I Just Can't Stop Loving you...

By Neelam_K96

This story will be based on sheetal track with some new twist and turn I hope you all gonna enjoy this ride... More

Prologue
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
New banner
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
OPINION POLL
Announcement
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 17
Thank you
PART 18
PART 19
Coming Soon
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
Note
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
Sorry note
Note
Part 28
New OS
note
Part : 29
Part 30
PART 31
Part 32
Part 33 - Mature content
Overwhelmed Response
Part 34
PRECAP
News
Part 35
Notification
Part 36 - MATURE CONTENT
Part 37
Precap
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40 Mature content
Important
Part 41
Part 42 Mature content
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45- Turning Point
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Note
New FF
Part 49
Part 50 slightly mature content
NEW FF
ANOTHER SURPRISE
Part 51
Vote Appeal
Part 52
Part 53 - Last part
Note
Epilogue
Most Awaited Thank you Note from my Side

PART 16

7.8K 453 74
By Neelam_K96

Aaahhh...

When they turned towards the sound they were astound, worried and what not. There khushi falls in the hole with the trap on her leg and was bleeding very badly. The pain can be seen in her face.

*********************

Aaahh..

They came out of the shock and they moved towards the place where khushi has fall.. all surrounded the area and got hyper seeing khushi's wound and the thing is that trap was still there. Arnav was still standing at his place he was in different thoughts. He don't know what to do at this moment.. the harder the khushi shout the harder his heart was paining, the more the blood was coming out from her leg the more his heart was bleeding. He can actually feels the fear.. the fear of loss, fear of lost of something precious and yess that was the time when he don't need any other proof to prove his feelings for khushi that he is in love. Yess now he realised that all the heart song playing in back ground, all the cool breeze all the eyes lock and all the times when he wanted to kiss her was nothing but pure love. Is any other proof he need I think no. A tear came out of his eyes and then he out his fingers on his face and wiped the tears then he saw the tear may be realising that yes he was crying for his khushi.

He came out of the transe when he heard a loud shout of akash asking him to help khushi. And without any thought he jump into the hole. And he saw her face closely. Her face has reddened because of pain, tears were continuously coming out of her eyes and her eyes were closed because of pain. He wasn't able to control himself and more tears left his eyes but then he controlled himself of he breaks down then how would be he help. So again he wiped those tears and forwarded his hands to untie her from that steel trap. But was stopped by the hands of khushi who holds his arm when Arnav saw towards her she nodded her head negatively to not to touch it.. Arnav came close to her and then hold her cheeks in his hands and said with slow and choked voice

Arnav : let me check... i... I promise i will not hurt you..

But khushi was not understanding anything... The pain was so high that she was unable to think or trust anyone. She nodded vigorously and arnav felt helpless in this. Everybody standing over there were also so emotional seeing khushi like this. Never in their lifetime they have seen her crying like hell or in any pain. They always treated her like princess because she was the smaller one among them and always safe guarded her from any problems. But this time they failed in doing so.

Arnav saw khushi was still not agreeing to him so he just kissed her forehead as if giving her assurance khushi then opened her eyes and saw in his. She can see the pain, the fear in his eyes and that too for her. She wanted to see his emotions deeply. So she continuously watching his eyes. He has chocolate brown eyes from which only those one can see the truth and the things he is hiding. She can see the confidence in his eyes and she tried to watch deeply and this time what he saw left her spell bounded she can see a deep emotions for her in his eyes. She can see it yes but she doesn't wanted to voice it out. Is it true. Yes it is..

Her emotions are now got connected with him. And that's the love is about when one heart, emotions, love, desire and passion got connected with each other. She doesn't wanted to rush right now. When Arnav told her to trust she wanted to voice it that he is only one right whom she trust and when he given her the kiss of assurance she knows he is the only who can cure her. Then she nodded her head slowly..

Arnav smiled a little through tearful eyes and the kissed her both the cheeks tightly. He sign through eyes towards NK who was standing out of the hole. NK understood what he was saying so he brought the hammer with him and then he also jumps in the whole. They decided how to pull out the trap that's when they heard anjali voice.

Anjali : chote... Let me come also... It would be very painful for khushi when you will try to pull that out.. I will be there to give some support..

Arnav thinks for sometime then nodded his head indeed they would need her that time. That's when lavanya and akash also told the same but this time NK stopped them.

NK : No lavanya no need of everyone here. You go and bring water near our tent from the pond and collect some medicament from the bag... Thank god I have come with those medical stuffs. And akash you please bring out some ropes so that we can come out as soon as we remove this trap.

With these words all started to work accordingly. Only Sheetal was left who was smiling in herself seeing khushi in pain. But she faked showing some concern to khushi...

Sheetal : khushi are you okay over there should I come...

And NK who was already worried for khushi got irritated by her voice. More than concern he can feel a sarcasm on her words. So he snapped on her.

NK : no need Sheetal thanks for your concern but she is ok here you don't have to worry for her and then again started to do the work. Sheetal made a face and then she went from there.

Anjali has hold khushi's head on her lap and she was caressing her hairs arnav told NK that they will remove it by the hammer from the sharp edge and NK should try to pull it out and that too without harming himself. With that they started to do that arnav put that sharp edge side inside it slowly but in that process khushi felt the pain.

Aahhhh.... Stopped it pleaseeee

And with that she started to cry loudly anjali out her one hand on her mouth to surprass her scream and then arnav and NK started it all over again. But it was so tight and has trapped her legs which seems impossible to pulled it out. Anjali time to time stroking her head.

Anjali : sh..sh... It's done its done baby...sh..

Arnav : it's done soniye... Please.. pleaseeee bear it for sometime

NK was unable to say anything. He never saw her baby sister like this in his life. He was weeping continuously.. this is the horrible day for them.

Khushi's eyes were getting closed slowly the pain was unbearable for her that she went into subconscious state. Where all the energy has left her. She can hear everything and she can see the blury images but she doesn't able to react. After lots of trying they were able to pulled it out and that time khushi left her last cry... Blood was oozing out from her legs. Arnav removed the boots which she was wearing and checked it and he felt relaxed that the wound was not deep because of khushi's boots. Till then akash came to them and pulled them out one by one.

Arnav has carried khushi in his arms and then started to move tents. Where lavanya was waiting for them. All the time he was seeing khushi and the same khushi was seeing him with deeper emotions towards him in subconscious state. They don't need to exchange the words. This little eyes lock which they were having now was the only thing with which they were exchanging their confession And yes now khushi can voice out her feelings for him. He is the one. He is the one whom she can trust with her heart and soul... She can see the trust the promise in his eyes to protect her from everything and every problems. And then she kept her head on his chest resting over there. As if that is the only safe place she had, as if he is the only one with whom she will be safe.... The deeper emotions she realised was nothing but love. Which binds then don't know from so many years.. for that she has time to think. Right now she needed rest in his cocoon arms.

They reached at the place they were staying when Arnav out her down and was moving that time khushi held his color tightly and arnav saw her eyes. By now they are known to their feelings to each other. He kissed her forehead and her fingers and then stayed there... NK was dressing her wound and time to time she was feeling the pain. Whenever she was feeling the pain she clutched his chest tightly where she left some marks by her nails. But Arnav was so composed and sitting calmly there. She has hided her head in his left side chest. When every things was done Arnav made her sleep by stroking her hair's they all were coming out of the room but Arnav was still there beside khushi and was watching her. Last hours was so heavy for her. And Sheetal saw this closeness with khushi all the time. His scared face, him carrying her in arms, caressing her everything. Is her plan goes against her. She doesn't want to think in that way right now.

Sheetal : arnav are you not coming

Arnav gave her a irritated stare and then said.

Arnav : khushi will need someone... So I m gonna stay here do you have any problem with that.

Sheetal felt insulted but how could she stop her mouth by speaking

Sheetal : arnav there is anjali lavanya and not to forget NK her brother who can take care of her... You don't. Need to worry aout her

And this time Arnav angrily replied..

Arnav : I have told everyone that I am gonna stay here.. and I don't thi k you should have a problem with it as you are not family so now you can leave khushi will get disturb by you.

That's it it was a closer statement from his side. So Sheetal left irritately and after sometime everyone left saying him to take care of khushi.

Holaa guys so here is the update. No proof reading.. vote and comment. Also I have posted the arshi VM on IPKKND track go watch it on my igtv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5.9K 8
Based on Sheetal's track from the show. Set up in the backdrop where Khushi is Arnav just for a day and how Arnav boards the flight of realization an...
425K 19.1K 76
Hi guys I'm a silent reader. Now I thought to pen down my thoughts in the form of a short story. Please support me Guyz... It's an arshi ff starts f...
79.6K 7.6K 42
Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam The boring life of 'Khushi' in 1000 AD, transforms into a roller coster ride when her SIMPLE, UNCOMPLICATED husband-'Ad...
246K 8.9K 26
THIS IS A COMPLETED STORY. THE STORY LINE GETS COMPLETED IN CHAPTER 13. I STARTED THE INTERLUDES AFTER COMPLETING THE STORY LINE. I'M SORRY IF THE ST...