Rescue Riders Theories, Ideas...

By MiraculousJessica

The tittle basically says it all. Here's some stuff I'm gonna write in this book. How old the Rescue Riders a... More

Ages?
Dragon Lover or Dragon Hunter?
Tagged?
Mother?!
Cutter's... What? Part one
Part one-season 1- episodes 1-4 Wimmer
Why is Aggro mean to Cutter?

Cover!

356 6 20
By MiraculousJessica

This isn't an update but I just wanted to point out that I have a new cover. I edited it on PicsArt and I'm just gonna put it down below.

Not really sure why I'm putting this down but if you want a close up on the cover this would help I guess? I don't know but anyway I hope you enjoy.

Btw I'm working on a new chapter of 'Love With Wings' if you read that book! You haven't read it yet then you should! I admit it's not perfect but if you've been wanting to read Rescue Riders fanfics then there one right there. (Though before you read 'Love With Wings' you should read the first book, 'The Royal Summoning'. (Since Love With Wings is a continuation of that book.) Also i'm writing a very dramatic chapter right now, just to warn you!

Vote and Comment!!!! Byeeeee!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 13 8
It been a year when Cutter join rescue riders. But his team didn't know Cutter is the Prince even Burple. Cutter soon begin fall in love with Aggro b...
8.1K 171 29
UPDATE!!!!: This is a very old book I wrote and upon rereading it, I hate it. :). The plot's a bit crap, the characters make little to no sense, I cr...
670 243 19
When both Dak and Leyla get turned into dragons by a young and inexperienced witch in training, they must find a way to tell their friends while at t...
55.5K 471 26
It's been a year since Summer joined the Rescue Riders. She developed a huge crush on Winger in that time. One day the two fly to an island to relax...