Short Conan Gray Imagines

By anamonroe12

Hey y'all! I found some short imagines I had written a few months ago and though they were really cute and th... More

calm
the morning
midnight

those small moments

402 7 0
By anamonroe12

You knew from the first time you saw him that it might not last forever (or maybe it would), but you had to try because you knew you loved him. 

You walked together on sidewalks and held hands and laughed. The camera's flashed for both of us, but we didn't mind. 

They only saw part of the story

We jumped around in the living room and screamed Taylor Swift songs and danced to Lover. Because you were feeling what true love was for the first time. You celebrated together for each milestone you both reached. And you were so happy for him and he was so happy for you. And he hugs you and picks you up and twirls you around. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 57.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...