My Nanny

By slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... More

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

FIFTY EIGHT

10.4K 273 35
By slxtforme_

"Girl, I wanna marry you
Right here, right now, yeah
I wanna marry you"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"You guys better not do anything sexual!" Victoria yelled and I stood up embarrassed as he led me outside. Even though it was late November it started to snow already here but what did we expect were upstate. We walked out into the cold and I held his hand tightly feeling the small warmth from it. We stood underneath the white gazebo that was in the backyard and I looked around wondering why we were out here. I don't understand why we couldn't talk in a room... or some place warm at least.

"Did I do something? Or wait did you do something?" I held the cardigan tightly against my body because the snow was being blown against my back and I was growing colder by the second.

"Yeah actually I did do something... I mean- fuck- well I'm about to do something" Gabriel kneeled down on one knee, reaching his back pocket. He took out the black velvet box similar to the red one and I gasped loudly, placing my hands over my mouth my eyes already clouded with tears. His bright green eyes looked up happily along with his sexy smile and he huffed nervously.

"Yes!" I said abruptly, Gabe laughed and shook his head.

"Baby I didn't even get to ask the question... or say what I wanted to say" I apologized wiping away the happy tears that coated my cheeks.

"When you found the pair of earrings, I actually had the ring in that box first. But I didn't know if you liked the red one... I'm going a bit off topic but, what I'm trying to say is that even though you were my kids nanny at first, my employee in the beginning they have grown to love you. I love watching the smiles on their faces when I mention you or when you just spend time with them. Gabriela I love you so much and when I told you for the first time I loved you. I knew... I knew in that moment that I was going to make you my wife someday. I knew from that time that I had to make you mine forever..." He paused taking a deep breath in.

"I planned for this moment happening for months now but at some point things got in the way. It was never the right time to propose, I don't think there was ever going to be a right time because of our current lifestyle and my job. So I'm making it the time, I want you Gabriela to be the future mother of my kids and my wife. The mother of kids in the future because I don't see anyone else in your place... I love you a lot Gabriela" Gabriel leaned against his knee, opening the black velvet box revealing the beautiful ring.

"Gabriela Martinez will you marry me?" Gabriel finished his lovely speech and I looked through my tears nodding my head.

"Yes, yes! Of course I'll marry you" He stood up smiling widely and pulls me into a passionate kiss mixed with our happy tears. I pulled away first still crying and he grabbed my left hand, sliding the diamond ring and it fit perfectly.

"Future Mrs.King" I felt him kiss me on the top of my head while I was busy looking at the ring. Clapping and yelling started coming from the house and I saw the whole family coming outside, with their phones out recording us.

"Finally, my god he took so fucking long" Victoria was the first one who spoke up and I watched Valentina a look when her daughter cursed. I laughed while crying, Gabriel's mother walked towards me and she pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm so glad my boy proposed to you Gabriela... we love you, you've been family ever since you were introduced" She said, I smiled taking a deep breath. Valentina moved away from me and I couldn't stop looking at the ring.

"Let's go back inside it's getting cold" Mateo said and we all followed him back inside the warm living room. The kids immediately got up from the sofa and came running towards me, giving me a hug almost suffocating me.

"I'm so happy dad proposed" Aubrey stated and Jayden nodded his head agreeing with her.

"Damn am I late? Sorry there was traffic..." I heard Dalvin's voice and I walked out the living room seeing him taking off the coat. The kids pulled away and I walked over to him, grabbing him by his waist, bringing him into a hug.

"Omg he really did it! I'm sorry I missed it but I never thought my younger sister would get engaged before me"

"I always knew it but... I thought you would never marry" I joked and Dalvin hugged me back tighter.

"Can I have a moment with my fiancé?" I heard Gabe say behind me. He looked so happy with this boyish smile on his face as his eyes raked over my body.

"You may... also, you better treat her right be-" Dalvin started on his big brother speech and I pushed him away, I pulled Gabriel down by his shirt and placed my lips against his earning a smirk when we both pulled away.

"I can't fucking believe this... and the earrings thing. I thought I was just overthinking it when you told me it was the earrings" I placed my arms around his shoulder making the six foot two man lean down to my level.

"I'm sorry but the face you made when I asked you about it, I wanted to laugh because I knew you were lying and thought it was a ring.... you're a shit liar baby" I sucked my teeth pushing him away even though it was true. I could never lie around this family because they always knew whenever I was lying and I never knew how.

"Mhm I'm the best liar here" He raised his eyebrows in a questioning way.

"Yeah I was kidding" We both laughed out loud catching the attention of his siblings.

"I wish Jennie was here but she's with her family" Gabriel placed his hands under my belly and kissed my cheek.

"I know baby... you'll tell her once we go home"

-

"Now that the kids are asleep and Jennie texted you saying she'll be here in two hours how about some sex to celebrate our engagement?" He kissed my lips and I shook my head while pouting my lips.

"As much as I want to, I haven't been feeling the sex mood... I'm sorry" I sat down on the bed and Gabriel help take the Ugg boots off my feet.

"Don't apologize, we'll have plenty of time when we go on our honeymoon and when the twins are born" I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks and I look away tiredly. Isn't too early to get married... I shook the thoughts out my head and Gabriel looked up worried.

"When we plan the wedding? Can we wait at least a year after the twins are born" He stood up in front of me.

"Anything you want baby, I wanted to wait till they can walk anyway... so they could walk with Ava" I forced a smile, scared about telling him the true reason why I wanted to delay the wedding. It wasn't anything big...

I took off my dress leaving me in my bra and panties, we walked inside the bathroom and turned on the bathtub faucet. I took off the ring and placed it on the counter softly. Once the water was high and warm enough, I poured some soap and got in. I see Gabriel in the corner of my eye taking off his clothes and he came sitting down behind me. I leaned back into his chest feeling his hand coming from beside me and he runs hands up and my down my belly.

"You took off your ring?" He asked. I pointed to the marble counter where the shiny ring was and he breathed in. The tub was relaxing was relaxing, nothing sexual just us enjoying each other's company. The thought about us getting married was excited but I felt like this was being rushed, I got pregnant accidentally and now I'm engaged. Some could say that's definitely quick since we've only been together for eight months now.

"Are you sure you want to marry me?" He said making my eyes open and I sat up quickly, facing him seeing the frown on his lips.

"Of course I want to marry you..." I swallowed the rests of my words and I brought my hands out the water grabbing his face.

"I love you Gabriel and I will always" I kissed his lips and felt saltiness in the mix of our kiss. I pulled away confused and saw that he was crying.

"I know a lot has happened to us in just a couple of months... I love you too and I would do anything to protect what I love" Gabriel smiled but he looked at me a certain way.

-

"You can't be fucking serious.... I fucking hate college. This shit sucks, it's like highschool but times ten" Jennie comes into the living room and she lays down next to me, placing her big head on my lap.

"This is why I didn't apply... I'm doing good without a college degree" I said running my fingers through her hair and she sighs.

"I think I might take your advice on that but my mom wants me to graduate so I don't know..." She groaned.

"Don't take my advice, come on you can do it. If you graduated from high school then you can do this"

"No I can't... it's like high school all over again, I don't want to go through it again" She said and I shrugged knowing that I couldn't argue with her or else this would end up lasting to tomorrow.

"Whatever.. what do you want for dinner?" I turned off the tv and she hums thinking.

"Make your famous shrimp tacos please" I stood up and walked into the kitchen while Jennie followed me.

I woke up instantly feeling my back killing me and I groaned lifting myself up. I stretched out my arms and legs but stopped when I heard a squishy sound from underneath me. I placed my hand between my thighs feeling the bed wet. I scrunch my eyebrows together and I looked over at Gabriel who was dead asleep, laying on his stomach. I reached over and shook him trying to get him to wake up.

"Gabriel" He hummed moving his legs slightly.

"What's wrong baby?" Gabriel muttered with his eyes still closed and I pinched his butt hard making him quickly sit up.

"My water broke" I said trying to stay calm. I was so glad that the contractions don't start right away but I couldn't believe that this was happening right now, my due date wasn't till next week.

I didn't move cause I didn't want to wet the floor so Gabriel got up quickly and turned on the lights. I watched him walk over to me only wearing boxers, we both get a good look at the huge pool of water beneath me.

"Let's get you in new clothes and then I'll go wake up the kids" Before I can object Gabriel walked away to the drawers grabbing me new panties and a pair of his joggers. He helped me up and dragged down the soaked shorts and I held onto his shoulder as I stepped out of them then came down my panties.

"Gabriel we don't need to go now... we can wait a few hours" I said and he nodded head nervously and I helped change the sheets.

"You need to tell me when you have a contraction" I nodded my head and for the rest of the night Gabriel let me out of his grasp.

_______________
Marry You - Shinee

EDITED 1/10/2024

LISTENING TO: On A Ride - Red Velvet

Thank you for reading❤️
Pls vote
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 60K🥺
THANK YOU FOR 299K READS YALL REALLY TY TY SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK ❤️😭
THE QUEENS RED VELVET ARE CONING BACK 😫😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.7K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...
185K 4.7K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧." In spite of how...
145K 3.7K 32
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Up...
87.3K 1.5K 38
Short story stripper with a bad child hood kidnapped and forced to marry 💍 ~~sexual content~~ ~~indecent language~~ ☆MY FIRST STORY ☆ *NOT EDITED*...