Cursed Wish||J.JK✅[Editing]

By Irtiza_yesmeen

" It's not only magical... It's cursed! " He groaned in pain. " Is it my fate now? I am going to suffer... More

~Prolouge~
Chapter 1 : Persecution
Chapter 2 : Perceive
Chapter 3 : Suicide
Chapter 4: Savior
Chapter 5: Penalty
Chapter 6 : The Diary
Chapter 7: Escape
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: Vengeance
Episode 10: Death
Episode 11: Reminiscence
Chapter 12: Dream
Chapter 13:Coincidence?
Chapter 14 : Unveiled
Chapter 15: Trauma
Chapter 16 : Hunt
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Decease?
Chapter 20 : Destiny
Chapter 21: Sweet Moments
Chapter 22 : Never not
Chapter 23: Comeback
Chapter 24: Demise
Chapter 25 : Broken?
Chapter 26: Adores
Chapter 27: Happiness
Final Chapter : FATE
~Epilogue~
Author's Note

Chapter 17: LOST

108 26 32
By Irtiza_yesmeen

Joshua had the map with her and hyuk was carrying all the flags. Jungkook was immersed with his photography while Yiana was taking the lead .

"Yah why all of you are so quite? It's not fun at all" Joshua whined like a baby.

"So should we dance here?" Jungkook said without even looking at her.

"At least we can talk with each other" Yiana said against him.

She pouted looking at him as result she was going to trip on a stone .
Hyuk rushed and held her.

"Come on Yiana be careful"
Hyuk huffed keeping her in his arms.

"That is jungkook's fault"She chuckled.

"What's my fault here" he looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Forget it you will not understand stupid" She gestured a to leave the matter flicking his hand and which caused her burn area a severe stretch.

She moaned an audible way though she tried not to make any sound.

"What happened now?" Hyuk seemed concerned as she was holding her arms.

"What else will happen? Now it is whose fault? I know you got stretch on the burn area right?"
She nodded with a sad face.

"Let me see" He kept his camera and went to her to see.

"No, it's okay, you don't need to see. This actually nothing to me"

She said with a very cold expression.

This cold expression scare me! I didn't even understand how a girl can be such soft and such savage at the same time.

He thought that and started to follow her. Everyone was mesmerized with the beauty of the nature. The sunlight was soft as it was afternoon. Soft sunlight was hitting their body and it was making them much comfortable. Suddenly they saw a group just found out the first spot to place the flag.

"Give me one flag hyuk" Yiana hurried and took a flag from his hand.

She started to follow them, as like they could not understand.

"Yiana where are you going?" Joshua asked with a loud voice.

That concerned that group that she was following them. Yiana just bumped her palm on her forehead for the stupidity of Joshua.

That group started to run as they understood she will try to reach their first. Watching them running she also started to run after them.

"Babies, I am gonna be the first to place the flag"

She ran like wind to cross them and finally placed the flag before they could. They frowned as she was the first to place the flag.

"Told ya, I will be the one" She smirked playfully and saw the other members of the group was looking at her with wide eyes being amazed.

"yah, Come on.. Take a picture and send it to the teacher fast" She was panting hard as she ran fast.

Joshua came and took a picture. She send it to the teacher.

After that they started to walk for further destinations.

" Yiana, you should be careful ! You ran very fast" Hyuk went to her and gave her water.

"Aww thanks hyuk! I am alright , don't just worry so much for me" She pinched his cheeks and took the water bottle and almost gulped up the half water bottle.

Hyuk chuckled sweetly.

He is being too sweet with her!

He looked at them with a dead glare.  He went to her and dragged her holding her arms tightly.

"She is such stubborn even from her childhood. This stubborn girl will never listen.. Now we should proceed for the next destination"

Saying that he almost started to walk fast holding her.

"Yah, why are you dragging me?"

Meanwhile Hyuk and Joshua stood dumbfounded their. They walked much past them.

"Jungkookah! Why you are dragging me?" She was just blabbering in his ears to stop him.

He stopped being extremely annoyed.

"Can you please stop chattering?" He said to her.

" Why you are even angry?" She asked him being confused.

"I-I.. " He couldn't speak more, what will he say?

Why I am being even jealous! Jungkookah.. Don't act like a kid. You know you won't get her so what's result for being jealous or angry?

He left her hand as this thought went through his heart and mind.

"What now?" She could understand him being disappointed.

"Nothing, let's find the destination quickly" He said and started to walk.

"What just happened with this boy?" She mumbled under her breathe.

Meanwhile all of them met and were walking to the next destination. They were quick at finding the next one. Joshua found out first being excited she took a flag and went their to place the flag. It was near a pond their. She ran to the bank and suddenly tripping on a stone she fell inside the pond.

"Joshua!" Yiana screamed and all of them rushed by the pond.

"Save meee... I can't swim" She was almost drowning in the pond though water level was not to much up.

"She will get panic attack due to this... We have to save her though the water level is not up but as she is scared it will result into bad" Jungkook said and was getting ready to dive in the pond.

But without even warning Hyuk dived in to the pond, it was quite easy for him to take her out as he is a swimmer. He took her out but as Jungkook said she blanked out. He kept her on the ground and they tried to wake her up but she didn't respond at all.

"Wait let me check" Yiana checked her pulse.

"It's quite weak! She must not continue with us .. She should rest !!!" Yiana said.

"What then?" Hyuk asked with water drenched body.

"You will also caught cold hyuk!" She said worrying about him.

"Then should we abort ?" Jungkook asked.

"But we are close to the main destination. Even no other group reached here" Yiana said.

"That's right too" Hyuk replied.

"Do one thing, Hyuk take her with you. Both of you should not continue it more. I and Yiana will continue the rest" Jungkook did give a good advice.

"That's a good idea indeed hyuk, half of us will split here, but her life is first. Don't be late more. Just go taking her" She hurried.

Hyuk nodded because this one is the last hope to win the competition. He took her in his arms and went towards the back quickly. He almost was rushing to the teachers.

Yiana placed the flag and stood up. Suddenly she realized it's just she and Jungkook in the woods.

"We should find the next right? Maybe next one is around the hills" He spoke.

"Y-yeah.. " She stammered a bit.

He frowned his eyebrows because he could understand for something she was feeling uneasy.

"Come on yan!" He said to comfort her and smiled.

That actually relieved her. She smiled and nodded.

Both of them were walking together, but the unknown silence in them was a way to connect. They were not talking to each other, not even looking at each other but the peace was they were together. They were walking in a same path together besides. Weather in Busan in mesmerizing Yiana from the moment she stepped here. She was enjoying the chirping of birds, nice breezes and the soft warmth of sun. On the other hand Jungkook was always busy to capture each and every beauty of nature with his camera. He was roaming and the thing that attracted him, he didn't delayed a minute to capture that in his camera. He was too much involved in that, the passion could be seen clearly.

While strolling around and capturing beauties, another beauty caught his eyes. He couldn't take off his eyes from that beauty, the beauty which seemed to him like a perfect picture drawn on canvas, and the strokes of nature was enhancing it surreal. The sunrays were kissing her frowned eyebrows, wind was wavering her hairs. That beauty cannot drift apart, it's that intoxicating beauty.

He couldn't but took a picture of that beauty. He captured that enhanced beauty and smiled on his own.

At least I will feel better when I will see your those intoxicating eyes, will talk with you through these picture, will tell you my feelings! Don't you want to know what I feel for you ha?

He was intensely looking at the picture while Yiana noticed him looking at the camera. She went to him.

"What are you watching so intensely?" Yiana asked him with a smile on face.

He was flinched and immediately moved the camera from her.

"N-Nothing, yah! You don't need to know" He stuttered.

"Don't act that weird! I wonder why can't I see any other group?" She said being worried.

"That's my question too, whatever let's just find the hill" He said.

"Yeah, I talked with hyuk.. he said they went their safe"

They were talking and going to the way.

"Gookie, I want to know something, if you feel comfortable to tell me" She asked nervously.

He frowned his eyebrows wondering what it could be.

"Ok ask me" He said.

"Um.. Why you are so scared of fire" She gathered all her courage and asked him that.

"Ok, then listen" He didn't delayed a minute or didn't even attempted to ignore her. He felt like to tell her everything but that is not possible.

" My mom and dad also died in such a fire, it was caught on our house" He said that with a very calm voice thought he gathered all the power not to broke in front of him.

"What?" Yiana literally screamed in that woods and stopped their.

He didn't utter a word, he just smiled looking at her.

"Your parents are dead? When it happened gookie? Why didn't you tell me earlier...Whom you are living now with?" She literally held his arms and blabbered desperately.

"Calm down , calm down! It's happened almost 6 years ago and now I am living with my uncle and aunt. " He said while walking holding her hands.

"You didn't even thought to inform me about this gookie! I mean.. at least after our meet, after you remembered that yiana is alive, around you" She huffed.

"I didn't share with anyone" He said with a lowered head.

"I and everyone are..." Out of shockness she was just going to say something that she shouldn't say.

" You know now right? I told you because you are yiana, you have the right to know" He said those words simply but each syllable hit her inside.

She just stood their silently.

" Come on yan! let's go , it's getting to be dawn" He hurried and dragged her with him. He also wanted to change that heavy situation.

You are going through such a pain and you didn't even let me know gookie!

They were walking in silence but holding each others hand. She kept staring at him, he could feel that piercing stare.

"Don't look at me like that! See we found the hill" He pointed.

She moved her gaze and saw they actually reached the hill. Finally they placed the flag on the hill then taking a picture , they sent it to the teacher.

Teacher already asked everyone to get back because they were so close to the destination and no other group even reached their. She told them to take the box from the hill and come back quickly.

They went up to the hill and took the box. It was in a well decorated temple , even the box was looking very much royal. Both of them were happy because they won the competition. But the problem was sun was already setting, dawn was near. They took the box in their bag and hurried to get back. The hill was quiet rough and full of stones. It took them much time to reach at the top but they were trying to get off as quick they can. Jungkook was going first while yiana was behind him. But suddenly she bumped on a big stone and tripped on the ground. Her leg got several cuts on her legs.

" Again you tripped?" Jungkook came and held her arms to help her to stand.

"The stone here ! I bumped because I didn't look down" She said with a pouted face.

" It turned into your habit to get wounds all over your body"

He said that and helped her to come off the hill. As it was too rough and her leg was also injured, she couldn't also walk fast. It took more time for them to come off from the hill. Till then sun was already gone. It was dark over the whole forest.

"Gookie, It's dark all over.. how we will reach back?" She asked being a little nervous.

"All blame is yours! Didn't I told ya, getting wounds on your body became your habit!" He scolded her.

"A person never wants to wound her body by herself. That person's body is forcefully wounded" She said with a cold voice.

"Then who wounded your body willingly?" He asked being annoyed.

"Would you believe if I say?" She asked with a different sort of tone .

"Why I will not? I already saw purple marks on your neck! Who else will do that other then your boyfriend?" He got too mad at her.

Yiana laughed a mocking laugh hearing that while jungkook felt different hearing that.

" I knew you would assume something like that and know if I tell you the truth?"

"W-What's the truth?" Jungkook asked being nervous.

"It all happened by my own fucking father, who tortured me physically to meet his fucking lust! I was used to met his lust, he tried to rape me, tried to push me towards the death.. My own father..." She said with a quiet high voice letting out her angers.

Jungkook was froze listening to her. He never thought such anything about her. How can her own father do it to her?

"Now tell me gookie! What more you want to hear? I attempted freaking suicide! " She shouted.

"Where is your mother?" He couldn't but asked her.

"My mother? She left me with that monster... That's why he used to do this, but she..she."

Gradually her voice started to get heavy as she was saying.

"She what?" He held her arms.

"She is died now!"

She recalled again all that painful moments standing within that dark woods.

He couldn't tolerate more. He dragged her towards him and hugged her, held her tightly. She was suddenly startled but that thing was badly needed to calm her down. He started to pat her head and kept his face joined with her head. Yiana again wrapped her arms around him. She like this, this closeness she always craved for. She didn't even know why he did that, but she don't want him to leave her.

You suffered this badly Yan? You were physically abused? by your own father! That's tormenting.. I wish I could heal all those wounds, I wish I could be able to heal your all wounds with my touches, I wish I could love you !

Tears started to form in his eyes. He felt a devastating situation in his heart. Both of them just forgot that they were standing inside a dark forest in the night. She broke the hug.

"Sorry, I just screamed, it's been late gookie.. we should go!" She said keeping down her head.

He didn't find any word to say after hearing all.

"Gookie, forgot that now! We are already late.. We will be lost in the forest"

At that moment she recieved a message in her phone. It was from teacher. She told them to come quickly. As she was replying she couldn't find any network. Even her battery was almost dead.

"Shit, we don't even have network here" She frowned.

"Let's find a way out, hold my hand" He gave her his hand.

She looked at him and held his hand with a smile.

"Do one thing, my battery is still much charged, use your phone for light, at least we should keep one phone on"

She nodded.

They started to find the way in that dark forest which was almost the hardest thing for them now. It was so dark that they couldn't see each other, trees made it more dark. The whole situation was very haunting. The small sounds of insects and leaves were even making them flinch badly. They kept walking, but couldn't found out the way from their. Even it seems like they were lost in that dark forest. They were not even able to connect with anyone, their was no signal in the forest.

"We are completely lost Yan!" Jungkook gulped and said that holding her hands more tightly.

"What should we do now? Aish,,,Let's just not lose hope" She said.

They kept walking and walking. But they felt like they are passing the same spot. But suddenly they could see a huge place a little bit far away from them, there was no tress at all. They went to the place quickly and they were more shocked watching the scene their.
It was a graveyard. A huge graveyard inside the forest they could see many graves their.

"Let's move out from here yan!" His voice trembled.

"Wait up...I can see a hut there ...see"

She pointed and he noticed a little hut a bit far away. The light inside the hut could be seen through the window.

"That means their could be any person too as their is light" he said .

"That's what I was also trying to say".

"Okay then lets go their "

Though they were a bit scared who could be their in such a dark forest but they didn't have any way left with them.

They came in front of the door and knocked the door with trembling hands. They tightened the grip in their hands. No one responded.

"I wonder who will live in such a dark forest..."  Yiana whispered.

And the moment someone came and opened the door. It was a man with a bit weird clothings , he was not so old again not so young. He frowned his eyebrows looking at them.

"Who you two are? What are you doing in such a dark forest at this time!"
He asked with deep voice that can give   Literal shivers.

Jungkook explained all to that man. He seemed to believe all and also looked willing to help them.

"You can't get a way out in such darkness now. You can stay in this hut for this night and may leave tomorrow morning". He said that.

"That would be great if you help us"
Jungkook and Yiana both exclaimed.

"You may come in"  he asked them to go inside.

They went inside and saw he also had a drifted room in the hut.
"You two want to eat something? " he asked .

"No no, we are what we had with us"
Both of them refused.

"But why you stay in such a deep forest?" Yiana asked.

"That's none of your buisness" he directly said that which made them quite.
He offered them the room but sadly their was only a couch in the room. He used to sleep their but he left that for them.

They didn't argued because they didn't have any way out of sleeping their.
That man went away from the room.

"How we are gonna sleep in that couch?" Yiana asked.
"Nothing to do we have to sleep here"

He said that and kept his bags at a side. Keeping that all at a side he went to the couch and lyed their.

"If you want to sleep then please be quick" he said and closed his eyes.

Yiana didn't understand how she will lye with him so closely. She also kept her bags and went to that couch and lyed beside him. She was too close to him. She was feeling too much different being such close to him like this. She looked at his face.

You slept very quickly!

She smiled looking at his face.

I am getting again a chance to see you asleep. Let's talk! Do you love me? Do you know how much I  love you...

You don't know at all... I just want you in my life! So badly...

She touched his cheeks softly. As she touched he opened his eyes. Yiana was startled. She was going to get up being blushed but jungkook held her. He held her arms and didn't let her got up. He dragged her close to him, and touched her cheeks. He smiled looking at her but Yiana was looking at him with wide eyes!

W-What are you doing?

He came close to her face, placed his soft lips on her forehead, which gave a shiver in her whole body. That was the first touch of his lips on her. Her eyes widen out more, breathing went fast. She couldn't take off her eyes from that beautiful gaze of him on her. She couldn't but smile at that.
He then dragged her in his chest and stroked his fingers in her hairs.

Today ... I will make you sleep, I am gonna adore you MY LOVE"

A/n: Yess I did a fast update! Love ya'all! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
17.8K 326 73
(THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER. IT MAY BE A LITTLE WACK AND NOT MY BEST WORK. BUT IT'S AN OKAY STORY. HAVE A LOVELY DAY OR NIGHT💚) Clover Mae Mikaelso...
1.4K 87 19
He suddenly jerked her closer holding her waist. She collides with his masculine body, sudden closeness causing shock on her face. "Time to get even...
5.7K 586 44
"Even if it's Illegal for me, I'll be there for you,always." A story of a girl, whose mother was murdered by her own father, her father, who never co...