𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 - 𝘳�...

By sweetcr34ture

uhh bad at these just read if you want to i guess LOL? More

one

two

25 2 0
By sweetcr34ture

As soon as everyone's done eating i rush upstairs to take a shower. Fuck. Someone else is already showering. 

"Can you hurry up!" I yell from outside the bathroom door.

"You have your own bathroom Mal!" My older brother, Jacob, yells back. I sigh. Yeah i had my own bathroom but his' is bigger? Why wouldn't i want to shower in his bathroom instead of mine? 

I walk to my room. It's a mess. There's clothes scattered all over the floor. My vinyl collection can also be found all over my room at this point. I guess i'll clean it and shower after. I turn on Channel Orange by Frank Ocean and begin cleaning.

Holy shit, i'm finally done. I've got to say i did a pretty good job. Who would've thought it would be possible? Fuck. Did Ruel text yet? I jump on my bed and grab my phone from the nightstand.

unknown number

hi ruel here :) 30m ago

i think i have the wrong number! my apologies 7m ago

hi ruel! sorry i was cleaning my room but yes malia here

 i just need to tell my mum im hanging out with a friend and

we can meetup wherever, sound good?

course, text me when ur done

can you send me your address hahaha

yeah, its *address* :))

alright! c ya :)

I couldn't help but laugh at the second text he sent, poor boy. I change his contact name to 'ruel :)' and shower. Again, i turn on some music but this time i play Rex Orange County. I get out of the shower and dry my light brown hair. I put on some mascara and change into light blue sweatpants and a white, crop top. I sprint downstairs. I'm kind of just assuming my mum will be fine with it. I'm not telling her who i'm actually hanging out with though she'd never let me go if i told her it's a boy i just met like two hours ago. And i mean if she still says no i'll just sneak out. 

"Mum i'm hanging out with Lexa, is that okay?" I try to sound as convincing as possible.

"Sure! Home before 12 though!"

"Thanks mum"

I wait outside, just a couple houses down the block so my mum wouldn't catch me, for Ruel and decide to text Lexa. I know my mum is going to text her if i actually am with her, i've been through this.

Alexandra the 3rd

if my mum asks if im at yours pls cover up!

oh mal what are you doing huh? a boy maybe? ;)

HAHAH i'll explain later but if she asks i am with you k?

yes ofc 

thankuuu!! mwah

I smile. We do this all the time, but most of the time it's me that needs to cover up for Lexa cause of Luke. I'm glad it's me this time, i haven't hungout with a boy in forever. Omg i see a car. Is that him? In the red Nissan Micra? Oh my god it is. He gets out and opens the door for me.

"Cool car you got Ruel" I try to hold in my laughter. He glares at me.

"Don't you dare Malia, don't hurt Kali my baby" He pouts.

"You named your car?" I can't control my laugh anymore. He chuckles along.

"Shut up, Kali's a pretty name"

"Sure" I say resulting in another glare from Ruel.

"So where do you wanna go?" He asks looking straight into my eyes. How is he so good at keeping eye contact? Does he not get nervous? I wonder.

"Don't know, don't care. Just not here" I say back trying my hardest not  to break the eye contact cause: Hey, shocker! I do get nervous keeping eye contact! 

He begins to drive off with Ivy by Frank Ocean softly playing on the radio. It's completely dark outside, it's beautiful. The car ride is silent, but a comfortable silence. Honestly he is kind of cute. Uh oh. Don't think like that Mal, not now. 

"Take a picture it will last longer" He smirks. Fuck Malia did you really have to stare at him? Fuck. This is so embarrassing. I can already feel my cheeks heating up.

"Oh, i-i'm sorry i didn't realize i was stari-" I stutter before he interrupts me, again with a chuckle. This boy chuckles too much.

"It's fine Malia" He smiles.

Okay yeah, he's definitely cute.

"We're here" We get out of the car. We're at a beach, but a small one. There's no one here. Just me and him. We sit down in the sand. He pulls something out of his pocket. A blunt. Oh that's hot. Is it bad that i think it's hot?

"Do you?" He asks. He lights it up. I respond by nodding. He passes it to me. Yup already feel it.

An hour passes and we're both high off our asses.

"I haven't had this much fun in forever" I laugh. Him following with me.

"Yeah me neither. You're a fun person Mali" He laughs too.

I actually found out his full name is Ruel Vincent van Dijk. His dad is Dutch and his mom is English. He's 17. Likes to sing and kinda plays the guitar. He has two sisters named Coco and Sylvie, and a dog named Wilbur. Also that he hates anchovies and that he got expelled from preschool when he was four. Don't ask me how, i don't know either.

"Yes so are you, i like hanging out with you" I smiled at him.

"But now can you please tell me how you got Wilbur high" I ask and we burst out laughing again.

Another two hours pass. Right now we're just looking at the stars. 

"Fuck" I mumble

"What" Ruel replies immediately turning his gaze towards me.

"I can't go home like this my parents will kill me!" I say, we're still high and it's noticeable. Fuck, fuck, fuck. 

"Uhm i mean you can stay over at mine, my family won't mind" 

"Are you sure?" He nods back smiling, and i smile back.

mumz

can i maybe sleep over at lexa's?

yes that's no problem

but me and your dad won't be home tomorrow morning

ok! love you

love you too

Alexandra the 3rd

LEX IM SLEEPING OVER NOW

bro mal are u good are u getting kidnapped

no im fine but i cant go home like this

damnn you're really going all out..

are you sure this is Malia i'm speaking to?

omg fuck off

wow love you too ig

"Thank you Ruel" i sigh putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Well we better get going then" He pulls me up from the sand and we continue to talk and laugh while walking to his car. The car ride from the beach to his house was pretty short. I guess he lives close to it then. We both sobered up, for the most part at least. We got to his house. It's so big and so pretty. He immediately tugs on my arm and leads me to his room.

"You can take the bed i'll sleep on the flo-" He begins before i cut him off.

"No. I'll sleep on the floor, i'm the guest overall"

"Yes! You're the guest! So take the bed Malia, seriously it's fine"

"No Ruel"

"Yes Ruel" I roll my eyes at him mocking me.

"Fine, we can take the bed together" I say playfully. He smirks.

"None of that. Get that smirk off of your face Van Dijk" Not gonna lie, he's hot. But he doesn't have to know i think that. I can sense Ruel getting lost in his thoughts.

"You haven't really told me about yourself" He says out of nowhere.

"Except from the childhood stories and random facts, but what are the basics" He asks seeming genuinely interested. He sits down on his bed and pats the spot next to him, signalling me to sit down. 

"Oh well if you insist to know" We both chuckle.

 "Well my full name is Malia Julliet Dubois. My dad is French, that's why the French last name, and my mom is half English half Italian. So i have a bit of all. I was born here in Sydney. I have two older brothers, Jacob who's four years older and Victor who's two years older. I like to paint and do anything creative really. Oh yeah, and i just turned 17 a week ago. That's about it i think?" He just stares at me in awe. I smile at him.

"I'm tired" I yawn.

"Me too" Ruel says. He lays down under the cover.

"Come here" I lay down too. I rest my head onto his shoulder.

"Thank you for today, goodnight Ruel"

"Goodnight Malia" And with that we both drift off to sleep, excited for what the next day might hold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...