STILL | 𝘯. 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯 (book...

By csstories-

"if honesty means telling the truth, i'm still in love with you." -niall horan, "still" ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♡ .⋅} ──... More

intro
Chapter 51: Sweet Creature.
Chapter 52: SUBURBIA.
Chapter 53: Memories.
Chapter 54: Heather.
Chapter 55: Old Friends.
Chapter 56: That Should Be Me.
Chapter 57: Wherever You Are.
Chapter 58: Walking In The Wind.
Chapter 59: Jealous.
Chapter 60: Used To This.
Chapter 61: New Man.
Chapter 62: Everything About You.
Chapter 64 : Arms Of A Stranger.
Chapter 65: Live While We're Young.
Chapter 66: Someday.
Chapter 67: My Blood.
Chapter 68: She Will Be Loved.
Chapter 69: Can I Be Him?
Chapter 70: One Thing.
Chapter 71: Home.
Chapter 72: Starving.
Chapter 73: Does He Know?
Chapter 74: Perfect.
Chapter 75: Fireproof.
Chapter 76: Slow Hands.
Chapter 77: Still.
Chapter 78: Bad Kind Of Butterflies.
Chapter 79: In Too Deep.
Chapter 80: Always You.
Chapter 81: San Francisco.
Chapter 82: Speechless.
Chapter 83: Love Story.
Chapter 84: What Am I.
Chapter 85: Drowning.
Chapter 86: Him And I.
Chapter 87: I Love You.
Chapter 88: Thinking Out Loud.
Chapter 89: Do It Again.
Chapter 90: Everything Has Changed.
Chapter 91: Heaven.
Chapter 92: Sunflower, Vol. 6.
Chapter 93: Lush Life.
Chapter 94: The Lazy Song.
Chapter 95: Nervous.
Chapter 96: End Of The Day.
Chapter 97: Unconditionally.
Chapter 98: Play It Again.
Chapter 99: As Long As I Have You.
Chapter 100: Boom, Clap.
Emily's Portfolio 2
BOOK 3!!

Chapter 63: I Miss You.

1.2K 22 15
By csstories-

[And I know we're not supposed to talk
But I'm getting ahead of myself
I get scared when we're not 
'Cause I'm scared you're with somebody else
So I guess that it is gone]

      It was now the next day and I was able to get Allie ready for a day with me while Tia and Dee went around the city. Liam and Louis were able to get the boys and we were going to meet at the park. "Where going?" Allie asks from the backseat. 

      "Remember my friends?" 

      "Harry and... and Louis... and..." 

      I giggle, "Yeah, them. We're gonna go see them. You okay with that?" Allie's face lights up and she nods rapidly. 

      "Ya!"

      When we arrive to the park, a couple of the boys are already there. I get out of the car and see Harry and Niall wave. I wave back and open the back door. "Alright, come on." I smile to her. She gets out and I move her slightly so that I can close the door. 

      "That Harry!" She giggles. 

      "Mmhm." 

      "And Neil!" 

      "Niall, baby." 

      "Ohh." I giggle and hold her hand as we walk towards them. 

      "Surprised you two are early." I say to them as we get near them. 

      "We couldn't wait to see little Ms. Allie!" Harry says and scoops up Allie. 

      "Have you guys been waiting long?" 

      "No, I just got here." Niall says. I nod and smile to Allie who is giggling at Harry's tickles. "Okay, my turn!" Niall says and takes Allie into his arms. Allie laughs and I see Liam walking towards us with Bear holding Liam's hand tightly.

      Bear lets go of Liam and runs towards me. "Auntie Emmy!" I pick him up as he reaches me. 

      "My little Teddy Bear!" I cheer back hugging him tightly. He hugs me back tightly. I put him down and I look down after feeling Allie wrap her arms around my leg. "What's wrong, baby?" 

      "Who that?" She asks, pointing to Bear who's hiding behind Liam looking at Allie. 

      "Bear, come here for a second." I smile. He hesitantly walks over to me and I squat down. "This is Bear, can you say 'hi'?" Allie shyly waves. 

      "Bear, this Allie. Can you say 'hi'?" Liam asks him, holding his shoulders. 

      "Hi." Bear quietly says. "Wan' go play?" He asks Allie who nods and takes his hand and starts walking to the playground.

      "Alright, we're here!" Louis announces walking towards us with Freddie beside him. 

      "The kids went to play." Harry informs. 

      "Allie was excited to see you." I point out sitting on the bench beside Harry. Louis smiles and runs after Freddie to the playground to say hi to Allie. 

      "He's still a child, I swear." Harry says leaning back. 

      "Well he's the size of one, I think he'll pass as one." I reply, putting my bag beside me. This, for some reason, makes the boys laugh while Liam shook his head with a smile. 

      "Where is she?!" Zayn asks running up to us like an excited child. 

      "Playground." He runs past us to greet Allie. 

      "Him too." Niall says. I nod in agreement and we kept a conversation.

      Louis and Zayn came back, leaving the kids playing while I, once in a while, took glances back at them to check up on them.

      "What were your aunt and Deidre doing?" Louis asks me. 

      I shrug, "Sleeping. Those people can sleep for an entire 24 hours if they wanted." I shook my head. 

      "Now we know where you get it from." Liam says. 

      I point my finger, "Correction, I'm a heavy sleeper, but I wake up early. Allie, just so happened to wake up a little after me, so I got her ready." 

      "Don't you think that they'll think that someone kidnapped her?" Harry asks. 

      "I have a phone. They have a phone. I think they'll be fine." I shrug looking back over to the kids.

      Eventually, Allie came up to me and crawled onto the seat beside me. "What's up?" 

      "I thirsty." She says fanning her face with her hand. The boys kept their conversation while I took a water bottle from my bag. I opened it and handed it to her. She chugged a bit of water and handed it back. 

      "Better?" She nods while I close the water tightly. 

      "I go play." 

      "Okay, go." I smile. She hops off of the bench and runs back to the playground.

      A little after the kids were tired and hungry, we decided on meeting up at a restaurant that was near. I put Allie into the backseat and buckle her securely. I follow Harry's car to the restaurant, silently praying that we wouldn't get swarmed. I didn't want Allie to experience that especially because I didn't know if Tia would want that. 

      When we got to the restaurant, thankfully there weren't many people there. Still, the boys covered up themselves and the kids. "How many?" The hostess questions giving an odd stare at the boys. 

      "Six adults and three kids." 

      She nods, "Give me a second." 

      "Um.. Okay." 

      "I haven't been this excited for Mexican food in so long." Zayn groans licking his lips and rubbing his belly. I nod in agreement as the hostess comes back and grabs some menus. 

      "Follow me." You would think that no one noticed us, but thanks to the boys' very visual appearances, some people stared and gave second glances. 

      We tried our best to pretend nothing was happening, but it was difficult to when everyone we passed gave us stares. We were finally seated towards the back to a long booth with tables pushed together with separate chairs on the other side. I sat Allie next to me while Harry sat on her other side and Niall sat on the other side of me. I felt myself slightly tense at his presence. It wasn't because I was uncomfortable, but because it was Niall. My ex boyfriend. Okay, maybe I was a little uncomfortable, but just because he was with Heather now and I was sorta with Ross. 

      The menus were placed in front of us along with some crayons for the kids. As soon as the waiter left to get our drinks, I looked over to Allie who was trying to color neatly. "What are you going to eat?"

Niall's Pov: 

      She's uncomfortable around me. Why is she uncomfortable around me? We're still friends. That hasn't changed since our breakup. I saw the way she tensed up when I sat next to her. But why? Was it because that's just how couples are when they breakup? Was it because I was with Heather? Was it because she was with Ross? What was it?

      "Here are your drinks. Are you ready to order?" The waiter placed our drinks in front of us while speaking. 

      "Yeah, think so." Liam nods. 

      "Great, what can I get for you?" We all order and it was down to Emily to order for her and Allie. 

      "She'll have the quesadilla with fries, I'll have the-" I already knew what she would want. She would want the chile relleno with the green chilie enchiladas. "-chile relleno with the green enchiladas." Her slight Spanish accent when speaking made me kinda smile. She always had the accent, but it showed especially when she spoke Spanish. She didn't speak it often, but there were times when she would say a phrase because she forgot how to say it in English. 

      When we were together, she always told me phrases in Spanish and from the time of being around her, I was able to pick up what she said. The waiter nodded and finished writing down our order. "Alright, I'll go put this in." 

      "Thanks." 

      Now that the waiter was gone, it was quiet. It was obvious that the boys were looking at us, but I guess we both noticed it since we kept our head down and kept our focuses on our drinks. It was a habit that we both had when we were trying to avoid talking or doing something. 

      I wonder what it would've been like if we were still together. If I hadn't met Heather or she hadn't gotten back in contact with Ross. Even if we were together, I wouldn't mind her having friends, just like I know that she wouldn't mind me having friends. 

      I hate to admit, but I miss her a lot.

------

[I Miss You - Julia Michaels, Clean Bandit]

------

A/N:

fkjdlsbgdafd #nemily will always and forever be my opt. 

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.2K 54
"when i first saw you from across the room, i could tell that you were curious. girl, i hope you're sure, what you're looking for 'cause i'm not good...
1.3M 29.5K 100
How you gonna say that? Take it all back. Fuckin' with my head will make my heart attack. - When Jasey Foster agrees to join her father, owner of Fos...
925 177 29
~Unedited~ -Book 1 in texting 1D series- Wrong number? Yes. Do I Regret it? No. Does He? No. What's His Name? Find out Updates are every Monday and...
8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...