Love Me Till The End

By WritesByMubashira

Small bunch of stories. 1) Paasbaan ( protector) ---completed 2) soul's--- ongoing More

paasbaan (protector)1
paasbaan 2
paasbaan 3❤️
paasbaan 4❤️
paasbaan 5❤️
paasbaan 6💕
paasbaan 7 💕
paasbaan 8💕
paasbaan 9💕
paasbaan 10💕
paasbaan 11💕
paasbaan 12💕
paasbaan 13💕
paasbaan 14💕
epilogue❤️❤️
soul's• 1
• 2
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13

•3

3.3K 255 15
By WritesByMubashira

~~
Amrin was Clad in a silk material dark green loose shalwar and kameez. Little copper colour embroidery on front of her kameez and sleeves. Her full bell sleeves were reaching little above her wrist. A contrast orange colour dupatta with gotta on sides , were hanging on her both shoulders. Long golden brown thick hairs were tied in a loose messy bun.

It was her mother dress which Amrin has kept with her as a memory. Her another clothes was stiched by Aisha mother or sometime with her own hand with help of Aisha mother. Her parents died because of snake bite. They both were working in the grain field when the incident happened and they both died after two days.

Amrin didn't believe that her parents got died. She couldn't believe anyone when they were telling about her death parents. At that time she wanted to see her parents with her own eyes but she couldn't because of her blindness. She couldn't even see her parents last time before burrying them.

After that she was living all alone. Her taya and tayi with their children left her alone to live. They didn't once asked her about how she is doing. Still she remembered her tayi words.

' mere ghar mei naa aau to acha hoga pehle dada ko maar di  ab apne maa baap ko , aisi mahnoosiyat mujhe mere ghar me nahi chahiye jo mere khudke bacho ko bhi nuksaan pahuchay dein '

At the age of seven she and her dada was coming from a field on motorbike. She was sitting on the front and enjoying the cold Breeze and her eyes were roaming all over the greenery. Suddenly the motorbike got stumbled because of a big stone. Her dada tried to control the balance but he couldn't and they both fall on the ground. Amrin head hit on the something hard and she loose her consciousness. Her  dada died on the spot because the bike fell on him. When Amrin parents got to know about the accident they took both to hospital. The first bomb fell on their head after listening the news of dada. Another day second news devastated them more when they got to know about their daughter eye which she has lost.

After that evey villagers used to taunt her for her family death. In starting she used to cry ( blind people can cry with tears if their lacrimal glands are not damaged). Because that hurt her deeply. But day by day she got strong.

She had accepted her fate that she is blind and she is all alone. She don't need anyone in  her life.

°°°

It was late at night. Every other person will be sleeping but here Adnan Ali Khan was sitting in his home office wearing his white t shirt and track pants. His eyes were focused on the files which was spread all over the  huge wooden table. Time to time checking the mail's and files he didn't realise it was past midnight.

He groaned while stretching his arms relaxing his tight muscles. Resting his head on the chair he closed his eyes but a smile crawl on his face causing to dimple pop out from his cheeks. A bewitching and angelic face with captivating smile  came in his veiw.
It's been  one month when he came back from the village but still Amrin thoughts weren't leaving his mind.

"Why are you smiling like a bandar"
The smile convert into a giggle hearing his mother loud voice boom in office room.

"Aap jaag kyu raha hai mamma"
He dodged the question easily and asked a question in return.

"Nind nahi aa rahi thi"
Shrugging her shoulders Mrs Farhat sat infront of her son. A very kind and generous lady with a beautiful features. Her nature is bubbly and easy going which makes people around her connect easily.

"Why are you alright?"
Adnan stood up from his place and walked near the sofa where his mother was sitting. His eyebrows furrowed because of concern.

"Ha haa I am fine"
Mrs Farhat shook her head and kissed Adnan forehead with a smile. Adnan lay on the sofa and kept his head on her mother lap.

" Now tell me why you were smiling"
She asked mischievously with raised eyebrows. Hassan gulp the lump in his throat. He didn't know what to say

"Woh toh bass--"?
He tried to give excuse but his mother cut him off in between as she was aware of Adnan lame excuses.

"Don't give me any excuses , mai  mahine se dekh rahi tumhe bade khus khush lag re  ho maamla kya hai"

A

dnan chuckle on her mother while kissing her hand.

"When I was in village I saw-"

"Ohh stop mujhe firse nature ki baat nahi karni"
Mrs Farhat cut his son in middle as soon as she heard village name. From last one month he was talking about that village only which make her bored now.

"Mama I saw something new--"
Adnan facepalm when he was again shut by his mother badly.

"Agar koi ladki wadki dekhe hote toh baat karti bhi"
Mrs Farhat huffed in fake anger and folded her arms on her chest.

"Mamamaineladkihidekhihai"
Adnan said in one go and so fastly that his mother would not be able to again stopped him.

"Huh Kya bole tumne?"

"Ugghh ab bolne dengi toh mai kuch sahi se bolunga naa"
Adnan stood and sat infront of Mrs Farhat.

"Ok ok fine tell me"

"You remember I told you that I spend night outside the house in aangan. There I saw her.Mamma I can't describe how beautiful she was. Her oval face and that eyes which only shows  how innocent she is.Her simplicity was the best thing which I like. Her smile was rare I think so. I don't know but why from last one month I am thinking about her"

He said everything to his mother while thinking about Amrin. Her smile was the best thing which he can point out.

"Naam kya hai?"
Mrs Farhat asked her son while smiling.

"Amrin"

"Nice name"

"When I asked her name she actually kicked me out from the house"
Mrs Farhat started giggling while thinking the scene.

"So my son you like her?"

"I don't know that"
He scratch the back of neck in nervousness. Even he didn't know that. His mind is saying that it's just a infatuation.

"No mamma mai bass usse ek hi baar mila hu"
He said after thinking. It is just infuation nothing else.

"So go and meet her for second time"
Mrs Farhat gave advised to his son. She can see the confusion on his face.

"She will kick me out from that village now"
They Both chuckle at the same time.

"Fir mujhe bhi le chalo"
Smiling his mother said.

"Are you serious aap mere sath aayge?"he raised his eyebrows in a question.

"Ohh yes I also want to see her"

"Ok let's go tomorrow"
Adnan excitedly said to his mother. She nodded her head in approval.
After that they both left for their respective rooms for calling night.

Ishq ke mod mude hai jabse
Hosh hawas ude hai tabse
Ishq dil ke dar pe youn aaya tha
Haan aaya tha Ishq aaya thaa
Sau hum nazrein utaare tumhare
Haay re hum sadke tumhare

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 16.2K 22
𝑺𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒐 𝒌𝒐 𝒋𝒂𝒈𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉, 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒒 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉... _ Anonymous Read the s...
344K 15.2K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...
116K 6.3K 30
❝ your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.❞ ~ Hafiz - ✨A collection of short stories waiting to be read✨ Grab onto your popcorn buc...
1.3M 60.5K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...