My Arranged Marriage

By sweet_princess120

Most impressive rating #1 in friends and family #1in possessive #4 in forcedmarriage #6 in clumsy #10 in... More

1. Shopping
2. Meeting with dad
3. Uncle Logan
4. Night Party
5. Night Party II
6. first meet
7. Birthday
8. The announcement
9. Aftershock
10 . conversation with Dad
11. Phone call
12. DATE
13. DATE II
14. Heels
15. Old friend
16. Ring shopping
17. Practice
18. wedding bells
19. wedding !!
20. Alone
21. settling in
22. Back to office
23. she's Missing!!
24. Honeymoon
25. Next bomb
26. move out
27. Reasons
28. welcome to hell!!
29. Alien
30. Bored
31. Anger
32. Sorry
✨CHARACTERS✨
33. Master piece
34. movie time
35. Horror movie!!
36. truth or dare
37. scared
38. cooking !!
39. dinasour cockroach !!
40. Trust
41. Liar
42. fight
43. Reality
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
50. Unannounced visiter
••51••
••52••
••53••
••54••
••55••
••56••
••57••
••58••
••59••
••60••
••61••
••62••
••63••
••64••
••65••
••66••
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
New story

49. start over

14.8K 524 67
By sweet_princess120

Samuel's POV

"Umm....okay "she said softly
And her words made a sense of relief flood through me.

It was overwhelming !

I quickly hug her again, and that feeling of having in my arms was just unexplainable.

I don't know why but I want her always with me , this makes me feel at peace a
nd happy.

But my happy was short-lifed when she suddenly pulled away and my brows frown on their own , clearly not happy with the distance between us again.

But why ??

" What happened ?? " I ask

She looks confused , like debating over the fact if she should say something or not.

I won't eat her , if she ask me ....she is never scared of me then what is bothering her now ??

" What is it ??....tell me....you know ,you can say me anything! " I told her softly so she may gets comfortable and open up with me .

" umm....you'll answer me truly ,right ?? " She says staring staring in my eyes as if looking for her answer.

I nod my head

" Why that flower named vampire ....I mean lily...daisy.... Dahlia...umm...jasmi-" she keep trying to remember her name and I shook my head everytime answering her silently that she is wrong .

But , flower named vampire !!
Where did that came from??

I control the urge to burst into laugh , she I really cute ....and now she I irritated cause she can't remember her name .

Finally I cut her off and corrected her
" Rose "

She frowns and glares at me
" I don't care what her name is ! "

I mouth her a " okay "

" Why did she said that you approached her , she said you wanted to be in a relationship with her ,did you ??...and if yes , then why did you married me ??! " She questions me

I was shocked , how did I answer her that I was selfish enough to use them for myself .
She'll hate me for this ,for her entire life.

I can't take that , I can't tolerate her hatred towards me , these past two weeks has been hell without her , without her smile .

I realised that how much she had become a part of my life , her smile, her pranks ,even her stupidity makes so much happy .
I love her craziness , the way she enjoy every moment .

But I can't lie to her either, she deserves to know tge truth , it will be her decision rather to forgive me or not.

" I think , its the time to tell you mh reasons ! I can't keep secrets from you ....but please don't ignore me after this ,okay ? "

She looks at me concerned and even a bit scared for what's coming next.but instead of all that she says softly to reassure me
" I promised you that I'll never ignore you ....just like two minutes ago !! "

I chuckle at her words , as she tries to lower tge tension in air
And then sighed
" Okay so, I approached rose for the same reason I married you ! " She looks utterly confused at this.
Her eyes goes wide open but she kept looks at me as.if motioning me to continue.

" I was never intrusted in wasting my time on girls !....i wanted to take my company to top and I did ....I worked day and night , skipped my sleeps and meals , I even started new branches....and right now , knights are almost in every department...." I started explaining from the beginning.
I worked my so hard to be on this position , to make my company so much successful .

It isn't like it was not successful earlier.but I took this all to another level .

" But then , my parents got worried for me that I'll never become a family man , I'll end up alone like I was before you came! " I gave her a small smile which she reciprocated and squeeze my
Hand lightly as if ensuring me that she's here with me , for me.

" But when it was time to hand me over my position , dad changed his will ! . .... Which says I can't have my full rights over business nor can I become the CEO permanently till I am married and settled down in my life ! " I let it out .and I am.sure she'll hate me after this .
I used her go my own selfishness.
I am a jerk .

" Ss- so you married me because of that will ? "She stutter

"Yes" I hung head low ,not able to look into her eyes. I can't see that hate for me in her eyes for me

"Oh ! " She breathes out .

After a moment she speaks " so this was your reason to marry me ! "

I nod looking everywhere except her"I was helpless . I - I couldn't let go every thing I built ....I just couldn't give up .I didn't have any other option "

After a moment she says " Look at me ! " She says
I slowly look up at her.she smiles

" Am happy , you finally told me everything !...... everything truly !.... I can understand , its difficult to lose everything you have build over the years with hard work and passion ! .... You were helpless , you couldn't do anything !!....you were forced .... Maybe I would have done the same ,if I were in your place ! "

I can't believe this , she understands me .
How can she forgive me , after what I did , I dragged her into this mess ....she clearly hated the idea of marriage yet I didn't backed out ....just for my selfishness.

She is an angel , who brings all the happiness of the world for me , in my life .

She gave my rights in buisness , indirectly she is the reason for everything I got.

She made me smile ,laugh , she made me enjoy the little moments.
She brought happiness in my life.

I was about to hug her but she stops with her another question
" So that will is also the reason you approached that flower named vampire girl "

I chuckled at the name she gave to rose. And I nodded my head

" So then if you approached her then again why did you married me .... After all she is was your childhood crush ??! " She question again

Oh .

" Childhood crush Amy !! I was a 15 years old stupid teenager , I knew nothing back then ! ....and yea , I hunted her because of that will but then again , dad saud I had to marry only you ....if I want everything orelse I'll lose everything !! I don't know why ,but my parents but my parents were hell bent for our marriage !! "

She takes in my every word slowly then she says
" Okay ....so let me get this straight .....we both were forced because our parents wanted this "
And I nodded my head

" I need to wrap my head around this new information !! " She said slowly getting up from her seat .

" Okay....I'll prepare some dinner , you must be hungry !! " I said and move towards kitchen .
She nodded her head.

I moved towards kitchen to prepare something quickly .
She stopped eating with me after that horrenderous day . But shell eat with me after so many days .

I prepare spaghetti with some scrambled eggs and vegetables salad.

When I head to our room.to call her I saw her drawing.
She looked really lost in her own words that she doesn't even realise I am staring at her.

She looks happy and free from the all the burdens of this entire world . I stare at her of almost ten minutes and yet she doesn't realise it.

She really loves this work , I promise to myself I will help her to achieve her dream . whatever it takes to convince her .

Then I knock on door and she came back from her own world and looks at me then smiled which I obviously reciprocate.

" Dinner is ready ....come ! "

She claps her hands " thank you....I was really very hungry ! "

And she follows me back to the dinning table.

I serve her some food while she dig in ,I pour for myself

As she took in a bite she moans
" Mmmmm ! " The spoon in my hands drops to table

I look her face , her eyes closed savouring the taste and her pink lips made a cute pout.

How much I wanna kiss that pink lips right now !

What the heck Sam !! Stop behaving like a hormonal teenager !get a grip .

She open her eyes suddenly and I avert gaze and closing my eyes hoping to control my hormones .

" You are an amazing cook ! ....I love it ....just keep cooking for me like this and I'll marry you !! She says still eating.

I laugh at her.
" But ...you are already my wife !" I chuckle

She looks at me looks like she is thinking something .
" Oh yea....that saves you from all these efforts to get me !! "

" I guess ,I have an advantage here ! " I grin

" Lucky you !! "

And we have our food in silence.
After that I collect our plates to dumb them in sink but she helps me inspite of my protests.

We washed out hands and I walk to our room and then Amy calls me and I stop dead in my tracts

" We need to talk ! "

Everything was fine a moment ago but what does she wanna say now ??
Is she leave me now ?...cause I am selfish bastard who used her for my own good.

I turn around to face her ,she took hold of my hand and made me sit on the edge of bed as she sits beside me

" What is it you wanna talk about ?! " I wispher out

" We need to talk about our marriage !...that day we weren't able t- " I cut her off

" We will give it try .... We are married after all whether we like it or not . We have to accept the fact that we can't ignore this "
She nods her head

" We should give time to each other , so we can know each other ! " I added

" Yes ! ....I mean we have to start from somewhere ....we are together from almost two months and yet we know so little about one another ! " She smile

" Yeah ...why dont we start fresh ? " I ask her

" Yeah...we definitely need to start over !! "

I nodded agreeing to the fact she stated.

" So I am Amelia Davis - oh sorry Amelia knight as I am married to you now !! " She chuckled and I joined

" I am Samuel knight ,the man you married " we shook hands and then laughed at our own antics .

But on a serious note I start
" I want our relationships to work ,....and for that we have to be honest with each other , so no lies and no more secrets ! "Then I smile at her

And she smile at me back
I want to see happy everyday.

And suddenly I remember her dream
" So I want my wife to fulfill her dreams!! "

She looks shocked at the fact I called her wife.but soon she recover from it

" but I can't do that .... that's a big event ...and I am not that good ! What if no one likes that ....you are just wasting your money on me ! "

" I have enough money to waste on my wife !! ....you don't know , how good you are at that !.... You will rock the whole show , you don't even know how much potential you have ....so stop worrying about the show and money !....that's my department ....you just focus on your dream , it's the best shot just take it ....don't think about the consequences !! "

She thinks for a moment and then nod
" But if " I cut her off , she thinks too much .....all that she thinks is rubbish .
No offense ! But she thinks always negative about herself.

" No ifs ..... everything is gonna be perfect ,I promise you ! "

She nods and then " okay ...so tell me about the theme of that show !! "

I brief her every thing , as we decided to change the theme , cause we can't use that old one .

So she shows me her best drawings so I can choose some designs from that and we'll have an opinion from Deniz .

She goes to our room to complete her sketch while
I started going through her designs and
my dear god !

She is really good , I mean without any guidance she is so good .

Her designs are simple yet elegant .

After almost two hours I select about twenty designs related to our theme mail them to Deniz .

I was getting tired and it's late so I moved to our room .
After so many days I can finally sleep in my room , on my bed and with my wife.
Her mare thought brought a smile to my face.

When I get in to the room , my eyes zoomed on a small petite figure asleep on couch,with a drawing pensil in her hand.

I smile at her.she must be very tired .

I slowly picked her up and carry her to bed careful enough not to disturb her sleep.

Soon I settle beside her and she snuggled closer to me. I hug her to my chest and think about how this girl can chamge me to this extent.

I have become a maniac who smiles every now and then

She has tuned me into a creep , who keeps staring at her.

She is the only girl , who has been able to affect me this much ,
That now I can't even imagine my life without her.

I knew that I am attracted to her the day I saw her in her cute PJ's but this is so much more to that.

I get jealoused if she is with any other guy , she makes me feel possesive , ahe brought so many new emotions I me that even I never knew exist in me.

What is this ?

Sure enough it's not a mare attraction !it is much much much more than that

Is it love??

Yes , it's is love you dumbhead !! My subconsciousness laughs at me

What ??!
I am in love ??!

With my cute little wife !!
Yes Yes yes yes yes !! I am in love .

I came back to reality when an soft arm wrap around my waist ,I look at my wife and small at her while hugging her back

But what she says next makes my blood cold
" i missed you blake !!....good night ! Love you !! " With that she nuzzles her nose in my chest.

___________❤️__________

Wow !!!Sam loves Amy !!
* Whoooh! *

But who is Blake !!

Comment down and vote

_____________❤️_____________

MY MY MY MY. OH GOVE ME LOVE
M

Y MY MY MY. OH GIVE ME LOVE
___________❤️___________

Did you know humas are the only animals who blush !!
*Hehehe * ( giggles )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
439K 18.8K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
280K 12.3K 40
Aeryn Reynolds had a perfect day going on; her restaurant was bustling with customers and she couldn't be any happier about it until Everette Wilbros...
203K 8K 41
"Don't be rude Brat", the jerk husband of mine whispered in my ears. I rolled my eyes but my temper was rising and rising. "You can't wait to kill me...