Asocial ( On Hold & Editing )

By EspinosaSlayee

Bethany Evans, a 14 year old girl with dreams, moved to a new home in Los Angeles, California. She plans to g... More

Asocial
01| New Home & New Start
02| The Popular, Jerk, & Me
03| Detention, Laughing, & A Party
04| Drinking with Confusion
05| Trees & Handcuffs
06| Punishment & The Game
07| Focused, Learning, & A Maybe Mistake
08| A date with Shawn
11| The Thrift Shop
12| Letter readers
13| SweetHeart
14| The Almost Kiss

09| First kiss

98 6 0
By EspinosaSlayee

Shawn walked me home.
" Shawn, why are you so nice today?" I asked.
" It just seems right. You know, being nice. But only today then I'll be back to being the bad boy." Shawn said after he laughed.
" Sure." I said, giggling.
Hayes Pov
I was about to knock on the door. I needed to talk to Bethany. I don't know why but I just need too.
I want to hear her laugh. Her sweet, warming laugh. I want to see her smile.
I don't know what's wrong with me. She just have this sweet, innocent way to make me like her. Maybe it's more than a like.
I heard her giggle and I turn around and see her with Shawn. Why are they together?
I hid behind the bush and watched them.
" I had fun." Bethany said.
Bethany's Pov
" I had fun." I said.
" I'm glad that you did. I had fun too." Shawn smiled. We stood by the door for awhile. I see him lean in for a kiss. His eyes closed.
I wanted to kiss him but at the same time, I couldn't. I put my hand on his chest to stop him.
" What did I do?" He asked as his eyes opened.
" Nothing. I just can't kiss you." I said.
" Why?"
" I just can't." I said.
" Bethany, give me a reason!" He shouted. I jumped.
" I don't know the reason, Shawn!" I shouted back.
" It's Hayes, isn't it?" He asked. I stood there. Maybe it is Hayes. Or maybe it's because I never kissed someone before.
I saw the bush move a little and I looked at it for a second.
" Is it because of Hayes?" He asked, slowly as he caught my attention again.
" Why are you mad all of a sudden?" I asked.
" You didn't answer my question." He said.
" I never had my first kiss." I admitted. I covered my mouth. Why did I say that?
His face soften and he chuckled. I uncovered my mouth. I giggled a little but stopped from embarrassment. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.
" Then it has to be perfect." He said. I smiled. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down. Our lips connected and I felt his smile. His arms wrapped around me. Butterflies were in my stomach.
But it's not what I wanted. It didn't feel right, I guess.
This moment isn't how I imagined it. I guess not all first kisses are great.
Moments later, we pulled away.
" I'll see you later." He said as he touched my cheek. I nodded while smiling. He smiled and walked away.
I opened the door and walked in.
Hayes Pov
What am I feeling? Am I mad? Sad? Both?
Seeing Bethany and Shawn kiss is the worst thing that happened to me.
I got up once I see her go inside the house. Part of me want to grab her arm and tell her what I feel about her. The other says to move on.
Maybe it's best for me. She isn't ready to know the real world. She isn't ready to know the real me.
I already hurt her once. I don't want to do it twice. Maybe I hurt her since the day we met.
I'm just a distraction to what is important to her.
Bethany's Pov
" Hold up! I saw it!" I hear Ari shout. I walked to the living room. Ari and Gabe was sitting in the couch.
" Bethany likes older boys." Gabe said, laughing.
" Shut up." I said, blushing. I sat on the couch.
" Yea, shut up, Gabe. It's not like he is 20 years old." Ari said.
" He better not be." Gabe said.
" He is 16." I said.
" Name?" Ari asked.
" Shawn." I smiled.
" Oh, I'm Bethany and I have myself a man." Ari teased as she stood on the couch.
" Oh, Shawn. Shawn, Shawn, Shawn. What will I do without him? Maybe chill with my awesome, best friend in the entire galaxy- Ari." She said as jumped on the couch.
" Or me." Gabe smiled.
" Nah. She knows I'm the best." Ari smiled.
" Wait, were you two spying on us?" I asked.
" You are very slow, girl." Gabe said. I punched his arm.
" Maybe we were. You will never know." Ari said.
" Yea, okay." I smiled. I laughed as I watch Ari and Gabe fight. Its mostly Gabe telling Ari to stop jumping on the couch.
" Gabe, you are such a neat freak." Ari said as she sat down.
" I am not." Gabe whined. Ari's phone rang.
" Hello?" Ari said. Gabe and I scoot closer to Ari.
" Oh, okay." Ari hung up.
" So?" Gabe asked.
" Guys, have you heard of privacy." She laughed. We were quiet for a minute.
" Well, my parents won't be home today so I'm alone." Ari said.
" You can sleep over." I said. Ari smiled.
" What about me?" Gabe asked. We stared at him.
" Oh, wait... forget that I asked that." Gabe continued.
I suddenly felt like I needed to tell them about the kiss. They are my friends and I trust them.
" Guys", They looked at me," you know the kiss with Shawn and I... it didn't feel right."
" Well, what do you mean?" Ari asked.
" It just- it wasn't right. It's felt like I shouldn't kiss him. I wasn't in... love?" I said.
" Oh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.1K 16
A sixteen year old girl named Natalie Prescott finally gets to meet her dream boy - Shawn Mendes. will something happen? Read to find out!
3.8K 103 49
Emma finally found the right love. What will happen in this love story of hers? Just when she thinks everything is going to be fine something happens...
633K 17.2K 78
He will be the one to save her but he will also be the one to hurt her
8.4K 63 35
haylee has a big crush on her teenage dream boyfriend Hayes Grier, she also has a little thing with Shawn Mendes. one day they get to go on a big tr...