River Phoenix oneshots

By SincerelyNirvana

After the success of my Keanu Reeves oneshots I decided to make one for River!will I make another one after t... More

Requests?
Preview #1(New Boy meets girl)
Preview #2(Aspiring singers)
Preview #3(love at first sight)
Mike Waters-it's ok,breathe
Young Indy-RUN!
River Phoenix-guardian angel
Request #1-River(@imaginedolxntwinz)
Mike Waters-it's ok,breathe(FEMALE VERSION)
Reminder:REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
Request #2-Carl(@lolitstylaa)
Preview #4(gimme one last kiss)
Preview #5(i wont be afraid)
Request #3-Devo(@lolitstylaa)
Coming soonnnnn
Happy birthday Rio
River Phoenix-Why him?
Request #4-Chris Chambers(@MrStealYoGirl3)
Request #5-River Phoenix(@davesrightdrumstick)

Jimmy Reardon-aren't you going to kiss me goodbye?

647 5 0
By SincerelyNirvana

Y/N and Jimmy were on a date and now he's taking her back home

No one's pov
Y/N held onto Jimmy Reardon's arm.he's had a crush on her for a while and finally had the guts to ask her out,Y/N also likes Jimmy but she's too scared to tell him.she's aware that Jimmy is a ladies man,which made her a bit self conscious.they finally arrived at her house,Y/N was about to walk to the front door but she felt Jimmy holding her hand.she turned around to look at him,she was blushing."Wait."he said,"what is it?"she asked him curiously."aren't you gonna kiss me goodbye?"he asked,I blushed."R-Really?a-Are you sure?"she asked him,he nodded.they were now holding hands,she could feel his face getting closer to hers.

She was extremely nervous,she had never kissed someone before and now here she was:about to kiss Jimmy Reardon,a ladies man!she then felt his lips on hers,she placed her hands on her cheeks while his hands were on her hips.they looked at each other,"woah...."they both whispered."c...can we do that again?"she asked,trying to not sound eager.he smiled,"of course Y/N."he said.he gently kissed her again,this time it was more gentle and a bit passionate,but Y/N didn't care.she was kissing Jimmy Reardon,and she loved every second of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
455K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
756K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...