River Phoenix oneshots

By SincerelyNirvana

After the success of my Keanu Reeves oneshots I decided to make one for River!will I make another one after t... More

Requests?
Preview #1(New Boy meets girl)
Preview #2(Aspiring singers)
Preview #3(love at first sight)
Young Indy-RUN!
Jimmy Reardon-aren't you going to kiss me goodbye?
River Phoenix-guardian angel
Request #1-River(@imaginedolxntwinz)
Mike Waters-it's ok,breathe(FEMALE VERSION)
Reminder:REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
Request #2-Carl(@lolitstylaa)
Preview #4(gimme one last kiss)
Preview #5(i wont be afraid)
Request #3-Devo(@lolitstylaa)
Coming soonnnnn
Happy birthday Rio
River Phoenix-Why him?
Request #4-Chris Chambers(@MrStealYoGirl3)
Request #5-River Phoenix(@davesrightdrumstick)

Mike Waters-it's ok,breathe

710 9 3
By SincerelyNirvana

(This is for my male readers,if my female readers want a female reader version of this plz let me know)Y/N and Mike Waters Meet,they talk and talk and eventually decide to date each other.while they're walking down the streets of Portland Mike sees Scott and freaks out,so Y/N tries to calm him down.

Y/N's pov
"No,no,no,there's no way you can eat a cloud."my boyfriend Mike and I were having a argument over whether or not you can eat a cloud,"hear me out Mikey,even if you could or couldn't:what would it taste like?"I asked.he paused,"huh...probably like cotton candy?or maybe something else..."he replied."see what I mean?"I asked him,he nodded.we stopped and waited to cross the street,cars always pass by.however one particular car passed by us,a limo.and in the limo was Mike's ex-friend(or ex-crush I don't know how to fucking label Scott he's a fucking asshole and I hate him but I also love him it's confusing),Scott Favor.

Mike widened his eyes as the made eye contact,Mike then booked it and began to run."Mike wait!"I yelled as I ran after him,he was gone.i worryingly searched for him,I saw him lying on the concrete.he was panting,shaking,crying,and curled up into a ball.i sat beside him and hugged him,"shhh,shhh,it's ok sweetie.."I whispered.he sobbed and hugged me back tightly,"shhh...shhh...I know I know,it's ok,breathe."I continued to reassure him.Mike was broken because of Scott,and now I must fix my poor broken boyfriend.i gently cupped his cheeks,I wiped his tears with my thumbs.he kissed me,I gently kissed him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
617K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
68.9K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...