him by pressing my lips to him more aggressively. I needed to shut the sinking feeling up and distract myself. I wanted to feel in control, to feel that flame within me again.

I leaned back onto the pillows and with my lips on his neck, pulled him with me so he was on his knees, hovering over me a bit. I gently tugged his hair and nibbled on his sweet spot allowing a moan to escape from him. There it was, just a spark, but it was enough.

"Are you sure?" He asked in a shaking voice.

I felt my eyes flicker for a fraction of a second. But it was different, it wasn't the flicker of a vision, it was of bad intentions.

"Shh, I want you. Right now," I said to him in the best sultry voice I could manage.

His hands gripped over my thighs and pulled me closer to him. In a swift motion he was lifting me from our spot and carrying me over to the bed. I giggled lightly into his neck and refocused my attention to his lips before I felt myself being placed on the ground to stand in front of the bed. I fumbled with the buttons on this shirt as his hands made their way to lift mine over my head.

Shrugging his shoulders, he removed his shirt and flung it somewhere into the open space as I went to work on his belt buckle. His hands replaced mine and I moved to kick off my trainers and pull my leggings down.

And there we were. Panting a bit, standing in front of each other in just our underwear. I went the extra mile to make sure my undergarments matched today and was surprised that his boxer briefs were the same shade of navy blue. I peeked below his waist band and could see his bulge growing through the fabric. That only added to the growing wetness in mine. I reached around my back and unclasped my bra letting it slide down my arms. His eyes scanned my body all over taking in every freckle that laid upon my skin.

"You're so beautiful. You're perfect," He said letting his fingers glide down my stomach and enter into the waistband of my underwear. He bent down to place a kiss on my collarbone, and then slowly moved lower and lower trailing kisses down my chest and stomach. Slowly he lowered my underwear till they were on the floor at my feet, and then he placed one last kiss on the lowest part of my stomach.

Raising slightly so he could pull his own underwear off and sit on the bed he moved me, so I was straddling on him, one knee on either side of him. I could feel him underneath me growing harder and harder. He slithered one hand around my waist and used the other to help pull us higher onto the bed. Before turning to let me rest my head so he could hover over me.

He bit at my lip slightly and pulled away leaving me wanting more. "It might hurt," He told me quietly panting a bit.

I ran a hand up his warm arm and grabbed onto his bicep. His pupils were blown wide and his hair a mess. "I trust you," I told him.

He reached over and grabbed a wrapper, ripping it open with his teeth. Safety first, responsibility like the true Hufflepuff he was. I pressed my lips to his and followed him back as he pulled the condom over his length. Feverish kisses growing hungrier and hungrier. And I realized, I had shut the sinking feeling off. This moment, this bubble was all that mattered.

I leaned back into the bed allowing him to follow me. And in a swift motion he entered into me breaking the wall no one other than myself had ever touched before. I took in a sharp breath and arched my back causing my chest to raise, pushing into his. The skin on skin contact, his hand holding onto me, his penis filling me, everything in unison set my body on fire. I felt electric, and his body was magnetic.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I said, barely able to use my words.

He pulled out a bit and entered back in a few times, each time going deeper and deeper. I felt a whimper escape my lips and his eyes looked over me immediately.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, we can stop," He said quickly.

I grabbed onto his hair pulling him closer to me so I could reach his ear. "I don't want you to stop," I said. My voice sounded rough, searching for breath. I kissed his shoulder, neck and jaw which allowed more moans to escape.

Thrusting into me at a steady pace he dipped his head down so it was his turn to nuzzle into my neck. He nibbled along my collarbone and neck behind my ear, hard enough that I was certain it would leave bruises. I didn't mind though, I wanted more.

The uncomfortable feeling faded quickly, and I felt a building in my lower stomach as he kept thrusting himself into me at a steady pace. Carried away himself, I felt his teeth graze my shoulder and bite a little too hard as moans escape him. The feeling of pain and pleasure seemed odd to me, but not terrible.

"El, I'm getting close," He said roughly. "Talk to me, please."

I was throbbing, but I knew I wanted more, I didn't want him to stop. "Not yet," I said.

I felt his hand leave the side of my head where it had been caging me in. His fingers began to rub frantically on my throbbing clit, and that was what I needed. The circular motion building, causing me to catch up to him. My breath became more and more hitched in my throat. I pressed a kiss roughly into his lips and the building was escalating more and more.

I pulled away breathing heavily, "Ce— Cedric," I moaned behind shaken breaths as my stomach knotted up getting tighter and tighter. "It— It's happening," I said.

Continuing to take care of my clit he began thrusting into me faster and faster. I felt the explosion getting ready to erupt, and with perfect timing he groaned my name out, "El— Baby, please," He said.

And there it was, with a final thrust hitting my most sensitive spot I came undone allowing my moans to fill the space. Pulling myself as close to him as possible, pressing my teeth onto his shoulder lightly. Catching my breath, he pulled out of me and fell on the bed next to me. We were both a mess of heavy breathing and sticky skin, but we could care less.

"I love you," He whispered, pulling me closer to him, placing kisses in my hair.

"I know," I told him.

***

We laid there for a while until we were no longer left in disarray. He slipped on his pajama trousers, I slipped on my underwear and his pajama shirt. He had put a record on, and we sat in the pillows eating the berries and drinking wine. I pulled my hair up out of my face as he stared at me, not daring to look away.

"What?" I asked.

"Just thinking I guess," He told me.

"About me Mr. Diggory?" I asked him innocently.

His face changed a bit as he looked down at his hands, almost sad. "Can I tell you something, and you won't get mad?" He asked me.

"Well I can't promise how I'll react, but I will listen to your explanation before I form a definitive opinion, if that's okay?" I told him.

"That's fair enough," He said. He looked back up at me and said, "You know I love you, and I want to spend all of my time with you."

"Yes, I figured as much," I told him.

"My parents love you too, they already see you as a daughter, but they also think that the both of us should really consider if we see this being a lifelong relationship," He said as he looked away not wanting to see my reaction.

"Honestly, Minerva has had the same conversation with me," I told him.

We both laughed. But we both knew that it wasn't actually funny.

"I know I want this. I want to be with you, but you're Elodie Potter. I'd be a fool to think I was your only option. You told me you get that funny feeling when you're with me, and you hardly ever tell me you love me," he told me with sadness in his voice.

"I want to, but it just feels like words to me," I told him. "My mother jumped in front of a killing curse for me. My father knew he was going to die, but still fought you-know-who to give us a chance. I want to feel that, but it just seems..." I tried to explain.

"How about this," he said and moved in front of me, so I was looking right at him. "I want you to have fun this summer. To go out with your friends and enjoy your time apart from me. If you decide you still want to be with me at the end of summer, then we know it's meant to be. I'm sure of you Elodie. I just want you to be sure of me," He told me.

"This feels an awful lot like a breakup conversation," I told him not daring to meet his eyes. "Please-" 

He placed a hand on my face brushing small circles on my cheek with his thumb. "I could never break up with you, I don't have it in me," He said in a soft and gentle voice.

I couldn't say anything because nothing I could say would feel right. I thought about arguing with him, but we were both sure that time apart would help a bit. I just wish we'd had that conversation before we slept together.

"Promise me one thing though," I said as I placed a hand through his hair. "Don't sleep with any of those tourists when you're traveling," I said with a slight laugh.

"Promise," he said and laid down next to me.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

128K 5.2K 50
"๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ...
1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
767K 13.9K 67
Y/N Lupin had been friends with the Weasleys since first year, they were inseparable. Ever since her parents and older brother, Carter, died in a tra...
523K 14.7K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...