WALA LANG (NOTHING)

By DaveRosales

Romance More

Wala lang (Nothing)

2 0 0
By DaveRosales

Nothing, its just nothing.

Its was just a plain day. New school year. Im 3rd year, 1 more year and im finally done. Im the acting president  because the previous president is in 4th yr. And they need to focus on Practicum and Research, perks of being a gradwaiting student.

Every sem, we always welcome new students for the organization introduction and to make them feel that they're welcome.

Since im the acting president i had to preside the welcome meeting (meet and greet). They all look very young, innocent and kiddish. Since they are freshmen so expected that they are a bit astound with the environment of college. We did everything to give them a warmly welcome treatment.

It was succesful. Still plain and nothing unusual. I won the presidential election few days after that meet and greet. I am aware that our school is not like the prominent universities so i tried to give them the best experience of college under my power as the president.

I always make activities, meetings and something to look forward. To give them a fun filled experience is my goal. Together with my batchmates i  was able to build a family bond to all my members, starting to freshmen upto senior. From there, something unexpected happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 145 27
Oneshots on Alessia Russo If you have an ideas on what you want the oneshots to be on then comment at the end of each of them .
15.8K 304 34
what if the rookie had a group chat
462K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
8.3K 785 11
A story of four brothers whose life revolves around each other. Fate wasn't kind to them, but they were in it together, always have been and always w...